On January 21, the day after Donald Trump’s inauguration, an unknown number of women descended on D.C. to march against Trump and for their “reproductive rights,” i.e., their “right” to commit murder of unborn human beings.
I won’t bore you with their predictable and tiresome rhetoric, an account of which you can read here.
The need-to-know information are the names of the Hollyweirdos and other “celebrities” who attended the march, so that you and I can shun their movies, TV shows, and music.
I culled the names below from a Daily Mail article. Most of the following were at the D.C. march, except for a few who marched in New York City or Park City, Utah:
- Jessica Chastain
- America Ferrera
- Whoopi Goldberg: marched in New York City.
- Chelsea Handler: marched in Park City, Utah
- Ashley Judd: said in a hysterical speech that “Hitler Trump” has “wet dreams” about his daughter Ivanka.
- Scarlett Johansson
- John Kerry, Obama’s secretary of state, now out of a job.
- Alicia Keys
- Padma Lakshmi
- Madonna: In a speech peppered with the f-word, the fellatio-obsessed singer sang “Donald Trump suck a d***”. Oblivious to the irony, she called the march a “revolution of love” while declaring she wants to “blow up” the White House.
- Helen Mirren: marched in NYC.
- Michael Moore
- Chloe Grace Moretz
- Cynthia Nixon: marched in NYC.
- Yoko Ono
- Ellen Page
- Rosie Perez
- Emma Roberts
- Julia Roberts
- Amy Schumer
- Gloria Steinem
- Amber Tamblyn
- Chrissy Teigen
- Charlize Theron: marched in Park City, Utah
- Bella Thorne
- Emma Watson