95 replies to this topic

#41 uglybastard

uglybastard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:24 PM

RRBum is a nazi.

Don't waste your time. You'll never convince him.

#42 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:30 PM

Bummer, this cite is all I need to illustrate your bumbling foolishness:

Even Pravda realizes Bummer is a lying sack of runny excrement

Have a nice day.:D

#43 ubby

ubby

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:34 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0989-87N!!!!!!!!1

HHOOOLLYY HHHHELLLL!!!!!

GGOOTTTTTAA WWATTTCHHH WHHHATT IIIISAYYY AROUUUNNDD THHOOSSSEE LLAAWWWYYERRR TYYPPPPEESS LLIIIKKEE CHHARLLIIEE VVIIKKEE!!!!!!

((((UUUBBYYYYY RRUUUNNNIING TOOO HIIDDEE EVVVIIDDENNNCEEE OOFF DOUUUUBLEE STANNNDDAAARRDDDSS)))

HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!

#44 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:34 PM

It's not even a question of convincing the Bummer. He *knows* he's wrong----all he's trying to do here is score points.

Perverse? Yes.

#45 ubby

ubby

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:36 PM

CHHHARRRLLIIEE VVIIIKKEEE?????

IIISS THAHTTSSSSOOMMEE KKIINNDD OFOFF CC...IIIII..AAAA HHHANNDDLLEEE?????

HHOOOOLLYYSHHTT!!!!

CHHARRROLIIEE IIISSS A SSPPPOOOKKK FRR TTHEE CCCCIIAAA!!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!

:D

#46 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:43 PM

Bummer? Ohhhh Buuuummmmmer?

Where are you? I'm waiting to see how you deny reality *this* time.

Thanks Ubby. I am no spy....common sense is my weapon.

#47 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:49 PM

I'm still waiting for you to "debunk" one single point that I have made on this thread, or on my threads about this in the past, xxxx. One single point. Obviously you ggogled up something that does not address any of the questions of 911. I'm still waiting, xxxx. One single point out of all those billions you said you refuted. Here, xxxx, start with these:

*Who do you think gave advance warning to Israeli companies at the WTC, Odigo and ZIM, and the 4,000 Israelis who didn't show up for work on 911, and larry Silverman, the owner with very close ties to the Likkud Party, and the laughing cheering Mossad film crew, and the alughing cheering Urban Moving Co. (Mossad front)? who gave them all advance warnings, Osama Bin f u k kin Ladin!?

Who was happily smiling and chitchatting about pet lambs while NYC was being destroyed, and kept the NORAD air defense on the ground? Osama Bin fu k kin Ladin?*

rrb

#48 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:52 PM

Psst!

Genius, don't you think that if al qaeda is responsible, it renders your clueless posturing about Mossad, Mickey Mouse and Dolly Parton's nurse's uncle plainly wrong?

Hmmmm?

#49 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:55 PM

Is today a fu k king Jewish holiday? It sounds like the whole yeshiva is here today. One of 'em looks and sounds like it escaped from the monkey house at the Bronx Zoo! Yo, Zippy, ya wanna banana?

rrb

#50 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:59 PM

No, dumbass. Get me a beer instead.

Pronto.

#51 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 09:04 PM

#52 uglybastard

uglybastard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 09:06 PM

rrbum, where did you read this?

On your nazi web-sites?

#53 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 09:07 PM

RRBumbler -

Every single one of those statements is an urban legend. It is you that asserts the "official" explanation is a lie, and the burden is on you to prove it.

Otherwise you are just farting into the wind.

#54 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 09:09 PM

Israeli embassy in NY on 911: "We are extremely concerned about the 4,000 Israeli citizens who are working in or near the WTC.

Bush lied (now there's a novelty!) and said that hundreds of Israelis were killed at the WTC. In reality no Israelis were killed at the WTC on 911 - and this in the very epicenter of International Jewish financial power!"

One Israeli was killed on 911 - a passenger on one of the planes - early reports said that he was carrying a gun!!!

Israeli state shipping company, ZIM, hurriedly broke their lease and moved out of the WTC one week prior to 911.

Israeli telephone spy company, Odigo, received a two hour advance warning of the attacks.

Larry Silverman, the owner of the WTC, had very close ties with the Israeli Likkud party, and he is a friend of Netanyahu. He was involved in the ecstasy drug trade thru his NYC night clubs which were notorious. He was involved in long time money-laundering schemes in Israel. He also took out the maximum insurance policy on the WTC as soon before the 911 attacks as the law would allow.

On the morning of 911, Silverman canceled his scheduled meeting at the WTC at the last minute. Also, Silverman's children did not show up for work on 011.

Then there is the matter of the Mossad film crew arrested filming the attacks from a nearby rooftop, and laughing and cheering and giving each other "high fives".

Then there were the Israeli "art student" spies, hundreds of them, arrested in sensitive areas all around the country right after 911. They were mostly Israeli military people and Mossad agents posing as art students.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. The 911 lies and coverup is of an unbelievable magnitude.

rrb

Last edited by RRBum on 04-02-2003 at 02:08 PM

#55 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 09:14 PM

What I see above is someone talking about an iceberg.

But I see no actual evidence of this iceberg.

Got proof of the existence of this iceberg, preferably from a REPUTABLE source (i.e., not Nazi propaganda)?

(Actually I'm quite surprised you used the word "iceberg" since it sounds so Jewish HAHAHAHAHAHA)

#56 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:36 AM

Save this thread with the Pravda article which essentially nailes Bummer's *** to the wall. He'll bring this nonsense up again (and again, and again, etc.).

Right, Bummer?

#57 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 01:32 AM

Israeli embassy in NY on 911: "We are extremely concerned about the 4,000 Israeli citizens who are working in or near the WTC.

Bush lied (now there's a novelty!) and said that hundreds of Israelis were killed at the WTC. In reality no Israelis were killed at the WTC on 911 - and this in the very epicenter of International Jewish financial power!"

One Israeli was killed on 911 - a passenger on one of the planes - early reports said that he was carrying a gun!!!

Israeli state shipping company, ZIM, hurriedly broke their lease and moved out of the WTC one week prior to 911.

Israeli telephone spy company, Odigo, received a two hour advance warning of the attacks.

Larry Silverman, the owner of the WTC, had very close ties with the Israeli Likkud party, and he is a friend of Netanyahu. He was involved in the ecstasy drug trade thru his NYC night clubs which were notorious. He was involved in long time money-laundering schemes in Israel. He also took out the maximum insurance policy on the WTC as soon before the 911 attacks as the law would allow.

On the morning of 911, Silverman canceled his scheduled meeting at the WTC at the last minute. Also, Silverman's children did not show up for work on 011.

Then there is the matter of the Mossad film crew arrested filming the attacks from a nearby rooftop, and laughing and cheering and giving each other "high fives".

Then there were the Israeli "art student" spies, hundreds of them, arrested in sensitive areas all around the country right after 911. They were mostly Israeli military people and Mossad agents posing as art students.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. The 911 lies and coverup is of an unbelievable magnitude.

rrb

***Yes, lying zionist trolls,every single point here is absolutely true.

They expect Americans to have five minute attention spans...

Israeli spies, what Israeli spies? What cheering Mossad cameramen? All an urban myth...

**** You lying zionist trolls, every single point here is true, and I can prove it. I've proved it before.

You take the trouble to research something, as I did many times on the old Pravda forum, and they'll never say, gee, I'm sorry, you were right. They'll just go on to spam something else.

These liars hate the free internet though. They hate the fact that you can dig up old news stories that they want forgotten.

911 - Made in Tel Aviv and Washington DC!!

And by the way, America;s foremost novelist, Gore Vidal, is saying the same thing I am. He even wrote two books on the subject - but these self-appointed zionist net monitors don't want you to know about that!

rrb

#58 Oracle

Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 01:49 AM

RRBum,

I have not followed this thread due to a certain limited outrage capacity that I can not go over for fear of losing my personal happyness. ;)

But I fear you are correct.

The fact that Bush 'tried' to get Kissinger?!?! to head the investigation and subequently has tried to thwart more funds for the investigation speaks volumes.

The accumulative tonnage of evidence that points to mossad and the CIA is painful. It is so evil as to beg my comprehension. :(

Regards Rebbe, in your insistence on truth. You can bear more that I.

#59 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 02:01 AM

Hi, Oracle - Yep, it's an upside down world we're living in. I guess I can bear a lot because I've had a lot of experience dealing with the **** of the earth. These meshuggina nudniks and kibbitzers are obnoxious, but sometimes they're inadvertantly funny, like when the floating sky girly-boy said she was going to "tear my head off". I love that one. I just looked at his picture again because it makes me laugh. He'd be lucky if he could defeat a cooked shrimp in a fair fight, I think.

But, yes, 911 had nothing whatsoever to do with the poor people of Afghanistan or Iraq, tho that's what the Bush regime and their whore media try to imply to the bovine American tv-watchers. The evidence is all here on te internet for anyone who cares to look.

Do you think posting here is a waste of time?

rrb

#60 Oracle

Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 02:20 AM

"..Do you think posting here is a waste of time?"

I have asked that question myself before. I guess it's the only thing I see that I can do, and I feel I must do Something! What is happening is so terribly wrong, and wrong headed. It's a bad idea all around, perhaps ironically it ultimately will be worst for the Jew. Lies must be exposed and evil resisted, we are not men if we do otherwise.

On a lighter note it can be fun. Yes, exposing the zionazi lies and the fools who believe all the junk they have been told about how stupid the goyem are and seeing their stumbling humility when being waxed is amusing.

Here's a diversion, a bad, bad site that is insensitive. Uy! :rolleyes:

http://members.odinsrage.com/rebbiker/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru