• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 SixKings

SixKings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:01 PM

We give aid for those who suffer. Those who suffer in time of need. Earthquakes, Hurricanes, and Fires. We send Americans to help other countries each and everyday. We give billions of dollars for humanitarian. We give. While our country deals with its own problems we help other deal with theirs.

Less than 1 percent of the U.S. budget goes to foreign aid. President Bush's 2003 budget proposes about $11.4 billion in economic assistance and about $4.3 billion for peacekeeping operations and to finance, train, and educate foreign armed forces

We recieved NO foriegn aid from other countries when disaster hits America. We recieved no Help in the 9/11 attacks. We help others who do not help us. Why we send aid to other coutries, we rebuild and protect our own country.

Just curious, where would China be today if the USA didnt help, Where would Russia be today if USA didnt help, where would the Swiss be today?

We are just a horrible country.

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:03 PM

STOP SPAMMING YOUR BULLSHIT

#3 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:03 PM

idiot concieted yank.
go fuuck yourself

#4 Norm

Norm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:07 PM

it's responses like these that fuel American isolationist ideas. NO SOUP FOR YOU!

#5 Guest_Mat_*

Guest_Mat_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:08 PM

manual quote as forum is broken :

>if USA didnt help, where would the Swiss be today?

??

As far as i know we've been pretty safe from US help thus far.

Did i miss something ?

#6 SixKings

SixKings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:08 PM

Very well, thought out intelligent replies. I must say you make an incredible argument.

#7 Tokyoman

Tokyoman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2784 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:28 PM

If you are talking about US govt. foreign aid then it is probably worthwhile to give a breakdown of those countries which receive the most and also how much is in military aid. Inevitably, the countries that receive the most aid also in some way reciprocate the benefit to the US in some strategic sense. Also it is worthwhile noting that the US is the world`s biggest sole supplier of weapons and weapons systems, accounting for almost 50%. So, the US has a duality, good and bad, not the best but not the worst. Most Americans seem blind to the negatives though.

By the way, plenty of countries offered support after 911. Have a look at the coalition in Afghanistan at the moment.

I am not Japanese, but they were the biggest contributor of foreign aid for 10 years and I never heard about them complaining because no one said thanks.

#8 SixKings

SixKings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

I would also like to point out that the people of your country were killed in the 9/11 attacks. People from your country! Maybe a family member, who knows. The people of other countries that were killed recieved no help from the country in which they called home. NONE! Your people were killed unprovoked.

#9 SmallMind

SmallMind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

About aid, let me help you. The last guy who talked about how much they were helping us so we had to go help yanks go kill defenseless people so you can steal their resources.

I will buy the dildo, you can put all your aid in it, I can then aid you to shove it up your *** and I can give it a pretty good kick to aid its in its travels.

What do you say?

After wards you can cut the aid and move it into the proper operations like the school of americas so you can train even more terrorists.

#10 SixKings

SixKings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:31 PM

"By the way, plenty of countries offered support after 911. Have a look at the coalition in Afghanistan at the moment."

Yeah, they called... said, I hope you will not let these terrorists get away with this... Have a nice day!

#11 SmallMind

SmallMind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:32 PM

You want decent discussions, leave the arrogance at home.

I can be very nice and tear you a new asshole too, but unlike you why? I prefer to be direct.

#12 NomDeGuerre

NomDeGuerre

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2726 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:32 PM

you have to understand that you are dealing with garbage like CHORNYVOLK (an 'ultra nationalist Russian' who doesn't even live in his own country apparently), and wali, another hating ignoramus.

you are not going to get well thought out views here from either the pro- or anti- American side.

The pro- are few and far between, and the anti- are numerous, including a number of self-hating Americans.

So good luck while you last, welcome and grow a thick skin.
:D

#13 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:33 PM

SixKings,

>>"Yeah, they called... said, I hope you will not let these terrorists get away with this... Have a nice day!"

You got to be kidding me? Are you really that ignorant of the support we have received?

#14 SmallMind

SmallMind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:33 PM

>>"By the way, plenty of countries offered support after 911. Have a look at the coalition in Afghanistan at the moment."

Yeah, they called... said, I hope you will not let these terrorists get away with this... Have a nice day!<<

You are such a low life.

#15 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:35 PM

i was in no way trying to make an inteligent argument.
i just wanted to be the first on the forum to call you a twat.
unfortunatly chorny beat me to it.
the sentiment however stands.

#16 SixKings

SixKings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:35 PM

"About aid, let me help you. The last guy who talked about how much they were helping us so we had to go help yanks go kill defenseless people so you can steal their resources"

See, this is where people are misled... It's all about the OIL... lol

Oh, how about it might be do to a person that will have functions to engage Chemical weapons at his own people, or Iran, Jordan, Isreal, and Turkey... He has done this before, what makes you think he wont again? What if he unleashes a WMD in the US? Do you KNOW he wont? Of course you dont... but people are willing to take that chance.... Not I pal.

#17 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:38 PM

NomDeGuerre,

>>"...wali, another hating ignoramus."

Oh please, wali is a lover not a hater ;)

#18 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:41 PM

sixkings.
it would appear that english is not your first language.
please get a native speaker to read the postings before you hit the button.

#19 puzzledude

puzzledude

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:41 PM

Does SixKings represent the average American?

#20 zxb

zxb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:43 PM

"Does SixKings represent the average American?"

Bloody well hope not. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru