• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 05:21 PM

The 911 attacks were made in Washington DC and Tel Aviv, not Kabul or Baghdad!!!

http://whatreallyhappened.com/

rrb

#2 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 06:55 PM

RRb i hate to say this but you got your information mixed up. even though this information points to the israeli influence it's wrong. several facts are missing which our very own troops are digging up in iraq and to bad i can't dig up the sites listed in in the proofs.

1. the movies of airliner HIJACKING training areas list a certain location IN IRAQ.
2. the poster of the world trade center sites found in barracks classroom IN IRAQ.
3. that city of al-basra, IRAQ was a tool in the SEPTEMBER 11,2001 attacks but the iraqi saddam's government wasn't officially part of that tool.
4. certain friends of this united states president george w.{lies and red-rick}B U S H....SR. planned 2 events for the world trade center site. the second one took out the whole world trade center site murdering around 3100 people.
5. like any port city al-basra was a major port to ship illegal drugs from farmed in the 3 countries in that area. as everyone knows illegal drugs and crude oil walks hand and hand.
6. since this presidential administration is currently involved in two of these countries that supply illegal drugs on the global scale there are plenty of people who are paid by these drug pirates to guard the drug harvests.
7. the pentagon was targeted by these united states citizens that are part of the B U S H FAMILY DYNASTY because of former UNITED STATES PRESIDENT RONALD REGAN WAR ON DRUGS that destroyed millions of dollars of drug shipments that was part of the long rance plan to get even with that branch of that united states government.
8. just like when these same people waited for the israeli fighter pilot to go on the N.A.S.A. SPACE SHUTTLE COLUMBIA because of the same people who control the illegal drug industries also control of the nuclear power industries who illegally installed weapons grade manufacturing facilities globally THAT IT'S BASE OF OPERATIONS LOCATED IN FRANCE because this nuclear power industry is ruled by an iron fist. since the iraqi power plant was targeted and destroyed by that israeli fighter pilot which he became a target of digression which a opportunity arisen to promote a occasion of history then to take it away by murder by destroying the space shuttle columbia.
9. the WORLD TRADE CENTER SITE was targeted because of it's visual appeal in the NEW YORK CITY MANHATTAN SKYLINE by these same people who personally know the current sitting united states president george w.{lies and red-rick}B U S H....JR..

now i believe the indication of the israeli government is as part of the SEPTEMBER 11,2001 the same plan to discredit the israeli government because of that 1981 attack of that weapons grade nuclear power facility IN IRAQ because this is the way these people who are part of the B U S H FAMILY DYNASTY "think" but who cares.

now RRb you might disagree with me but this is the truth about these matters and the indication of the sitting united states president george w.{lies and warmonger}B U S H....JR. IS THE TRUTH.

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2003 - 06:57 PM

Like flies to shit, the conspiracy theorists gather.....

So many stupid suckers, so little time to exploit them! Probably just as well since none of you have JOBS anyway......

#4 OCh

OCh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 07:07 PM

Hey Strelnikov, stop using Mao Tse Tung's name to defend your Oligarch's interest.

#5 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 07:09 PM

So many stupid suckers, so little time to exploit them! Probably just as well since none of you have JOBS anyway......

NOT A CONSPIRACY BUT TRUE FACT BUT WHO CARES THESE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THESE LIVING MONSTERS THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE B U S H FAMILY DYNASTY PREFORMED FOR THE BENEFIT OF THEMSELVES.

#6 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 08:14 PM

I repeat: 911 made in Israel and USA!

Who do you think gave advance warning to Israeli companies at the WTC, Odigo and ZIM, and the 4,000 Israelis who didn't show up for work on 911, and larry Silverman, the owner with very close ties to the Likkud Party, and the laughing cheering Mossad film crew, and the alughing cheering Urban Moving Co. (Mossad front)? who gave them all advance warnings, Osama Bin Fukkin Ladin!?

Who was happily smiling and chitchatting about pet lambs while NYC was being destroyed, and kept the NORAD air defense on the ground? Osama Bin Fukkin Ladin?

911 - Made in Wash DC and Tel Aviv!!!

rrb

#7 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 09:14 PM

OK RRBum 4,000 jews were warned along with the F.M.A. in new york city. n.y. and sure current united states president george w.{lies and red-rick}B U S H....JR. knew well before hand of the pending attack but understand please the bigger picture of this action behind SEPTEMBER 11,2001. now look which religion is building on the new site when muslims designed and built this original planing for the world trade center site. so now you understand i hope this horrendous actions of a chosen few. so whether you believe that a group of people that have many interests like i described but i know you don't understand the possibilities. that my picture i present is correct.

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2003 - 09:20 PM

nitemere -

".{lies and red-rick}"

What is "red-rick"??????

#9 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 09:33 PM

like i said before this sitting united states presidential administration is on a time table of destruction that will probably lead into another city being bombed by modern day nuclear warfare and sure some united states armed forces might be caught in the proceeding blast area of thats weapon but timetables are just that something to be followed and acted upon.

so like i say the full knowledge of these preplanned and executed events of SEPTEMBER 11,2001 THAT THIS SITTING current united states president george w.{lies and red-rick}B U S H....JR. had full knowledge of. so your right the sitting united states president george w.{lies and red-rick}B U S H....JR. "CLIQUE" or B U S H FAMILY DYNASTY did give warning of their impending plans.

#10 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 09:37 PM

short meaning "red-rick"=bullshit

#11 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2003 - 09:38 PM

Ooooohhhh you mean RHETORIC.

Where on earth did you learn how to spell?

#12 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 09:45 PM

Bummer, this has got to be the 20th time you've posted this stuff. Can I help you find another conspiracy drum to beat?

Let me know.

#13 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 09:46 PM

sorry but this is my personal joke and an old political term.

#14 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 09:55 PM

because MR. CharlieVike it's true and not a "conspiracy drum beat".

#15 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 08:36 AM

"because MR. CharlieVike it's true "

BECAUSE IT IS TRUE!!!

rrb

#16 smartcode

smartcode

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 12:32 PM

For those who deny can you answer : how did the lists of the airplanes passegers changed with ones added to it arabic names.

The pro-Government CNN posted the original lists without any arabic name. Then the F BE Eay changed it to lists with arabic names.

sc

#17 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 04:06 PM

And here we have the very erudite defense on behalf of the establishment's official 911 cover story:

"so long so many ****@n ***@s milliards BoomBooms as you?

isn't your stupid theory shows that you're a faggot lunatic?

Yes, you prove it very well"

This is their defense and response to the many questions concerning the 911 fable! This is the best they can come up with - "faggot lunatic". Something to think about, yes?

rrb

#18 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 12:53 AM

911 - Made in Israel and the USA!

whatreallyhappened.com

#19 FOMALHAUT

FOMALHAUT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 02:46 AM

And I am sure that Bush ..... knows...
And I am sure that next days he will go a small journey outside U.S.A.

#20 funkd0mer

funkd0mer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 03:00 AM

Dont even bother with RRBum.

He is a neo-Nazi who hates everything

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru