Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Didn't Edward Snowden Prove Trump (and everyone) Was Wiretapped?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32393 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:03 AM

If not, then why would the US government want to extradite Mr. Snowden?

If Snowden revealed nothing, and provided only "fake news", why indict him?

If Trump wasn't wiretapped, what was the NSA doing with his data?

#2 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9254 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:34 AM

Yes

Snowden is a patriot

Regards

#3 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32393 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:17 PM

I wonder why anyone still denies that Trump was wiretapped?

All three "fake news" networks, NBC, ABC, and CBS, repeat every night that there is no evidence of wiretapping, yet they broadcast the Snowden discovery themselves!

Do they have Alzheimer's Disease, or are they just plain crooked?
(Rhetorical question)

The fact remains that NOBODY denied that Snowden's evidence was real, that it was accurate, or that it was true, so where do they get the "no evidence of wiretapping" lie other than from the Democrat Party which seeks to destroy the Trump presidency?

The Snowden exhibits prove beyond any doubt that Trump WAS wiretapped by NSA, and probably CIA, among other intel agencies.   British intel would get the substance of the calls while US intel gets the meta data for the calls, and they share all data with each other to illegally evade US law.

This situation is compounded by the cover-up, protecting Obama and Bush from prosecution.    It would make the US government appear to be what it is, a criminal enterprise run by wealthy families who have been running that circus for decades.   It would show how criminal our so-called "leaders" have been in dealing with the American public.    How they have violated US laws for their own benefit and kept the whole thing secret even today.

Snowden provided the proof.   The US media provides the lies, and in those lies are further proof of a criminal conspiracy.   Network news editors and anchors are part of the plot themselves.   No doubt remains on that.   They ignore Snowden's revelations and continue to lie.   They joined the conspiracy.

#4 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9254 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:43 PM

I wonder why anyone still denies that Trump was wiretapped?

It would show how criminal our so-called "leaders" have been in dealing with the American public.    How they have violated US laws for their own benefit and kept the whole thing secret even today.

I know some more stuff but you have summed it up thoroughly, Zharkov.

I wrote here many times that the puppet US government is worse than Vichy ever was.

The US citizen is now a veritable zombie.

Maybe we'll have to change our name from The United States of America to Zombieland.

It's the fault of the US citizen as well for letting these war criminals usurp power.

The US press and media will need more than a firing squad to be made an example of for violating the public trust.

BTW, Comey destroyed the FBIs credibility yesterday before the world and I know a lot about that.

And "hay", you know what? Comey did it without Mr. Ed's help.

Regards

#5 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9254 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:44 PM

100% certainty there was surveillance on Trump during and before the election.

Regards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru