Theme© by Fisana

Photo

The latest big lie from the ZOG-USA propaganda machine...

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 porky

porky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4585 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 05:52 PM

So, how come you got that Heydrich stuff wrong? How can any self-respecting (oxi-moron) nazi not get that right? Could it be that if you're wrong about that, you might be wrong about some other shit?

Hmmmmm?

#42 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 06:02 PM

Got what Heydrich stuff wrong? That he was an "idiot" like you said. An "idiot" huh? You think he was like your President Dubya then?

That he very likely was Jewish? Is that what I've got wrong? Present your evidence then.

Present your evidence that my other statements were incorrect.

If you are referring to my statement that he was killed by the Americans, yes, he was killed by Czech terrorists trained in the UK. I meant to say that he was killed by the Allies. You find a little detail to focus on, huh!?

Now address all my other statements. Do you deny that they are true. Will you just fall back upon what you people always do, namely call nasty names and curse and spit and try to disrupt?

rrb

#43 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2003 - 06:06 PM

Oracle - well at least you love your country. I can respect that, although I think your ideas about international Zionist conspiracies are a little farfetched. I'd agree that the Israelis need to be reigned in a bit.

RRBum. It was a book, although it was later made into a movie. Impress me by figuring out which one. LOL! It's easy. Aw hell I'll save you the trouble - it was "dr. Zhivago" and I always liked the Strelnikov/Antipov character because he was a true believer that was later backstabbed by the system. Reminds me of my flirtations with Marxism in my youth. No worry, I'm now a dedicated capitalist pig and own my own business, so I can oppress the workers all I want. LOL!

Slave? Hilarious. At least I'm not a slave to delusion. The lengths that you seem to be able to go to in deluding yourself about reality are frightening indeed. I think you have lost all touch with any notion of a common reality, living in some kind of meticulously constructed fantasy world that validates all your fears and loathings........creepy indeed.

OK, so I didn't get the POS thing. Somebody want to tell me what "ZOG" stands for? I don't speak Nazeeee tooooo goooood. I'm guessing the Z is for Zionist and not Zorro

(or do you hate Mexicans too?)

:confused:

#44 McRat

McRat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 06:19 PM

Hitler was also Jewish.

WWII didn't happen.

Man did not step foot on the moon.

The world is flat.

Diseases are caused by not obeying God's directives, germs are just a hoax perpetrated to sell medical supplies.

People buy Rolex's because they keep better time.

Just love the crap I see here. Pretty damn funny!

You guys don't REALLY believe this crap do you?

#45 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2003 - 06:26 PM

McRat -

It's priceless. It makes me wish I was a used-car salesman and all these idiots walked onto my lot on the same day. I'd make enough money to retire. Gullibility and insecurity are prequisites for membership in the anti-ZOG club.

Still trying to figure out what a ZOG is actually...

#46 porky

porky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4585 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 06:29 PM

ZOG = Zionist Occupied Government

It's standard nazi jargon. I used to use this name on the old Pravda, just to harrass him.

#47 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2003 - 06:35 PM

Aha.

Nazis. I mean come on, if you are going to join a gang, why join one that has already had its butt kicked?

These people really do have some serious psychological issues I think. Anyone so eager to identify a global enemy to blame things on is practically a poster child for psychotherapy.

It just ain't healthy. Somebody ought to write a book about it.

(LOL Carl Sagan already did. LOL)

#48 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 06:45 PM

Bullshit and more bullshit from the brain dead defenders of Sharon and Bush and all the God damned lies they've seen on their precious television sets. Not a single intelligent comment, let alone a rebuttal, amongst them. All the bullshit trolls with their ever-changing names, all together, they cannot come up with a single freakin intelligent comment amongst them - just their snide little mockeries and name calling and attaempts to disrupt rational thought.

rrb

#49 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2003 - 06:52 PM

koo-koo koo-koo koo-koo!

Don't flatter yourself, RRBum (that's Sarandos' job anyway). You aren't capable of rational debate, because you don't live in reality, just a fantasy world of your own diseased mind's construction. Pitiful.

#50 McRat

McRat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 06:57 PM

RR? How do you expect any to take you seriously when the:

German gov't
Russian gov't
Allied gov'ts
News agencies
Photographs
Eye witnesses
Confessions
German civilians forced to walk thru the camps by Eisenhower
etc, etc, etc,

all conflicting with your version of the Concentration Camp issue?

You can say the earth is flat, and I can't prove you wrong if you refuse to look at any evidence.

It wasn't just Jews in the camps. Millions of other "unclean" ethic persons were exterminated as well. Ask the Russians. Or the Gypsies.

#51 OCh

OCh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 07:02 PM

Hey, Strelnikov. I can't but notice that you are using Mao's name to defend Oligarch's interest. Stop using the Chinese leader's name.

#52 Floatingsky

Floatingsky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 07:19 PM

The imbecile RRBum stated,

"the brilliant Heydrich, who may or may not have been Jewish."

The thickheadedness of this statement is overwhelming.

RRBum getting pistol whipped by Strelnikov. What a show!

Keep it coming Strelnikov.

RRBum, the most stupid person in cyberspace.

#53 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2003 - 07:22 PM

Och -

"stop using Mao's name" (to defend the oligarchies interest)

MAKE ME. :eek:

As a matter of fact, this quote by Mao is the ONLY thing I think he got right.;)

#54 OCh

OCh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 07:27 PM

<<MAKE ME.>> -- Strelnikov

It proves that you don't believe what you are saying. Use your Oligarch-hero's name. Don't be a coward.

#55 Oracle

Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 07:31 PM

RRBum,

These twits are giggling to each other over their inane stupidity.

They are the 'flat earth' crowd, desperatly clinging to their cherished illusions and terrified of the fact that reasonable people are telling the truth. They MUST cling to their lies, like the old time preists, who would kill those that pointed out that their dogmas were wrong.

#56 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 07:48 PM

Yes, Oracle - and the poor little flag-waving fatties are about to be rudely awakened.

rrb

#57 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2003 - 07:49 PM

Some people just deserve to be pistol-whipped. Beat some sense into them. I know a few WW2 veterans that would like the have the opportunity to meet RRBum in person and kick the crap out of him (and no, they aren't Jews).

What goes through these people's minds? (I mean, except paranoia and shit). I know good Jews, bad Jews, good Arabs, bad Arabs, good Americans, bad Americans, good Australians, bad ... actually I don't think I know any bad Australians ... but you get the point.

Feeling powerless to change a world that refuses to comply with their internal expectations, these pathetic losers invent an entire alternate Universe - complete with its own edited history, and as we have seen, even its own language - for themselves to feel secure in, one that validates their self-loathing and gives them someone to blame their inadequacies on. We can joke around about it being sexual inadequacy (since that's the popular Freudian cliche) but of course it would apply to any other real or perceived inadequacy as well.

In some cases, the inadequacy - and thus the need to compensate for it - is so fundamental and overwhelming that in order to maintain the fantasy world the individual is willing to perform amazing feats of denial, such as RRBum denying the Holocaust - one of the most, if not THE most documented occurrences in history. It's so well documented, in fact, that denying it happened is evidence of an ability and willingness to deny reality itself.

The danger is, that sooner or later these persons start to believe their own and each other's bullshit fantasies, and they become completely saturated with the fantasy world, almost like an addiciton. They can't live without it, and it only gets worse unless something happens to break the spell. This is how and why newspapers like the National Enquirer stay in business, by the way....

What is frightening about these people is that if they are willing to deny reality to the point of rewriting history, what other aspects of reality are they willing to forego? At some point, some percentage of them can become so delusional that they are dangerous.

So report your local RRBum to the FBI (as if they don't have his number already), or risk reading about him shooting up a post office later. Freak.

#58 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2003 - 07:51 PM

"It proves that you don't believe what you are saying. Use your Oligarch-hero's name. Don't be a coward."

Strelnikov is a fictional character from "Dr. Zhivago" by Boris Pasternak, and was a Bolshevik I believe (until the Bolsheviks turned on him, treacherous bastards).

So I really don't know what you mean by the above quote - and I suspect neither do you. As for what cowardice has to do with any of this I have absolutely no idea.

#59 OCh

OCh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 07:59 PM

Hey Listen up Sterlnikov, I mean Mao. Don't use Mao's name. Mao is not a Jew.

I suspect that you don't know that Mao is a Chinese. He is our Chinese hero: 1.3 billion of them!!! He is not a Jew. Don't use his name for your Oligarch's interest!!!!!!!

#60 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 08:01 PM

"So report your local RRBum to the FBI"

Rats and snitches, this type of scum is all cut from the same mold.

And, yeah, the poor little fatties are going to be rudely awakened, squealing and crying into their cell phones for 911...

rrb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru