• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#41 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 06:28 AM

Geeeeeeeze Gospel. I've just noticed that it isn't Santa Claus under your nickname! It's some sort of barbarian horde member!

Is his name Cohen? <for clarification see Terry Pratchett's The Last Hero> Hee! hee!

btw. who else from the old gang is lurking around with a new nick? Is Reven still here?

#42 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 08:06 AM

Welcome back platypussy ;)

Enjoy the zoo :D

#43 Source

Source

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9046 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 09:44 AM

belli,

i counted the lol's - five less and sanity prevails (but only just). i'm afraid you'll have to report for forklift operating instruction in the morning. wear a boilersuit, preferably orange.

#44 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 09:56 AM

Jez!!! <leaps up and does a quick tango with the dancing man!> This is fantastic! Zoo! That's for sure. That bloody donkey I teased has followed me home....

Just ignore her and she might go away....

Jezman, how have you been?

#45 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 09:59 AM

Source, are you starting some sort of strange cult? Everyone has to wear orange boiler suits?

I'm beginning to worry about you.

#46 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 11:32 PM

platy!
<dancing with dark red rose between teeth and rapidly moving head according to the move of the lady's tits>
LOL
<shiny sparks coming from eyes and brilliantine in the hair reflects the candle-lit chandeliers on the high, baroque ceiling>

If donkey's manure is same as horses it is well advisable to keep it! God for the roses! LOL

Been fantastic, thank you very much! :D

How about yourself? :)

#47 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 11:41 PM

LOL....glad to hear you're fit and having fun.

I've been out and about and will probably need to sleep for a month to recover! Having fun is very hard work...

My friend has returned to New Zealand but I expect her back at the end of this year. I'm going to have to go on a strict "get fit" regimen before that event.

#48 moulderx1

moulderx1

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 10902 posts

Posted 07 April 2003 - 01:52 PM

Just trying to bump this thing.
But.......
Who do we have left from the Sci/Cult
crew. (probably shouldn't have shortened Science and Culure like that, looks different then I intended.)

Pravda.RU
AS REPORTED BY:
Vaily Yogensk translation by
Stanley Yelnats

The group known as the SCI/Cult United Movement , (S.C.U.M)
has issued a statement to its former and present members that, "Our work continues," and "S.C.U.M will not be removed from the shoes of those who wish to rid themselves of us like so much dog poop scraped off on the curb on the side of the road owned by world policy makers.
S.C.U.M is here to stay."

It was further stated in the release that those members who wished to attend the upcoming Dance must have their RSVP's in by the 17th and all dues must be recieved prior to that or it'll be BYOB.
Also The band lead by EFFED up says there may be a cover charge if the dues don't cover expenses.
Dress is Rebellion casual.
Those whose uniforms are musty since the last meet, may go to Milson's Dry Cleaning for a discount. Just tell Bob Milson you're s.c.u.m and you get 10% off. Thanks Bob

#49 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 07 April 2003 - 10:53 PM

Breaking News

There was an incident in the dry-cleaning shop of Bob Milson. We cross over to our reporter on the scene.

Thanks, Dwight! From what we can gather the staff at Milsons were confronted by two Awwwssies waving their underwear and demanding a discount because they are ****. The more staff tried to understand what they were saying the louder the Awwwssies shouted. ****, ****, we are ****! Finally, alarmed by their accents, and the size of their underwear, Police were called. An ugly scene ensued. A woman known only as playkitten or platykitten was taken into custody.

Back to you, Dwight!

Thank you, Bambi (congratulations on the Pulitzer, by the way)!

We'll bring more news about this incident as it becomes available!

#50 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 07 April 2003 - 10:55 PM

phooey! Pravda won't let me type s c u m, as one word!

Talk about ruin a post!

#51 Source

Source

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9046 posts

Posted 07 April 2003 - 11:21 PM

you need an uckfing mangara.

cums.

#52 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 08 April 2003 - 08:25 AM

So, that's what you get up to when you're not posting on here!

Source, the cryptic crossword addict!! LOL

#53 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 April 2003 - 08:51 AM

"Talk about ruin a post!"

The editing feature still worx. Give it a go
:D

#54 moulderx1

moulderx1

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 10902 posts

Posted 08 April 2003 - 03:22 PM

:: Breaking/ For immediate ::

UPI, API ticker

Sources (or maybe it was just source) tell us that Bob Milson owner of
Milson's Cleaners and a known S.C.U.M sympathizer has been arrested for money laundering. An employee found a five$U.S in a pair of jeans and turned Milson in.
When asked by authorities about the employees motivation for stepping forward an officer said, "She was ticked off about some really large undies she had to hand wash recently and vowed to get even."
In retaliation and possibly confused, the Memebers of S.C.U.M have taken over Milsons Point Post Office and have run a large pair of clean undies up the flag pole there. One patron when interviewed looked up and said simply, "Blimey, thems big"
Upon close inspection the word, 'Tuesday' could be clearly seen on the undies along with the initials PK.

#55 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 08 April 2003 - 10:53 PM

We will now cross-over (bra) to Bambi "Pulitzer" Titswiggle.

Thank you, Dwight. Congratulations on winning that paternity suit!

Police are on the scene trying to control slow moving traffic and pedestrians who are clogging the main artery into the city. It is believed that the area immediately surrounding the underwear has officially been declared our newest tourist precinct!

Asked to comment on this the woman known as platykitten replied "Thank gawd they were clean!".

#56 traveller

traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 12:28 AM

Upon seeing the displayed undies over kirribilli, the underground sympathysers to the s c u m movement rallied their army and their prodigious navy consisting of an armada of 12 meter speed cruisers armed with deck mounted 12mm champagne corks as well as 1200hp amphibious ducks manned by southern aussie troops waiting to see the light (no rain for a change).

#57 moulderx1

moulderx1

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 10902 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 04:42 PM

Al-Jazeera reports 4/9/03
Fighting has been intense amongst the New Foundlanders and the New Zealanders over who is newer. New South Wales was silent and New York only gave a terse no comment.
Newport news Virginia was confused over the question but vowed to, "help out,
but I'm new here, but you knew that"
New England's reaction was, "Shouda seen the snow of 52. " Maine mainly ignored New England but put guards on the border because as one person said, " hey, cold enough for ya?"

In other news, the whitey tighties hoisted up the Milson Point Mail Center have tested positive for skid marks.
DNA results clearly show that Tuesday was not the only day that PK had worn them. (Don't smack me Platy, I luvs ya)
A truth in undie labeling law is now pending.

Filed by agent 59
& Stanley Yelnats
and that Danko guy

#58 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 10:32 PM

Well, Bambi is there any more news on those Awwwwsies?

Yes, Dwight upon being interviewed the supposed leader of this group of S C U M, Ms platykitten, would only declare haughtily....I don't hang out my dirty washing in public!

She then gave the reporter one of her "looks". We are waiting to hear from the medical team working on him.

Back to you, Dwight.

Thank you, Bambi.

#59 traveller

traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 11:35 PM

Reported by Al Vedersain for Al Jeenzera
It has been rumored that the afore mentioned "undies" may in fact be the flag of the previous defrocked government of the vicious bird family, gone under ground. Will they arise again after the nasty coup that supplanted them. Rumours of skidmarks/stripes are overzealous at this point, but the armada still claims protectorate the area. The Ampol station in Kiribilli seen to be a hive of secessionist activity, says the head of s c u m, "in 1975 there were 4 alans and 3 Bruces working there".

#60 moulderx1

moulderx1

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 10902 posts

Posted 10 April 2003 - 01:33 AM

Dateline 4/10
Melbourne Daily Roo
Stanley Yelnats by line

Melbourne, Australia is in morning tonight.
It appears that the time zone difference has finally caught up with that once proud city. One confused Melbournian was heard to remark, "unintelligible and pub something". Our hearts are with you tonight .
In other breast related news, when is a bra not a bra? Let's go to Bambi for this update. Bambi?

*giggles* I never wear one. Back to you Dwight.

[note] The Daily roo does its best to report and print factual imformation. But when some Bimbo named Bambi wants to bounce around with out a bra
with a microphone and on a trampoline, eff the facts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru