Theme© by Fisana

Photo

NEW STUPID: Huffington Post Openly Calls for White Men to be Banned from Voting.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Cosssack

Cosssack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55485 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:04 PM

NEW STUPID: Huffington Post Openly Calls for White Men to be Banned from Voting.

Posted by EU Times on Apr 15th, 2017

http://www.eutimes.n...ed-from-voting/

The far left Huffington Post published a vile racist hit piece on Friday.

Now they are calling for white people to be stripped off their right to vote while just a century ago the leftists were screaming that women weren’t allowed to vote. So now they are calling for this, tomorrow they will call for sending them to death camps or something.

These left wing anti-white racists are openly advocating for white men to be prohibited from voting. This settles it once and for all. White nationalists were right all along, diversity truly is a code word for white genocide.

The racist website also calls for redistribution of the global assets because Communism works so well in Cuba, Venezuela and everywhere else it it practiced.

#2 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32233 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:44 PM

They never demand that white men stop paying taxes.

#3 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:01 PM

Lee Van Cleef, and where is your true austrian emi...one Zhar???

Do you want like a Cosssak and arm. Nemi hide it for life???

#4 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:06 PM

PS No Alek - sorry - they work for - us ................... ;) :) :)

Edited by Alek, 21 April 2017 - 07:06 PM.

#5 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32233 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:16 PM

Lee Van Cleef was one of my favorite actors.

He died but his films are now artistic classics that will live on - forever - or as long as people still watch television.

Actors like him just don't pop up very often.

Other deceased favorites:   Charles Bronson, Yul Brynner, Charlton Heston, James Coburn, John Wayne, Gregory Peck, among others.

Gregory Peck was born in La Jolla, California, but had the most perfect diction I ever heard from an actor.

His presence was positively regal, as were the others in their own unique way, unlike the slime balls who get paid as actors today.

#6 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32233 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:28 PM

One brilliant exception to the above comment on today's actors is James Spader.   

He is "old school", does a brilliant job in every scene.  

A great actor yet unrecognized by most people.

The mark of a great actor is his choice of project, script, and director.

Some actors are not so selective and will do almost anything that pays.

George Clooney comes to mind when it comes to the Junk-food equivalent of acting.

A really great actor wants to work in a really great film, not some mediocre junk cranked out by "B" movie directors.

But on the way up the career ladder, one never knows sometimes whether the film will flop or go viral with the public.

It comes with long experience.    Great actors make great films but can't make a bad film idea any better.

#7 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:30 PM

Well, maybe its all about Neocons...... Well if these fine folks are ready to back in new forms....... I'm positive................ 

New Charles Bronson's, Yul Brynner's, Charlton Heston's, James Coburn's, John Wayne's, Gregory Peck's ASO...........

Edited by Alek, 21 April 2017 - 07:36 PM.

#8 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:38 PM

But above all - we .............. think what America is ............ not death to America............ just............LOVE ONE ANOTHER......... ;) :):)

#9 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:39 PM

:hammnerti  ;) :) :)

#10 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32233 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:45 PM

Sure, why not be friends.

It's a good idea.

#11 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:51 PM

So U are U G L Y (austiran) ......... but friend ;) :) :)  :rose:

#12 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:54 PM

BTW Zhar, why are U not always logged in....here........ isn't it strange ........... your luv for this v.site??? ;) :) :)

#13 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32233 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:02 PM

There was a time, maybe 10 years ago or more, when someone was trying to hack into my computer while I was on the forum, so I stopped announcing in advance that I was on the forum by logging in anonymously..    I would pop in, post something, and quickly leave to reduce exposure time.

I had a little ruse going, using a software program that changed identity of my operating system, I programmed it to say I was using Linux at the moment I was using Windows.   The hackers managed to repartition part of my hard drive with Linux somehow, apparently falling for the ruse and that tipped me off that it was even possible to do that.    I would not have believed it before.    So I got into the habit of logging in anonymously to reduce the amount of time it took to hack into my system.     Anyone can log in anonymously if they wish, it is that lower check box on the log-in.

Now it no longer matters as I keep my operating systems on USB drives and have a dozen different systems to choose from, so if one gets infected I swap drives and the inconvenience lasts only a few seconds.   If one does get infected, it is a simple matter to delete the OS and replace it with another.

#14 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32233 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:10 PM

I first began posting here some years after the collapse of the USSR when things in Russia still looked grim, at least to Russians that's how it looked, but to me it seemed to be the kind of opportunity for Russia that few people ever see in a lifetime.      I enjoy the terrific freedom here on the forum, one of the few places I can say what I think without facing the kind of disapproval you get on most American forums.   Much of that has changed, of course, now that Americans are aware that their government has been lying to them for most of the last 100 years or longer.    Conspiracy theories are now mostly proven true and people are more open to alternative news.    It's been a very educational experience.    I think I have learned more American and European history here than at the University.

Edited by Zharkov, 21 April 2017 - 10:11 PM.

#15 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32233 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:16 PM

When you see supposedly American media call for punishing "white people", it raises all sorts of questions about what is going on in this country we used to call "free".   And it suggests a certain amount of danger for those who appear to be "white".   

And this is out in the open, no longer a conspiracy theory, but a fact that almost an entire generation of Americans are being taught to hate their own skin color, their own race, their people.    One of the reasons I think they hate Trump so much is that he is obviously "white".

#16 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:28 PM

American ameircan........ and what if European youngs want to talk to over 60 Zhar............

Edited by Alek, 21 April 2017 - 10:36 PM.

#17 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32233 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:49 AM

Anyone can talk to me by posting it on the forum.  

Every day, any day.   24/7.   Anytime.

All 4 of you.

#18 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:53 AM

Thx - Zharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............. My frriend.......................................

#19 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:58 AM

Edited by Alek, 22 April 2017 - 01:02 AM.

#20 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:06 AM

Lambada......Kaoma...........and russkies are THIS IN'' 2018''........haha HA.................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru