#42 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7508 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:40 PM

It certainly stinks like old rotten fish:

GEOPOLITICS
US Mission to the UN: Do Not Release Vitaly Churkin’s Autopsy Report by Dr. Catherine Mullaly • March 12, 2017 • Geopolitics, UN Diplomats, UN-NY Relations, US Foreign Relations, US-UN Relations •

http://www.passblue.com/2017/03/12/us-mission-to-the-un-do-not-release-vitaly-churkins-autopsy-report/

"Four days after Russian Ambassador Vitaly Churkin’s sudden death in New York City last month, the United States Mission to the United Nations wrote to the New York City Mayor’s Office for International Affairs and requested a communications blackout on Churkin’s autopsy findings and cause of death. The result of this request means that the public may never know the official reason for the ambassador’s death.

The two letters from the US mission, which is part of the US State Department, requesting public suppression are dated Feb. 24 and March 1. They were made public by the New York City Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, or OCME, on March 10..............................

These formal requests to the chief medical examiner’s office to not disclose Churkin’s autopsy report, or how he died, were made not by the Russian mission to the UN but by the US mission, who deferred to the US Department of State, now led by Rex Tillerson...........

The autopsy communication constraints were not the case for a second Russian national, Sergei Krivov, who died unexpectedly at age 63 at the Russian consulate on the Upper East Side in New York City on Nov. 8, 2016. The chief medical examiner’s office released his cause of death, which was “hemorrhagic complications of aorto-broncho-esophageal fistula due to probable neoplasm.” Krivov died of natural causes."

Regards

#43 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11320 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:03 PM

It stinks,didn't the Russians despatch their own medical team to New York?

#44 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7508 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:07 PM

It stinks,didn't the Russians despatch their own medical team to New York?

I agree 100%, and i would bet they have.

This is highly political and at this point sure looks like murder regardless of the "autopsy".

I suppose I share your canine namesake in that once I bite I don't like letting go.

Best regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru