• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11966 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:23 PM

I watched Mattis on the news he said if our people are threatened we will take action,does this clown know his people as he says are under threat because they are in another Country where they shouldn't be,its not like they re in Washington,its time to stop talking to these Morons and take action,that base needs attacking and the Southern border secured,the Russians Syrians and Iranians and Hezbollah have the weapons and Men to do it,all that's needed is the will,on a brighter side I saw a report that the SAA and allies are pouring thousand more men into the area just two days after the airstrike,i hope they have missiles and air defence systems with them.

#22 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9565 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:35 PM

does this clown know his people as he says are under threat because they are in another Country where they shouldn't be

They know.  But they take orders from the Reich especially israelis and  mossad.

Don't be surprised if a biggy attack by all sides comes soon.

What's up on Pravda and the Forum?

Seems a bit off without Mario and Nemesis to drop hammers and axes.

I put in a few words in the OP column.

Seems like this guy Dr. David Leffler (President Putin: here's a fresh Idea) works with NATO and Ukronazis against DPR and LPR. and David Hoffman (Articles of Impeachment) he's the so-called Pravda legal editor are being praised a bit much.

To destroy the Forum???? Pravda English Edition????

Who's making mischief? I can guess and its NOT Mario or Nemesis.

Best regards.

#23 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11966 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:12 PM

They know.  But they take orders from the Reich especially israelis and  mossad.

Don't be surprised if a biggy attack by all sides comes soon.

Seems a bit off without Mario and Nemesis to drop hammers and axes.

I put in a few words in the OP column.

Seems like this guy Dr. David Leffler (President Putin: here's a fresh Idea) works with NATO and Ukronazis against DPR and LPR. and David Hoffman (Articles of Impeachment) he's the so-called Pravda legal editor are being praised a bit much.

Who's making mischief? I can guess and its NOT Mario or Nemesis.

Best regards.

Big Question ?

#24 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11280 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:54 AM

The US military is so habitually addicted to lies, that they couldn't tell the Truth if their lives depended on it.

Speaking to reporters at the Pentagon, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said the attack was necessitated “by offensive movement with offensive capability of what we believe were . . . Iranian-directed forces inside an established and agreed-upon deconfliction zone.”

Does this guy really expect any sane person to believe this drivel?

When did Syria agree to let US militants attack the Syrian Army to protect US backed terrorists?

#25 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11280 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:58 AM

Big Question ?

I do not comprehend this train of thought. 

Could Shaktiman explain it a bit, Please?

#26 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9565 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:39 PM

I do not comprehend this train of thought.
Could Shaktiman explain it a bit, Please?

Big Question ?

Certainly my friend.

keep in my mind that at my age and because I have seen so many crooked devious things in this world I have a suspicious nature as most likely many of us on the Forum share.

First the conspicuous absence from the norm of regularity with Mario and Nemesis.

We know how they write, their style, and more so their penchants and geopolitics. 

Like you, I view them both as honorable in spite of our human imperfections.

We were able to dispel much of the 'talmudists", the Reich as our friend wirehaired labels them or the expletive deleted jews that Mario exposes on the world stage.

In addition, we all know what good writing and journalism is about.

I love writing on Pravda and knowing a few more noble souls but my concern is not only the conspicuous withdrawal of Mario and Nemesis but what is transpiring on Pravda's English edition.

I feel some of the newer articles are less than constructive or supportive indeed somewhat insulting to the Russian Federation that, though separate from Pravda, is nonetheless a historic root.

I did not like the recent Forum post on where to buy counterfeit currency. I complained. It was withdrawn. It was put in by a "Newbie", but it undermined the integrity of our Forum and Pravda in general.  I know how counterfeiters work. Something was really wrong with this post, it was more than an ad. I suspect it was totally bogus.

Cossack is, like me, very opinionated, and that may be good and Pravda has done a great job unlike US press and media of publishing all opinions including my risque and over the top humorous posts. I'm thankful and we all had fun as well as getting to the reality of issues.

Cosssack is a friend. 

But the "Impeach Trump" article by Hoffman was legal garbage and did not deserve even a look. Ask Zharkov. He knows his law. The attack on US Attorney general Sessions, be he good or bad is exactly what the Clintons want especially because of what I am doing in federal court here in NC. The article parroted possible pending criminal charges against the Clintons and Greenbergs that we wrote about here in NC.

http://www.pravdarep...chment_trump-0/

Next was a pro Ukronazi named Leffler who not only disparaged Russia, the DPR, and LPR but his subliminal message of "Hey Putin" (paraphrased) set the tenor for a subliminally pro terrorist theme veiled under varied euphemisms.

http://www.pravdarep...errorism_idt-0/

The "catch words" and undercurrent were more reminiscent of intelligence operatives and more like israeli and/or CIA.

"With this, the ground for terrorism is eliminated. Moreover, this positive change in social trends takes place within a few days or weeks after IDT is introduced. The changes are measurable from such statistics as reduced terrorism, crime rates, accidents, hospital admissions and infant mortality. "  

IDT? He means IDF.

Check it out yourself.

Seems like the pro Russian articles are under attack. Watch the hearings in the US on the Russian connections. They will be even more disingenuous.

Who sanctioned all this?????

It is what I see.

Best regards.

#27 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9565 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:03 PM

I also wonder  why saudis, turks, jordanians, and israelis get nice-nice Trump visits an Syria gets bombs.

Trump’s bizarre and un-American visit to Saudi Arabia

https://www.washingt...m=.ca0adf787b23

trump-sword.jpg?w=620&quality=75&strip=a

Will Maury the Mohel Circumcise you?

Uncle-Sam_I-Want-You-Other-Countries_.jp

ls.jpg

FIGHTBACK-b1.jpg

Regards

#28 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11280 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:04 PM

Perhaps Syria should be thankful that the Trump Regime’s war crazies didn’t do like the Bush regime’s war crazies did in Iraq when they napalmed & white phosphoroused 60 miles of Iraq soldiers and refugees leaving Kuwaite as per Killer Bush’s orders.

Perhaps the current US regime is waiting for the Saudis to have this privilege.

After all, according to President Trump, we don’t want to tell people what to do, and we believe in peace….which is why we have spent over 200 years waging wars to force people to capitulate to what we want them to do.

#29 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9565 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:05 PM

we have spent over 200 years waging wars to force people to capitulate to what we want them to do.

The US does the same to its own citizens in one way or another.

Best regards.

#30 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11966 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:32 PM

Perhaps Syria should be thankful that the Trump Regime’s war crazies didn’t do like the Bush regime’s war crazies did in Iraq when they napalmed & white phosphoroused 60 miles of Iraq soldiers and refugees leaving Kuwaite as per Killer Bush’s orders.

Perhaps the current US regime is waiting for the Saudis to have this privilege.

After all, according to President Trump, we don’t want to tell people what to do, and we believe in peace….which is why we have spent over 200 years waging wars to force people to capitulate to what we want them to do.

I will never forget that,they demanded the Iraqi forces leave Kuwaite then incinerated them on the way out.

#31 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9565 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:45 PM

I will never forget that,they demanded the Iraqi forces leave Kuwaite then incinerated them on the way out.

We're not suppose to forget those things nor the Bushes that instigate the whole fiasco.

Regards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru