shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9270 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:35 PM

Pravda Moves To West Front Page

Russian Outlet Claims NASA Took An Amazing, Totally True Image Of 3 UFOs

https://www.yahoo.co...-014628418.html

In all fairness, Pravda has been the best known of Russian News media in the West for a long time, but given the current Russophobic atmosphere, especially in the US Crooked Congress, I'm a bit surprised.

The FBI "leaked" to me at a local "rendezvous" (we have had a decades long love/hate relationship: I don't love them and they hate me) that Pravda was a "tabloid" much like the Enquirer and other scandal sheets. I replied, "well at least they're not the Fake News media".

But it looks like Pravda may soon be not only recognized in the US but respected in the inimitable US government's back handed way of putting out complements.

sun-1515503_1920.jpg?resize=1024%2C576

"This is a public domain image showing the planet Mercury crossing our sun." (Huffington)

Huffington Post writes:

"Not a day goes by, either, without something in the news questioning the honesty of certain Americans or Russians. Now it seems that UFOs have been added to that media storm.

If you compare the two images, it doesn’t take long to figure out that the sun in the two pictures is identical and all that Pravda.ru did was finish it off with two more “UFOs” and a headline that reads: “NASA spacecraft captures three huge UFOs silhouetted against the Sun.”

60477.jpeg

NASA spacecraft captures three huge UFOs silhouetted against the Sun

http://www.pravdarep...730-nasa_ufo-0/

That deserves another “Wow!”

When HuffPost reached out to a NASA spokesman to comment about all of this, he said, “I’m not aware of this photo being released. Certainly not from NASA. There is no official or unofficial NASA posting of the image.”

For what it’s worth, this isn’t the first time that UFO charlatans have tried to convince the public that extraterrestrial ships are getting a little too close to our sun………….

For its part, Pravda.ru, which is separate from the Communist Party paper, has a history of extremely creative “journalism.” But the truth is out there.

Just not Pravda.ru’s truth."

Truth is Truth, not the US media's or Huffington Post's make believe journalism.

Pravda does well on the Truth scale. The US mainstream press and media are not even credible among most US citizens.

I think the Western Press is a bit jealous. Yes, they had to admit Pravda has "creative journalism" which implies beyond a scandal sheet but questions its veracity. Now to correct the collective bull-crap hyperbole of western press and media that has been ongoing far too long.

Regards,

#2 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9270 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:15 PM

Wonder how those that are the most truthful meet with the strongest opposition.

Regards.

#3 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9270 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:09 PM

Huffington Post's feeble attempt  to discredit Pravda comes with other headlines as well.

1) Former Israeli spy chief contradicts Donald Trump's claim he had 'absolute right' to pass intelligence to Russia

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-israeli-spy-chief-contradicts-115000075.html

Israel says to President Trump: "Brigadier General Amnon Sofrin, a retired senior official in Israel’s foreign intelligence (Mossad) agency, said such agreements are subject to “unwritten rules” observed for decades.

“They say that you [the US] cannot make any use of sensitive information without any coordination or without asking my [Israel’s] permission,” he told journalists in a call organised by The Israel Project, a pro-Israel advocacy group.

“For every use you want to make use of this information, firstly you have to ask my permission and second you have to take in consideration the sensitivity of the source.”

Arrogant jew bastards telling the US President what to do or they will bury him in the press. They are the worse of jew vermin.

2) Putin willing to hand over transcript of Russian official's meeting with Trump

http://www.wlwt.com/article/putin-willing-to-hand-over-transcript-of-russian-officials-meeting-with-trump/9865627

"Speaking at a press conference Wednesday, Putin dismissed the allegations that Trump divulged information on the fight against the Islamic State to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in a White House meeting last week as "political schizophrenia."

Putin said that Russia is ready to provide Congress with a transcript of the talks "if the US administration finds it appropriate." He even joked that that he would reprimand Lavrov because "he hasn't shared those secrets with us."

The Russian leader continued to lash out at U.S. politicians whipping up what he described as "anti-Russian sentiment" for being either "stupid" or "dangerous."

The US politicians are certainly stupid and ill willed. What did Trump or Putin ever do to them?

3) Trump: The media treats me worse than any politician in history

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-media-treats-worse-politician-history-165546389.html

"“Look at the way I’ve been treated lately, especially by the media. No politician in history — and I say this with great surety — has been treated worse or more unfairly,” he told the graduates in New London, Conn.

Trump was imparting life advice about how “things are not always fair” and that “things happen to you that you do not deserve.”

“I didn’t get elected to serve the Washington media or special interests,” Trump said. “I got elected to serve the forgotten men and women of our country, and that’s what I’m doing.”

The press has committed the crimes along with those that own them.

4) Shaktiman on Twitter and Yahoo posts

"Not a single one in the news media and press have a clue of what's going on. I'm no fan of Trump at this time but he has done nothing in the realm of high crimes and misdemeanors. Let the man do his job. He is not only President but Commander and Chief. He deals with intelligence, not y'all dummies.

It is a federal case in North Carolina that is the problem for all of us, not Trump. It is the Clintons and AIG's organized crimes network you big oafs, They want off the hook. It will not happen. Let the man do his job.

How did y'all get in his private office? This may be a crime as well but at this level there are no courts to run to for protections. If the blood thirsty media continues they will sign the death warrant of our nation. Lay off!! What I say comes from reliable sources unlike what y'all do.

BTW, Comey messed up on this case in NC Regards.

And so Pravda will most likely be attacked by the western press.

Best regards.

#4 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11863 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:10 PM

Wonder how those that are the most truthful meet with the strongest opposition.

Regards.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

#5 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9270 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:23 PM

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

The Truth - the subjective we deal with all the time - the objective as close as we can get to it.

Regards.

#6 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9270 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:44 PM

Mrs. Shaktiman says both photos appear off, especially the Huffington's Boast.

Regards

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9270 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:36 AM

Remember, a UFO can be ANY Unidentified Flying Object.

Sometimes after I post in the Forum I see Unidentified Flying Objects coming from the direction of Mrs. Shaktiman.

b4edd29428ba83b756cc848f22b2161f.jpg

Regards.

#8 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9270 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:38 AM

Don't forget this one from not too long ago

'Aliens head for VLADIMIR PUTIN' as UFO spotted over Russian leader’s home city

http://www.express.c...n-Russia-leader

"BIZARRE footage has emerged online appearing to show a triangular UFO hovering in the skies over Russian president Vladimir Putin's home city of St Petersburg.

hqdefault.jpg

UFO over St. Petersberg?

The mystery orb, which appears to show three static glowing lights formed into a triangle formation, was caught on camera by Vyacheslav Golovkin.

The saucer stays completely still through the two-and-a-half minute video and then appears to burn out from the overcast sky.

The footage as been seen 68,000 times as conspiracists try and unravel the mystery."

fake%2Bmission%252C%2BMars%252C%2Bmonste

Some scientists take all this seriously, others LOL.

What's the verdict?

#9 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11055 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:16 PM

This message board is also read by our glorious peoples' leaders, since the 1990's.

#10 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9270 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:28 PM

Thanks Ivan

No doubt it is read by many

That's a good thing

For me I will continue to use humor to get to the truth of many situations

Right now as usual, I am seeing the US press and media getting more duplicitous rather than virtuous

Best regards

#11 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11055 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:12 PM

Greetings of appreciation once again, Shaktiman.

So you are a believer in using humor to get to the Truth.

I read a statement recently:

If you are going to tell the Truth, make them laugh first.

Otherwise, they will tear you to pieces.

#12 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9270 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:36 PM

read a statement recently:

If you are going to tell the Truth, make them laugh first.

Otherwise, they will tear you to piece

Great line ivan.

Happily there are still some valiant souls on this Forum and in the world.

We need to spread those ideals.

Of course I have a non-mainstream view of our Christ Ethos.

All the Best!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru