• PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 03 January 2004 - 11:52 PM

Vaffanculo

#303 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2004 - 11:27 PM

looks like two of them finally made it to Quatar!

#304 Alexa

Alexa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1854 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 11:33 PM

Originally posted by former marine
usc

yeah good nickname for american soldiers we have one for soviet union soldiers "non- existant" by the way the germans had a name for marines during world war 2 "tuffelhunden" or dogs from hell because we faught so hard. the japanese had a name for us too it was "sir"

read the following article to back my previous statement about the russian army

I like this one sir, yes sir!

#305 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2004 - 04:47 PM

Germans did have a nickname for russian soldiers, untermenschen.............

#306 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2004 - 11:51 PM

bump for the party and for our brave soviet brothers who continue the strugle to build communism..........

#307 bullypulpiteer

bullypulpiteer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3391 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 12:12 AM

they are still working on their tans out on the caspian beach, will be moving soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

#308 STLRU

STLRU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1385 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 02:39 AM

The date set for november of this year.

#309 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2004 - 02:50 AM

what song are they singing while marching?

#310 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2004 - 04:24 PM

bump for communism..............

#311 ALLEGRO

ALLEGRO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9975 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 04:26 PM

Equiped with a Vodka they are the strongest in the world... :D

==========================================

Originally posted by former marine
there are no such thing as a strong russian soldier anymore. they are too busy beating younger soldiers and being corupt to fight any war.

#312 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:09 PM

Thanks for reminding me of this thread.

For the first time in more than a year I'm bit drunk and in mood for fun. Being slight philosophical + drunk, I came to asociate this discussion with immortal warriors that soon will become real legends.
Time to some music now. I think that Manowars "Warriors of the world united" will fit well :cool:
Cheers
A

#313 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:31 PM

Just came to think about something. How the hell can people be drunk like STL most often seems to be and still post sense? It's quite challenging in fact :cool:

#314 STLRU

STLRU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1385 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:37 PM

Thanks god for American samurai. Our hate toward americans because of him, shell be enternal.

#315 STLRU

STLRU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1385 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:40 PM

Thinking more. 80 thousand russian troops will kick the whole american army arse. It is a given. America never proved it can fight with the war machines of the world as Germany and Russia.
Russia has 1000 years of fighting experience, so does Germany. What America has. Capitan schmidt, who likes to kill its own troops. Sick.

In Russia they have a saying now. Schmidt it out. Means, to kill by the friendly fire.

#316 bullypulpiteer

bullypulpiteer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3391 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:41 PM

Fireworks crackdown more like a breakdown

Oakland police cited only five people for use of illegal devices on the Fourth of July

By Heather MacDonald, STAFF WRITER

OAKLAND -- Despite the city of Oakland's much ballyhooed crackdown on fireworks in the days leading up to the Fourth of July, only five people were cited and fined for setting off illegal Roman candles, bottle rockets and M-80s.

Council President Ignacio De La Fuente (Glenview-Fruitvale) said Friday some officers were reluctant to hit teenagers and young adults with $1,000 fines for celebrating Independence Day with fireworks. But he pledged enforcement will be tougher on New Years' Eve and next July 4.

"We learned some things this year," De La Fuente said while publicly displaying some of the illegal fireworks confiscated before Independence Day. "We'll have a different approach, a more aggressive approach next year. People should be on notice that they will be fined."

Click Here!

The money raised from those fines will be used to help pay for 14 officers -- two for each Police Service Area in the city -- to focus solely on reports of illegal fireworks and celebratory gunfire, De La Fuente said.

Police Chief Richard L. Word said his department had great success in the weeks leading to up to the Fourth of July, which he described as much quieter than in years past. But it was "chaos" from 9 p.m. on the holiday to 3 a.m. the following day.

"It's almost like people held back until the Fourth and then let it all out," Word said. "Next year, we'll have an earlier start, and hopefully a leg up."

In all, the police department confiscated about 200 pounds of illegal fireworks in conjunction with the Alameda County Sheriff's Department, Word said.

The city's new fireworks hot line wasn't staffed on weekends or on the holiday, and pleas for help quickly piled up in its voicemail box, which eventually stopped accepting messages. Nor could residents get through on the police non-emergency line, which was also overwhelmed.

"It was truly horrific," Elmhurst resident Karen Lind told the council earlier this week. "All I could do was hide in my bathtub, pray and have a car key in my hand."

Next year, a civilian member of the police force will staff the city's fireworks hot line.

Most of the 55 officers on duty July 4 were busy quelling reckless driving "sideshows" in East Oakland and a large, post-fireworks fracas at Jack London Square. A total of 15 people were arrested and 88 cars towed, Word said.

De La Fuente said the problems on the Fourth of July are proof the city of Oakland needs more police officers. The council president has championed a ballot initiative that would raise about $20 million a year to hire 63 officers, most of whom would be assigned to walk a beat, and to expand violence prevention programs.

A final vote on the measure is scheduled for July 20.

E-mail Heather MacDonald at hmacdonald@angnewspapers.com .

#317 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:53 PM

Cheers STL
You sounds more sober than usual :P
I still have few beers left in the fridge. Wanna join me to a party??

#318 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:55 PM

bully,
This is of course not the most serious thrad throughout Pravdas history, but your post didn't really fitted in. Did I overlook something??

#319 STLRU

STLRU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1385 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:56 PM

I will drink heiniken and baltica. That's what I have in a fridge. Friends are over and we watch the new ripped Night watch russian blockbuster. Highly recomended if you like Dracula movies and Van Helsing.

#320 bullypulpiteer

bullypulpiteer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3391 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 11:26 PM

didnt i start this thread ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru