• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#21 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 11:55 AM

Source, what has happened to Pravda in my absence? It's turned into a debating black-hole! I called someone a "warmongering illiterate mongrel" and they all started to psycho-analyse me. They even mentioned "passive/aggressive"!

argh!

#22 Source

Source

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9046 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 12:42 PM

i can only assume their pathetic belief in a clean, short war has caused important blood vessels to rupture thus affecting their already diminished minds.

last century is was bad form to laugh *at* people, this century all bets are off - perhaps they missed the cut off date?

so, tell me about your childhood........

#23 Guest_piehunt_*

Guest_piehunt_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2003 - 01:42 PM

Source, I've just read your post in regards to the reconstruction of Iraq, and have to say i didn't understand a word of it.
It must be some strange Scottish dialect. ;) :D

#24 Source

Source

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9046 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 02:18 PM

i can put you down as agreeable then, pie?

that *is* how democracy works, isn't it - no-one understands so it's therefore a yes?

#25 Guest_piehunt_*

Guest_piehunt_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2003 - 03:28 PM

Source,
Ay! ;)
Please send me your bank details so i can transfer large amounts of dirty money into your account so you can use it to build a better nation. :)

#26 Source

Source

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9046 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 04:26 PM

royal bank of saddam,

ac no

666 666 666

used notes only, pls.

#27 Guest_piehunt_*

Guest_piehunt_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2003 - 08:22 PM

That's strange you have the same account number as me....how very odd!:confused: :confused:

I suppose i could always hand it over to you in person.....name your Railway station, i will supply the large brown envelope stuffed full of used notes. Archer style!!

Make sure you wear a dirty "Columbo" style mac and dark glasses so i can find you.

I will be the one wearing the gimp outfit with "i luv bush, he's my bitch" wrote on the back. :D :D

**PLEASE DESTROY THIS POST AFTER YOU HAVE READ IT....I DON'T WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS...COULD BE BAD FOR BUSINESS**

#28 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 11:30 PM

Hey, fellas, I've just had a thought with source's brains, my looks and your ruthlessness, piehunt, we could start an evil axis all of our own!

We could call it the "Evil but Nice" axis! It would be even better if we could get some of the former pravda contributors (I find myself disliking the term "posters") to return and start up their axis too!

People like KreamOfWheat. He could form a "coalition" (the new "in" word) with two others and be known as the "Evil but Stupid" axis.

Then there are the current contributors such as lenin and American Eagle. The "Grammatically Challenged and Evil" axis seems to have a lot of syllables so I'm open to suggestions there!

Well, I'm off to make some French Fries and buy Chanel No. 5 AND No. 9!!

#29 Gospel

Gospel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 02:59 PM

G'day and welcome back me favourite ball-n-
chain. Prey tell, what crime did your 'pom' pal
commit to be so interned indefinately? ;D

#30 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 03:11 AM

Gospel!! Hug! hug!

She hasn't seen the true error of her ways as she now has dual citizenship. Jeeze how lucky is she? Imagine being both Pommy AND Aussie in this day and age! Ummm! she has relatives in the US too!

Gawd! You should have been here the night she arrived, we drank nearly a litre of Glayva! She has vowed never to drink Glayva again! Don't worry, we made up for this shortcoming by indulging in Aussie wine! LOL I drank more whilst she was here than I had in the 25 years since I'd last seen her! However, with my miniscule drinking habits, this isn't saying much <g>.

#31 Gospel

Gospel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 11:19 AM

Glayva.. euuuhhh.

Most definatley not for the faint hearted....
it's a wonder you can still type, let alone read
a computer screen.

I've been on a self inflicted detox diet for the
last 4 weeks --- not being able to sink a few
after England's epic Grand Slam victory at the
weekend was pergetory. 'Er in doors however
has in the mean time done considerable
damage to my stash of Chateau Neuf Du Pape.

Women! ;)

#32 babu

babu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1262 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 04:09 PM

Source: Platy said, 'Shaggy Chic', not 'Shagging Sheep'. And at what age is a sheep considered to be an adult anyway? We may need to consult an Englishman on this...you know, ask an expert...

#33 Gospel

Gospel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 09:27 AM

"We may need to consult an Englishman on this"

Another damning endictment of the American
education system; babu's has got it all arse
about face - the Welsh are the experts in all
things 'flossy'... although I have heard Aussies
level accusations towards their antipodean
neighbours. ;)

#34 moulderx1

moulderx1

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 10902 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:46 PM

*Clears his throat and says*
Platy, the children miss you. I know what we had together is over but please think of them. You completely forgot my.....er their B'days. At least UoB didn't.
The world may be going to hell in an Easter basket, but one never forgets family. Group hug everybody.
agent #59
Hey I said hug, whose hand is that?

#35 moulderx1

moulderx1

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 10902 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 01:07 PM

Platy said", Source, what has happened to Pravda in my absence? It's turned into a debating black-hole! I called someone a "warmongering illiterate mongrel" and they all started to psycho-analyse me. They even mentioned "passive/aggressive"!

argh!" enquote

Indeed, Platy. Gone are the days of the bon mot and the up yours. These "kids" know nothing of the Pravda we all loved.
Where one could turn a statisic into an indictment of a country or just ones lineage. As in, yeah, "so's your momma" and your country sucks.
I have to go, I'm getting misty and nostalgic for those days.
agent *sniffle*#59
PS, why did they disable quotes or the PhP?

#36 Source

Source

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9046 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 01:12 PM

"Hey I said hug, whose hand is that?"

is it too soon to make tasteless iraqi jokes?

#37 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 08:34 PM

Agent 59!!!! Mucho hugs, smooches and tears of happiness!!!

All it needs now is for boogiedog and ramsescribe to turn up and it's hale, hale the gang's all here!!

I heard the other day all about the party UoB threw for you! I know it wasn't YOUR fault that I didn't get an invite <g>. So how does it feel to get a telegram from the President on your 100th birthday? I am still waiting for that promised email from you.

I've had a "bad influence" staying with me recently, mulder. The "other platykitten" was well and truly let out of the litter-box!! <g>

Ah! those innocent days when we froliced beneath the benevolent gaze of the Divine Esky. Fond memories flood my mind!

Source, you hesitating to offend???

#38 bellisaurius

bellisaurius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 01:45 AM

BD is Imperialist Swine, BTW.

Source, afraid to offend. Mein Gott!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!

#39 Agnostic

Agnostic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9978 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 03:19 AM

G'day, platy.
Nice to see you back. You ought to come to the Politics Forum more often.
Its worse than the Tower of Babel.
The pro-war brigade is out there in full force.

#40 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 06:23 AM

LOL Belli....great minds think alike! Source is thinking in a civil manner! Do you think it's because he might have finally ummm! "got lucky"?

Actually, that great thinker, Larani has worked out what is wrong with "youse" blokes! (That is a deliberate mis-spelling and if you point it out you will fall into my trap!). It's the testosterone in your brains! Of course, *I* know that some of you don't have brains but why let logic get in the way of a "Larani construct"! (Larani is so stupid I'm wondering if it's Bush in drag!)

<for clarification go to Larani's "Study/simulation" thingy in the Iraq forum> Too funny.

Agnostic, what a good looking bloke you are! I checked out your photo in the mugshots! Obviously that's your sister standing next to you! rofl! <this is an injoke amongst females>.

Wow! Imperialist Swine is boogie? The other night they were showing the parents of that young girl who was rescued (how convenient). I just noticed the word "Palestine" but it wasn't Texas. But the father looked a lot like old Boogie does in his pic!

Yeah! the forces of evil are on the upper at the moment, but I still have faith in justice and retribution!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru