• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7508 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:19 PM

Btw... why did you ignore my similar post earlier [see above] that basically says the same thing?

I assume you mean:

Posted Today, 01:18 AM

shaktiman, on 24 Feb 2017 - 01:13 AM, said:

I am concerned more so that a pattern of murdering Russian diplomats surreptitiously is unfolding

To which you, Atossa,  reply:

Maybe Putin is finally cleaning house.

Making spurious accusation is not my style and I simply wanted to ignore what you could incur from  the wrath of others on the Forum.

Indeed, it is an accusation of murder against a sitting Russian President.

Not too smart.

At least when i accuse the clintons I have documents to back it up.

Regards.

#22 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34835 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:25 PM

Making spurious accusation is not my style and I simply wanted to ignore what you could incur from the wrath of others on the Forum.

Indeed, it is an accusation of murder against a sitting Russian President.

Not too smart.

At least when i accuse the clintons I have documents to back it up.

Regards.

You are confusing "murder" with "execution"

Putin is Russia's sovereign and can command state executions.

#23 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34835 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:30 PM

Hitler's state executions = Night of the Long Knives

Btw... just now on FOX news they quoted Trump as saying... ICE = "military operations"

#24 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7508 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:59 PM

Such is indeed a matter of perspective.

This reminds me, (and no doubt you know this quite well), how Charles Laughton in "Witness for the Prosecution" turns to his assistant after they take Marlena Dietrich out of the court room under arrest for murdering her husband and Barrister  Laughton says:

"Killed him? She executed him."

https://www.youtube....h?v=WAFeFl9H8O8

Regards.

#25 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18289 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:03 AM

5 Top Russian Diplomats Die In 3 Months–Plus Putin’s Chauffeur Died In Freak Car Wreck In September–and Former CIA Acting Director Mike Morell Told Charlie Rose He Would Assassinate Russians “To Make Them Pay A Price”

By Meryl Nass, M.D.  Dr. Nass is  a board-certified internist and a biological warfare epidemiologist and expert in anthrax. Nass publishes Anthrax Vaccine.

100 Strange Russian deaths

Vitaly Churkin, Russia’s UN ambassador since 2006,  died unexpectedly at age 64 in the consulate, two days ago.  And while it was said initially that Churkin died of a heart attack, that is not the case, according to his autopsy.

He is the fifth Russian diplomat to die unexpectedly in 3 months.  Turkish ambassador Karlov was shot at an art exhibition in December, Soviet Foreign Ministry officer Polshikov was shot in his Moscow apartment in December, Indian ambassador Kadakin died “from illness” in January, and Greek consul Malanin’s death in January is unexplained.

Putin’s chauffeur is the sixth politically important Russian to die recently and suspiciously.

Don’t forget that on Christmas day, a Russian military jet went down over the Black Sea, killing 60 members of the Red Army choir and 33 others.

Sergei Krivov, said to be a security officer, died in the Russian consulate in NY on election day 2016 from an undisclosed cause, possibly head trauma.

The video of Putin’s chauffeur crashing and dying (passenger less) looked like no ordinary wreck.

And here is another odd coincidence:  none of the western mainstream media have reported this spate of Russian diplomat deaths, at least not with my Google search.

Churkin’s autopsy did not show a heart attack, stroke or pulmonary embolism (all generally easily identifiable).  These are the 3 usual (non-drug) causes of sudden unexplained death. Following the autopsy, the NY Medical Examiner said that toxicology and other studies will need to be performed to determine why Churkin died.

This looks suspiciously like the Deep State (aided by rogue intelligence officers) trying to provoke Russia.  Or at least, send (several) messages to Putin, while sending another interesting message to Trump.

Six ways from Sunday

It appears that Trump may not be in control of his intelligence services, and furthermore, Churkin’s death happened in Trump’s home town.  Which is also the home of Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, who said Trump was “really dumb” to threaten the CIA“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow on January 3, 2016.

Since when do Senators threaten Presidents in such an open manner?  These are no ordinary times.

Who is in control of assassinations of US ‘enemies’?  Who designates who our ‘enemies’ are? Recall that after JFK fired CIA Director Allan Dulles, and said he would destroy the CIA, it was Kennedy who got killed, while the CIA prospered.

Please watch this short Charlie Rose interview with former CIA Acting Director Michael Morell--it is really scary.  Morell talks about his plan to assassinate Russians (“to make them pay a price”) and kill Iranians, and destroy Assad’s helicopter or plane, on the ground, to send Assad a warning. The interview was broadcast August 8, 2016. And now, his threats have come true. Will Schumer’s also come true?

Last month, on “Meet the Press” Senator Lindsey Graham said Trump should make Russia pay a price for trying to interfere” in the election.  Are assassinations the price, despite no evidence being proffered that Russia hacked the election–and who is extracting the price? Who is calling the shots?

http://www.washingto...ssians-mak.html

#26 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7508 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:08 AM

This looks suspiciously like the Deep State (aided by rogue intelligence officers) trying to provoke Russia.  Or at least, send (several) messages to Putin, while sending another interesting message to Trump.

Good article and a great piece of writing Mario.

These are facts now.

Hang on to your seat.

MOB WARS!

It's going to be interesting and rough.

We know the culprits in all this as does the Kremlin.

]

Best regards.

#27 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7508 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:48 PM

Russia urges US to avoid leaks, share Churkin's cause of death probe data

https://www.sott.net...eath-probe-data

Sorry for being a pit-bull but this story needs to be on the front burner. It's been way too quiet in the US press and media for my liking.

Cover-up? Calm before the storm?

"Moscow is surprised at media leaks of investigations into the cause of death of Russian Amb

Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said the ministry 'learned with bewilderment of leaks in the US media about the course of an investigation into the causes of the Russian ambassador's death.'

US media reported that the Russian diplomat had died after suffering a 'heart attack" at Russia's UN mission in Manhattan.

New York City Medical Examiner's Office spokesperson Julie Bolcer estimated to Sputnik on Tuesday that the examination of the cause of Churkin's death could take 'a few weeks' ."

My oh my! Already the US press and media are obfuscating the facts and leaving truth in a gutter before the body is even cold.

Russia Urges US to Avoid Leaks, Share Churkin's Cause of Death Probe Data

https://sputniknews....sia-churkin-us/

"Information attacks, leaks, citing sources. Specifically in order to avoid any speculation, we are appealing, including publicly, to the US with the urgent request that all information on this matter is first sent to Russia through official channels," ....

Hmmmmmmmm???????????

#28 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11320 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:57 PM

Putin is Russia's sovereign and can command state executions.

We know Obama could and did,by all accounts every Monday.

#29 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11320 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:03 PM

Relations: Cohen

5 Top Russian Diplomats Die In 3 Months–Plus Putin’s Chauffeur Died In Freak Car Wreck In September–and Former CIA Acting Director Mike Morell Told Charlie Rose He Would Assassinate Russians “To Make Them Pay A Price”

By Meryl Nass, M.D.  Dr. Nass is  a board-certified internist and a biological warfare epidemiologist and expert in anthrax. Nass publishes Anthrax Vaccine.

100 Strange Russian deaths

Vitaly Churkin, Russia’s UN ambassador since 2006,  died unexpectedly at age 64 in the consulate, two days ago.  And while it was said initially that Churkin died of a heart attack, that is not the case, according to his autopsy.

He is the fifth Russian diplomat to die unexpectedly in 3 months.  Turkish ambassador Karlov was shot at an art exhibition in December, Soviet Foreign Ministry officer Polshikov was shot in his Moscow apartment in December, Indian ambassador Kadakin died “from illness” in January, and Greek consul Malanin’s death in January is unexplained.

Putin’s chauffeur is the sixth politically important Russian to die recently and suspiciously.

Don’t forget that on Christmas day, a Russian military jet went down over the Black Sea, killing 60 members of the Red Army choir and 33 others.

Sergei Krivov, said to be a security officer, died in the Russian consulate in NY on election day 2016 from an undisclosed cause, possibly head trauma.

The video of Putin’s chauffeur crashing and dying (passenger less) looked like no ordinary wreck.

And here is another odd coincidence:  none of the western mainstream media have reported this spate of Russian diplomat deaths, at least not with my Google search.

Churkin’s autopsy did not show a heart attack, stroke or pulmonary embolism (all generally easily identifiable).  These are the 3 usual (non-drug) causes of sudden unexplained death. Following the autopsy, the NY Medical Examiner said that toxicology and other studies will need to be performed to determine why Churkin died.

This looks suspiciously like the Deep State (aided by rogue intelligence officers) trying to provoke Russia.  Or at least, send (several) messages to Putin, while sending another interesting message to Trump.

Six ways from Sunday

It appears that Trump may not be in control of his intelligence services, and furthermore, Churkin’s death happened in Trump’s home town.  Which is also the home of Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, who said Trump was “really dumb” to threaten the CIA“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow on January 3, 2016.

Since when do Senators threaten Presidents in such an open manner?  These are no ordinary times.

Who is in control of assassinations of US ‘enemies’?  Who designates who our ‘enemies’ are? Recall that after JFK fired CIA Director Allan Dulles, and said he would destroy the CIA, it was Kennedy who got killed, while the CIA prospered.

Please watch this short Charlie Rose interview with former CIA Acting Director Michael Morell--it is really scary.  Morell talks about his plan to assassinate Russians (“to make them pay a price”) and kill Iranians, and destroy Assad’s helicopter or plane, on the ground, to send Assad a warning. The interview was broadcast August 8, 2016. And now, his threats have come true. Will Schumer’s also come true?

Last month, on “Meet the Press” Senator Lindsey Graham said Trump should make Russia pay a price for trying to interfere” in the election.  Are assassinations the price, despite no evidence being proffered that Russia hacked the election–and who is extracting the price? Who is calling the shots?

All this is starting to make some sense.

#30 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7508 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:25 PM

Former CIA Acting Director Mike Morell Told Charlie Rose He Would Assassinate Russians “To Make Them Pay A Price”

Why do so many "stupids" direct "intelligence?

Thanks Wirehaired for the excellent synopsis and summary of what may become an explosive political mess very soon.

Regards,

#31 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11320 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:31 PM

I know the Chukin death was in New York,i hope Russian Medical staff have aacess to the body to carry out their own inspection.

#32 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7508 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:51 AM

The Russian Federation has God's Grace on this.

It's almost beyond culpability

There's too obvious a pattern

The enemy has thus gone overboard

Therefore keeping this story on the front burner will get results

Regards

Edited by shaktiman, 26 February 2017 - 01:53 AM.

#33 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7508 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:47 PM

See what I mean?

I don't think all these deaths can be covered up so easily by FakeNews, propaganda, a illogical legalisms.

Виталия Чуркина все-таки отравили?

Vitaly Churkin Poisoned After All?

http://www.pravda.ru...5735-churkin-0/

"The publication "Dialog.UA" reported that the US media has spread information that Russian diplomat Vitaly Churkin was poisoned, the poison found in his kidney.

ABS-CBN Television claims that the medical examination of the United States showed the presence of poison. Allegedly, it was reported that Churkin had a late midnight supper around midnight with some  unknown poison added to the food.

But the (US's) main official cause of death is still considered to be a heart attack. Chief editor of "Echo of Moscow" Alexei Venediktov, in turn, noted that Vitaly Churkin had diplomatic immunity; which means the (US) autopsy contradicts the norms of diplomacy. Venediktov, with reference to the American press also said that there is information about some medical report in which they (US) allegedly noted that Churkin food was poisoned, in which he partook at midnight.

'I understand better today the picture of the morning (February 19, 2017) at 9:30 am He (Churkin) was seriously ill and I know this place is on 67th Street from where he was evacuated to an American hospital, where he died...', Venediktov said. He (Venediktov) once again stressed that commencement of an autopsy was a violation of the rules of diplomatic immunity. This violation is in addition and as noted because Churkin was still alive when he was evacuated.

' As you know if a poison is in the can of beer it may nevertheless be said it was an accident, but that he died in an American hospital, where the doctors were obliged to help as I understand it if it is in the control of American rather than Russian doctors - They should investigate this even though doctors, of course, are there on a permanent mission, but we will nonetheless watch all of this' added the journalist.

He (Venediktov) also believes that in the death Churkin one should also investigate the intelligence agencies.

'Vitaly Churkin, was killed by US special forces, the Russian diplomat was poisoned ...'. More puzzling reports  continue to grow into the death of a prominent person.

"Pravda.Ru" asked for comment prior to the medical examiner, PhD Eduardo Tumanov.'

The rest of the article cites the same as in the beginning of topic:

Death of Churkin: The Opinion of a Forensic Expert

http://www.pravda.ru...5444-tumanov-0/

This addition from Pravda and Venediktov seem to concur with some of the above posts:

Autopsy Report Reveals Russia's UN Envoy Churkin Was Poisoned ...

http://abs.cbn-tv.co...n-was-poisoned/

Russian Ambassador To UN Vitaly Churkin Has "Died Suddenly" In New York; Putin "Deeply Upset"

http://www.zerohedge...s-work-new-york

More to come....

#34 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7508 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:40 PM

And also tying it together more?

Churkin’s death: Why ‘nasty jesters’ from Ukraine operate with impunity?

https://www.rt.com/o...urkin-death-un/

"A flood of sarcastic and cynical comments went through much of the Ukrainian media and social networks, prompting an angry reaction from a popular Ukrainian journalist and blogger Anatoly Shariy who described the situation as “hysterical joy."

“It can’t be that a normal person would be happy about someone’s death,” he said.

Shariy makes his comments from a secure location “somewhere in Europe,” fearing retribution from Ukrainian authorities and all kinds of “inadequate” nationalist activists.

Meanwhile, in Ukraine evil jesters savor the news, not only about the gruesome murders of the rebel commanders Mikhail Tolstykh and Arsen Pavlov but also of the killing in Kiev of an anti-nationalist journalist Oles Buzina and of the crash of the Russian airliner over the Black Sea last year. The statements are often made by people in high positions, like President Poroshenko’s adviser Yuri Biryukov, who wrote that “we [Ukrainians] feel happy about the news of the deaths of 80 soldiers of the Horde over the Black Sea.”

The Russian airplane carrying a military orchestra and representatives of charity organizations to Syria crashed minutes after taking off from an airport in the Russian city of Adler. Eight crew members and 84 passengers dying horrible deaths in a matter of seconds."

No wonder many people in Ukraine do not even feel ashamed about making nasty comments on the death of Vitaly Churkin – the great Russian diplomat who once through negotiations stopped the war in Bosnia in the mid-1990s, a war in the area, where Russian and Ukrainian peacekeepers were both present.

There will be a list of suspicious players in all of this. No doubt it is being compiled.

More to come.....

#35 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11320 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:36 PM

Such is indeed a matter of perspective.

This reminds me, (and no doubt you know this quite well), how Charles Laughton in "Witness for the Prosecution" turns to his assistant after they take Marlena Dietrich out of the court room under arrest for murdering her husband and Barrister  Laughton says:

"Killed him? She executed him."

https://www.youtube....h?v=WAFeFl9H8O8

Regards.

Great old Actor,he did the Hunch Back of Notre Dame,the Bells the Bells LOL!

#36 Hansel

Hansel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5035 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 05:25 PM

Screen-Shot-2017-02-23-at-11.12.31-AM-30

#37 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7508 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 06:27 PM

Yes Hansel,

Eric Holder like so many of his Washington DC colleagues are just total criminals that prey on innocent trusting citizens.

Let Holder tell me to my face it isn't so and also  why he was involved in scandal after scandal covering up Clinton and Obama corruption.

And while he's at it, why Obama came to North Carolina 3 times supposedly on vacation or other BS and tried to keep Shaktiman from blowing the whistle on the Clintons and pals for the upteenth time.

Even many of the DOJ and FBI refused to go along with this ugly creep Holder as well as Loretta "Tarmac Tilly the Gorilla" L:ynch.

Thanks again for your insight Hansel.

Best regards.

#38 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7508 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:04 PM

OK. is this "sensationalism" or is it taking just too long to get results on Ambassador Churkin's mysterious death and/or assassination?

Vitaly Churkin was a world and public figure and representative of the Russian people. His death under peculiar circumstance would make one expect that there would be some stories in the press and media.

For example, is there a Russian medical team also performing an analysis or second autopsy?

Is there any hint of either incriminating or exculpatory evidence?

Tell us again what they got so far.

Nada!

It's been over two weeks.

It's too damn quiet.

It stinks.

russia-un-vitaly-churkin.jpg

Certainly Mr. Ambassador,

we too are asking, where's the evidence either way?

Regards

Edited by shaktiman, 07 March 2017 - 12:06 PM.

#39 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7508 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:14 PM

Pravda crew is right again!

Good job at staying on top of it!

Cause of Russian UN ambassador's death won't be released

https://www.yahoo.co...-172832637.html

"NEW YORK (AP) — The New York City medical examiner's office, citing diplomatic protocol, will not release the cause and manner of death for Russia's ambassador to the United Nations, who died suddenly last month after collapsing in his office.

An autopsy was performed on Ambassador Vitaly Churkin last month, but the death required further study. The additional tests were completed, but Julie Bolcer, spokeswoman for the city's medical examiner, said Friday that the city's law department told the office not to release any further information, "in order to comply with international law and protocol."

"........................Russia's U.N. Mission had no comment.

The medical examiner is responsible for investigating deaths that occur by criminal violence, accident, suicide, suddenly or when the person seemed healthy, or if someone died in any unusual or suspicious manner. Most of the deaths investigated by the office are not suspicious. City policy is to release the cause of death.

Donovan argued that state policies could be overruled by federal authority where "it creates an obstacle to the achievement of the President's foreign policy as reflected in an international agreement."

Who can be believed in all this mayhem?

Regards

#40 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7508 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:21 AM

After a month, No Autopsy Report yet

What is the US Plan?

Bury Churkin then bury the story

Repeat this for other Russian diplomats?

Regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru