Posted 07 April 2017 - 02:42 PM

;) .

#3 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:08 PM

Zharkov's answer - Katy is doing fine - she makes 30 M. a year, and know so many RAPers......

#4 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:37 PM

12 is something strange Mario - this is a second time here (the pr.ru) when U bring this figure - 17/37/51 ............or DEATH ;) .................

#5 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32957 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:39 PM

Zharkov??? You are not a teenager now, so try to enjoy your You Es Ay???

Many if not most singers are hired on looks, not sound.

If you knew how those recordings were made, you would not be a fan either.

They use computers and electronics to shift the vocal key so it sounds good.

Many of those singers can't sing very well, are off key and terrible, so electronic alteration is necessary.

Those singers don't carry a tune well, the song lyrics are crap, and the public is too drugged out to notice.

#6 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22715 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:44 PM

Many if not most singers are hired on looks, not sound.

If you knew how those recordings were made, you would not be a fan either.

They use computers and electronics to shift the vocal key so it sounds good.

Many of those singers can't sing very well, are off key and terrible, so electronic alteration is necessary.

Those singers don't carry a tune well, the song lyrics are crap, and the public is too drugged out to notice.

Alek hasn't realized that yet, These singers when performing live lip sync to recordings because they would sound like crap if they sang without the aid of synthesizers...I suppose the Poles still do not understand that yet and think that these singers sound natural when they really sound like total shit...

#7 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32957 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:46 PM

Many foreign citizens are fascinated by Hollywood - the movies, the recording artists, the money, fame, all that stuff.

The computer age blew a hole through most of it.    Recordings are easily copied, as are movies, so the profits evaporated.

Show business is limping along anyway, mostly on investor's money, but a lot of the glory has gone along with the profits.

If you look at today's crop of actors, you notice they are one-shot wonders - a brief bit of fame, a little fortune, and then obscurity forever.

They just never quite make it in the business.    Unemployed actors are everywhere.   The lucky ones have jobs as waiters and dish washers.

#8 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32957 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:51 PM

Hollywood uses b.s. the way cars use gasoline.   

Same as politics except the faces are not so ugly.

#9 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:53 PM

Ridiculous - ridiculous - ridiculous............... If Mario and Zhar........would like to find deep poetry songs in PL ether, they would find it anyway................

#10 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22715 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:00 PM

Ridiculous - ridiculous - ridiculous............... If Mario and Zhar........would like to find deep poetry songs in PL ether, they would find it anyway................

Your taste in music is ridiculous.....my daughter grew out of terrible singers like Taylor Swift and Katy perry when she was 12, they can't sing. their lyrics are just effing retarded.....Jew brainwashing kids with lesbian and faggoty shit..

Goes to show how freaking backward Poles are at maturing when adult poles still fawn over retards like Swift (who is a jew BTW...and probably the only reason why she is famous) because she can't sing for shit

Edited by Mario Milano, 07 April 2017 - 04:01 PM.

#11 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:07 PM

Mario - these are worlds apart.................

Would it be nice to U  if I say that Italians are PEDROS AND MAFIEYETS....... HAIRY SHITS THAT KISS THE POPES DICK - EVERY WEEK........... and PHUCK teens on the streets

Would it?

No, but instead I say that I like my experinces whith this tribe......... and indeed I.......fine Mediterainan SUPER NICE folk...........

#12 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18661 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:22 PM

bla bla bla

#13 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4308 posts