358 replies to this topic

#141 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2003 - 07:31 PM

ha ha ha

I wonder why he does not move there?

Let me guess.

Should we start a new thread or do it here?

#142 GiBi

GiBi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1246 posts

Posted 02 June 2003 - 09:05 PM

Not the first time that I say this, but I would like just the same to know why Chorny still lives in the West.
Who / what forbifds him to go to Holy Mother?
GiBi

#143 stl

stl

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 June 2003 - 09:31 PM

There are 50 thousand Americans living permanently in Moscow.

#144 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2003 - 03:39 AM

and 10 times that many Russians in NEW YORK

#145 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2003 - 03:49 AM

stl
Russian.

?
?

Russians(Scythians, Sarmatians, Roxolans, Goth and Vicigoth, Pechenegs, Polovtzy, Drevlyane, Sloveny, Finns, Tatars, Mongols, other Slavs, Vikings, Balts, Khazars, Greeks, Armenians and Jews) are molded by god into one nation to balance the power of the world.

Last edited by stl on 06-02-2003 at 10:10 PM

DELETED

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

#146 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2003 - 04:45 AM

They are in the Baghdad airport basement, hiding, afraid to get on the IL -76 sent to pick them up.

#147 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2003 - 12:43 PM

General Vlasov did not become the leader of the mutiny against the Soviet system because of personal grievances; far from it, to the very end of his service in the Red Army he was making an excellent career. Treason does not come easy even to people of a low moral level. At the side of General Vlasov almost a million Soviet citizens were fighting shoulder to shoulder with the invader, and millions of others were showing sympathy for the invader: there must have been very important reasons for this phenomenon.

In my opinion there is one reason which explains everything: the general hatred of the Soviet system, a hatred greater than inborn patriotism and loyalty to one's own government. Those who have not seen the limitless degradation of man in what was the Soviet hell cannot understand that a moment may come when a man out of sheer desperation will take up arms against the hateful system even at the side of an enemy. The responsibility for his mutiny falls on the system and not him. Here the notions of loyalty and treason lose their meaning. If, in the eyes of many people, Germans who fought against Hitler were not traitors, why should the Russians who fought against the Soviet system be traitors?

How little public opinion in the West understood the real state of affairs is perhaps best shown by the text of the leaflets, addressed to Soviet soldiers in German uniform, which were dropped by the Allied Air Forces in France in the summer of 1944. These leaflets called for the cessation of fighting and promised as a reward - speedy repatriation of prisoners to the USSR! The effect was of course, such that some of the Eastern troops fought desperately to the last man.(77) Thus, for example, an Armenian battalion perished completely in bitter fighting.(78) Soldiers of the Eastern formations were the unhappiest soldiers of the Second World War. Deprived of their fatherland, scorned by their protectors, regarded generally as traitors, although in their consciences they were not traitors, they fought often for an alien and hateful cause; the only reward which they eventually received for their pains was toil and death, mostly in a foreign land, or "repatriation" to the hell from which they had tried to escape. Old General [Ernst] Koestring, in a conversation with an American colonel, has allegedly said:

"We Germans, owing to our lack of reason, our limitless appetite, inability and ignorance, have lost the greatest capital that existed and can exist in the fight against Bolshevism. In the imagination of countless Russians we have thrown the picture of European culture into the mud. And yet, we have left certain capital which in future could grow. You will not understand me today when I tell you that during the last few weeks you have destroyed this capital for the second time, not only in the material sense, but also in the souls of all those who had counted on your help and understanding after the Germans let them down. It may easily happen that in the near future you will be calling for what is now perishing."(79)
maybe they joined the Werhmacht

#148 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2003 - 03:58 AM

bump for bahgdad bob

#149 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2003 - 02:28 PM

are they still marching?

#150 SeaBee

SeaBee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1222 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 02:46 AM

Maybe they are still trying to round up that many drunks in the Moscow alleys?

They did but the don't have enough streachers or women to carry them. :D

#151 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2003 - 07:57 PM

bump

#152 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 05:14 AM

Hmmmm

#153 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 27 August 2003 - 05:00 PM

Mine in centimeters :D

#154 thirteen

thirteen

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2488 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 01:10 AM

march april may ...soon october

#155 STLRUS

STLRUS

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 02:11 AM

Well, they are now invited to join the party. US army poved to be helpless against Iraqi freedom fighters. Gaidar is invited also to set uo their economy. I wonder why no good brains in US. Too much dope and sex with a sister, I guess.

#156 thirteen

thirteen

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2488 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 02:22 AM

Speaking of "dope and sex with a sister"

This your thread RIGHT?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

#157 STLRUS

STLRUS

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 02:27 AM

Fu?k off, you piece of moronic shit.

#158 thirteen

thirteen

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2488 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 02:31 AM

This is your thread alright...You do yourself no justice.

The jerks from Krasnodar really are a bunch of farm boy smucks.

PS- How is the corn pone- you hayseed..

#159 STLRUS

STLRUS

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 02:32 AM

Stupid AG, you are Fu?ked up in a head with a Kalash amo.

#160 thirteen

thirteen

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2488 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 02:34 AM

Poor redneck farmboy, go get your cows, they are lonely.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru