#42 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8002 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:40 PM

It certainly stinks like old rotten fish:

GEOPOLITICS
US Mission to the UN: Do Not Release Vitaly Churkin’s Autopsy Report by Dr. Catherine Mullaly • March 12, 2017 • Geopolitics, UN Diplomats, UN-NY Relations, US Foreign Relations, US-UN Relations •

http://www.passblue.com/2017/03/12/us-mission-to-the-un-do-not-release-vitaly-churkins-autopsy-report/

"Four days after Russian Ambassador Vitaly Churkin’s sudden death in New York City last month, the United States Mission to the United Nations wrote to the New York City Mayor’s Office for International Affairs and requested a communications blackout on Churkin’s autopsy findings and cause of death. The result of this request means that the public may never know the official reason for the ambassador’s death.

The two letters from the US mission, which is part of the US State Department, requesting public suppression are dated Feb. 24 and March 1. They were made public by the New York City Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, or OCME, on March 10..............................

These formal requests to the chief medical examiner’s office to not disclose Churkin’s autopsy report, or how he died, were made not by the Russian mission to the UN but by the US mission, who deferred to the US Department of State, now led by Rex Tillerson...........

The autopsy communication constraints were not the case for a second Russian national, Sergei Krivov, who died unexpectedly at age 63 at the Russian consulate on the Upper East Side in New York City on Nov. 8, 2016. The chief medical examiner’s office released his cause of death, which was “hemorrhagic complications of aorto-broncho-esophageal fistula due to probable neoplasm.” Krivov died of natural causes."

Regards

#43 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11534 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:03 PM

It stinks,didn't the Russians despatch their own medical team to New York?

#44 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8002 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:07 PM

It stinks,didn't the Russians despatch their own medical team to New York?

I agree 100%, and i would bet they have.

This is highly political and at this point sure looks like murder regardless of the "autopsy".

I suppose I share your canine namesake in that once I bite I don't like letting go.

Best regards

#45 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8002 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:14 PM

Another month is going out and the autopsy "results", if you wish to call them that, will not be released.

But we do have this:

U.S. Ambassador To UN Says Trump Will Take Strong Action Against Russia

https://www.rferl.or...n/28406296.html

Nikki Haley speaks for Vitaly Churkin and Donald Trump

"They get that we're getting our strength back, that we're getting our voice back and that we're starting to lead again, and, honestly, at the United Nations, that's the No. 1 comment I get is that they're just so happy to see the United States lead again."

Oh, and by the way Haley, were you part of the terrorist bombing in the St. Petersberg subway today?

Is that what you mean when you say that you will beat up on Russia?

And who is this mysterious we and they in your foolish statements?

Now that Vitaly is "gone", and he was not just an Ambassador but an Orator, do you feel you "got rid" of the competition?

Sadly, the US is going to be surprised at many things coming up in our future because of your stupidity Haley.

CF1796F0-F2D3-457D-8E8E-7CA89785D691_w10

And a "Zieg Heil" too Haley! My oh my!

Regards.

#46 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8002 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:12 AM

Not one report from anywhere on cause of death as should be the resolve of everyone.

Instead, looming war.

And israeli trolls trying to destroy Pravda

Regards

#47 Magoo

Magoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3829 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:54 PM

Another month is going out and the autopsy "results", if you wish to call them that, will not be released.

But we do have this:

U.S. Ambassador To UN Says Trump Will Take Strong Action Against Russia

https://www.rferl.or...n/28406296.html

Nikki Haley speaks for Vitaly Churkin and Donald Trump

"They get that we're getting our strength back, that we're getting our voice back and that we're starting to lead again, and, honestly, at the United Nations, that's the No. 1 comment I get is that they're just so happy to see the United States lead again."

Oh, and by the way Haley, were you part of the terrorist bombing in the St. Petersberg subway today?

Is that what you mean when you say that you will beat up on Russia?

And who is this mysterious we and they in your foolish statements?

Now that Vitaly is "gone", and he was not just an Ambassador but an Orator, do you feel you "got rid" of the competition?

Sadly, the US is going to be surprised at many things coming up in our future because of your stupidity Haley.

CF1796F0-F2D3-457D-8E8E-7CA89785D691_w10

And a "Zieg Heil" too Haley! My oh my!

Regards.

Ths Ambassadork has some extra equipment stowed away down there according to the picture.

#48 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8002 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:02 AM

No matter how much extra equipment Haley amasses, she is impotent.

Who has any care for justice in this world - Churkin did. Who then stands up Magoo?

BTW, Atossa wrote some of her/his nonsense bible babble about Gog/Magog.

For a moment I thought she wrote Go Magoo, but no such luck.

Regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru