• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#41 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:19 PM

Uy, Strelnikofowitz, so iz det any vay for a nice Chewish boy to talk? You'd talk like det in duh Yeshiva? Uy! Vy don't you lek goils lek other boys your edge?

Rebbe Bumsky

#42 Skylord

Skylord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:41 PM

RRbum, he's the same person who would just as soon complete the job Hitler started. phucking hypocrite

#43 Oracle

Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 09:05 PM

Hitler was right about many things.

It is obvious today that Jews collectively are a corrosion on mankinds soul.

Do Jews deserve the gas-chamber? Some do, just like some goyem. Ariel Sharon comes to mind, and his goy lackeys.

Do all Jews? Hell no! But if they don't reign in their zionazi brothers, they may know the fate of Iraqi civilians, what is it called, collateral damage?

They need to ostracize the **** like Bibi Netenyahoo and his ilk. Instead of making shrines to evil butchers like Bernard Goldstein, they need to bury him in a tomb of pig shit and curse his blackened name for all eternity.

Is there hope?

#44 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 09:12 PM

Satan must be putting on a windbreaker because I'm about to agree with Oracle about one thing:

Benjamin Netanyahu is a total *******. I met him in person once. He is every bit an ******* as he appears to be and even more so in person. After 2 seconds I wanted to punch him in the face.

(And the Nazis think I can't be rational....)

#45 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 09:12 PM

Stanley Kubrick, the great Jewish film director, in his final interview: "Hitler was right about almost everything".

rrb

#46 Floatingsky

Floatingsky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 09:45 PM

"Yeah sure floating sky everyone who disagrees with you is an instant white supremist or nazi right?"

I was merely responding that RRBum is indeed one of the ones who continually cuts and pastes from white supremist sites. Check it out for yourself.

"The RRB (not the appropriate person for queers to stalk. Could be hazardous to their health)"

Are you threatening me? I'll rip your head off with my bare hands and sh1t down your neck you little pussy.

#47 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 01:36 AM

"Are you threatening me? I'll rip your head off with my bare hands and sh1t down your neck you little pussy."

Ha ha! That's gotta be the funniest thing I've seen all day! No sweety pants, I saw your picture. You'd be lucky if you could rip the head off a cooked shrimp. You look like a skinny ugly girl with no tits!

:-))

#48 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 01:46 AM

"Are you threatening me? I'll rip your head off with my bare hands and sh1t down your neck you little pussy."

I love that one! I gotta save it! It's like an effeminate transvestite trying to emulate its idea of how it thinks a tough guy talks. It doesn't even work over the internet. It cracks me up though!

;-)

rrb

#49 Gil Hughes

Gil Hughes

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1232 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 02:24 AM

YOUR A SICK FORKING PUPPY Mother forker

#50 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 02:52 AM

Uy, a new moniker they come up vith already, or maybe a new meshuggina. How do you say det in English, es shole maybe?

Dis vun he's gonna rip my head off too maybe? Uy vey, such a lot of nudniks I've never seen.

Rebbe Bumsky

#51 Floatingsky

Floatingsky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 03:11 AM

Wallow in your own filth, RRBum.

This punk had Plsek remove his picture, but not before I saw it. That was the most recent time he "quit" the forum. Guess he was banned everywhere else.

Anyway, his ranting is nothing but cries for help from a deeply disturbed individual.

He tries to make allies here among the anti-war crowd, but sooner or later the real peaceniks discover his true agenda has nothing to do with peace.

#52 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 03:13 AM

Uy vey, it's my dear friend Floatingskystein again! Tell me det part about how you are goink to tear my head off again! I love det part. It meks me leff! Pliz say it again!

Rebbe

#53 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 03:15 AM

See, Floatingskystein is my own little stalker. He remembers everything about me, my picture too. I think he even dreams about me at night! Wet dreams, Floatingskystein?

rrb

#54 porky

porky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4585 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 04:02 AM

It's Bah-bra! I'm all verklempt!

#55 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 05:23 AM

to RRB

FloatingSky doesn't look like an effeminate transvestite to me, no sir-eee, not one bit. I find him attractive, as a matter of fact. I'd send him a beer during the band's break, you can bet on it. Something tells me he speaks the truth, I can see the local women finding him irresistible, definately.

**Everyone to his own taste, said the old woman as she licked the cow's as s. He looks like an ugly girl without tits to the ol' railroad bum.

Strelnikov is a newbie to Pravda, a great asset even. I have found his posts to be both intelligent and interesting, he is one of the few that can actually see both sides of a situation while keeping his opinions and temper intact. A true rareity in here, you'll have to admit. Oh yeah, he is married so you can toss the gay theory.

** Surely you jest. By the way, marriage is no evidence of normality. How do you know so much about that utterly worthless POS anyway?

RRB.......aren't you Oracle too? I remember seeing that written when this forum was new. If so, why do you post then answer yourself?

**Uh, no, I'm not Oracle, and I'm not anybody else except me myself and Rabbi Bumsky.

Yeppers, inquiring minds want to know.

Oh yeah, love the yiddish! Can ya do it in person ala Mike Myers' Coffee Talk when he was on SNL? THat character was one of my all time favorites. Or can you just write it? Like buttah.....

**My Yiddish is much better in person. It's difficult to transcribe it properly.

Rabbi Bumsky

#56 Oracle

Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 05:39 AM

"...Oh yeah, he is married so you can toss the gay theory.

RRB.......aren't you Oracle too? ..."

Hi Mission,

Hi sweety, I'm glad that we can now get to know each other. ;)

You having mentioned my name and all. :D

So what say we start off on the right foot, eh? ;)

And lets get down to the nitty gritty. YEA, BABY!!!!

Silly jew obfuscator, I saw you from the start. Do you really want my personal attention? I mean maybe it will help your popularity but at what cost?

You are a blood thirsty zionist. I will happily expose you for being one. Yes?

#57 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 08:26 AM

It's part of the psychosis, Mission.

In order to maintain their artificially constructed reality, the patient must develop means of defending their paranoia - preferably means that fit well within their pattern of delusion, but which at the same time, inevitably reveal their inner fears and subconscious identity.

So borderline paranoid schizophrenics like Atossa and RRBum believe that anyone that attacks them, or refuses to believe them, or cuts them off in traffic, or grabs the last box of Twinkies off the shelf at the grocery store, MUST be a Jew.

This is ingrained in the paranoid construct: anyone that would not agree with them MUST be part of the conspiracy. It is a very effective defense from their point of view (although extremely transparent to others). It saves them the trouble of thinking, and even better, works to prevent painful introspection.....

#58 Oracle

Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 11:29 AM

Mission daarling,

First whats with the sexual preference thing? "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

"...to be finished off with lesbian. Am I right or what? Sexual preference slurs are good old stand-bys for guys to use while online, especially by the ones who aren't very creative. Notice how many times you have used it, for example...."

I have never mentioned lesbianism once on this forum. :confused: It doesn't interest me.

As far as the post by Rebbe Bumski, that was a copy and paste from his post a few ahead of mine. I simply forgot to add quotes, it was late and I was busting a gut. :D

"...I could tell by your tone, a zionist is about as low as you can go. I could also tell, whore was
next on the list, after that would be cold fish, to be finished off with lesbian. Am I right or what? ..."

No sweetheart, you are not. I have never called any female poster on this or any other forum a whore or lesbian. I have nothing against lesbians per se, and the only whores that concern me are the ones in Washington, DC and London.
As far as Zionist being the worst possible thing... it didn't used to be. The desire for a homeland is strong and justifiable, perhaps the wisdom of moving so many Russian and other Jews into Palestine was suspect, but hey, that were they wanted to go right? The problem is what they have done since then and are doing TODAY, you see. Yes, I strongly disapprove of my country being the agent of the despicable butcher and war criminal Ariel Sharon, and if you want to justify what the zionists are doing today in Palestine, we will have to start a thread, and I very much look forward to it! ;)

"...Why did you have to threaten me? If you just hadn't been so rude, ..."

I didn't threaten you, I mearly pointed out that you have an agenda and that I would be glad to expose that for the readers, thats all. Is that so rude?

And one last thing, I am honored when you confuse me with RRBum, would that I possed his wit and integrity. There is a connection though, he is my rebbe. :D

#59 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:18 PM

Mission used to call herself Mission Babe on the old forum. I'm pretty sure she is a lesbian, though up until now she has not bothered with me, nor I with her. I really couldn't care less about people's "sexual preference" or what they do in private, except when they start intruding into the affairs of others.

Look, Mission Babe, As I've already told you, I am not anyone else except RRBum, and my dear friend and trusted spiritual councelor and mentor, Rabbi Abraham I. Bumsky. If someone quoteth me, does that transmogrify that person into me? Would that it were so easy. You may ask your moderators to confirm this if you wish. They have access to poster's info.

I've been polite with you due to my chivalrous nature, which even extends unto lesbians, but now you are strating to annoy me.

I thank you for listening.

Sincerely yours,

The RR Bum

#60 Floatingsky

Floatingsky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:24 PM

"How embarrassing it must feel to be you right now. "

I think he's used to perpetual embarrassment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru