shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9716 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:54 AM

Trump Runs Away from North Korean Easter Bunny

Trump's threatened 'armada' still far from N. Korea: official

https://www.yahoo.co...-181929282.html

Say it isn't true Donald! Has the US Navy's Armada turned tail and run?

It is understandable given that Kim Jong-un has brought out North Korea's Easter Bunny to stand up to America's military might and it also appears that rather than facing such a powerful rabbit in battle, the US Navy turned around and ran away.

Pyongyang's military parade forces Trump to put his tail between his legs

http://www.pravdarep...ngyang_trump-0/

347005021de6302da94ebbabcf23630b.jpg

North Korean Bunny Rabbit

1200px-USS_Carl_Vinson_on_patrol_in_the_

USS Carl Vinson

We all know how difficult it is to have the courage to stand up to a ferocious bunny rabbit as are sometimes found in the mountains of North Korea. So, it was prudent for the US Navy to run away.

But all is not lost, Mike Pence just like John Kerry is issuing a response to Kim Jong-Un's pet bunny rabbit.

"I'm warning you", he said in no uncertain terms , "one more move out of that bunny rabbit and we'll kill every Korean on the Korean Peninsula, and I'll do it right before I go to church".  

Pence vows 'overwhelming' response to North Korea

https://www.yahoo.co...-042000026.html

Pence also noted the dangers of bunny rabbits of Korea and reminded us all what developed as far back as the Crusades. Pence vowed that "running away" may be an option.

I wonder if the Bunny Rabbit goes to church, too.

Go ahead guys start another attack.

It's a dice roll.

The only sure thing is that we all will suffer, including y'all.

Regards. 

Edited by shaktiman, 19 April 2017 - 12:22 PM.

#2 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9716 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:56 AM

Now there are three lunatics, Trump, Pence, and Asterix.

Regards

#3 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9716 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:22 PM

With war looming the number of trolls especially jewish/israeli has grown as does their lunacy and activities here.

Regards

#4 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9716 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:59 PM

Is the captain of the ship always competent?

#5 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9716 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:57 PM

I appears the North Korean Bunny is still keeping the Trumpmada "at bay"

Embarrassment for Trump as warships intended for North Korea still thousands of miles away

https://www.yahoo.co...-033942291.html

"A US aircraft carrier the Navy claimed was headed towards the Korean Peninsula amid rising tensions in the region, was, in fact, still thousands of miles away, a US official has acknowledged.

The USS Carl Vinson supercarrier and its naval strike group were said to be heading towards North Korea on 8 April after the country conducted a series of missile tests.

The move was billed as a demonstration of US President Donald Trump's willingness to be tough with Pyongyang, however, after the vessels were pictured in the Sunda Strait in the Indian Ocean off ­Indonesia on Saturday (16 April), a defense official has confirmed to AP that the ships have yet to start their trip.

"They are going to start heading north towards the Sea of Japan within next 24 hours," the official said on condition of anonymity."

The report probably comes from Admiral Girlydrake.

tim1.jpeg

Fleet Admiral Girlydrake

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorag

Admiral Shame

EasterBunny.jpg

General "Mad Bunny"

Regards.

Edited by shaktiman, 19 April 2017 - 04:58 PM.

#6 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1164 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:39 PM

From what I have been able to make out the reason was exercises with the Australian navy so as to establish a form of missile shield and early detection protocol in case N Korea send some off in that direction.

#7 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12187 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:13 PM

Trump keeps putting himself into a corner,he threatened the North Koreans,they more or less said if you wage War against us there will be a price to pay with retaliation,so whats he going to do now? his bluff was called.

#8 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32762 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:44 PM

Here is your Easter Bunny:

3F59245000000578-4421034-image-a-34_1492

'Kim WILL push the nuclear button': North Korean defector forced to watch her first public execution aged SEVEN claims mad dictator will stop at nothing to nuke US as a 'last stand'

North Korean defector Hyeonseo Lee was 17 when she escaped reclusive nation
    She thought life was 'normal' until dead bodies littered the streets after famine
    Says her home country is 'most horrible on earth' and its people 'brainwashed'
    Hyeonseo, 37, is convinced its dictator Kim Jong-un does have nuclear weapons
    'He would launch missiles at South Korea, Japan, America,' she told MailOnline

Hyeonseo, now 37, went on to reveal how most North Koreans are 'brainwashed' into believing the regime's propaganda and how the thousands who are forced to attend military parades 'pee their pants' because they are forbidden from leaving.

Public execution:  Hyeonseo has described being forced to watch a public execution aged just seven when a man was being strangled. What frightened me the most was the huge crowd. I was too young to really know what was going on but I was scared'.

'It's all for praising the supreme leader [Kim], not about unity,' she said. 'People who didn't have money to spend on food and travel had to practice for countless hours just to wave flags and clap.

'The people in the crowd are sick of it [taking part in the parade]. They are still proud of the army but they don't want to take part in these events.

'It is so tiring that it weakens your bones and joints... and you can't even watch it at home, you have to go and watch it in person if you're living in Pyongyang.

'Even if you want to go to the toilet you can't, so we had to pee in our pants.'

Bestseller: Hyeonseo Lee's account of her experience has been read all over the world

Hyeonseo openly regards her country of birth as 'the most horrible on earth' but she once thought it was the greatest, as many of her former compatriots still do.

'It was the first time in my life I saw a public execution,' she said. 'These days they are killing people by shooting... the hangings were scarier because they were closer to the crowds.

'What frightened me the most was the huge crowd. I was too young to really know what was going on but I was scared that a man was dying in front of me, being strangled under the bridge.

'There's a rule that the victim's immediate family and relatives have to stand at the very front to see their family member dying in front of them.'

Looking back on her life and miraculous escape from oppression Hyeonseo, who wrote of her life in the book, The Girl With Seven Names, says she is embarrassed by her home country.

'The dictator is embarrassing,' she said. 'The way the regime addresses and mocks the international community is embarrassing.

http://www.dailymail...n-defector.html

#9 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12187 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:04 PM

I have noticed all these people who escape North Korea end up writing a book or making a film,just how did they escape this Police state that's on lockdown?

#10 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9716 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:45 PM

the reason was exercises with the Australian navy so as to establish a form of missile shield and early detection protocol in case N Korea send some off in that direction.

Yes Traveler, anything can happen with this kind of confrontation.

Doesn't matter what side one is on, expect the unexpected.

Best regards.

#11 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9716 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:57 PM

Here is your Easter Bunny

By the looks of her I am certain she has a great tail to tell.

Hyeonseo, now 37, went on to reveal how most North Koreans are 'brainwashed' into believing the regime's propaganda and how the thousands who are forced to attend military parades 'pee their pants' because they are forbidden from leaving.

A monolithic dictator is NOT my idea of freedom

Still, it is the North Korean citizens that must stand up - not any of us here, thoug at times we may lend a hand to do what's right..

But the US aggression against a sovereign state which is NOT the police duty of the US with its history of illegal regime change is the problem and also a tyranny.

Korean culture has developed due to foreign invasions. brutal monarchies, occupation and civil war.

It has created a culture of torture an physical brutality.

I was once in very bad fight with 3 Korean ROKs and martial arts experts as well as military men.

The guy I was with was also Korean and a very nice person.

VERY bad scene.

I was lucky and got out unscathed.

The Korean guy was almost killed and beaten very badly.

The story even got worse later.

Best regards

#12 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9716 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:58 PM

Trump keeps putting himself into a corner,he threatened the North Koreans,they more or less said if you wage War against us there will be a price to pay with retaliation,so whats he going to do now? his bluff was called.

Ain't that the Truth.

Best regards

#13 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9716 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:06 AM

Not a peep out of the US press since this post

The ferocious bunny is still at large and Trump is hatching Easter eggs and putting all his chickens in his Easter basket

Edited by shaktiman, 20 April 2017 - 02:07 AM.

#14 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32762 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:20 AM

Naval Armada near North Korea = Trump's April Fool's joke.  

Very funny.

#15 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9716 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:52 AM

Seriously though

If economic deals and trade that Trump promised were developed we wouldn't have all this ziocon war crap

If the US was really smart they could deal with Kim in a constructive way

All people want jobs not war

Regards

#16 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9716 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:46 AM

Is this serious enough?

North Korean military parades show Easter Bunnies' Defense Forces

4b2169761e16059b944d88ee0c350e8e.jpg