puzzledude,

No!

#22 SixKings

SixKings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:45 PM

I have seen many answers for a war, but very few intelligent answers against it.

We send American troops to die for our protection. You can call me all the names you want... But after this is done, the people of Iraq that have been living in fear for many years will finally be able to understand what life is truely like.

#23 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:48 PM

those kids in Iraq will thank you when they see micky mouse and the rest of disney. it will have made all the slaughter worth it.

#24 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:48 PM

Six Kings,

Lets be real, the US has had 2 buildings blown up and it has blown up

tens of thousands of other peoples buildings,

US had two thousand people killed and it has killed million in Korea, Vietnamm, Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afganistan, Somalia, and on and on.

You are still ahead with scores like tens of thousands to one.

What are you whining about you have a long way to go before the

score is evened out.

And that is what really makes Americans Paranoid, fear of God's retribution. or karma, or whatever else you want to call it.
The realisation that,
YOU, as Americans, have done much more damage to others than others have done to you.

#25 SixKings

SixKings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:50 PM

"sixkings.
it would appear that english is not your first language.
please get a native speaker to read the postings before you hit the button."

Oh, ouch.... that hurts. It seems that I am one of a few here that understand this war. Now, I can't understand why you protest war with violence... You call me names, and you attack me with your ignorance. You dont want war, but willing to fight? makes little sence.

#26 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:57 PM

sixkings.
i have been i war zones. that is why i am critical of wars.
try removing the tv from between yourself and the action and you might have a different opinion.

and a word of advice... never admit that a pravda poster has scored a direct hit. we will fall on you like dogs.

#27 DUMA

DUMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24176 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 07:57 PM

Sixking, you do not understand shit

You only repeat what the propaganda machine has been saying for months

You are like a foolish believer repeating your lessons in cathacism, your

inductrination, you naive fool.

#28 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:05 PM

bushwhacked,

Well said! bravo!

#29 SixKings

SixKings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:11 PM

Wow, intelligent responses once again. You know NOTHING about me. You do NOT know what I have been through. I would never assume that you or anyone here for that matter has not been involved in some type of altercation. I'm so sorry to have offended the people here that also watch TV. Your knowledge superseeds mine. lol

#30 NomDeGuerre

NomDeGuerre

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2726 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:16 PM

the mistake is believing that just because we support the war, we support President Bush.

that is narrow-minded.

And Plsek you are one of those self-hating Americans. You find peace here among the haters, as well as some titillation because some of these pervs get off on your grainy photo and pathetically pay attention to you for it.

in lieu of those facts you would be ignored, and perhaps attacked.

#31 KoWT

KoWT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8238 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:18 PM

I'd have to say, just going by what I've read from you here, that you are either the victim of an incredibly sheltered life or an agent provocateur, spewing rediculous party line bullshit because of some twisted desire for attention.

Either way, you have my sympathies...

#32 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:22 PM

NomDeGuerre,

I'm a self-hating american? How is that? Is it because I would like to see us follow the ideals in which this country was based?

Are you trying to say no one would like me if not for my photo? Please, it's not like I'm model material or anything. I've had plenty of friends here before the photo album btw when many people thought I was a man lol!

#33 NomDeGuerre

NomDeGuerre

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2726 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:24 PM

well Plsek as this is a fourm to discuss many things, especially Russian, I have not over the past 6 months or so ever seen you take on Russia critically.

Perhaps like goes to like, although it would sicken me to bob in a sea of like opinions.

#34 Kraig

Kraig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:27 PM

Sixkings

You sound familiar to me...................................I'm almost remembering..........................any chance you could be.............................funkd0mer?

Or Sergio1 chasheston in another aproach?

#35 NomDeGuerre

NomDeGuerre

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2726 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:29 PM

and let me pose this to you Plsek.

Perhaps supporting the war (now) shortens it in the sense that public pressure to end it might cause political vacillation or just plain horrendous decisions that could cause

a. an escalation of hostilities, causing many more deaths on both sides in an effort to end the war quicker or
b. more American deaths as indecision at home manifests itself militarily in the form of poor military execution and/or goals on the ground.

I did not support this was under the circumstances under which it began but now I believe - especially with an example such as Vietnam - that we need to let it follow its course, if only for the lives out there on both sides.

Unless of course you want to see the US defeated and dead US soldiers, which, given the tone here, would not surprise me.

And now the freaks will begin their name-calling.

#36 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:31 PM

NomDeGuerre,

I think you are seeing what you want to see. As far as Russia goes, I have said many times that they are looking out for their own intrests in Iraq...but then again, so are we.

#37 KoWT

KoWT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8238 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:33 PM

I just love how some of the dippy crypto-fascist posters here insist on attributing the desire for dead US soldiers to their ideological enemies.

They are so short on ammunition to draw on in support of this invasion/occupation that they have to make shit up to try and draw their opponents into the low ground they've chosen to defend.

Weak.

Really weak.

#38 NomDeGuerre

NomDeGuerre

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2726 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:35 PM

KOWT

go smoke another doob

OR alternatively, get some ambition for life.

#39 Kraig

Kraig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:36 PM

NdGuerre,

You said:

I did not support this was under the circumstances under which it began but now I believe - especially with an example such as Vietnam - that we need to let it follow its course, if only for the lives out there on both sides.

So the message is: the USA is wrong, but since it already begin it let's support the war to make it short.

This will encourage the US to engage any other country in the near future.

In orther to have less casualities in combat you expose millions of other civilians around the world to the Bush doctrine.

#40 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:37 PM

NomDeGuerre,

You must not even read the majority of my posts here. I have always been in support of our troops and I do not want to see more dead US soldiers! This was also a reason that I have oppossed this war. Anyways, I would never treat any of our men like they seen post-vietnam. But I can not pretend that this war is right and just. In doing this it can potentially bring more attacks upon us (legitimizing the terrorists claims that the american people support the policies of their government - therefor making citizens fair game.) We do need to speak out when something is wrong and we do need to keep our politicians honest!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru