51 replies to this topic

#41 NomDeGuerre

NomDeGuerre

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2726 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:42 PM

Plsek and Kraig,

Our politicians lost honesty a long time ago. It is an institutional dishonesty we are dealing with now.

That said, I want as few people dead and injured, and yes I want those young people to come home ASAP and in one piece, physically and emotionally.

I don't think you do that by - say - packing up and going home NOW.

We did this in 91 and left him in power and look at the result. Do you want to create a larger cult of personlity around this regime and walk away humiliated?

You have no endgame that allows us to maintain whatever warped sense of national honor and face that exists out their in the land of realpolitik.

Yes this is the Bush administration's fault but I don't see myself calling my troops killers and demanding their immediate return.

#42 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:42 PM

Listen up sixpack yank you created bin laden and his evil
Look at this and stop trying to convince us you are the good guys.

http://www.represent...Ladenphoto.html

Now remeber what you bastards did iin Bosnia and Serbia and stop your God damn whining

#43 SixKings

SixKings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:47 PM

Now, Now, Now... No reason for your insults. I understand that. I have never doubted that. infact, in one of my posts I already said that we need to correct an error we made. So, relax.

Please read all my posts before jumping me... Thanks :)

#44 Kraig

Kraig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:48 PM

It's better loose the war than loose the rest of respect US still have.

Bring your boys now. Forget about Saddam, I'm almost sure that if he was not submitted to a 12 years embargo, he would be pretty much close to the US even after the Gulf war.

#45 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:50 PM

Kraig,

That is unthinkable now, it will never happen :(

#46 Kraig

Kraig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:56 PM

I know that Plsek, but it's still worth a shot.

I think it's going to be nasty for both sides before the end. For the iraqis it is a matter of survival for their culture and proud. Also they are afraid americans give Iraq to israelis. It's Homeland defence.

For americans it is about proud. They won't accept nothing less than victory. The iraqis will not surender. The US have air superiority.........you know the end....a human disaster.

#47 KoWT

KoWT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8238 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 11:34 PM

:guffaw:

#48 Omicron

Omicron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4605 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 01:29 AM

Originally posted by Charlytwo Zero
is a Canadian. That makes him like a seagull.

All he is going to do is Eat, Shyt, and Squawk.

:rolleyes: Sigh

It's Eat, Squat, and Shyt

:o

And while we're onto grammar, it's like this:

You're supposed to yank until your doodle shoots a dandy, NOT shoot a Dandy and then yank your doodle.

#49 theGeneral

theGeneral

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:20 AM

I have seen many answers for a war, but very few intelligent answers against it.

We send American troops to die for our protection. You can call me all the names you want... But after this is done, the people of Iraq that have been living in fear for many years will finally be able to understand what life is truely like.

Holy motherfocking SH!T!! This is what Americans believed in 2003. :devil:

Holy sh...it!!! This must be the dictionary entry for IRONY. :D

#50 GIBRALTAR5

GIBRALTAR5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5166 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:26 AM

"Oh, how about it might be do to a person that will have functions to engage Chemical weapons at his own people, or Iran, Jordan, Isreal, and Turkey... He has done this before, what makes you think he wont again? What if he unleashes a WMD in the US? Do you KNOW he wont? Of course you dont... but people are willing to take that chance.... Not I pal.

Jordan, Israel, and Turkey have nothing to do with Saddam Hussein best friend of Donald Rumsfeld and USA.

http://en.wikipedia....Donald_Rumsfeld
Donald Henry Rumsfeld (born July 9, 1932) is a businessman, a U.S. Republican politician, the 13th Secretary of Defense under President Gerald Ford from 1975 to 1977, and the 21st Secretary of Defense under President George W. Bush from 2001 to 2006. He is both the youngest (43 years old) and the oldest (68 years old) person to have held the position, as well as the only person to have held the position for two non-consecutive terms, and the second longest serving, behind Robert McNamara.

Are you drunk?

#51 theGeneral

theGeneral

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:33 AM

GIBRALTAR5,

This topic is FIVE years old. Just check my post above yours and you'll laugh. :lol:

#52 GIBRALTAR5

GIBRALTAR5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5166 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:38 AM

GIBRALTAR5,

This topic is FIVE years old. Just check my post above yours and you'll laugh. :lol:

All old things became new just ask IT proffessionalls...

Binary is still main concept no matter which operatingt sistem you use Generalissimos:dima:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru