95 replies to this topic

#21 Missouri Mule

Missouri Mule

Boogiein' along. . .

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 03:02 AM

This way I can simply ignore his posts without wasting time wading through his crap. I am notified of every follow-up to any thread I have posted. With this list I can simply delete them.

#22 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 05:32 AM

More articulate refutation of the Israel-911 link by the shills.

I really oughta be paying the as sholes as they make the facts so evident to any objective reader: the shills have nothing, zero, nada, zilch to argue with. All they can do is curse and spit and call names.

I asked who forewarned 4,000 Israelis, and the Israeli companies at the WTC, and larry Silverman, the owner of the WTC who has very close ties with the Likkud Party. All were forewarned. Who warned them, Bin Ladin? Sadaam?

I asked what about the laughing, cheering Mossad film crew, and the cheering employees at the Mossad cover company, Urban Moving, on 911, and the massive Israeli 911 Israeli "art student" spy operation, now covered up by the controlled media, the biggest spy scandal in US history.

The response: "faggot lunatic, neo-nazi, excuse for a human being, and more of the same.

As I said, I ought to put these jewish as sholes on my payroll.

No, JS, Jews do not have higher IQ's than white people, they are just more cunning and ruthless and immoral.

911 was ajoint Mossad-Bush junta operation. They cannot refute any of the facts, they can only scream and shriek and call nasty names.

rrb

#23 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 05:54 AM

as a pilot, think it's increbible how four aircraft could file flight plans, open plan once airborne, receive transponder ATC numbers, then fly all over the places crashing into buildings? ATC, is also called, flight following!......reminds me of the radar operators, tracking Japanese planes on the morning of Dec. 7th, 1941! :o 911 realy is suspicious as the pre-reports, by the young FBI whistle blower, who reported, The Islamic Army of the Caucasus's involvement in all this! KNOWONE DARES MENTION THIS HERE ??? :confused: .......HAZ

#24 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 06:09 AM

HAZ -

The multi billion dollar NORAD air defense system was rendered totally dormant until the attacks were all over - at which point the skies filled with fighter aircraft.

Bush spent the day (911) lolling around a schoolhouse smiling broadly and chitchatting with school children about their pet lambs, even as another hijacked jet streaked towards WAsh DC.

He gave no orders, was not whisked away to safety, the Pent. and White House was not evacuated, why the retard didn't even have the sense to act surprised when Andy Card whispered in his ear.

Then the evil retard said he saw the first plane crash into the WTC. He said that on 911 when he was interviewed. He said that he thought, boy, that was a bad pilot.

The big problem with this is that there was no film available of the first plane crash until 9/12! So how did Bush see the crash?

The school superintendent stated that as Bush pulled up to the school, he looked in his limo and saw him watching a film of a plane striking the WTC! So where was Bush getting this video from? Was he getting his video directly from the laughing high-fiving Mossad film crew that was later arrested?

Of course no one asks these questions in the controlled US media - these questions and the hundreds of other questions about all the lies of 911!

rrb

#25 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 06:50 AM

RRBum; I understand, will post something later on this thread, that is true!, and completely unreported! later........HAZ

#26 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 04:06 PM

911 - a Mossad operation...and Bush was in it up to his scrawny little chicken's neck.

http://whatreallyhap...om/govknow.html

#27 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 04:14 PM

Lots more:

http://whatreallyhap...m/overview.html

None of this is ever even addressed by the powers that be and their shills and whores, let alone refuted.

You will see the shills come here and start shouting and squealing and calling me nasty names for bringing up these inconvenient little bits of history - like who exactly perpetrated the 911 attackks! - but what you won't see is the Bush junta or their whores and shills address any one of these vital questions.

rrb

#28 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 04:24 PM

The Israeli 911 spy scandal: The story that they cannot bury! This was the biggest spy bust in US history, these Israeli "art students" that fanned out around the country at the time of 911. It was big news at the time of the arrests, and FOX tv even came out with a 3 part tv special on Israeli spying in the USA.

The Jewish establishment then mounted an all-out attack and FOX tv removed the entire series from their website (it still exists, thanks to the free internet), and a Bush regime spokeswoman claimed that the whole thing was an "urban myth".

All the Israeli spies and the Israeli camera crew that were arrested filming the 911 attacks from a nearby rooftop while cheering and laughing and "high-fiving" were turned over to the FBI. They were turned over to Bush's new all-Jewish branch of the FBI, headed by a Matt Chertoff of New Jersey - and the ADL!

The Mossad spies, some of whom were EXPLOSIVES EXPERTS, and some of whom had detailed maps and photos of places like the Sears Tower in Chicago, were not sent to the concentration camp in occupied Cuba, they were RETURNED TO ISRAEL WITH FIRST CLASS TICKETS!

http://whatreallyhap...om/spyring.html

#29 Drakul

Drakul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 04:59 PM

Imperialist ZION and his little `ignore' button. LOL.

He's trying to get people to censor each other on this board. What he doesn't realize is that Slavs in general heavily represented on PRAVDA.ru are much more cynical about Zionism because they experienced it under its invention - Communism.

Notice how much Imperialist ZION posts? He is everywhere, on every thread always badmouthing insulting those who don't agree, yet he has the nerve `IGNORE' others.

Apparently its Imperialist Zion's JOB to make sure his positions, ideas are always the top threads.

#30 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 05:06 PM

Sure Bummer.

Pretend that your nonsense hasn't been debunked on numerous occasions. Cut and paste your crap all you like; you and I both know it's been refuted at the "old" board time and time again. Liar.

#31 Missouri Mule

Missouri Mule

Boogiein' along. . .

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 05:23 PM

Drakul: I'm not out to ban anyone but I believe the "ignore" feature is a very good way to get idiots off of here. These fools do not contribute anything to a worthwhile debate. When they are ignored, just like little children, they will eventually leave of their own accord.

#32 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 05:31 PM

This appropriately named Swine comes here from freerepublic.com where they instantaneously ban anyone who dares to suggest that the mentally retarded warmongering monkey in the White House, or its boss, Ariel Sharon, is not perfect in every way. If I were in charge of this forum, I'd give this zionist spam artist a taste of his own medicine.

As for the 911 attacks - all the evidence shows that they were conceived and carried out by the Mossad and the Bush junta. Neither the Bush junta nor its whores and shills (including the pathetic specimins here) even attempt to address or refute the facts of the matter. Here, they are capable only of fuming and spitting and calling names and saying that everything has already "been debunked on numerous occasions".

911 - a joint Mossad-Bush junta operation!

They can't refute the evidence. They don't even try!

rrb

#33 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 06:15 PM

What ever you say, Bummer.

The only people who don't know the depth of your lies are the newbies. Everyone else knows your BS has been refuted time and time again. It just gets tiresome.

Liar.

#34 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 07:42 PM

"The only people who don't know the depth of your lies are the newbies. Everyone else knows your BS has been refuted time and time again. It just gets tiresome."

Yo, shitforbrains - It's one thing to curse and spit and spout bullshit all day and claim that you've already refuted everything in the world, and it's quite another thing to even address - never mind "refuting" or "debunking"! - one single teeny weeny little tiny point.

None of these pathetic trolls here are even capable of engaging in any rational discourse whatsoever - just more of the same, always the same - spitting and cursing and trying to disrupt legitimate inquiry and discourse.

rrb

#35 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 07:49 PM

Bummer,

You're either suffering memory loss from that lingering case of anal syphilis, or you're a liar.

{*pondering*} I think it's both.

Your conspiracy fantasies have been debunked numerous times. Everybody knows this---even you.

Get a new gig. This one is making you look foolish.

#36 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 07:57 PM

OK, sweety pants, refresh peoples' memories then.

Won't you recreate one of your earlier imaginary triumphs and "debunk" one teensy weensy little tiny point and show everyone what a liar I am?

Give the "newbies" of sample of your dazzling past triumphs, won't you. Pick any one of all those millions of points that you so mightily debunked in your daydreams. Just one. One. One teeny weeny point. Let's see you try to make one little rational statement.

One little tiny rational statement out of that God damned fat mouths of one of these stinking trolls, apparently that's asking too much!

rrb

#37 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:03 PM

OK, your assertions that the Holocaust never happened are absolute, total, complete bullshit.

Too many people saw it with their own eyes, and are still alive today. I know a couple of WW2 veterans that I used to work with - who have no particular love of Jews - who SAW it.

That you would deny such a well-documented, established and EYEWITNESSED event only goes to prove that you are either:

- irretrievably stupid;
- incredibly gullible; or,
- willfully ignorant.

So which is it?

(And before you start your hypocritical name callling - I'm not Jewish! LOL!)

#38 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:09 PM

Strelnikofstein, I know it's your favorite subject and you'd talk about nothing else if you had your way, BUT WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOUR BULLSHIT "HOLOCAUST" ON THIS THREAD!!!

I'm still waiting, Charlie xxxx, I'm still waiting - or is this Srelnikovstein another sign-on name of yours? (they always use multiple names to make it appear that they are more numerous - but you'll notice that most of these names sound almost exactly alike - for instance, none of these names can engage in rational debate)

rrb

#39 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:15 PM

RRBum -

I suppose it never occurred to you that it is impossible for anyone to engage in rational debate with you, because you are a long, long way from rationality...

Also, whenever someone attempts to disagree with you, your typical response is to label them gay, or Jewish, or both, or something equivalently insulting (from your view, I suppose).

When this nastiness is responded to in kind, you go whine to the moderators, dripping with hypocrisy.

You are nothing more than a fat, pathetic old loser that has translated his bitterness towards himself and the world into a seething anti-Semitism mixed with wacky conspiracy theories and an unhealthy helping of paranoia.

You are like glass - I can see right through you, and so can just about everybody else.

#40 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:21 PM

One teeny weeny point out of all the billions of points you said you debunked. I'm still waiting, Strelnakofowitz or Charlie xxxx or whatever you're calling yourself. Just one tiny sample. I'm still waiting.

rrb

911 - Made in Tel Aviv and Washington DC, not in Belgrade or Baghdad or Kabul!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru