#1 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8338 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:22 PM

Death of the Universe?

Who will know it and who will care?

Will it happen? The math tells us maybe. That's the best of arithmetic results for the US physics primates, just maybe.

Read Obanion's, "Einstein's Mistakes". Obanion is a disciple of Wheeler who was a disciple of Einstein. Wheeler "discovered" these so-called "black holes". In Obanion's book Einstein's mistakes are presented, but the real clues are Obanion's and Wheeler's mathematical errors.  One can also argue fatal flaws in their logic based on faulty mathematical predicates. These omniscient, omnipresent, and mathematically omnipotent reputed scientists conclude:

How our universe will end: 'The black holes will eat up everything else in the universe'

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-universe-will-die-2017-4

1*S9FKA2kxOg3zkK8ILFQikg.jpeg

Can the End of the Universe Teach Us About Dying?

"Robbert Dijkgraaf is a theoretical physicist and Leon Levy Professor at the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton. He is also the co-author of "The Usefulness of Useless Knowledge.".................

the stars will go out one by one because they will burn their fuel. And if all the stars are done burning their fuel, the only force that’s left is the force of gravity.

And it will slowly pull them in, and the black holes will eat up everything else in the universe, and this will be it. It’s a very desolate future for the universe. And I think that’s why many physicists were very hesitant to believe that this is actually the true future history of the universe. But it turns out, that the experiments are all pointing in that direction."

YIKES!!! Throw God out the window! Throw math out the window! Throw common sense out the window!

Make way for the Doomsday Physicist Prophesies.

So y'all, where will you place your bets? Shaktiman says that if these so-called experts would try some real math it would eat them up.

Now here is one reason without the math that the loonies at Princeton have no soul whatever a soul is.

https://www.youtube....h?v=U3vf_nmgtfs

It's Not a Wake, But a Wake Up.

050fa0f50eee6e12e227cb2e670de956.jpg

Regards.

#2 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8338 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:39 PM

One Yom Kippur about 30 years ago I attended a service with friends. I was invited.

The "Cohen" (Jewish priest) came out to  pray for the congregation (a rarity in judaism)

He prayed for the forgiveness of the sins of the members.

The cohen entered to see the "ark of the covenant"

By some quirk I entered and saw it as there was a "curtain" that opened and closed the view of the ark. 

Looking at the reliefs on the ark I could see the souls of humanity "frozen" in time/space where all atomic motion had ceased.  It really looked like a hopeless hell where even nothingness would be better.

This is what the moron physicists are duplicating.

0 degrees Kelvin? These "professors" are a stitch, pun intended,

Regards

Edited by shaktiman, 30 April 2017 - 04:41 PM.

#3 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8338 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:51 PM

I think Hansel makes some great points like we all need some time to be quiet and calm and just listen.

In Hansel's  Hindu parlance the ideation and beyond that of the laya (dissolution of parts of the Universe) as opposed to the Pralaya ("the Whole (Purna) Universal sleep collapsed to a point") and then the Kalpa (cosmic day) event is far closer to "experiments" than the idiots that wrote that money inspired Bullcrap and then stamped "science" labels on it.  (eg, cryophysics experiments) .

Regards.

#4 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8338 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:10 PM

And don't forget about the authors of the article with their PhDs (Pretending High Development).

The founders of this branch of "scientific" teleology are dead - no different than anyone else. So, how much did they really know?

ain.gif

Down boy! You've been dead for almost 60 years. Arf, arf!

tropical_flower_04.jpg

Et tu Einstein?

#5 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8338 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:28 PM

Jesus had a terrific equation for those that could understand it. The proof vis a vis "rigor" was found in the calculating of the variables as non-variables where:

Θ ( φ , λ )  = π ν

Fake? A different way to look at "rigor"?

Two psychiatrists are walking down the street.

One passes the other by and says , "Good morning".

The other stops and scratches his head and says to himself, "Hmmm. I wonder what he meant by that?"

More on this later I hope.

#6 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8338 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:32 PM

A little voodoo music for all the crooks going to the federal court house on Monday, May 1.

Mr. and Mrs. Shaktiman are there with bells on.

What will America choose?

Corruption and deceit or understand:

Θ ( φ , λ )  = π ν

Edited by shaktiman, 30 April 2017 - 05:34 PM.

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8338 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:02 PM

If the Universe is dead as a doornail and all its strings are broken, does it still have a doorbell or is that broken too and if the doorbell's dead does it still ring?

Ringards

#8 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8338 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 02:39 AM

All joking and covert barbs aside

Not only do these immoral pseudo scientists obfuscate reality they try to make a buck off it

Regards

#9 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8338 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:23 PM

You have to really wonder why we as a species feel we are so smart when we are not. NONE OF US.

"John the Baptist was the greatest among men and NOT equal to the least in the Kingdom of the Heavens."

Jesus said that last line and how true it is for us dummies.

Now look at this::

but-that-was-a-huge-mistake-the-equation

I confess I have forgotten much of the math I used to be fluent in. But above are four (the ones with the Greek subscripts) mathematical symbols that represent what mathematicians, physicists, and engineers call "Tensors". They are helpers for these kinds of "About the Universe" calculations and dealing with many things at once  but the problem is that no one has a complete understanding of them because no one really knows exactly what is going on when they act upon other mathematical symbols. The geometric application is often elusive.very complicated and what we have here in the "so-called equation" is a two variable "co-variance"

If the upper index is contravariant like the rosters of a soccer team and the lower indices co vary by being the towns they play in during scheduling, then  kind of mesh them when you can and  then you have the beginning ideas of a Tensor which Einstein only learned about long after the theories he ascribed to.

The other concerns and errors are Einstein's treatment of constants - especially "c" (speed (velocity) of light) which both Shaktiman and many Russian physicists already know about as problematic. Many American PHDs are still in the dark with "c" - pun intended.

So,

Einstein ran into a similar problem with black holes: His theories predicted their existence, but he couldn't make sense of them.

Even modern interpreters have difficulty with this because their heads are stuck so far up their asses they are in the "dark" - indeed they are in a "black hole" of their own making.

See also:

5 things Albert Einstein got totally wrong

http://www.businessi...rk-relativity-1

Or better yet:

You know how eggs are?

Once you scramble them they're cooked!

https://www.youtube....h?v=Y56VaF8n25Y

Albert! Aren't you ashamed of your Self?

einstein-tongue.jpg?1267825681

5e6c95bcc9200775120c483d8e789969.jpg

"Who says I can't add two and two?

And who cares anyway?"

bambi-jones-02.jpg

"Hello Albert? Can you come over? I'd like to try some multiplication."

Regards. And stay away from those black holes, There's much more fun to do in life. Anyone for E = mcif you can get rid of all the squares.

#10 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8338 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:05 AM

There is far more plagiarism in science and mathematics than people can imagine.

What good is it to parrot the mistakes of others.

Regards.

#11 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8338 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:35 PM

Y'all know what's funny?

If the astro-phlegmatists want black holes to eat their part in the Universe - Amen and so be it!

These pompous egg heads contribute nothing with their BS.

Funny  how I studied Annihilation  Theory years ago - now called by some Annihilation/Creation Theory.

The "experts"  say stupid things like the powerful gravity of a black hole won't allow photons (light) to escape and their math on this is even worse than stupid even though I have forgotten more than they know.

So with all these "trapped" photons how come it's so dark in there?

Stay tuned for their next round of BS.

Regards.

#12 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8338 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:19 PM

Stay tuned for their next round of BS.

See what I mean? No sooner did I post this than these infamous ass-crow-physicists come up with higher BS rather than a look into higher dimensions.

I attended post docs in this field and I carved my own nitch in my spare time.Look at how the imbeciles trying to make a scientific buck word this:

Gravitational Waves Could Help Us Detect the Universe’s Hidden Dimensions

https://www.yahoo.co...-171557024.html

" Gravitational waves might be used to uncover hidden dimensions in the universe. By looking at these ripples in spacetime, researchers at the Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics in Germany say we could work out what impact hidden dimensions would have on them, and use this information to find these effects."

So they aren't ":hidden" after all. I said that 30 years ago,

"The discovery of gravitational waves was announced in February 2016. Scientists used the Laser Interferometer Gravitational-wave Observatory (LIGO) detectors to find fluctuations in spacetime created by a pair of colliding black holes. Scientists can now use this information to see the universe in a whole new way—potentially even one day tracing waves that came from the Big Bang."

More BS an propaganda.  They contradict themselves.

article-0-1630D6B8000005DC-506_634x554.j

Describing a  smooth manifold subset of R (10)

Regards.

Edited by shaktiman, 06 May 2017 - 02:21 PM.

#13 math

math

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 11:31 AM

Jesus had a terrific equation for those that could understand it. The proof vis a vis "rigor" was found in the calculating of the variables as non-variables where:

Θ ( φ , λ )  = π ν

Hi shaktiman,

Is this equation related to resussection?

Regards

#14 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8338 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:49 PM

Hi shaktiman,

Is this equation related to resussection?

I did not consider that question, at least not much

It's a valid query.

Θ ( φ , λ )  = π ν

First I should say this equation "maps" two elements in one "set" into a single element of another set (could be the same Universal set however) with the caveat that the range could also imply a sequence of elements.

The key to this is in the definition of the elements, operation, and symbolism as in any equation .

I confess to being a bit guilty of using codes, though not cryptically, but keep in mind that much of scripture, be it Christian, Hindu, Taoist, Confucian, Buddhist, and so on, is by its very nature a code that functions on many levels, multi-dimensional if you will.

Thus, it does suggest that your insight is correct on the probability measure of the resurrection and then look at the somewhat misguied and self-contradictory  article on "higher dimensions" and gravity and you are on target.

Rigor is difficult to comprehend in these geometric (physicists do not do this part well) dimensions but because of all this geometry rigor is still doable if the proper parameters are included.

Given that, it may be better viewed as an "experiential" moment because rigor is not enough.

The photo of the lovely lady at the piano is accurate. Why? Mathematicians and theoretical physicists do the same thing though not as dramatic when trying to describe the geometry via "rigor" of these "higher dimensions" and their sub-manifolds. They even contort their movement and bodies to show these odd shapes.

Feynman.jpg

I cringe at doing much more because the monkeys on this plane (NOT a la Darwin but vis a vis their conduct) would build weapons that make nuclear ones like water pistols.

Best regards.

Edited by shaktiman, 07 May 2017 - 12:52 PM.

#15 NO.*

NO.*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:50 PM

would build weapons that make nuclear ones like water pistols.

Best regards.

blockers?

#16 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8338 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 11:55 PM

blockers?

Thanks No, Excellent question.

Blockers have become a bit passé, Especially in nuclear strikes where accuracy is all too often a "side issue", pun intended.

Let's be more judo like and think more in terms of "evasive".

Adding to this "Gravitational Waves Could Help Us Detect the Universe’s Hidden Dimensions",

As a hint, consider "frame of reference" and "speed of light" as described somewhat in Special Relativity.

We need that "frame of reference" to measure what is independent of "any frame of reference" that is , "c".

Suppose however that the frame of reference is stillness or possibly in some other kind of non-uniform or even uniform. motion.

The dimension change would be mind boggling and "c" almost "blend in" with it. "c" then is NOT the relevant constant.

More to come......

Best regards.

#17 NO.*

NO.*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:52 AM

Let's be more judo like and think more in terms of "evasive".

People living in cosmic ships?

#18 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8338 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:25 AM

People living in cosmic ships?

My experience would suggest this is completely unnecessary.

In other words, if the frame of reference changes as mentioned before - who needs ships?

Best regards.

#19 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8338 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 01:04 PM

Y'all know: 

dimension 1 is length (dimension 0 some say is a point, so dimension 1 is a plain old line or line segment)

dimension 2 is width (charts, maps and most graphics, table tops , TV screens, etc.)  

dimension 3 is height ( put 1, 2,an 3 together you have 3D or 3 Dimensional like a globe or ice cube)

dimension 4 (some consider it time or like the whole 3D Universe moving is 4D)

dimension 5 (So far science really can't describe it. I suppose for them it's a gurrfunkle in their anus) 

dimension 6 (about as far as so-called "mystics" can see, like Nicholas of Cusa or even Rasputin)

dimension 7  ( maybe what comes "out" of it can be seen - I think once the lady below goes through 6 an 5 she does wind up in dimension 4 as other "things" and non-things do.

Do  they "eat" other up these dimensions? She may even be better than a 7. Assterix can eat its heart out.

img-6639204d1.jpg?v=6

Holy Pythagoras!

Are pies square too?

#20 math

math

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 06:17 PM

In other words, if the frame of reference changes as mentioned before - who needs ships?

???...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru