Theme© by Fisana

Photo

John Mclunatic Mccain not taking his medication again?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22129 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:04 AM

Turncoat: John McCain is a globalist shill, uses speech to the elite to attack Trump

02.17.2017 @10:24 PM EST

McCain attacks the tens of millions of Trump voters at globalist conference

(INTELLIHUB) — During a speech at the globalist Munich Security Conference in Germany, noted neocon and deep state puppet John McCain attacked the Trump “worldview” in a point by point argument now being hailed in the corporate controlled media.

Trump and McCain already have a long history of being at odds and McCain’s speech Friday is sure to continue the feud between the president and a high ranking Republican Senator after McCain essentially attacked each and every position that the tens of millions of Trump voters support.

As the Washington Post so happily reported, “In his speech, McCain suggested the Western world is uniquely imperiled this year — even more so than when Barack Obama was president — and proceeded to question whether it will even survive.”

That’s right, according to John McCain, we are worse off this year then we ever were with Barack Obama, a claim that once again confirms that McCain is not a conservative but rather a puppet of the globalist elite.

McCain continued, “In recent years, this question would invite accusations of hyperbole and alarmism; not this year. If ever there were a time to treat this question with a deadly seriousness, it is now.”

A point by point breakdown of McCain’s speech was included in the Post report:

“[The founders of the Munich conference] would be alarmed by an increasing turn away from universal values and toward old ties of blood and race and sectarianism.”

“They would be alarmed by the hardening resentment we see towards immigrants and refugees and minority groups — especially Muslims.”

“They would be alarmed by the growing inability — and even unwillingness — to separate truth from lies.”

“They would be alarmed that more and more of our fellow citizens seem to be flirting with authoritarianism and romanticizing it as our moral equivalent.”

McCain continued: “But what would alarm them most, I think, is a sense that many of our peoples, including in my own country, are giving up on the West, that they see it as a bad deal that we may be better off without, and that while Western nations still have the power to maintain our world order, it’s unclear whether we have the will.”

[…]

Then McCain invoked some of those close to Trump and emphasized that his message won’t square with theirs:

I know there is profound concern across Europe and the world that America is laying down the mantle of global leadership. I can only speak for myself, but I do not believe that that is the message you will hear from all of the American leaders who cared enough to travel here to Munich this weekend. That’s not the message you heard today from Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis. That is not the message you will hear from Vice President Mike Pence. That’s not the message you will hear from Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly. And that is certainly not the message you will hear tomorrow from our bipartisan congressional delegation.

McCain then concluded with another direct shot at Trump.

“I refuse to accept that our values are morally equivalent to those of our adversaries,” he said. “I am a proud, unapologetic believer in the West, and I believe we must always, always stand up for it. For if we do not, who will?

So there you have it. John McCain has made publicly clear to not only the globalist elite but to the entire world that he is 100% against the populist wave that swept Trump into office and is working directly against the idea of America first.

This disgusting attack by McCain should really come as no surprise as he has a long history of attacking Donald Trump, even going as far as to personally hand a disinformation dossier on the president-elect to leaders at the FBI.

“In the wake of the release of a disinformation dossier on President-elect Donald Trump, it has been revealed that none other than establishment Republican John McCain was responsible for passing the document to the highest reaches of the FBI, I reported at the time.

“McCain, of the apparent belief that this information was extremely important, actually passed the documents to FBI director James Comey last month, according to a report by The Guardian.”

“The Guardian can confirm that the documents reached the top of the FBI by December. Senator John McCain, who was informed about the existence of the documents separately by an intermediary from a western allied state, dispatched an emissary overseas to meet the source and then decided to present the material to Comey in a one-on-one meeting on 9 December, according to a source aware of the meeting,” the Guardian report reads.

There are a startling number of powerful people and organizations openly working against the new president and John McCain is certainly one of them. His speech to the globalists only confirms what many already knew.

John McCain is a traitor to both his party and the country as a whole.

https://www.intellih...o-attack-trump/

Edited by Mario Milano, 18 February 2017 - 05:05 AM.

#2 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9943 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:22 AM

Turncoat: John McCain is a globalist shill, uses speech to the elite to attack Trump

There are a startling number of powerful people and organizations openly working against the new president and John McCain is certainly one of them. His speech to the globalists only confirms what many already knew.

John McCain is a traitor to both his party and the country as a whole.

Absolutely correct

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37558 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:38 AM

The founders of the Munich conference would be alarmed by an increasing turn away from universal values and toward old ties of blood and race and sectarianism.

They would be alarmed by the hardening resentment we see towards immigrants and refugees and minority groups especially Muslims.

They would be alarmed that more and more of our fellow citizens seem to be flirting with authoritarianism and romanticizing it as our moral equivalent.

Wow... just now I posted a comment on the "Why is Russia ALWAYS seen as the enemy?" topic.

I do not intend to spam... but it certainly fits here too... see below

Have you noticed how jew/nwo secular humanist liberal leftist cultural marxists hate autocratic leaders ?

That is why they hate monarchs, especially absolute monarchs. That is one of the reasons they hated Hitler [an autocratic Aryan Christian leader who used his power to promote Aryan Christian Germans] and why they hate both Putin and Trump [in spite of Putin and Trump repeatedly professing evil demented jew/nwo hive-mind "values."]

What the anti-Aryan anti-Christian jew/nwo fears most of all is another strong Aryan Christian leader who will stand up against the satanic antichrist jew/nwo in behalf of God's Aryan Christ-bearing people.

Below is a quote from the JEW "Protocol of 1919"

" We have brought the culture, civilization, traditions and thrones of the Christian nations to stagger. We have done everything to bring the Russian people under the yoke of the Jewish power, and ultimately compelled them to fall on their knees before us. We have nearly completed all this but we must all the same be very cautious, because the oppressed Russia is our arch-enemy. The victory over Russia, gained through our intellectual superiority, may in future, in a new generation turn against us.

Russia is conquered and brought to the ground. Russia is in the agony of death under our heel, but do not forget - not even for a moment - that we must be careful! The holy care for our safety does not allow us to show either pity or mercy. At last we have been allowed to behold the bitter need of the Russian people, and to see it in tears! By taking from them their property, their gold, we have reduced this people to helpless slaves.

Be cautious and silent! We ought to have no mercy for our enemy. We must make an end of the best and leading elements of the Russian people, so that the vanquished Russia may not find any leader! Thereby every possibility will vanquish for them to resist our power. "

Edited by Atossa, 18 February 2017 - 06:10 AM.

#4 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22129 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:54 AM

The curtain has pulled back and all we see are these Jew monsters with no power when they are exposed.....

There is no more excuse America to allow these satanic Jews to continue to destroy our societies for some satanic demented plan they hatched a hundred years ago!

#5 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37558 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:05 AM

Evil jews love demonic democracy because it is the political version of what jews are experts at... talmudic debate. Jews have practiced for centuries their manipulative art of debate and use it to destroy Aryan Christendom in democratic venues. Via their democratic debate skills, jews are able to legalize any evil, any perversion, no matter how vile and deadly... then hide behind democratic committees to distance themselves individually from the torches and pitchforks of the people.

#6 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22129 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:09 AM

Evil jews love demonic democracy because it is the political version of what jews are experts at... talmudic debate. Jews have practiced for centuries their manipulative art of debate and use it to destroy Aryan Christendom in democratic venues. Via their democratic debate skills, jews are able to legalize any evil, any perversion, no matter how vile and deadly... then hide behind democratic committees to distance themselves individually from the torches and pitchforks of the people.

Yep, and when the shit is about to hit the fan when they are getting exposed they try to forment a civil war in the country...like soros is doing now with his retard BLM, Feminazi marches and paid demonstrations with braindead libtards...their usual divide and conquer crap....all supported by the Jew media of course

Edited by Mario Milano, 18 February 2017 - 06:11 AM.

#7 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37558 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:17 AM

I want to know when, where and by whom were these antichrist cultural marxist globalist "universal values" determined for the rest of us ??

#8 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37558 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:22 AM

Yep, and when the shit is about to hit the fan when they are getting exposed they try to forment a civil war in the country...like soros is doing now with his retard BLM, Feminazi marches and paid demonstrations with braindead libtards...their usual divide and conquer crap....all supported by the Jew media of course

If the jews' manipulation fails or is exposed...
and they see they are losing the debate chess game...
they will cause chaos and overturn the chess board.
Of course, either side could play that chaos game.

#9 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22129 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:24 AM

If the jews' manipulation fails or is exposed...
and they see they are losing the debate chess game...
they will cause chaos and overturn the chess board.
Of course, either side could play that chaos game.

yep they have told us, the effing lunatics in Israel (stolen by the Rothschilds) said they will nuke Europe if their power is threatened......I think it is way past time these Jew bankers met their maker, Satan

#10 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11836 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:27 AM

Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly & Vice President Pence are labeled as neoCons by McCain in his speech as per quote below.
McCain:
"I know there is profound concern across Europe and the world that America is laying down the mantle of global leadership. I can only speak for myself, but I do not believe that that is the message you will hear from all of the American leaders who cared enough to travel here to Munich this weekend. That’s not the message you heard today from Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis. That is not the message you will hear from Vice President Mike Pence. That’s not the message you will hear from Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly. And that is certainly not the message you will hear tomorrow from our bipartisan congressional delegation."

Edited by Ivan88, 18 February 2017 - 06:29 AM.

#11 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37558 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:37 AM

Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly & Vice President Pence are labeled as neoCons by McCain in his speech as per quote below.
McCain:

"I know there is profound concern across Europe and the world that America is laying down the mantle of global leadership. I can only speak for myself, but I do not believe that that is the message you will hear from all of the American leaders who cared enough to travel here to Munich this weekend. Thats not the message you heard today from Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis. That is not the message you will hear from Vice President Mike Pence. Thats not the message you will hear from Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly. And that is certainly not the message you will hear tomorrow from our bipartisan congressional delegation."

Apparently, Mattis, Pence and Kelly are all bowing to the antichrist jew/nwo and its satanic hive-mind "universal values."

But the irony is... both Putin and Trump also give lip-service to the degenerate jew/nwo. The difference is... both Putin and Trump are strong independent autocratic personalities... so the jew/nwo can't trust them to continue to kow-tow every time the jews command it.

Btw... I still want to know when, where and by whom were these antichrist cultural marxist globalist "universal values" determined for the rest of us? Also, I want a full list... because I'm sure they are working feverishly to make non-compliance a hate crime.

Edited by Atossa, 18 February 2017 - 06:40 AM.

#12 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22129 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:44 AM

Btw... I still want to know when, where and by whom were these antichrist cultural marxist globalist "universal values" determined for the rest of us? Also, I want a full list... because I'm sure they are working feverishly to make non-compliance a hate crime.

I think it all began when the Satans called the Jews sneaked back into England (with their ISIS head at the time Oliver Cromwell) and took over the Bank of England

#13 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37558 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:58 AM

I think it all began when the Satans called the Jews sneaked back into England (with their ISIS head at the time Oliver Cromwell) and took over the Bank of England

Antichrist jews didn't have to sneak in... the Puritan demon Cromwell invited the satans back in after he murdered God's anointed king.

#14 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22129 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:10 AM

Antichrist jews didn't have to sneak in... the Puritan demon Cromwell invited the satans back in after he murdered God's anointed king.

The scum bag Cromwell was paid by the Jews to do that so they could get back in. He was the isis of england. Just like they are trying to over throw Assad by hiring traitors and mercenaries...that is how they got into and took over England. Always same mo

#15 Pete_V

Pete_V

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1990 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:19 AM

He's not even hiding his Globalist/Cuckservative colors anymore...this tells me that they are indeed worried.

McCuck 2011: "Gaddafi is out you're next Putin!!!" --- McCuck 2017: "We're fighting for our lives and this isn't hyperbole..." :creasup:

#16 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37558 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:35 AM

The jew/nwo's antichrist cultural marxist "universal values" is mass insanity on a global scale.

The Bible says the nations have drunk of Babylon's toxic wine and have all gone mad.

John Dryden, English 17th century poet, said it this way:

" For those whom God to ruin has designed,
He fits for fate, and first destroys their mind. "

#17 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18581 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:35 PM

Who said that pile of shit could even attend that meeting?  And who is paying his expenses to run around the world at will?

Someone needs to put a leash on the son of a bitch.

#18 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12303 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:45 PM

Who said that pile of shit could even attend that meeting?  And who is paying his expenses to run around the world at will?

He has lost his marbles that makes the old fart dangerous,everywhere the bastard turns up chaos and violence ensue,i could never understand why Yanukovych let that clown run riot all over Kiev.

#19 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9943 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:56 PM

McCain:
"I know there is profound concern across Europe and the world that America is laying down the mantle of global leadership. I can only speak for myself, but I do not believe that that is the message you will hear from all of the American leaders who cared enough to travel here to Munich this weekend.

The lunatic McCaain hates Trump and all of us as well.

And who is paying his expenses to run around the world at will?

He has a jewish expense account

they are indeed worried.

McCuck 2011: "Gaddafi is out you're next Putin!!!" --- McCuck 2017: "We're fighting for our lives and this isn't hyperbole

They're having trouble hiding their phobias.

John Dryden, English 17th century poet, said it this way:

" For those whom God to ruin has designed,
He fits for fate, and first destroys their mind. "

This is of course taken from the ancient Greeks:

"Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad"

The jews did not like this quote. The said Greeks were "heathens", but Jesus praised the Greeks as necessary to and heralding His Glorification.

The Greeks in turn said jews are barbaric.

Best regards.

#20 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9943 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 03:00 PM

He has lost his marbles that makes the old fart dangerous,everywhere the bastard turns up chaos and violence ensue

Ain't that the Truth.

McCain's soul and persona appear to be like a rodent on LSD and methamphetamine.

Regards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru