http://www.marchforj...e.com/id151.htm

#2 Skylord

Skylord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 08:11 PM

Rachel Corrie

Many of the e-mails have suggested Corrie, 23, of Olympia, Wash., is an "American martyr" deliberately killed by the Israeli government because of her "pro-Palestinian activism."

While I admit I personally don't have the time nor the inclination to go to the Gaza Strip to investigate the incident, I have read everything I could get my hands on in terms of coverage of the tragedy.

You can read the perspectives of those who believe her death was the result of cold-blooded, premeditated, political murder on the website of the International Solidarity Movement.

I'm going to tell you what I think actually happened to this poor, misguided, young American zealot.

First, let's recognize that Rachel Corrie went to the Gaza Strip enflamed with rage against Israel and her own country. God only knows what caused her to hold such hatred against America and the Jewish state. You can read some of her rantings on the International Solidarity Movement site. But you cannot get an appreciation of just how radicalized this woman was until you see the photograph of her taken a month before her death.

There you see the young "peace activist" burning a mock U.S. flag during a rally of what appears to be mostly Arab children in the Gaza Strip Feb. 15. Notice the facial expression. This was a picture with enough expression to be picked up by wire services weeks before her tragic death.

Then on March 16, Corrie decided to block the path of an IDF bulldozer as it was preparing the ground in anticipation of destroying the home of a terrorist in the Gaza Strip. She was there for hours taunting the bulldozer driver with a bullhorn. Sometimes she would stand in front and move aside when the bulldozer approached, according to witnesses. Other times the bulldozer operator would be forced to bring his work to a halt because Corrie refused to budge.

Finally, Corrie decided to sit on a mound of earth in front of the machine. According to Joe Smith, who attended Evergreen College with Corrie and traveled with her to the Gaza Strip, the earth started to move under her as the bulldozer approached.

"You have a couple of options," he told reporter David Bedein. "You can roll aside - you have to be very quick to get out of the way. You can fall back. But she leaned forward to try to climb up on top. She got pulled down, and the bulldozer lost sight of her. Then, without lifting the blade, he reversed and she was underneath the blade."

Now that is hardly the picture of premeditated murder. It sounds like the person most culpable in this tragedy is young Rachel Corrie.

Because the whole world saw another photo - one of Rachel Corrie with a megaphone in her hands prior to her death - the assumption has been that the bulldozer ran over a woman standing with a megaphone in her hand. That is not the case.

As I said, that picture was taken hours before Corrie decided to lie down in front of the bulldozer where the driver lost sight of her. And then, to make matters worse, to attempt to climb into the shovel rather than get out of the way.

The photo distributed internationally by Reuters and appearing on page 3 of the New York Times, March 17, was taken by the International Solidarity Movement. The Reuters caption mentioned only that the photo was taken prior to her death, suggesting that it was mere moments and that Corrie was standing with a megaphone in her hands.

If that had been the case, I would be calling this murder, too.

But it's not murder. It's more like suicide. It's a terrible tragedy that a beautiful young American woman threw her life away for an immoral political cause - defending terrorism, attacking her own country.

This will be my last word on the death of Rachel Corrie. I hope this answers all those inquisitive minds out there. I hope this addresses the misplaced notion that she was some kind of heroine, some kind of martyr. But I have no doubts, given the passions of her anti-American and anti-Israeli friends that this simple recounting of the facts will only lead to more misguided words and actions.

#3 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 08:21 PM

As you can see, the daemonic zionists now embark upon a campaign to defame the martyred saint, Rachel Corrie.

rrb

#4 Skylord

Skylord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 08:32 PM

BWHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

RRBum, I LIVE for your replies!

By the way, the author of the article is a ARAB!!!!!!!!
Imagine that.

#5 Oracle

Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 10:57 PM

This one breaks my heart.

A pretty young American girl deliberatly crushed to death under dirt and steel while fighting injustice with all she had; her young life and the hope that the Israeli Jew would not run her over.

Murder, pure and simple.

But wait, say the Jews, you don't understand..

"...She was there for hours taunting the bulldozer driver with a bullhorn...."

Oh! I see, I didn't realize she was taunting him. Well then, I guess she got what she deserved, huh?

Remember Rachel.

She had a thousand times the guts and integrity as the scumbags that gloat at her horrible murder.

Remember Rachel.

#6 Oracle

Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 11:04 PM

The Maid and the Ogre

By Israel Shamir*

A dreadful monster assaults the city, kills its brave defenders, and advances to devour the citizens. At the last moment, a young maiden demurely walks forward to meet the monster. Her very sight, the sight of feminine innocence, vulnerability, spirituality, certainty of the right cause, stops the ogre in its tracks. The beast suffers her to tie her belt to his mighty neck and walks away, tamed. It is the story of St Genevieve and of other beautiful and virtuous saints; a part and parcel of human heritage, and the subject of many gorgeous tapestries and paintings.

Courageous and noble maidens are still with us. They stopped the US Army trains with soldiers during Vietnam War, and they stopped Russian tanks in Prague 1968 and in Moscow 1991. Drivers of French, Russian, American and German tanks and trains knew: even a monster stops when a girl placidly places herself on his way. It is a biological law that we all are subject to.

Rachel Corrie was murdered by a monster from another tale. This young American girl, an ISM activist, tried to stop with her fragile body a Zionist bulldozer from ruining Palestinian homes. She could not imagine that the driver will look at her and calmly ride his ten-ton steel machine over her body, and back. Nothing in her life prepared her to the encounter with a monster born and bred in the Zionist labs, a monster that is totally alien and hostile to humans. She wrote to her parents: `no amount of reading, attendance at conferences, documentary viewing and word of mouth could have prepared me for the reality of the situation here. You just can't imagine it unless you see it, tank-shell holes in the walls of their homes and the towers of an occupying army surveying the [Palestinian children] constantly from the near horizons'.

Though she saw dead bodies of Palestinian children with their heads split by the Jewish sharp-shooters, she still had some illusions of `the difficulties the Israeli Army would face if they shot an unarmed US citizen'. She was mistaken. Her country's President is about to send the US Army to destroy Iraq and turn the killers of Rachel into the undisputed supreme power of the Middle East. If Bush would be guided by America's interests, he would demand extradition of Rachel's killer. But the driver is not exclusion. The people behind the bullet-proof windshields of Caterpillars are the final product of Zionism. At the beginning of Zionist movement, its eugenic task was expressed in a poem:

`Mi dam umi eza Nakim lanu geza' - `out of blood and sweat we shall breed a new victorious and cruel race', sang the Zionists. With murder of Rachel Corrie the experiment came to its fruition. The `cruel race' is not a dream anymore, it is a new geopolitical reality. A few months ago, a Jewish bulldozer driver shared with the world his experiences of razing Jenin:

"I had no mercy for anybody. I would erase anyone with the D-9, and I have demolished plenty. I wanted to destroy everything. I begged the officers, over the radio, to let me knock it all down; from top to bottom. To level everything. When I was told to bring down a house, I took the opportunity to bring down some more houses. For three days, I just destroyed and destroyed. The whole area. I wanted to get to the other houses. To get as many as possible. I didn't see, with my own eyes, people dying under the blade of the D-9. But if there were any, I wouldn't care at all. If you knocked down a house, you buried 40 or 50 people. If I am sorry for anything, it is for not tearing the whole camp down. I had lots of satisfaction in Jenin, lots of satisfaction. No one expressed any reservations against doing it. Who would dare speak? If anyone would as much as open his mouth, I would have buried him under the D-9

#7 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 08:35 AM

Israel Shamir! A great man!

"Rachel Corrie was murdered by a monster from another tale."

The zionists and their appologists, these monsters from another tale, are trying to desecrate the memory of this martyred saint.

Rachel Corrie!

Avenge her!

rrb

#8 Marko

Marko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 08:53 AM

It's a tragedy when anyone dies needlessly. And "needlessly," it seems to me, describes how Corrie died.

The ugly face with the burning of the flag. The web post she penned glorifying suicide bombers. The subsequent bust on her organization's headquarters - where a senior Islamic Jihadi was caught hiding. Firearms in the office...

What kind of un-critical, question-free background lead to this. You know, you lefties love to throw around "peace and light" an awful lot - except when it comes to people who genuinely disagree with you. Then it's all "forment-hatred," and the "Pravda-board-effect," where even the most vile beliefs are simply glossed-over, like they don't matter.

Rachel Corrie fell for the rhetoric, and she died because of it. And you ghouls will somehow try and politicize it. And that's the saddest thing about it.

-Marko

#9 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 08:58 AM

I'm not a "leftist", you monster from another tale.

AVENGE SAINT CORRIE!!!

rrb

#10 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 12:51 AM

Could there conceivably be any more radical juxtaposition of purest Evil and purest Good than the Zionist Bulldozer operator and its daemonic appologists and the sainted martyr, Rachel Corrie?

rrb

#11 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 05:57 AM

Remember Rachel Corrie!

Remember the Liberty!

Remember 911!

*It's all about Israel!*

#12 UN's therapist

UN's therapist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 06:01 AM

What's the campaign about, trying to educate people on the dangers of charging bulldozers?

#13 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 06:12 AM

Only Jewish lives have any meaning, isn't that right, UNT?

rrb

#14 UN's therapist

UN's therapist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 06:15 AM

I respect anybody with enough sense to refrain from charging a dozer head-on.

But, hey, that's just me......

#15 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 06:15 AM

The daemons from hell mock a saint.

#16 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 06:17 AM

She charged no bulldozer head on, daemon. She was a young girl standing there in a bright red jacket. The zionist driver deliberately ran over her, not once, not twice, but three times.

rrb

#17 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 06:27 AM

Shalom Rebbe !!!. I see a flock of Zionists is over you again. They are afraid there'are still people around who remember Corrie and her plight.
They want you and all others to forget the issue by defaming her.

DOWN WITH ZIONISM !!!

#18 Ong'sHat

Ong'sHat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 03:43 AM

Bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru