71 replies to this topic

#1 Firecat

Firecat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 24 March 2003 - 10:03 PM

Click Me

Maybe it's because a few of them, back in the cobwebs of their conspicuous consumptive minds, might remember the way the US treats its prisoners.

What goes around comes around. I told all you warpiggies that it was wrong to mistreat prisoners and you all thought I was being a real "pussy". What do you think now, assholes? Are you still glad the US beats its prisoners to death?

Dumb fukks probably are.

Firecat
Editor, www.Stopdubya.com

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2003 - 10:51 PM

We will get to deal with american treatment of other POW's after we deal with these.

HOW MANY TENTS FOR THEM?

http://chapelhill.in...003/03/3370.php

http://www.aljazeera...3/3/3-22-26.htm

http://images.icnetw...0C328EC0000.jpg

#3 Firecat

Firecat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 07:32 AM

This is why bush and his warpig cronies didn't want to participate in the World Court.

Firecat

#4 Password

Password

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 07:57 AM

It dosent affect me much seeing the pow's because of the pilots held during the last Gulf War. They got out eventually.

People think of the inmates of Guantanamo Bay when they look at these pow's and they seem to be very well treated in comparison.

They havent had their heads shaved.

They arent wearing orange boiler suits.

They havent got their hands bound at the back and having to kneel down and face the floor.

Looks like they are fine to me. Just a bit scared.

Maybe they will be let out afterwards. The people in Guantamo Bay.

#5 Password

Password

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 08:00 AM

The british pow's are celebrities now. They are guests on the news shows.

Maybe the same will happen to these american pow's.

#6 Password

Password

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 08:03 AM

One of them looked really defiant when he was captured so it sort of instilled a form of national pride that he hadnt cracked. The other looked bowed down under torture.

He doesnt blame the iraqis. He says it was only to be expected when he was dropping bombs on them from a great height. He didnt expect them to like him for killing their family members.

#7 Firecat

Firecat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 01:37 AM

Well I'm glad his expectations have been met.

#8 ahmad

ahmad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1927 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 02:38 AM

You're salivating that POW's "have met their expectations". It doesn't matter whether you are American or whatever (frankly, you should be banned from the planet). You have encouraged violence, you have praised brutality and torture. Now you are happy that young men and a woman are being subjected to that abuse and torture. You are ignorant and your arguments are without merit. You have no idea what it's like to live in a country like Iraq. You don't care about the rest of the world - only the hovel in which you live. People like you, Firecat, do not deserve to be American. Any time you wish, I will arrange for you to experience what it is to live in any one of our neighbor countries - take your pick - Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iran - and believe me, I can do it. You have a big mouth but let's see if you have bigger guts to take the experience what I have seen my entire life.
We welcome Americans and British.
I dare you to answer this message with any conviction or commitment - to get on a plane next week and commit to live in this part of the world for one year a la native. You're a coward and a disgrace.

#9 Randyusasc

Randyusasc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 02:41 AM

Firepussy I pray that when you are buried, the devil takes you to hell and plays with your soul forever!

#10 Guest_Fizzy_*

Guest_Fizzy_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2003 - 02:47 AM

What an utterly disgusting view on POW's. How could you wish that on anyone?

#11 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2003 - 03:17 AM

Firepussy I pray that when you are buried, the devil takes you to hell and plays with your soul forever!

Isnt it funny how Americans get so outraged when someone denigrats their own, but they constantly cheer when Iraqis die or run every nationality down.

Know why!!!! Because they are so brain dead and in love with themselves that they cannot concieve of anyone NOT loving or wanting to be them....Owl

#12 Guest_makehate-notwar_*

Guest_makehate-notwar_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2003 - 05:02 AM

or...... maybe it's because of the video of the 4 soldiers with close range bullet holes in their heads that was on al-jazeera....or the soldiers that got the sh#$ beat out of them in the last gulf war.

#13 Guest_twonkenn_*

Guest_twonkenn_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2003 - 07:03 AM

Hey Daduron...do you realize why you can say the things you do???? Huh? Any f*cking clue? Because we protect your as*, that's why. You should remember that when you log on.

#14 Firecat

Firecat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 10:48 AM

I'll answer the entire post, "Ahmad". After you read it, you can get back to your desk job with the CIA.

The POW situation is this. The US beats its POWs to death, parades them on TV and the Internet, chains them like animals, and tortures them. These are undeniable facts.

I have advocated humane treatment of POWs and criticised the US and CIA assholes like you for using torture on prisoners because I KNEW THAT SOMEDAY THE SHOE WOULD BE ON THE OTHER FOOT.

Now, I'm reminding you about US abuse of prisoners and you're getting pissed off at me. I'm just reporting here.

You're an ignorant savage member of the US government, a part of the PROBLEM. I hope you rot in hell, fukker.

Firecat

#15 Firecat

Firecat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 11:02 PM

Thank you.

#16 lenin

lenin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 11:03 PM

The Vietnamese were angels............

#17 ahmad

ahmad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1927 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 01:05 AM

Are you willing to spend one year on the ground in any of the countries I mentioned? I didn't think so, coward.
Now about your "reply". Too bad your "humane" treatment policy only applies to Guantanamo prisoners. I haven't seen any breathless calls from you for humane treatment of POWs in Iraq. And of course no mention of the executions.
Your problem is that you know nothing about "humane" treatment of anyone or anything because you are inhumane. You applaud violence, you hate your country and yes, you are salivating at the bit when Americans are taken prisoner, tortured and executed.
I ask again: are you willing to spend one year in any of these countries, on the "economy", in with the "locals"? One word from you and you have your ticket.

#18 TerrorPod

TerrorPod

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7451 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 01:43 AM

I don't want them POW's to be tortured.

I agree that they should be treated according to the Geneva Convention.

But don't You think that it's a bit odd that the US is speaking about parading POW's being a violation of the Geneva Convention?

The POWs Guantanamo are subject to no less than 15 (!) articles:

Article 13 (this is the one IRAQ is violating)

Article 22 (They were then interned in a penitentiary)

Article 26 (they were denied proper mess facilities )

Article 28 (canteens)

Article 34 (religious premises)

Article 38 (opportunities for physical exercise)

Article 41 (access to the text of the convention)

Article 70 & 71 (freedom to write to their families)

Article 72 (parcels of food and books)

and also

Article 118,17,4,5

-----------------------------------------------------------------

#19 ahmad

ahmad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1927 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 02:04 AM

And maybe you should check with the Red Cross and the U.N. Human Rights Commission who have had their representatives VERIFY that they are in fact being treated according to the Geneva Convention. If you want to interview any of these representatives personally, you might find them sipping Pina Coladas in Havana.

#20 SkyRazr

SkyRazr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 02:16 AM

The detainees at Guantanamo are not POW's. They are terrorists, and therefore do not fall under the Geneva Convention. Most nations around the world accept that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru