Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Look yankees....Jew senators want you in prison if you don't declare cash not in a bank

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32734 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:16 PM

People like Senator Feinstein always travel by private aircraft or military aircraft so they don't get shaken down by US Customs looking for money.

Feinstein really is a despicable human being for her vicious attacks on American liberty.   

Before she wanted all of our guns turned in, now she wants our money.

Looks like we are about to be robbed.

#22 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37407 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:36 PM

Let's not forget this little gem... and how the general public is subject to it
and how many of the general public have been prosecuted for SEEMINGLY trying
to deposit/withdrawal THEIR MONEY in increments to circumvent this draconian law.

Currency Transaction Report

" A currency transaction report (CTR) is a report that U.S. financial institutions are required to file with FinCEN for each deposit, withdrawal, exchange of currency, or other payment or transfer, by, through, or to the financial institution which involves a transaction in currency of more than $10,000. Used in this context, currency means the coin and/or paper money of any country that is designated as legal tender by the country of issuance. Currency also includes U.S. silver certificates, U.S. notes, Federal Reserve notes, and official foreign bank notes. "

https://en.wikipedia...nsaction_report

https://www.law.corn...de/text/31/5324

Structuring Cash Transactions Under $10,000 is Criminal!

" Cody deposits $9,500 in small bills. That is okay. But depositing $9,500 with the purpose of evading the currency transaction reporting requirement" is a crime called structuring. The Internal Revenue Service reminded businesses that they must file Form 8300, Report of Cash Payments Over $10,000 Received in a Trade or Business, when they engage in cash transactions in excess of $10,000.

Examples of businesses that may have to file Form 8300 include those that sell jewelry, furniture, boats, aircraft, or automobiles, as well as those that are pawnbrokers, attorneys, real estate brokers, insurance companies and travel agencies. "

https://www.money-ed...000-is-criminal

Edited by Atossa, 19 June 2017 - 09:38 PM.

#23 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15848 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:28 PM

Currency Transaction Report

Examples of businesses that may have to file Form 8300 include those that sell jewelry, furniture, boats, aircraft, or automobiles, as well as those that are pawnbrokers, attorneys, real estate brokers, insurance companies and travel agencies. "

https://www.money-ed...000-is-criminal

3 Ways Drug Cartels Launder Their Money, Right In Front Of You - Mic

How Mexican cartels launder their money - Business Insider

How Do Criminals Launder Money Through a Restaurant? - Eater

#24 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37407 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:26 PM

3 Ways Drug Cartels Launder Their Money, Right In Front Of You - Mic
How Mexican cartels launder their money - Business Insider
How Do Criminals Launder Money Through a Restaurant? - Eater

Oh I see... it's too dangerous to directly go after the drug cartels... not to mention the profits, bribes and kickbacks. So instead they pass a Big Brother draconian law that penalizes everyone and turns innocent people into criminals while at the same time creating a government data base that monitors and records average law-abiding citizens' private business.

Edited by Atossa, 19 June 2017 - 11:26 PM.

#25 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15848 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:54 AM

Oh I see... it's too dangerous to directly go after the drug cartels... not to mention the profits, bribes and kickbacks. So instead they pass a Big Brother draconian law that penalizes everyone and turns innocent people into criminals while at the same time creating a government data base that monitors and records average law-abiding citizens' private business.

I've owned two businesses in my lifetime. This law would have never effected me. It won't effect the average citizens' private business even if they are not law abiding.

#26 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21613 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:01 AM

I've owned two businesses in my lifetime. This law would have never effected me. It won't effect the average citizens' private business even if they are not law abiding.

The way you are hasbara trolling and trying to tell us that whatever the satanic jews are doing to us is good for us straight away says you are full o crap. I love it how jew terror rat to the american people Feinstein uses anti "terror" crap to justify these bolshevik crap laws when it is the US government funding ISIS by the hundreds of billions

#27 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15848 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:08 AM

The way you are hasbara trolling and trying to tell us that whatever the satanic jews are doing to us is good for us straight away says you are full o crap. I love it how jew terror rat to the american people Feinstein uses anti "terror" crap to justify these bolshevik crap laws when it is the US government funding ISIS by the hundreds of billions

Your silly propaganda won't change the results on the battlefield Jihadi boy, but you are more than welcome to scream all you like.

#28 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21613 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:13 AM

Your silly propaganda won't change the results on the battlefield Jihadi boy, but you are more than welcome to scream all you like.

Wishful thinking kikey.....the world has woken up to the Jew parasite.....the only eay you satanic beasts can save yourselves is by starting ww3

#29 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15848 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:23 AM

Wishful thinking kikey.....the world has woken up to the Jew parasite.....the only eay you satanic beasts can save yourselves is by starting ww3

The vast majority of the world don't give a shit Jihadi Boy. They got their hands full with day to day living, or day to day dying.

But you keep up your good work Jihadi boy. Help recruit some more radical death cult volunteers. Were running out of targets.

#30 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21613 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:50 AM

The vast majority of the world don't give a shit Jihadi Boy. They got their hands full with day to day living, or day to day dying.

ts.

If that was the case kikey the lunatics in ISISrael would not be employing thousands of hasbara trolls to make out satanic jews were lovely paid for by the us tax payer

#31 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37407 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:15 AM

If that was the case kikey the lunatics in ISISrael would not be employing thousands of hasbara trolls to make out satanic jews were lovely paid for by the us tax payer

Gog/Magog's jew-bolshevik red army internet trolls are everywhere, even in places you'd least suspect. But that is to be expected because JEWS control the internet.

#32 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11624 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:46 AM

Last year I was stopped by a cop, based on his superior sense of suspicion. He bragged that, based on mere suspicion he was confiscating cash and weapons of whoever he suspected of whatever.

1 of the signs of criminal intent is having only 1 key in your car's ignition. 

Another, being friendly towards a cop.

Being out of state.

Anything else his superior sense of suspicion used as an excuse to attack people.

He mentioned it is part of a "program".

Edited by Ivan88, 20 June 2017 - 05:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru