63 replies to this topic

#21 funkd0mer

funkd0mer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 02:20 AM

RRBum,

Excuse me if I am mistaking you for someone else, but are the person who was posting all of those articles from white supremecist sites?

#22 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 05:53 AM

Stragoyica!

#23 UN's therapist

UN's therapist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 05:57 AM

It's really too bad.

:)

#24 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 05:59 AM

They had no business being there.
It's really too bad.
:)

Stragoyica.

Good word, Drakul. They are vampires. They revel in their power and their utter evil.

rrb

#25 Floatingsky

Floatingsky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 06:47 AM

"Excuse me if I am mistaking you for someone else, but are the person who was posting all of those articles from white supremecist sites?"

Yes, he is.

#26 Drakul

Drakul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 02:13 PM

There's another name for `people' like this - no feelings, fangs dripping for blood like the Israeli bulldozer driver above. These creatures masquerading as humans are called:

REPTILIANS

They have been with mankind for a long long time. When you do the research and check out the names, most of them are Zionists.

The term REPTILIAN is now becoming widely dispersed and accepted throughout American society. Even Hollywood uses the Reptilian term/concept in movies. Even TV commercials are using it tongue in cheek: check out the GEICO commercial with the Gecko.

#27 Drakul

Drakul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 02:18 PM

Zion - is SION - the SUN. Ancient sunworshippers required to do their God's bidding with blood sacrifice and burnt offerings. Their avatar is the FIRE SERPENT. Nearly all ancient Mediterranean/ME worshipped the Fire Serpent including Rome and Greece. And all engaged in human sacrifice.

Fire Serpent/Sun constantly requires more war, more war and more war - people turned into crispy critters.

What is war but ritual human sacrifice?

#28 porky

porky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4585 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 02:20 PM

Drakul - you are totally off your rocker, man.

Get some help.

#29 spaceshot

spaceshot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 02:22 PM

How about the ditech.com commercials showing plainly the fat Jewish business loan officer whining about losing another customer to ditech.com? It's just poking fun at facts grounded in truth.

Dumb Americans just laugh thinking 'Wasn't that a funny commercial' while they charge astronomical closing costs or points.

:D

Yeah sure floating sky everyone who disagrees with you is an instant white supremist or nazi right?

These are all facts posted research them yourself. You don't need us so called nazis here to mislead you falsly.

Find out for yourself I dare you.

#30 Drakul

Drakul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 02:23 PM

Did you know the Greek goddess Athena/Diana was a SERPENT goddess? Check out architectural renderings of her gigantic statue as it stood in the Parthenon before it was blown up by the Brits. There are numerous such drawings in books on classical civilization. At Athena's side is a HUGE PYTHON with it's head at her hip.

#31 spaceshot

spaceshot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 02:26 PM

Porky,

Why is that you can only respond in a one or two sentence insult claiming someone is insane while not even presenting factual information to prove otherwise?

You sound like you are just sweeping the facts under the rug where nobody would dare read about them.

That is interesting!

:P

#32 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 05:38 PM

"Why is that you can only respond in a one or two sentence insult claiming someone is insane while not even presenting factual information to prove otherwise?"

That's all you ever get from these shills and whores.

Floating Sky - I saw your photo. You're ostensibly a male, right? But you look just like a tall ugly girl with no tits. Why is that?

Drakul - Yes, I've noticed that the reptilian term is cropping up more often. Perhaps it's because of teh reptilian appearence and behavior patterns of Bush and Rumsfeld and Ashcroft and the israeli bulldozer operators and occupiers of Palestine. Perhaps it's time for me to try David Icke again...

rrb

#33 Floatingsky

Floatingsky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 06:29 PM

Hi Missionbabe. You're right. Two busloads of suicide murderers got whacked on the highway by the USAF. Think of all the lives that were saved.

RRBum,

"Floating Sky - I saw your photo. You're ostensibly a male, right? But you look just like a tall ugly girl with no tits. Why is that?"

I am not considered ugly by the local females whose opinion is more pertinent.

More importantly, I am not considered stupid, while there is universal agreement as to your stupidity.

RRBum, the stupidest person in cyberspace. You are ugly from the inside out with your hate, lies and disinformation. Wallow in your own filth piggy boy.

#34 Gil Hughes

Gil Hughes

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1232 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 06:53 PM

Why is it the US Troops remind me of the Nazis mowing down

innocent people during the 2nd world war??

Why havn,t the British slaughterd inocent Iraq women amnd children??

These so called troops ( deathsquads) have to go home sooner or later I wonder how they treat thier wife and children.

Why are t hese American troops such cowards away from home

Shoot and ask questions later is not an accepatable policy.

If you choose to fight a war you must take some risks pussys.

#35 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 07:50 PM

RRBum,

"Floating Sky - I saw your photo. You're ostensibly a male, right? But you look just like a tall ugly girl with no tits. Why is that?"

I am not considered ugly by the local females whose opinion is more pertinent.

More importantly, I am not considered stupid, while there is universal agreement as to your stupidity.

RRBum, the stupidest person in cyberspace. You are ugly from the inside out with your hate, lies and disinformation. Wallow in your own filth piggy boy.

This girly-boy stalks me. I think it has a crush on me!

On the old forum he/she kept protesting, "I'm not gay!"

I pointed out the interesting observation to the poor thing that in real life, people who are normal, ie heterosexual, do not feel the need to repeat over and over that they are "not gay"!

Your photo looks just like what you are, sweety pants.

Now quit stalking me. I'm not your type. there are, however, some other people here who might be interested in your bizarre methods of displaying your perverted affection.

The RRB (not the appropriate person for queers to stalk. Could be hazardous to their health)

Wait - I like this signature better:

RRB ("The stupidest person in cyberspace")

:-))

#36 McRat

McRat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 07:53 PM

Today in Lebanon they had a funeral for one of the victims. He was going to Iraq to fight Jihad against the Allies.

Human shield? Or Islamakaze?

#37 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 07:54 PM

RRBum is gay, he just doesn't want to admit it.

Actually I believe he prefers the company of strapping Jewish lads, but invariably RRBum prefers to "catch", if you know what I mean. LOL!

(See RRBum? No doubt you will report this to the moderators as an offensive and harassing post, and completely miss the point that you are doing precisely the same thing to floatingsky).

It's called hypocrisy - look it up!:rolleyes:

#38 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:01 PM

Are you Floating Sky's boyfriend, Strelnikofowitz? You sound like another little Yeshiva school feggala.

rrb

#39 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:05 PM

Notice how these reptilian vampires are so murderous and bloodthirsty. They glory in the fact that their Zogmonster murdered defenseless people on a bus - people who were putting their lives on the line for peace.

These God damned obese bloodthirsty hypocrites are the first to squeal for 911 if they ever encounter anything that frightens them!

rrb

#40 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:09 PM

So transparent.....

So, everyone that thinks that you are an idiot is either Jewish, gay or both? It simply doesn't occur to you that anyone else would have a reason to think you are a fruitcake?

You are in worse condition than a thought. Please ask the doctor to increase your lithium carbonate dosage, and perhaps add some thorazine too.:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru