2 replies to this topic

#1 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:48 PM

This exhibit points to the apathy, hypocrisy, ignorance and/or unwillingness of the greater world population (there are always exceptions to any rule, hence my own hypocrisy) to effect positive change in the world.

It's one thing to complain about something undesirable and entirely another to actually do something about it. Too much complaining and not enough doing, which has a similar effect as being a hypocrite. If one does like something and does little of nothing to change it, it becomes a clashing (cognitive dissonance) of thoughts which are hypocritical in their nature.

Exhibit D: myself, too much whining, bitching, moaning and complaining, and not enough proactive doing.

Exhibit D(g): The rest of the world, and I'll drag every one of you in to this, kicking and screaming if necessary, because this whole mess relates to everyone's 'personal responsibility'. Unless you are brain dead, with no cognitive abilities whatsoever, the polluted/off-kilter state of our world should be obvious and it has only been getting steadily worse, since before I was born, right up to this day.

Exhibit D(g-misc) The mysteries, the esoteric and the anomalies are summed up in one question: why?

What I'm hoping to gain from this exhibit D is an awareness of one's own personal responsibility and their need to act when it become obvious that something is wrong. Such efforts will "nip-it-in-bud" so as to prevent it from becoming a serious problem... like we see today.

You may call me 'naive' if you wish, but I have my reasons for taking this approach, because those of you whom simply 'get it' will see it for what it is and the rest of you may just heed the message, or not.

(I have information indicating all of which I'm intending here, regards these exhibits will become unnecessary, for I will have done what was required of me as a responsible person. Such efforts are far more expedient/effective when many are involved, but history shows that just one individual can make a difference.)

Edited by Vanka Savolov, 13 September 2017 - 03:06 PM.

#2 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:57 PM

Bumping due to the apparent 'spamming' of this forum.

#3 Vanka Savolov

Vanka Savolov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:04 PM

Just testing a theory.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru