#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19055 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:32 AM

PRESIDENT TRUMP HANGS ANDREW JACKSON’S PORTRAIT IN OVAL OFFICE

will trump take america back from the rothschild bankers and free Americans from the shackles of jewish usury just like president andrew jackson did ?! 

from aol

TrumpAndrewJacksonMeme1.jpg

President Donald Trump’s populist message apparently extends to his interior decorating.

According to a New York Times report, Trump on Tuesday hung a portrait of Andrew Jackson in the Oval Office.

TrumpYellenMeme.jpg

Trump has praised the 7th President calling him, “an amazing figure in American history – very unique so many ways.” White House chief strategist Steve Bannon even described Trump’s inaugural address as “Jacksonian.”

AndrewJacksonBankQuoteMeme2.jpg

“The bold effort the present bank has made to control the government, the distress it had wantonly produced…are but premonitions of the fate that awaits the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution or the establishment of another like it.” (President Andrew Jackson, warning the American people after he abolished the privately controlled central bank, the Bank of the United States. We now have another private (Jewish) controlled central bank known as the Federal Reserve

andrewJacksonBankQuoteMeme.jpg

NOTE –

Andrew Jackson was one of the greatest American Presidents of all time. He shut down the Second Bank of the United States which was really just a central bank privately owned by jews that created America’s currency (out of nothing) and lent it at interest to the government, sinking the United States into deep debt and impoverishing Americans just like the Federal Reserve is doing today. Andrew Jackson survived a assassination attempt by a man named Richard Lawrence, a poor bloke hired by the Jew Rothschild family who sought revenge against Jackson for shutting down their usurious central bank. But this is the risk US leaders must take in order to save our country. More and more Americans are waking up to these Jewish Questions in American politics and banking. Will it be too little, too late? Will Trump risk it all to save America from the jewish money mafia and put a end to their usury that is plundering and sucking dry all the wealth, resources and life out of America ?

AndrewJacksonBankQuoteMeme3.jpg

c34df2ced9311a9039c4ea16e083c2693f292e86

http://smoloko.com/?p=15164

Edited by Mario Milano, 09 February 2017 - 03:34 AM.

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19055 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:43 PM

Andrew Jackson took on the Rothschild Jew mafia Usuary scam and won for a while...But then the Jew got Woodrow Blackmailed asshole Wilson to be president and it all went back to square one Jew control of the US government!

If Trump has done this he knows exactly what needs to be done to MAGA, but can he do it and not be assassinated?...That is where 60 million armed to the teeth americans come into it..if the Jew banker assassinates Trump then they die...that message needs to begin being stated and stated loudly to the Satanic Jews!

Time is up Jew!

There is no making America Great Again until the Jew parasite is neutralized for good!

Edited by Mario Milano, 09 February 2017 - 03:25 PM.

#3 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:13 PM

Until Trump can clean out all the globalists from the state employees he will be hindered every way he turns.

#4 Cosssack

Cosssack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55113 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 12:27 AM

BUMPOV

#5 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19055 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 04:19 PM

The biggest Traitor America ever had....he undid everything Jackson did to throw out the parasitic Jew banker from the USA...He became president and immediately created the illegal federal reserve giving complete control of the USA to the Jew banker...and World wars started 1 year later....a Jew wet dream, Christians Killing Christians all over the world!

woodrow-wilson-agent-of-evil-for-rothsch

#6 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19055 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 09:11 AM

C4E3VYbVMAAR8Qx.jpg-large.jpg

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8331 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:54 AM

A GREAT ARTICLE MARIO

ONE OF THE BEST

BRAVO!

#8 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8331 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:57 AM

BTW

It's so nice to be free of snakes on The Forum

Best regards

#9 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10496 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 07:13 PM

Wilson didn't pass the Federal Reserve Act, though he did NOT veto it. He was controlled by Col. Wendel House.
What should be discussed is how the Congressmen who were against the Federal Reserve act were given free passage on the Titanic, (Actually the Olympia).

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36004 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:34 AM

Maybe Jackson's massive removal of Indians relates to Trump's removal of Mexicans [who are mostly Indians.]

#11 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36004 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:35 AM

Interesting... I'm not banned anymore ??

#12 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 10:27 AM

I'm not sure if it happened but apparently ANDREW JACKSON thew a couple of judges into jail. Seems he was a little on the extreme side.

Edited by Traveler, 13 February 2017 - 02:59 AM.

#13 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36004 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 06:36 PM

If Trump were another Jackson, how might his appointment of wealthy wall street/banking jew-oligarchs figure into his getting rid of the Federal Reserve?

Edited by Atossa, 12 February 2017 - 07:49 PM.

#14 Hansel

Hansel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5140 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:45 PM

palestinians1.pngfreedomissacred.png?w=640&h=402

#15 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36004 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:53 PM

Notice how the antichrist globalist jew/nwo either touts an Edomite-jew state or a Edomite-jew and muslim two state solution. No one ever promotes a Christian state in Christ's holy land, not even Christians.

When Byzantine Christians ruled Christ's holy land, they fought against Edomite-jews, pagans and muslims to protect it.

All those brave Christian warriors [East and West] who fought and died to liberate Jerusalem from all antichrist infidels. Who today remembers those Christian heroes who now sleep in unmarked graves? Who honors them? Who is left to take up their holy cause? Christians today should be ashamed... they have forsaken Christ and abandoned Christ's holy land to antichrists.

Edited by Atossa, 12 February 2017 - 09:17 PM.

#16 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8331 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:30 PM

Interesting... I'm not banned anymore ??

I never heard of you being banned.

I think you were missed Atossa.

I was just thinking about you yesterday and thought to post some queries.

What a coincidence.

Notice how the antichrist globalist jew/nwo either touts an Edomite-jew state or a Edomite-jew and muslim two state solution. No one ever promotes a Christian state in Gods holy land, not even Christians.

When Byzantine Christians ruled Gods holy land, they fought against Edomite-jews, pagans and muslims to protect it.

All those brave Christian warriors [East and West] who fought and died to liberate Jerusalem from all antichrist infidels. Who today remembers those Christian heroes who now sleep in unmarked graves? Who honors them? Who is left to take up their holy cause? Christians today should be ashamed they have forsaken Christ and abandoned Gods holy land to antichrists.

That is a very poignant post and on point Atossa.

Good job!

Best regards.

#17 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36004 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:03 PM

I never heard of you being banned.

I think you were missed Atossa.

I was just thinking about you yesterday and thought to post some queries.

What a coincidence.

That is a very poignant post and on point Atossa.

Good job!

Best regards.

Thanks. But I may not be here long. Either I will be banned again for posting something else forbidden... or Pravda's ongoing antichrist editing of my posts will run me off. {Yes, I see how Pravda keeps automatically changing my word GOD ' S [singular possessive] to Gods [plural.]

ETA - I edited my post again to change the word, God, to Christ. Jesus Christ IS GOD !!!

Edited by Atossa, 12 February 2017 - 09:08 PM.

#18 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8331 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:59 PM

I think you are "safe" and listened to on Pravda for more than "a little while" Atossa.

I interpret what you post as a proponent of Grace.

There is no "Way" (οδός) without it

Regards

#19 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36004 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 10:51 PM

I think you are "safe" and listened to on Pravda for more than "a little while" Atossa.

I interpret what you post as a proponent of Grace.

There is no "Way" (οδός) without it

Regards

No one really listens to me... especially not the one to whom I was sent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru