97 replies to this topic

#1 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 07:12 PM

I have no quarrels with any one of you, what I'm seeing or rather was just subjected to at this message board is an entirely separate issue that's playing out on the internet. This message board is simply just a pawn on the chess board that is the internet. In other words, this isn't the only message board that kind of thing happens on... it's pervasive these days, pretty much everywhere.

Kind regards,

Vanka

#2 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 07:45 PM

A quick note: The probability is the highest that they are 'key stroke' monitoring my computer or, via the spell-checker program attached to this forum they can read everything entered before it is posted, as the spell-checker program preforms its function--which allows for absolute control as to what may get posted here or anywhere, for that matter.

They were able to disrupt my reply before I was ready to post it. It seems to me that they had somehow gained remote access to my computer in a manner that completely deleted everything I had written, and yet there was no disruption to any other functions in process. This never happens to any of the run-of-the-mill, mundane information ever posted by me. This censorship seems to only apply to that information that sheds light on particular subject matter that is of great concern to everyone.

But I must thank them nevertheless, because there is no greater truth than that truth which desires to be unspoken.

A quick message to the adversary,

It's still a war of words until that day comes in which you so choose to end my existence on this planet. But you are well aware that it will no longer be a war of words when/if you so choose to do such. You simply can't prepare yourselves for that and you know it.

I choose my names wisely, take the hint and hang yourselves for it is your best option. Just saying.

#3 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18415 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 08:34 PM

Sorry if you are having some sort of problem, but it is certainly not due to us.  We do occasionally come under attack from the usual suspects.

We only ask that people follow the forum rules and realize that we are subject to the laws of the Russian Federation.  Consider that this forum is Russian territory.

We allow free speech within those simple guidelines.

#4 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19886 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 08:43 PM

I'm thinking of moving to Russia. ..

:-)

#5 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18415 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 08:46 PM

I'm thinking of moving to Russia. ..

:-)

You'll think you went to heaven.  RF..

#6 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19886 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 08:49 PM

I don't think the jews would let me escape their death sentence.

#7 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18415 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 08:52 PM

I don't think the jews would let me escape their death sentence.

I'd think living in the belly of the beast is a living death sentence.

#8 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:25 PM

Nemesis,

I was strictly abiding by the forum rules, I was well within the topic of the thread which still remains intact, save for that text I was wishing to add.

The usual suspects are indeed those to whom I refer. I get no bad vibes from the Russians, very much to the contrary, actually.

Thank you for your reply.

-----------------------

There's something about being unable to torture dead things... which is why we live. And of course it is the usual suspects I'm referring to.

#9 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1160 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:27 PM

The hacking is every where. I normally write what I want on note pad and then copy and past to the site I want. Also try a restart every so often.

Also dreamed of going to Russia but probably too old now. Really sick of the B/S over here. Its like an insanity is slowly creeping in over the whole population.

#10 Cosssack

Cosssack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56113 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:57 PM

VERY INTERESTING

#11 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 01:12 AM

Vanka Savolov

do not accuse others for you failures

the problem is your "OS" and your "Browser"

#12 T-Koga

T-Koga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4144 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 01:57 AM

Since my phone has no edit function, I have to edit post's on the *new topic* page., very often I have to contend with interference from an unseen adcersary.

Also, several times a day the clock on my phone changes to a time five hours earlier than the current local time.
My phine moves to a time zone five hours to the west .
I believe its the NSA in Wasilla Alaska.
At that time they are using my camera and microphone.

#13 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32734 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 02:21 AM

You might try a freeware program called Netmeter.   
It installs in windows and with Wine, on Linux and possibly other OS.
What it does is allow a visual monitor of your bandwidth, uploads and downloads.
It makes spotting key loggers a bit easier.

A keylogger will be uploading when it is not supposed to while you type. 

#14 T-Koga

T-Koga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4144 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 02:31 AM

Thanks I'll see if Android OS will accept it.

Edited by T-Koga, 03 September 2017 - 02:32 AM.

#15 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 08:36 AM

America Has Stage Four Cancer and It Is Called “Google”
A funny thing happened on the way to reporting on the Presidential assassination, the Fema-camp-style roundup of the American people for “incorrect political views”, America’s latest war of military occupation, the monopolization of all e-commerce by delisting all non-referred competitors and transpiring event and an unmitigated  genocide, Google was the only voice left to speak and “the people” never learned of these implending and/or transpiring events. Why? Because Google had eliminated all competition, whether they be conservative and even liberal.
This article will briefly review Google’s illlegal and unwarranted censorship of the Independent Media from it search engines and on Youtube. There is a stunning revelation that Google’s censorship extends far beyond eliminating the message from the conservative right, it extends to all of the media in one form or another.
The “Old News” of Google’s Censorship
There is not a conservative outlet from The Common Sense Show to the Hagmann Report to Steve Quayle to Mike Adams and Natural News that has not felt the sting Google’s long and powerful reach. On Youtube, their Google-controlled censorship has eliminated 90% of the profits of several channels on Youtube.
Many believe that Google’s only censorship goal was to silence the Independent Media and to eliminate as much opposition to the Deep State as possible. That is only partially true. Yes, I believe the facts support the belief that Google is providing cover for some very dark moves planned by the Deep State and by silencing the Independent Media, the majority of Americans will never see the tyranny that is coming their way. However, as I discovered that Google’s censorship reach has extended far beyond the silencing of what we like to call the “truthful media”.
Google Is Synonymous with the CIA/NSA
Take a look at what Global Research has discovered about Google:
":
U.S. spy agencies, through In-Q-Tel have invested in a number of firms to help them better find a information. Visible Technologies crawls over half a million web 2.0 sites a day, scraping more than a million posts and conversations taking place on blogs, YouTube, Twitter and Amazon.Attensity applies the rules of grammar to the so-called "unstructured text' of the web to make it more easily digestible by goverment databases. Keyhole (now Google Earth) is a staple of the targeting cells in millitary-intelligence units."
In-Q-Tel is something that I was covering extensively 4-5 yearss ago. They are an agent for the CIA and have even taken on NSA duties. They have partnered with Google and Google is doing their bidding and they are being handsomely rewarded.
As many, including myself have previously covered, Google is running point for the CIA/NSA, ultimately the Deep State, in order to eliminate all “contrary views”. In large part, the Independent Media won the 2016 election for Donald Trump and the Deep State will hae no more of this. But even more ominous is the fact that Google is quickly becoming the company store. In mining towns, the company that owns the mines also buys up all food distribution points, all the housing and most of the small businesses. They price fix and they reduce their employees existence to that of a feudal serf. If America is not careful, all Americans will someday live in a house controlled by Google, buy groceries from a Google controlled outlet and purchase their retail from Google subsidiaries. Google will totally control all news content and will deslist all E-Commerce competition. These are bold claims, but the proof is in the process that is already underway.
Also from Global Research
    Google is already helping the government write, and rewrite, history. Here, from its transparency report, are some stats on the amount of information it has either given to the government or wiped from the web based on requests by U.S. agencies:
        4,601 requests from U.S. government agencies for “user data“
        Google complied with government requests for user data 94% of the time.
        1,421 requests for “content removal“
        Google complied with content removal requests 87% of the time.
        15 requests were from “executive, police etc.”
        1 was a national security request.
Conclusion
This information is absolutely huge in its scope.  Part Two is over 2,000 words long. In Part Two of this series, I will be presenting voluminos documentation of the claims made in Part One.
In summary and what will be expanded on in Part Two will include the following:
    Google is obliterating the voice of the Independent Media.
    Google literallly has no competition.
    The NSA/CIA have provided Google with the tools to monopolize E-Commerce and eliminate all competition
    Google will soon dominate all appliances with its implants including Google Voice.
    Google will not stop with dominating appliances, they have plans to take over many key industries with their technology.
    Google is delisting not just the alt-right, but it delisting the alt-left. They are even taking on some of George Soros’ organizations.
    Google has been appointed to run the American economy following a major collapse which will eliminate almost all competition
    America has stage four cancer and it is called Google.

#16 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 02:51 PM

Hansel,

There is one message board on the internet I sometimes post at where I've never had problems posting anything I write--and I use that message board as a gauge for all others. There's certain information that always gets tampered with either before or after it is posted, depending on the message board I'm posting to.  If it gets posted, I'll either get banned or the information will be removed or both.

I just want you to know that I have every right to question these things, and due to this information consistently being tampered with--which exclusively relates to a certain people, the usual suspects come to mind. My OS and browser work well enough except for when I'm dealing with certain types of information. Ergo, I just can't see it as a software problem or merely coincidental.

And I just don't get it, you tell me not accuse others for my failings and then you turn around a post an article that relates to what I'm referring to, that lists most of the likely suspects--it's like you're on the same page as me, but not. Confusing to say the least. Kind of makes me wonder if you are an 'operative' of some sort or....

But I welcome your thoughts anyway and you are civil enough, and yes, what you have stated could've been a real possibility, because I'm not exactly 'perfect' myself and neither is my computer and all of its related software.

Connect the dots between what I've posted here and the article you posted here and the censorship you know is currently going on, plus there are others in this thread whom have posted their experiences of something similar and perhaps you'll discover that an apology is in order?

Cheers! 

#17 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 03:38 PM

Zharkov,

Thanks for the information. My spyware/virus detection program sometimes detects key-stroke loggers and will ask if I want to disable the program.

I've come to know that these hackers are growing ever clever and find ways to get around these detections programs.

If I install netmeter, I'm to look for upload activity when there shouldn't be any? That's clever! Is there any significant changes in bandwidth usage?

Just a note, I'm by no means a computer genius, not to say that I haven't figured a few things out, but I am saying that I admire those who are adept at computer stuff. You have offered a very valuable means with which I may protect myself by detecting, in real time, even that which the hackers may have found a way around... and again, thanks! 

#18 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32734 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 04:29 PM

You're welcome.   It had occurred to me that it is possible to design a key logger that does a duplicate upload, so when you post to a forum, might also simultaneously be posting an identical message to another computer.   Netmeter is set up to color code uploads and downloads, and both simultaneously.    A simultaneous transmission would be yellow in the default color.

As I see it, if you are typing and not transmitting, then netmeter should be showing only "keep-alive" bursts at regular intervals, and nothing else.   Anything else would be an unauthorized upload from your computer.

You can stretch netmeter's display in height and width to magnify the data bits going through the internet, and is an interesting way to see how much is going in and out of the computer..

#19 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 07:21 PM

When searching for 'netmeter' I found two versions: one dated 2007 v1.1.3 and another that's suppose to be a complete remake of the original, dated 2014 that utilizes features found in Windows 2000, XP and so on. Which of these two versions are you currently using?

For some reason, I'm unable to copy and paste links that reference these two programs, in fact, I can't seem to copy/paste anything into the topic-reply window.

I get the feeling that I should just stay out of it all and just keep to myself as it's much less hassle that way... I just want to get on with life without all these hang-ups coming into play. Oh sure, I can enter letter-by-letter these links of concern, but why should I have to?

I'll just give all of this a break for the time being and perhaps something will change for the better in the not too distant future. You see, Zharkov, I just logged on to another message board and freely copied and pasted everything I'm trying to copy/paste here... so there's no problem at my end.

I'll just travel on down the road and see where else I can post without all these hang-ups where the posters are at least reasonably sane and that latter bit is a tough thing to fine these days... sane posters that is.

Nice to have met you.

Sincerely,

Vanka

#20 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32734 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 07:32 PM

I use Netmeter.1.1.14, built in 2009.  Almost any version before this one will work fine.   I don't know about later versions as I haven't needed to try any.  

Netmeter works on all windows systems that I have tried so far, and also on linux if you have Wine program installed.   With Linux, you install Wine first, then install Netmeter.   Depending on which Linux you have, it could be very simple or not, but with mine Linux Wine just figured everything out by itself and started netmeter working.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru