#82 Matt

Matt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22883 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 04:12 AM

Originally posted by ubby
CHHHARRRLLIIEE VVIIIKKEEE?????

IIISS THAHTTSSSSOOMMEE KKIINNDD OFOFF CC...IIIII..AAAA HHHANNDDLLEEE?????

HHOOOOLLYYSHHTT!!!!

CHHARRROLIIEE IIISSS A SSPPPOOOKKK FRR TTHEE CCCCIIAAA!!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!HAW!!!

:D

:D :D :D

#83 Ong

Ong

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4354 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 02:26 PM

Old thread you bumped - and just as true now as it was four years ago.

rrb

#84 Drakul

Drakul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 02:33 PM

Originally posted by Ong

rrb

Hey Bum - good to read ya.

Thoughts on the mass slaughter at VA Tech yesterday? It really reall SMELLS to me. It will be difficult to comprehend why if the Univ Prez is not fired for complete incompetency. He should be sued for wrongful death. VA Gov. Kaine was conveniently out of the country - in Japan on a trade mission.

#85 Ong

Ong

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4354 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 03:23 PM

Hi, Drak. I haven't heard the latest news on the massacre in Virginia, but from what I heard last night, SOMETHING STINKS! Where the f were the Kampus Kops between the time of the first shooting and the worse mass murders that followed? They didn't even make poeple aware of the danger they were in! Why wasn't the campus shut down and flooded with police on the ground and police helicopters in the air, and road blocks set up on all in and out roads? WTF were they doing in the interim, filling out the paperwork and just hoping the killer went someplace else far away!?

rrb

#86 Drakul

Drakul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 03:34 PM

Yes it is stunning. Absolutely stunning. Almost as if they WANTED to set up a scenario to allow as many deaths as possible. I read that alot of cops were already there - as the school had had a couple serious bomb threats in the past week. One student said the cops just hid and watched - giving the killer full rein. Kinda like Columbine!?

He was a recent Chinese import here on a student visa. But he acted like a TRAINED ASSASSIN.

Manchurian Candidate anyone?

#87 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:04 PM

rrb

I'm going to bump this again.

Plus what I had said still goes.

The sitting U.S. President George W. Bush himself even acknowledged the fact that the ties that SEPTEMBER 11,2001 had roots that were traced back to the U.S. To bad no further criminal federal investigations were ever launched to investigate President Bush's claims.

This only goes to show that SEPTEMBER 11,2001 was a staged event to get certain events started.

Of course I agree with the ousting of Saddam Husein. I don't agree with the U.S. Troops in Afghanistan guarding the opium Fields.

#88 johnn.e.ma

johnn.e.ma

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8673 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:06 PM

I'm going to bump this again.

Plus what I had said still goes.

The sitting U.S. President George W. Bush himself even acknowledged the fact that the ties that SEPTEMBER 11,2001 had roots that were traced back to the U.S. To bad no further criminal federal investigations were ever launched to investigate President Bush's claims.

This only goes to show that SEPTEMBER 11,2001 was a staged event to get certain events started.

Of course I agree with the ousting of Saddam Husein. I don't agree with the U.S. Troops in Afghanistan guarding the opium Fields.

Good, I'm glad you bumped this. There weren't enough hysterical jooo and neocon conspiracy theories on the main page.

Thanks.

#89 lilbean

lilbean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:11 PM

The 911 attacks were made in Washington DC and Tel Aviv, not Kabul or Baghdad!!!

http://whatreallyhappened.com/

rrb

blah, blah... so did clinton and gore and all the bastards of the washington elite. the question is why did none do anything to stop it? because of saddams oil? yeah, right. for war profiteering? maybe. to unite millions of muslims across the world against the US?? hmm.......

#90 sb11

sb11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46633 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:13 PM

RR it's good to see your name... as you carry on your work of telling
the truth about 911

#91 zenas

zenas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9693 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:23 PM

Of course Bush knew:

Posted Image

"Oh, sh*t, what have they gotten me into this time?"

Posted Image

"The old man is always expecting so much out of me."

#92 Nozog

Nozog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15148 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 11:53 PM

OK, your assertions that the Holocaust never happened are absolute, total, complete bullshit.

Too many people saw it with their own eyes, and are still alive today. I know a couple of WW2 veterans that I used to work with - who have no particular love of Jews - who SAW it.

That you would deny such a well-documented, established and EYEWITNESSED event only goes to prove that you are either:

- irretrievably stupid;
- incredibly gullible; or,
- willfully ignorant.

So which is it?

(And before you start your hypocritical name callling - I'm not Jewish! LOL!)

The bodies found by US and Russian soldiers, died from allied bombing of supply lines, which caused starvation and disease among Germany's work camp inmates, there was no deliberate slaughter of camp inmates.

See historian Ray Goodwin

#93 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:52 AM

The bodies found by US and Russian soldiers, died from allied bombing of supply lines, which caused starvation and disease among Germany's work camp inmates, there was no deliberate slaughter of camp inmates.

See historian Ray Goodwin

Everyone wants to disprove that the NAZI GERMANS murdered over 5 million JEWS. Why a plain simple folk might ask? Well as the story goes the JEWS make good bankers, scientists and a few other things. The trouble is that the NAZI GERMANS wanted a pure race in GERMANY plus other regions. So those NAZI GERMANS decided to murder outright any culture that was not ARIAN BLOOD.

NOW to set certain things in motion U.S. President George W. Bush's camp decided just like the NAZI GERMANS to bomb the World Trade Center site plus bomb the military complex called the Pentagon. Those people also within George W. Bush's Presidential Camp also fed false reports to the Pentagon to get their preplanned agenda rolling that in the end has caused the largest recession in U.S. History.

#94 Photovoltaic

Photovoltaic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:52 AM

That the FBI had information about bin Laden's planed attack. How do I know? I gave it to them.

Don't believe me, go read the government documents that I have posted here.

The United States is totally corrupt.

#95 zenas

zenas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9693 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:00 AM

OK, your assertions that the Holocaust never happened are absolute, total, complete bullshit.

Too many people saw it with their own eyes, and are still alive today. I know a couple of WW2 veterans that I used to work with - who have no particular love of Jews - who SAW it.

That you would deny such a well-documented, established and EYEWITNESSED event only goes to prove that you are either:

Saw what? death? disease? suffering? It wasn't just jews who died during WWII.

Eyewitnesses are notoriously unrealiable. Under cross examination, many of these 'eyewitnesses' testimony fails, but you never hear that side.

Documentation? What documentation? Show us the documentation. Neither Churchill, DeGaulle or Eisenhower in their historical accounts of WWII - and Eisenhower and even Churchill had Jewish blood, document any thing about a holocaust of the Jews in the many volumes.

#96 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 06:59 PM

Documentation? What documentation? Show us the documentation. Neither Churchill, DeGaulle or Eisenhower in their historical accounts of WWII - and Eisenhower and even Churchill had Jewish blood, document any thing about a holocaust of the Jews in the many volumes.

25 years ago there were photos of dead gassed JEWS with the same numbers tattooed on their wrists the was discovered by occupying forces. When former JEWISH prisoners were asked by the occupying forces why the tattoo? They just said because they were JEWISH.

To not claim there was not a HOLOCAUST is sacrilege against the Christan Jewish faith.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru