• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 03:19 PM

He's wrong about some things. The perpetrators of the 911 attacks weren't really Saudi or Egyptian, the masterminds were Israeli and American, but a good letter...

The War on Iraq is a Jewish War

by John Allington

Loaded: 3/27/2003

Readers need to forcefully remind their fellow Americans that there is no evidence whatsoever that Saddam assisted the 911 terrorist attack. The hijackers were mostly Saudi Arabian and Egyptian. I repeat, no Iraqis were involved. All of the talk of weapons of mass destruction is just a cheap smokescreen for the goyim. This war's justification is based on the Jew Paul Wolfowitz's doctrine of pre-emptive action. This sort of doctrine is a prime example of how Jews come up with complex, deceptive theoretical frameworks for their desired outcomes. It also demonstrates how they corrupt the laws and traditions of their host countries, plotting as a tiny minority to use the resources of their host country for their benefit. We have come to the point in our history when Jews have pushed aside our founding fathers' cautionary words about foreign entanglements and replaced that tradition with a crude ****-everyone-else / Israel-first hegemony. It is now morally okay to attack countries the Jews claim to believe may some day harm us (in reality, pose a threat to Israel).

Can you imagine Jews tolerating this type of criteria being applied to them? Israel has invaded Lebanon, so we need to preemptively stop them from doing it again? Jews have spied on America in numbers vastly out of proportion to their percentage in the general population, so we must preemptively exclude their access to sensitive government positions? Jews have destroyed an American warship so we must preemptively attack them to prevent them from doing this again? Yeah, right. The Jews would shriek "antisemitism!" at 130 decibels. But this is the moral justification they have given us for war! That they would never tolerate this type of moral justification themselves simply exposes them as the world's biggest and most ethnocentric amoral hypocrites.

VNN readers need to emphatically let their anti-war liberal friends know that this war is not about oil. These liberals are perennially confused but can sometimes be swayed by solid evidence. Convince them that it's not about oil and their number-two theory takes the stage. The American Petroleum Institute reports that the U.S. imports 60% of its oil from abroad and only 24% of that oil even comes from the Persian Gulf: Here. It has been widely reported that Iraq has the world's second largest proven oil reserves. However, what isn't often reported is that these reserves are only 3 - 6% of world total oil reserves. Oil reserves are geographically distributed throughout the world-from Venezuela and Nigeria to Indonesia and Norway. Also, all of this war mongering has increased, rather than decreased, the price of oil. Only after the war started did the price of oil rapidly decline: Here. Before the war mongering began, the price was headed down. Warmongering increased the price of oil by 50% per barrel. Your liberal friends need to understand this.

Jews have been front and center in advocating this war. Neocon Jew William Kristol's "think tank," Project for a New American Century http://www.newamericancentury.org/ began pushing for this war years before the September 11th attacks. In a 1998 letter to President Clinton, Kristol pushed for removing Saddam's regime from power. There were 18 signatories on this letter: Elliott Abrams, Richard L. Armitage, William J. Bennett, Jeffrey Bergner, John Bolton, Paula Dobriansky, Francis Fukuyama, Robert Kagan, Zalmay Khalilzad, William Kristol, Richard Perle, Peter W. Rodman, Donald Rumsfeld, William Schneider, Jr., Vin Weber, Paul Wolfowitz, R. James Woolsey and Robert B. Zoellick. Approximately half are Jews. Jews are 2.5% of the general American population.

Nine days after the September 11th attacks, Kristol was at it again with a new open letter to President Bush. Kristol devoted three (3) lines in this letter to Osama bin Laden, eight (8) lines to Iraq and twelve (12) lines to Israel and its enemies. There were 41 signatories on this letter: William Kristol, Richard V. Allen, Gary Bauer, Jeffrey Bell, William J. Bennett, Rudy Boshwitz, Jeffrey Bergner, Eliot Cohen, Seth Cropsey, Midge Decter, Thomas Donnelly, Nicholas Eberstadt, Hillel Fradkin, Aaron Friedberg, Francis Fukuyama, Frank Gaffney, Jeffrey Gedmin, Reuel Marc Gerecht, Charles Hill, Bruce P. Jackson, Eli S. Jacobs, Michael Joyce, Donald Kagan, Robert Kagan, Jeane Kirkpatrick, Charles Krauthammer, John Lehman, Clifford May, Martin Peretz, Richard Perle, Norman Podhoretz, Stephen P. Rosen, Randy Scheunemann, Gary Schmitt, William Schneider, Jr., Richard H. Shultz, Henry Sokolski, Stephen J. Solarz, Vin Weber, Leon Wieseltier and Marshall Wittmann. Once again, half were Jews. Many of the remaining are employed by think tanks funded by Jews. Remember, Jews comprise 2.5% of the American population. This is no coincidence. Anybody who tells you it is just a coincidence is either a liar or a moron.

Right now men with names like Miller, Smith, Jones and Rodriguez are placing their lives in danger in an ancient and far away land so that men with names like Wolfowitz, Kristol and Perle can help fellow Jews in Israel shore up their regional power. In the short term, this will cost American tax payers 80 billion dollars, an indeterminate number of lost lives and earn us the enmity of nearly the entire world. In the long term, the costs are unfathomable as John Bolton, U.S. Undersecretary of State, informed the Israelis during a recent visit to that shitty little country that Syria, Iran and North Korea are next.

You need to spread this word to the widest possible audience. NO WAR FOR ISRAEL. Spread it now!

#2 publius

publius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2914 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 03:24 PM

good try, but i'm not gonna by the anti-semite israel-is-the-worlds-great-evil view.

#3 Rainman

Rainman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4343 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 03:30 PM

<<The War on Iraq is a Jewish War>>

Uy, Uy, til mi sumtin I don no.

:D

#4 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 03:35 PM

I wrote this at the top, but Pravda forum doesn't work so well anymore and it got deleted:

Mr. A. is wrong about some things, the masterminds behind the 911 attacks were not Saudi and Egyptian, they were Israeli and American, but nevertheless it's a ood letter.

rrb

#5 SloboFan

SloboFan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 04:00 PM

I guess the Iraq war is promoted by Israelis but they are not the only ones. Many american bussinesses are also interested.
Also, dropping the oil price to $10-$15 may help to artificially sustain the economy.

I dunno ...

the same for the 9-11 attacks: Israel and american interests were behind them.

#6 Oracle

Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 04:15 PM

"...Jews have spied on America in numbers vastly out of proportion to their percentage in the general population, so we must preemptively exclude their access to sensitive government positions? Jews have destroyed an American warship so we must preemptively attack them to prevent them from doing this again?..."

These things seem self evident.

Why aren't we doing it? :confused:

Good one RRBum, as always. ;)

#7 NomDeGuerre

NomDeGuerre

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2726 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 04:22 PM

Ah, I was wondering when the Jew-baiters would start chiming in today.

Good morning.

#8 publius

publius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2914 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 04:23 PM

wow.

i thought i might be dealing with rational folk.

sadly, i was mistaken.

#9 xexon

xexon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5013 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 04:26 PM

Its only the sputtering we make in the mornings before we get warmed up.

Pay no mind to it.

x

#10 uglybastard

uglybastard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 04:28 PM

"Nazis? I hate nazis."

-- Jake and Elwood, The Blues Brothers

#11 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 04:58 PM

As anyone can see, you NEVER get any coherant refutation of the charges against them by the Talmudic Jews and their lackeys, just cursing and spitting and calling names and attempts to disrupt "politically incorrect" thoughts, and silence you, one way or the other.

Remember Ernst Zundel, now incarcerated in a Zog dungeon, for challenging Jewish lies!

rrb

#12 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 04:57 AM

Dubya's all-Jewish "advisors" and speech-writers, the Jewish owned and operated US media...they even want to install a Jewish general to rule over Iraq!

Do the Jews deny this? No. They cannot. All they can do is spit and curse and try to silence those who dare to tell the truth.

The war on Iraq is a Jewish war!

rrb

#13 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 05:02 AM

Dubya's all-Jewish "advisors" and speech-writers, the Jewish owned and operated US media...they even want to install a Jewish general to rule over Iraq!

Do the Jews deny this? No. They cannot. All they can do is spit and curse and try to silence those who dare to tell the truth.

The war on Iraq is a Jewish war!

You are right as usual Rabbi. Good news is that Richard Perle is partly out. Keep the good work.
BTW : say hi to Bushtapo .

#14 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 05:05 AM

Uy, so thenk you so much for your ness voids, mister. So you know vair he is Bushtapo, you could say hello yourself maybe?

Hope the femily is vell and business is good also.

Your dear friend,

Rebbe Bumsky

#15 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 05:11 AM

Everything is OK. Thanks for asking. I will drop by to your forum someday when I have some more time. I promise.

#16 Iconoclast

Iconoclast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 05:59 AM

Thank you Thank you.

When in doubt... Blame the Jews.

I stubbed my toe earlier today... ITS A JEWISH CONSPIRACY!

#17 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 06:05 AM

More bullshit! Nothing but bullshit from them! Can they address the issues - why the retard's "advisors and speech writers are all Jewish; why the US media is all Jewish owned and operated; why Jewish think tanks planned out the war against Iraq years ago; why Isreal was so heavily involved in the 911 attacks and why this info has been covered up, and so on and so forth?

NO, they cannot.

All they can do is spit and curse and make pathetic little sarcastic statements.

This time it is so obvious that the whole world cannot help but see it: THE WAR ON IRAQ IS A JEWISH WAR!

rrb

#18 Iconoclast

Iconoclast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 06:16 AM

Bacause there is no arguing with a conspiracy nut. No mater how many example one gives you are just not going to believe it. You just keep screaming about how the jews are going to take over the world.

I don't think that horse is dead yet, perhaps you should beat it some more.

#19 SloboFan

SloboFan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 06:34 AM

@ Iconoclast:
hahaha!
Very good reasoning!! Do you think that by playing victims all the time, you are going to convince people??

Please, If you want to defend the Jews, PROVIDE SOME ARGUMENTS!

@ RRBum
RRBum, you are right. The Jews want to destroy Iraq. They were already doing it before the Gulf War in 1991.
Kuwait was asphixiating Iraq economy by dropping the oil price.
Consider that Iraq borrowed the money from Kuwait for the Iran war, so Iraq has a huge debt with Kuwait. Kuwait dropped the oil price to cause Iraq's bankrupcy!!!

Read this interview with Tarik Aziz (Link provided by Porky):

http://www.pbs.org/w...ral/aziz/2.html

Israel is no good. No good!

#20 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 28 March 2003 - 06:38 AM

Yeah, thanks, SF, I know about the April G. issue and I read that before.

rrb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru