• Please log in to reply
358 replies to this topic

#21 uglybastard

uglybastard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 01:35 PM

We don't feed pork patties to our arab brothers!

Shame on you.

#22 Uragan

Uragan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17196 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 04:52 PM

Idiots. Because you invaded Iraq the Russian Duma(Parliament) authorized a massive boost in military spending, now the Russian military budget is over 100 Billion USD in purchasing power parity.

That's a big difference from Yelstsin's budgets of 35 billion and less.

Now the entry of T-90's and T-72M(new "M" type with similiar characteristics of T-90's) will increase, and has already.

The Pskov 76th Airborne Division is by far the most elite of the "Desantniyi Voiska" or Para-troops or Shock troops. It puts your 101st and 82nd to shame(my cousin served in your 82nd, they threw him out when they found out he was a Russian national, and not a US citizen).

If 3 Motor Rifle Divisions, 1 "Morska Pihota" Naval infantry or Marines division, and the Pskov division are going to Iraq then Americans better go home if they want to avoid WW3.

#23 Uragan

Uragan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17196 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 05:04 PM

You know what, I bet our 11th Seperate Cossack Cavalry Regiment could probably defeat your entire Army. And Russians eat pork all the time, pigs don't need to be taken to the field like cows, so they are easier to take care of. After processing, pork makes great pelmeni, and breaded pork patties make a great meal with some dill tomatoes, and smoked bacon is my favorite "snack".

We aren't orthodox jews who can't eat pork, this is why americans only eat beef and turkey, the jewish minority does not like the other meats.

#24 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 05:08 PM

Atossa wrote: OMG, I wish this was true

So do I.

rrb

#25 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 05:11 PM

Originally posted by stl
A few russian media sources are saying about Russian involvement in the conflict. If so, the war for Americans is practically over. 3 motorized divisions with one marine and one fully professional famous Pskov airborne one are moving to Baghdad with a full steam ahead from Caspian sea shore. Equipped with latest super tanks outreaching the firing range by Abrams almost twice. Russians will pick up the enemy tanks as cherries. The airstrips and air support in Krasnodar, Stavropol, Mosdok are ready to claim the air supremacy in the gulf.

...and then STL came to and took another pull on the bottle.

Nice fairytale. Even if true, (which has as much chance as flying toads setting up camp in Saddam's anus) these troops would have no armor left, and would be reduced to tatters byt the time they limped into Baghdad.

#26 chisinau

chisinau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 05:17 PM

About yankee-code-of-honour, CNN has revealed a scandal in the Air Force academy where the male cadets and brass uses to rape female cadets.
There are formal legal complaints against the academy.

So you yankees, you like to phuck your female cadets and your male cadets as well.
Nice record for "the liberators".;)

You should investigate wheter your mother and sisters have joined the forces somewhere sometime...:D

#27 Uragan

Uragan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17196 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 05:22 PM

I see we are counter-attacking with the insults.

Your argument holds no water, Russian tanks unlike M1A1's have no problem with sand. You better hope that the 3rd Motor Rifle division is not heading to Iraq, being one of the most combat ready in the entire Russian Army, and the T-80 tanks together with MSTA-S 152mm SPG's will make your 1st Armored disappear.

#28 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 05:24 PM

>>The Russian bear has understood its vulnerability, it's scared. <<

http://english.pravd...3/26/45096.html

I guess PRAVDA IS CIA TOO, HUH?

SURE CLIThu "PROPAGANDA "

Urgan,
$500,000,000,000 DEFENSE BUDGET THIS YEAR AND THAT AINT ADJUSTED FOR PURCHASING POWER PARITY.

(5x)

With only double the population, ( but with a 20 X economy)

#29 chisinau

chisinau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 05:26 PM

Yankees: you should investigate wheter your mother and sisters have joined the forces somewhere sometime...
:cool:

#30 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 05:29 PM

What a ridiculous thread.

I wonder what these (non-existent) Russian troops will do to protect themselves from relentless airstrikes.

#31 Uragan

Uragan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17196 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 05:32 PM

Why do you go around making these attacks American Guy?

You know your military budget is $384 billion. Most of that has been spent on failed programs, and will have to be spent on this war.

#32 AK74

AK74

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 05:35 PM

My proposed scenario:

The russian army advances to Irak while North Korea is making preparations to attack the US forces in the south.

Three fronts at the same time would definitelly make the US a lot less confident on their "superiority".

That's WWIII !!!!

Just wonderful...

:eek:

#33 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 05:43 PM

Yeah. Maybe aliens would help you out. I hear that the Vulcans and Romulans are sending 8,000 space ships each, and are just itching to use photon torpedoes on U.S. troops.

#34 Uragan

Uragan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17196 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 05:44 PM

Again Charlie Vike makes accusations without having a tiny piece of knowledge on the operations of a single Motor Rifle Division, this group is no doubt operating now under a Combined Arms Army, each has about an Air Regiment of Mi-24 attack helicopters operating with it, besides that each Motorized Infantry Regiment(3 per division) has an Air Defense battalion operating a multitude of mobile SAM's including Strela 1's and Strela M's(these are missile batteries on APC's. Also newer SAM's include Buk-M1 medium range missiles, and Tor-M1's. I won't even mention S-300's. Or that stl said 3 Air Bases were contacted to provide air cover.

#35 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 05:46 PM

Ok , I was rounding up thats $384 plus the $80b more they are voting on in the Senate, which is just a down payment. (464b ++)

#36 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 05:50 PM

Yep. I "don't have a shred of knowledge". Of course, I'm not an insane troll who relies on facially absurd scenarios and then prattles on about them as though they're perfectly reasonable, either.

#37 doyoucare

doyoucare

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4270 posts

Charly,

haft of you dumbass will be killing each other. The rest will taken care by Iraqies kids. US military nothing but bunch of pussies. Bombing from the sky is all you can do. Did I mention bad tacos? :)

#38 American Guy

American Guy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

$464B does not include the US Coast Guard, and other "non military" expenditures, that sonar and those 125 mm deck guns on the cutters aint real and neither are those satellites launched from Edwards AFB in the NRO budget.

#39 Uragan

Uragan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17196 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 05:59 PM

Charlie Vike, seriously I have no idea what you said. It seems you like some posters on here are just babbling to make themselves feel better, because when the Krasnopols(guided artillery munition made in Russia and Ukraine, can change its target position in mid air) start falling there won't be anywhere to run.

#40 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2003 - 06:07 PM

I HOPE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Pravda.ru

16:20 2003-03-27

Exercises in Russia's North: Topol Ballistic Missile Launched Successfully

An exercise launch of a Topol ballistic missile has been successfully carried out from the Plesetsk launching site in the Arkhangelsk region (North European part of Russia).

According to the Space Forces press service, the launching was made in the interests of the Russian Defence Ministry.

The space troops, by means of systems of missile attack warning and space control and their own ground command and measuring system, watched the launching itself and traced all the stages of the Topol's flight, the press service pointed out.

Prior to the launching, the missile was on combat duty in the troops for eighteen years.

http://english.pravd...3/27/45148.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru