27 replies to this topic

#1 Christo Alado too

Christo Alado too

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:37 PM

The following text is from those, whom I am sure are scammers. Just $200.00 for a $20,000,000.00 transfer is all they require. Fat chance that I'll ever see the twenty million dollars. This reads as official as it can get, and I'm tempted to respond to it. My logic is simple though, if they have that kind of money in my name, they can draw from the funds to satisfy whatever it takes to deliver the funds. But when said logic is brought to their attention, a quagmire ensues. Enjoy the read.

SURROGATE COURT,
152 GENESEE ST, AUBURN,
NY USA NEW YORK STATE SUPREME COURT

FUND RECONCILIATION DEPARTMENT HAS FINALLY RELEASED YOUR FUND, WAITING TO BE SHIP TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS

The reconciliation of accounting data to budgetary data is required under Government Code GC sections 12460 and 13344. GC 12460 requires information in the State Controller’s Budgetary/Legal Basis Annual Report to account for funds on the same basis as that of the applicable Governor’s Budget. GC 13344 requires departments to prepare and maintain financial and accounting data for the Governor’s Budget and related documents, and the Budgetary/Legal Basis Annual Report described in GC 12460, according to the methods and bases provided in regulations, budget letters, and other directives of Department of Finance Finance. By law, year-end financial reports must be prepared consistent with the applicable budget. Information provided to Finance for the Governor’s Budget must be consistent with information provided to the State Controller’s Office SCO for the Budgetary/Legal Basis Annual Report. The following instructions will assist departmental accounting and budget staff to reconcile year-end financial reports to budget schedules in accordance with government code and state policy.

Sequel to the above specifications, the management of the Fund Reconciliation Department here in New York City USA, wishes to let you know that every precept regarding your funds has been concluded. You will be receiving your funds from this Surrogate Court any moment from now. We take, keep and make report of every transaction done here in the USA. Investigations gathered by the Fund Regulatory Agency {IMF}, shows you have been receiving numerous emails from several offices requesting you to claim your funds. In some cases, you tried a lot but still the transfer or delivery was not completed due to one reason or the other. The fact is that you are stuck between the chains which make it impossible for you to differentiate the real office from it's counterfeit.

We noticed that the only real offices that had ever contacted you in respect to your funds were United State Embassy Republic Of Kenya and Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It was brought to our notice that the former Ambassador to the republic of Kenya, Ambassador Dr.George K. Edward, made voluntary effort to bring your funds along to your home address but couldn't due to some fall-out on your ends. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York came up to make a wire transfer but they said you couldn't meet up with the fee demand for the transfer, so they gave up on you. In a more proper and legalized manner, the International Monetary Fund and the Federal Reserve Bank solicited us Fund Reconciliation Department to allow your fund to be written as a Check or Credited as Visa Card and be shipped to your home address through the USA Priority Express Mail. These options, we supposed could be the best, easiest and the most efficient way to have you get hold of your long awaited United Nations approved funds.

Like you were told by the Federal Reserve Bank aforementioned, your funds was transferred from about four different banks; Central Bank of Nigeria, United Bank of Africa  Republic of Kenya, Bank of America and Nat west bank London. In total, your funds were amounting to the tune of USD20 Million United State Dollars As we speak, your funds have been credited in your Visa Card and also available as Cashier's Check well documented and packaged. The documented package will be shipped to your mailing address by the USA Priority Express Mail here in NY, USA. The ONLY thing needed before we can POST your ATM CARD or CHECK is the PROCUREMENT FILE of your funds. The procurement file is at the Origin Country of your funds in East Africa Nairobi Republic Of Kenya.

For the purpose to avoiding double payment on your end, we had an agreement with the IMF and Federal Reserve to document every charge necessary until the package gets to your home address. The analytical group of the two offices mentioned above had an accurate sum of USD200.00 for Procurement. So it was constituted and officially submitted to the "Court of Justice" that the ONLY charge you will pay before your package leaves our office here in USA to your home address is USD200.00 for your Procurement File to be signed and conveyed down here in the USA . We are renowned and reputable USA Agency and we don't like an undocumented process that is why it had to be written down in Court that you will not pay any other money apart from the USD200.00. The USD200.00 is for "PROCUREMENT FEE" That is for some one to sign your file on your behalf . USA Ambassador to Republic Of Kenya, "Ambassador Dr.George K. Edward", who will be coming to the United State in few days have the Power of Attorney to stand in and sign on your behalf (since you can't travel down to Kenya because of that) so that he can sign and bring along with him your PROCUREMENT FILE to us here to enable us POST your loaded ATM CARD or WRITTEN CHECK to your mailing address via Priority Express Mail without any hitch.

Therefore, the days of you being subjected to paying twice Double Payment is over as that is the case with some corrupt officials down there in Africa, whom always strife to subject beneficiaries to hard bureaucratic bottleneck, thereby making it impossible for most innocent citizens spread across the globe and the likes to claim what rightfully belongs to them. Thank GOD that your funds are here in NEW YORK SURROGATE COURT, USA and so we decided to follow the USA constitutions so as to ensure that your money is in your hands this weekend. Without mincing words, it will be desirous if you consciously adhere to the above instruction by remitting the PROCUREMENT FEE calculated to be USD200.00 down to the office of Ambassador Dr.George K. Edward at the USA Consulate/Embassy in Kenya so that your ATM CARD or you’re Check depending on your choice, could be shipped to your home address as soon as the Ambassador arrives here with your procurement file. The PROCUREMENT FEE of USD200.00 is PAYABLE in two payment options:

MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO:
Contact me for the payment info where you will pay the fee to

We hope your immediate positive response with payment details or payment slip attachment once you make the payment to enable a speedy shipment of your Check to your home address. Kindly Still Update Us With:

1. Your Name which you prefer we use when shipping your Check
2. Your Current mailing Delivery Address where your Check should be mailed
3. Your Private Mobile Number for the Priority Express Mail to Contact you when they arrive at your door step.

Once again, we are sorry for the inconveniences you might have encountered in the past, in pursuit of your funds. Now that this my office, Fund Reconciliation Department is involved, you will have no cause to ever regret again as soon as you adhere to the above given instructions.

Regards,
HON. CHARLIE WILLIAMS
+1 929 378 4885
ADMINISTRATIVE CHIEF JUDGE
SURROGATE COURT, 152 GENESEE ST, AUBURN,
NY USA NEW YORK STATE SUPREME COURT

Click here to Reply or Forward
0 GB (0%) of 15 GB used
Manage
Terms - Privacy
Last account activity: 1 minute ago
Details

#2 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20059 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 07:48 PM

I got a bridge to sell.

#3 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12407 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:09 PM

We get this Bullshit in the UK,most of it from Nigeria.

#4 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22715 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:12 PM

Nigerian astronaut lost in space needs $3m to get home

6th, February 2016

Subject: Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home
Dr. Bakare Tunde
Astronautics Project Manager
National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
Plot 555
Misau Street
PMB 437
Garki, Abuja, FCT NIGERIA

Dear Mr. Sir,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include downpayment in this financial quarter.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via my direct number 234 (0) 9-234-2220 only.

Yours Sincerely, Dr. Bakare Tunde
Astronautics Project Manager
tip@nasrda.gov.ng

http://www.nasrda.gov.ng/

#5 Christo Alado too

Christo Alado too

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:36 PM

I got scammed for $22,000.00 before I figured it out what was going on. "Just send us a little more money and we'll get things cleared up." There's ALWAYS some 'little glitch' that hangs up "their" process and they, like any scammer, need more money. BTW that scam I fell prey to was back in 2000... ever since I've been getting emails of the like, and I'll read them and then delete them.

When I find that they are using notable businesses and/or foundations in their scams, I'll send the information along to the the respective persons. The last one of that sort they were using the David Koch foundation in an effort to facilitate their scam.

These days I will not respond to their emails unless I need just a little more info. to send to concerned parties.

Poor Nigerian Astronaut, I think I'll send him some money to get him home safely...

#6 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12062 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:06 AM

Won millions in some lottery I never entered. They wanted my bank data to transfer the money.

I wrote them and told them take 10% for yourselves and send me a check for the ballance.

Never got a reply. This particular racket was based in Spain.

Others from Nigeria & Ivory Coast all have ingenious stories, and all want your bank account data.

The one posted by Vanka only wants 200$.... for now.  Their letter resembles the India Income Tax scam that threatens to sue you in Washington DC unless you send them a few thousand bucks, in that they too quoted a bunch of confusing legal mumbo jumbo.

#7 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22715 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:07 AM

Poor Nigerian Astronaut, I think I'll send him some money to get him home safely...

Yeh I feel extremely sorry for poor ole astronot Abacha Tunde, poor thing has been in space for 27 years...he must missing his mamas home cooked meals.

I'll help you help Abacha Vanka, just send me the buckaroos and I'll pass it on, I promise

Signed Nigerian prince....Mario

#8 WATCHD0G

WATCHD0G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5035 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:15 AM

I wonder if these clowns are aware of just how much of a meme they have become in modern pop culture? Here is someone on the good ol' YouTubes who has fun with people like your Nigerian scammer here:

Among many other types of scammers, such as those Indian tech support scammers.

#9 Christo Alado too

Christo Alado too

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:17 AM

Yeh I feel extremely sorry for poor ole astronot Abacha Tunde, poor thing has been in space for 27 years...he must missing his mamas home cooked meals.

I'll help you help Abacha Vanka, just send me the buckaroos and I'll pass it on, I promise

Signed Nigerian prince....Mario

You better not be trying to scam me or I'll turn you in to the authorities! Where do I send the money?

#10 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22715 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:19 AM

I wonder if these clowns are aware of just how much of a meme they have become in modern pop culture? Here is someone on the good ol' YouTubes who has fun with people like your Nigerian scammer here:

https://www.youtube....h?v=LHUfQBiVhow

Among many other types of scammers, such as those Indian tech support scammers.

Obviously it works sometimes.....we know for sure that ithas a least once, some Nigerian "prince" has been able to buy $22,000 worth of camels with vankas "donations"

#11 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22715 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:21 AM

You better not be trying to scam me or I'll turn you in to the authorities! Where do I send the money?

Lol..

I promise I'm not scamming you, look I'll make it easy for you, just give me your bank account number and your pin.....the receipt and Abacha's blessing are in the mail already

Edited by Mario Milano, 13 September 2017 - 12:21 AM.

#12 WATCHD0G

WATCHD0G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5035 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:25 AM

Lol..

I promise I'm not scamming you, look I'll make it easy for you, just give me your bank account number and your pin.....the receipt and Abacha's blessing are in the mail already

Don't do it, Vanka!

#13 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22715 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:30 AM

Don't do it, Vanka!

I think vanka will trust prince Mustafa Milano over you, you heartless infedel....think of Abacha you sod...

#14 Christo Alado too

Christo Alado too

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:31 AM

Right, here it is...

Barnk of Ermerca SWIFT# 1357908642.

PIN: same as the SWIFT#

#15 Christo Alado too

Christo Alado too

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:33 AM

I'll have you know, they bought Playboy magazines and not camels! TYVM.

#16 Christo Alado too

Christo Alado too

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:27 PM

I'm going to 'play' with this one. I'll shoot back an email asking just one question: "how much money do you need to push this through."

They do not indicate, in this email, that I'll need to pay-out some money to obtain this $3.5 million... but I'll bet that entire sum that some fee will come in to play here.

Attention: Email ID Owner,

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is compensating all the scam victims and your email address was found as one of the Victims. We have concluded to affect your own payment through Western Union®, $5, 000 twice daily until the total sum of $3.5M is completely transferred. We need your information as to where we will be sending the funds, such as; Receiver’s name, address and phone number. Contact our customercare: wu1016412@gmail.com with your full information.

Note; This is not one of the African/Nigeria fraud email that all they know is to rip you off your hard earned money and at the end you will receive nothing. This is from the Management of the Western Union® Cotonou, Republic of Benin and our Motto is "To Serve you Better". Note also that your payment files will be returned to the IMF if we did not hear from you within 72hours.

Thanks,
Mr. Harris Ayanna
Dir. Western Union®
Tel; +229-9329-9975
Email: wu1016412@gmail.com

#17 WATCHD0G

WATCHD0G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5035 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:44 PM

I'm going to 'play' with this one. I'll shoot back an email asking just one question: "how much money do you need to push this through."

They do not indicate, in this email, that I'll need to pay-out some money to obtain this $3.5 million... but I'll bet that entire sum that some fee will come in to play here.

Attention: Email ID Owner,

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is compensating all the scam victims and your email address was found as one of the Victims. We have concluded to affect your own payment through Western Union®, $5, 000 twice daily until the total sum of $3.5M is completely transferred. We need your information as to where we will be sending the funds, such as; Receiver’s name, address and phone number. Contact our customercare: wu1016412@gmail.com with your full information.

Note; This is not one of the African/Nigeria fraud email that all they know is to rip you off your hard earned money and at the end you will receive nothing. This is from the Management of the Western Union® Cotonou, Republic of Benin and our Motto is "To Serve you Better". Note also that your payment files will be returned to the IMF if we did not hear from you within 72hours.

Thanks,
Mr. Harris Ayanna
Dir. Western Union®
Tel; +229-9329-9975
Email: wu1016412@gmail.com

"We have concluded to affect your own payment through Western Union®"

I would say the misspelling gives him away, but hell, it seems like just about everyone makes such mistakes today.

I wonder how many of you can even spot the mistake I'm talking about!

#18 Christo Alado too

Christo Alado too

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:25 PM

"We have concluded to affect your own payment through Western Union®"

I would say the misspelling gives him away, but hell, it seems like just about everyone makes such mistakes today.

I wonder how many of you can even spot the mistake I'm talking about!

It's not only the misspellings but the grammar used is also a dead give away. Plus there's that need to mention that: " This is not one of the African/Nigeria fraud email..." which it most definitely is. One other clue: this email addy; Mr. Harris Ayanna <"union."@celery.ocn.ne.jp> (I forgot to include it in the original text.)

#19 WATCHD0G

WATCHD0G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5035 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:30 PM

It's not only the misspellings but the grammar used is also a dead give away. Plus there's that need to mention that: " This is not one of the African/Nigeria fraud email..." which it most definitely is. One other clue: this email addy; Mr. Harris Ayanna <"union."@celery.ocn.ne.jp> (I forgot to include it in the original text.)

The fact that it's coming to you through email is big, fat, whopping clue number one, really. Like any government agency would fish your email out of some database and contact you that way rather than send a letter. The IRS, for instance, will only ever send letters.

And then to promise payment through Western Union! I has a sad thinking about anyone ever falling for this nonsense. I weep for humanity.

#20 Christo Alado too

Christo Alado too

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:41 PM

The fact that it's coming to you through email is big, fat, whopping clue number one, really. Like any government agency would fish your email out of some database and contact you that way rather than send a letter. The IRS, for instance, will only ever send letters.

And then to promise payment through Western Union! I has a sad thinking about anyone ever falling for this nonsense. I weep for humanity.

The scam I fell for was rather sophisticated. I have an uncle, who has an MBA through Harvard, review all the documents sent to me regards the transfer of funds, and he, outright stated that these documents looked official and legit... but, however, I failed to look any further and... got scammed to smithereens. Others involved in this scam lost upwards of a million dollars... so I felt rather lucky that I figured it out before I lost way too much money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru