• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#81 Katyusha

Katyusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 April 2003 - 02:02 PM

yes, it was in the very early '80s, and he gave money to rebuild a Catholic church- if memory serves.

Way to retrieve that one out of the file cabinet. Nowadays, he's just like Hitler- according to that lying Rumsfeld bastard.

How many little children did you order to be sniped today, Mr. all smiles Rumsfeld? And how are you different than Hitler?

#82 Ufftyuwe

Ufftyuwe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 April 2003 - 03:07 PM

[[[[
3) Pictures of Americans jumping to their deaths out of the World Trade Center twin towers after terrorists who were known to have trained at terrorist camps in Iraq killed nearly 3,000 innocent american citizens. I especially enjoy the pictures of their bodies and brains splattered all over the pavement 96 floors below the floor they jumped from
]]]]

hello jeffj

the WTC crash was a complott of the CIA to justify freedom cuts in form of "anti terror laws" to minorities and any americans.

Even as Pearl harbor wasn't a surprise but the USA needed a reason to declare war...as bad as it sounds.

If you still dont get it by all the facts that the WTC crash is a domestic american complett against its own people and the world security, you must be very very blinded...

Sorry about the off topic...but i just felt like *gg*

#83 SmallMind

SmallMind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 12:32 AM

"US Forces Encourage Looting"

By Ole Rothenborg

Translated article from Sweden's largest circulation daily,
Dagens Nyheter, Saturday April 11, 2003

Malmoe. Khaled Bayomi looks a bit surprised when he looks at the
American officer on TV regret that they don't have any resources to stop the looting in Baghdad.

- I happened to be there just as the US forces told people to
commence looting.

During the morning everybody that tried to cross the streets had
been fired upon. But during this strange silence people eventually
became curious. After three-quarters of an hour the first Baghdad
citizens dared to come forward. At that moment the US solders shot two Sudanese guards, who were posted in front of a local
administrative building, on the other side of the Haifa Avenue.

- I was just 300 meters away when the guards where murdered. Then
they shot the building entrance to pieces, and their Arabic
translators in the tanks told people to run for grabs inside the
building. Rumors spread rapidly and the house was cleaned out.
Moments later tanks broke down the doors to the Justice Department, residing in the neighboring building, and looting was carried on to there.

- I was standing in a big crowd of civilians that saw all this
together with me. They did not take any part in the looting, but were to afraid to take any action against it. Many of them had tears of shame in their eyes. The next morning looting spread to the Museum of Modern Art, which lies another 500 meters to the north. There was also two crowds in place, one that was looting and another one that disgracefully saw it happen.

Do you mean to say that it was the US troops that initiated the
looting?

- Absolutely. The lack of scenes of joy had the US forces in need of
images on Iraqi's who in different ways demonstrated their disgust with Saddam's regime.

But people in Baghdad tore down a big statue of Saddam?

- They did? It was a US tank that did this, close to the hotel where
all the journalists live. Until noon on the 9th of April, I didn't
see a single torn picture of Saddam anywhere. If people had wanted to turn over statues they could have gone for some of the many smaller ones, without the help of an American tank. Had this been a political uproar then people would have turned over statues first and looted afterwards.

http://www.informati...article2914.htm

#84 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 05:10 PM

EVERYBODY MISSED THE POINT.

1. the planning for the TERRORIST ATTACK OF SEPTEMBER 11,2001 united states citizens did that deed thus united states made.
2. the weapons used to take over the airliners were united states made.
3. the plastic explosive, remote controlled detonators, plus the N.A.S.A. based high temp rocket fuel catalysts that can be brushed on any surface united states made.
4. the remote control takeover of the jet passenger jet aircraft and remote control flight operations of the passenger jet airliners united states made. proof of this is the remote control drones that the united states government is using now for their war in iraq.
5. the event that murdered or executed 3100 people and destroyed 16 prime acreage in new york city's manhattan's island was broadcast live on every major television network including in depth reporting from c.n.n. united states made.

so hey folks whats the problems with believing this event took place on our very own united states of america soil was planned and carried out by treasured friends of the B U S H...JR. PRESIDENTIAL DYNASTY.

#85 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 12:23 AM

I will never forget that carefully choreographed and scripted "They hate us for our freedom" speech. It was Reifenstafl's <sp> "Triumph of the Will" all over again, but much more deadly because it was more subtle. I know several people who actually "wanted" to believe it.

#86 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 12:41 AM

g'day from me. How very true.....I still feel deeply for the people who died that day and their friends and relatives, but I'm appalled that it is being used as a justification to do worse to other peoples in other countries....

#87 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 03:21 PM

Re 911,

What is required is a no holds barred report for the American public. Everything classified to be unclassified. Everything out in the public domain. A report like that would give closure for grieving families, and would put an end to conspiracy theories.

#88 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2003 - 10:47 PM

To Nitemere:
What an ignorant person, you obviously know very little about what took place during 9-11. Just because they MAY HAVE used U.S. products to carry out their plans means absolutely nothing. Americans aren't the only ones who can use American products. Also, you don't even know if they were American products, everything on the plane disinigrated. You have not one shred of proof that this was planned by Bush and his treasury. Probably because it was a terrorist attack from Al-Queda(something that we do have proof of) and why would he do it? there is no reason! America was doing fine, and things were going good. The president wouldn't hurt himself like this. Why would you and your freaky conspiracy friends say this with no evidence? My guess is you just want attention, because no one likes you, or something like that.

#89 AIRFORCE1

AIRFORCE1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 11:56 PM

Where is Julie? She started this cowardly thread and she has not posted one time since. I think that was staged by Al Qaeda. None of that bull-shit was true.

#90 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 12:02 AM

Compared2What you say,

"Which would be great if it didn't put anyone else's life in jeopardy.."

Who's life. CIA and FBI people who failed to notify their government and which in turned enabled the terrorists to succeed? If that is what happened.

Why would they be in peril now, anyway? And if they are still out spying, its a wonder they weren't sacked. That is unless they did do their job, and someone else didn't.

America needs the full details to close that chapter

#91 Gil Hughes

Gil Hughes

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1232 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 12:02 AM

The worst has yet to come--As the pot boils.

The fuse was lit by a very uninformed President.

Had he travelled the world much more extensively he may have realized that some areas are powder-kegs just ready to blow.

Iran attacks US and braces for nuclear dispute

Dan De Luce in Tehran
Thursday April 17, 2003
The Guardian

The Iranian president Mohammad Khatami yesterday lashed out at America for its aggressive stance, stating that Tehran would not recognise a US-installed administration in Iraq and warning Iran would support Syria were it attacked.
"We will not recognise any administration other than an all-Iraqi government. However, we are not seeking tension or confrontation with anybody," he said.

Mr Khatami added: "The Iraqi nation will not accept any foreign rule." His comments come at a time of increasing tension for Iran, which faces pressure from Britain and the European Union over its nuclear programme amid concerns that Tehran may be close to producing a nuclear bomb.

With the end of the war in Iraq, international attention is shifting to Iran, which has denied it has a weapons programme but has so far refused to agree to a more intrusive UN inspections regime.

Western governments fear Iran no longer requires outside technical expertise to manufacture a nuclear weapon and may be planning eventually to withdraw from its international obligations under the nuclear non-proliferation treaty.

The fear among some western diplomats and analysts is that the increasingly belligerent stance of Washington towards Iran and Syria may backfire and push Tehran to speed up its weapons programme. Mr Khatami yesterday made a point of rallying to Syria's side.

"Syria is on the frontline against Zionist pressures, defending the cause of the Palestinian nation, freedom and peace in the region. We will defend Syria, but it doesn't mean we will engage in military confrontation," he said.

Korea-- Syria--- Iran. Who is next?? Do you really need this Bush?

#92 Ufftyuwe

Ufftyuwe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 12:13 AM

Originally posted by Marine
To Nitemere:
What an ignorant person, you obviously know very little about what took place during 9-11. Just because they MAY HAVE used U.S. products to carry out their plans means absolutely nothing. Americans aren't the only ones who can use American products. Also, you don't even know if they were American products, everything on the plane disinigrated. You have not one shred of proof that this was planned by Bush and his treasury. Probably because it was a terrorist attack from Al-Queda(something that we do have proof of) and why would he do it? there is no reason! America was doing fine, and things were going good. The president wouldn't hurt himself like this. Why would you and your freaky conspiracy friends say this with no evidence? My guess is you just want attention, because no one likes you, or something like that.

How old are you, Marine??

There's no discussion with you, since you didn't inform yourself about this subject...

You have to do that before you start talking about it.

there are DOZENS of hints that it was NOT a terror attack and there is not ONE hint that it was one....

its actually so easy and simple that a child of 6 could understand (IF HE WANTS TO)...
so what part did you miss about the story?

Probably the fact that kerosin burns at 800? ...and not at 1300? (500? more!!) which can make steel melting :D
Probably the fact that both planes were 75% EMPTY....a normal airline recalls flights at 50% bookings
Probably the fact that a jew insured the WTC two weeks before with over a billion dollars
Probably the fact that a TERROR Org. stands up for what they do...Intelligence never does
Probably the fact that the firemen called more firemen up the WTC told them it was safe and just burns
Probably the fact that the firemen heard dynamite (and not only them)
Probably the fact that the ANY information from the hijackers were safed, but the undestroyable blackbox was destroyed
Probably the stupidness of terrorists to park a car with a book "how to fly a plane" before the airport
Probably the fact that GEORGE BUSH called "war on terror" 20 minutes BEFORE a "plane" crashed pentagon
Probably the fact that there was no plane in sight at the pentagon and not even a part of it
Probably the fact that a terrorists wants to kill most people and not less and therefore wouldnt have hit a 8-9 am.
Probably the fact that there were no actions taken against planes who were known to be hijacked in Boston
Probably the fact that George Bush seriously reacted very very strange for a man in his position
Probably the fact the even the wifes of the dead firemen are under prohibition to ever talk to someone else what they heard on the last tapes of their husbandes...1 year after 9/11
Probably the fact that the enemy was "choses" 1 day after the attack
(you can read these things in any paper, book whatso ever...it is all proofed and watchable...even experts proofed the "artifical" collaps of the buildings...a plane can't crash it down...a logical brain sees that!)

America was doing fine?
Nope! It wasnt!
Economy is bad! Domestic Oil is getting exhausted!
The Weapon Industry needed advertising and mostly they needed a use of their products.

Afghanistan....was mentioned to be attacked .....
in July 2001 ....according to a report from BBC

the IRA is in aware of a telephone call between Bush and Blair, Bush telling him his real reasons for iraq war.
the IRA spys recorded it....it has not yet been revealed

Rice, Cheney, Bush sen/jr, Evans aaand so on....all of them own Oil Companys and stocks of Evron. The oil and weapon industry paid Bush's election campaign with the trust to "invest" in him.

I only wrote a few things....

What you are doing now is exactly the same...people did in 1933...

let me repeat:

"ohhh the communists burned down the Reichstag...that means war!"
1933 Germany's eco situation was....due to Hitler...pretty fine and it was growing...

Hitler DID have a growing economy since he built the Autobahn for Transport for military vehicles and stuff (it was never planned to be for cars!)....and he DID have a growing economy since the Military was massively armed in huge amounts and huge technology and masses.

See what I am talking about....

The New York Times...wrote...that the USA needs 400 Billion Dollars in FOREIGN investments due to cover up the Budget!
400 Billion dollars alone in foreign investments!

How many american companies are now urging to Iraq to rebuild it? Why are not other companies doing it?
Not because they dont want to! The USA doesnt let them in!
400 billion.....think about this...

the USA spends 350 billion in MILITARY each year! That is more than EVERY country on the world spends on such things.
350 billion dollars only in military...
This is the biggest....industry your country depends on....

You have to think about this....

The whole US-Economy depends on

-foreign investments
-foreign oil resources
-foreign, intercontinental wars due to military industries

You have to FOLLOW the news and not only to read ONE LITTLE sentence! You have to READ

....AS MANY news papers AROUND THE WORLD....

to GET AN OPINION and a view on what could be the truth!

The american media....I red it...its not neutral....

unneutral papers in free speech are.......unserious!

I quit here...

I KNOW YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FOLLOW ANY WORD I SAID AND PLEASE ARGUE WITH PERSONAL INSULTS OR EVEN BETTER
REPEAT YOUR PROPAGANDA

You will be living when ALL of the crimes of the Bush Family will see the light of the earth!

Some day.....

in 10 years....

when the USA awakes

and finds it new path into freedom, democracy and world care!

...as it was.....100 years ago

#93 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 01:10 AM

<Probably the fact that there was no plane in sight at the pentagon and not even a part of it...>

Now thats the problem!!!!
I have no opinion until all the facts come out Compared2what.

There are a squillion eyewitness reports from the general public of the plane flying low towards the Pentagon. And there is pics showing no plane debri. And there are pics showing plane debris and flattened light poles hit by a low flying plane.

This doesn't mean there is nothing fishy about what went on. It means there should be a full inqiry. No holds barred.

#94 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2003 - 01:16 AM

C2W,

>>>Now what the F**k is that supposed to mean?<<<<<<

This means that your brain is quite small comparing to my dick!

Did ya get it?

#95 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 01:32 AM

""There are a squillion eyewitness reports from the general public of the plane flying low towards the Pentagon. "

Meaning what??"

Compared2what: Meaning this link:

http://urbanlegends....blflight77w.htm

about the pics, I'm looking for them.......

#96 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 01:38 AM

"Kaffir"...isn't that the pejorative term used by racist white South Africans in describing the indigenous population of that land?

#97 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 02:00 AM

C2W,

What I'm getting at is:

<Probably the fact that there was no plane in sight at the pentagon and not even a part of it>

Which was in a post by Ufftyuwe.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This link does have pics of debris. But it stays with the conspiracy idea that it wasn't flight 77. The first link I saw with debris pics a month ago claimed those pics as proof it was flight 77. But I can't find that link at the moment.

http://www.thepowerh.../french-911.htm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is question posted on another site. I am not a pilot. I wouldn't have a clue as to whether its a good point. Any pilots in the house?

<First of all, if one knows anything about planes, one would know that you CAN'T fly a commercial airliner with the training you get at a flight school. The manouvers these pilots performed were done by EXPERT pilots. Secondly, I don't care how much money Bin Laden has, HOW WAS HE ABLE TO TAKE DOWN THE ENTIRE SECURITY APPARATUS OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT? Something the Soviet Union could not have done during the height of their power!! Third, perhaps you were either not listening to the news recently or you have a short memory, but The head of the FBI recently came out and said that in their investigation to date " THEY HAVE NOT FOUND ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE WHICH LINKS BIN LADEN OR AL-QEADA TO THE SEPT 11 ATTACKS". So, I ask the question again, why is no one investigating the Government itself?>

As I said before, a no-holds barred inquiry to clear the air.

#98 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 02:40 AM

C2W,

So there you go. I personally wouldn't know. Thats why I asked.
A senior diplomat over here recounted his first meeting with Australia's leader in the 70's Gough Whitlam.

The diplomat began by telling Whitlam what he thought about Indonesian foriegn policy. Whtlam yelled back at him: "Don't tell me what you ****i n think, son! Go out and get the facts. Then tell me what you think."

#99 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 02:53 AM

Gough Whitlam! When you remember Gough (or even Mal), and then think of Howard, it makes you realise how far we have sunk!

#100 Ufftyuwe

Ufftyuwe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 02:58 AM

[..........Ufftyuwe

That must be some really good shit man.... are you friggin crazy...Yes of course you would have to be to be spouting shit like that...

Pick one...just for the hell of it..........

OK how about this one

"Probably the fact that the firemen heard dynamite (and not only them)
"

Heard dynamite....Come on bozo...do you really expect even a french or belgian to believe something that obviously stupid..

OK how about this one.....

"Probably the fact that George Bush seriously reacted very very strange for a man in his position"

Now what the F**k is that supposed to mean?

Whacked out you are....

..........]

Such "answers" are actually the ones that make not wanna discuss with these people...

Except of poor insults and bad language you just cannot argue!

But here is simple, very simple question...And all i want is a simple answer...YES or NO!

What did the German people say 1945, when they were asked if they knew about the concentration camp?
Did they know?

Answer: ---> ??

So if you THIS answer.....then you confessed to yourself that your eyes, your ears and your mouth ain't working...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru