Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Bush

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

Poll: right or not? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

right or not?

1. yes (23 votes [28.40%])

Percentage of vote: 28.40%

2. no (58 votes [71.60%])

Percentage of vote: 71.60%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 inside bush

inside bush

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 08:24 AM

Creamy

My attemtp to find an EURO of the same size was not successful.

So you are right.

Invoke the forces of Table of Union by means of the Supreme Ritual of the Pentagram, with Eheiieh and Agla. Return to the Altar, and recite the following Enochiant Spirit Invocation: Ol Sonuf Vaorsag Goho Iad Balt, Lonsh Calz Vonpho, Sobra Z-ol Ror I Ta Nazps, od Graa Ta Malprg... Ds Hol-qaa Northoa Zimz, Od Commah Ta Nopboh Zien...

#62 Jet Li

Jet Li

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 08:52 AM

Gaddock

You mistaken capital power with the brain power. Or probably you right, for somebody who's got capital power an MBA from one of top business schools of all times is indeed a simple matter

Pay attention, here on this forum most of the people around the world think Amercia is a great place, they just don't like Bush-junior and his gang and this should tell you more than the number of KIA in the war of agression, or yeah, and look at your economy too

#63 Gil Hughes

Gil Hughes

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1232 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 05:42 PM

Gaddock--------------------

Your Bush babie has trillions of dollars behind him. He has the resources of many extremely well educated people to draw on. He is a figurehead only. What he is is irrellivant. The power behind the Presidency is what drives the US,

He will go down as the worst President in history next to Ronald Regan.

You are a very nieve little person a typical brainwashed American.

You should wake up and smell the roses

Bush was not elected!!!! He was appointed by the supreme court.
He didn,t even win the popular vote.

He has stripped you of your freedoms using a terror attack that will never come. His bunch if nothing else are good salesmen

#64 Gaddock

Gaddock

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2960 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 07:44 PM

Gil,
My Donkey ...... heehee LMAO! Keep it coming. Some new material for the Gil show might be in order.

please hurry and bring us more! HEEEHAW HEEEEHAW!

Can you post a pic for us?

#65 inside bush

inside bush

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 12:21 PM

Ceterum censeo Bushum esse delendam!

#66 inside bush

inside bush

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 08:09 AM

Ceterum censeo Bushum esse delendam!

#67 Jet Li

Jet Li

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 09:58 AM

Everybody - congrats with the Soviet Victroy day 9 May!!! Without it we would be all speaking German or just be the ashes somewhere .....
God bless

#68 Mark7567

Mark7567

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 01:06 PM

Does not matter what empire you are being ruled under. Your culture and your people will be in your heart.

#69 Jet Li

Jet Li

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 04:22 PM

Go Livingstone go!!!

#70 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 02:42 AM

I'm utterly amazed how some people can continue to support Bush in spite of all the evidence pointing to the fact that he is a complete and utter evil little bastard.

His sins are numerous, including authorising the invasion of Iraq. Is there truly anyone who believes that he is actually in charge of anything? The "deer caught in the headlights" look when he doesn't have a script is laughable. As for any academic qualifications he may lay claim to, I think his record of one failed business enterprise after another speaks for itself.

If America was the America it is always telling the world it is, his involvement with ENRON alone should have earnt him an impeachment.

A man who deserted even a cushy, set-up job in the "chocolate soldier brigade" is sending others to die and no-one objects???

#71 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 04:52 AM

My words, in your interpretation, may be venomous...but they aren't enslaving or killing anyone!

#72 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 04:54 AM

ummm! and you didn't say anything about ENRON.....I suppose you didn't want to 'compare' it to anything!...roflmao

#73 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 05:38 AM

LOL during my months on this board, particularly since the invasion of Iraq, I have noticed how time and again facts which the apologists don't want to face are either pushed aside or ignored. Nice to see you following in the same tradition!

As for your post regarding cats, it may have not be obvious to someone so steeped in his own culture that he is oblivious to the rest of the world, but my name has nothing to do with cats. It is a pun on the word, platypus! However, I shouldn't be surprised that you would find the above cruel depiction of the treatment of cats amusing and worthy of repeating on this board. It is obvious from your brazen apologist stance towards one who reveals himself to be a craven bastard, that though you wouldn't yourself be cruel to animals, it's not beneath you to find humour in it!

#74 Jet Li

Jet Li

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 04:17 PM

What exactly apologist means?

#75 Gaddock

Gaddock

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2960 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 07:31 PM

Platykitten,
You wrote ........"I'm utterly amazed how some people can continue to support Bush in spite of all the evidence pointing to the fact that he is a complete and utter evil little bastard."

And what do you know of American politics????? I think by your comments it is pretty obvious not much. So ..... who would you have voted for and why?

It appears to me, people like you in general on this BB can never be appeased. Jesus Christ himself could be our president and you would cry about the way he was dressed. Or perhaps he dripped blood on the floor. Or maybe those DAM Americans they should have voted for Buda!

How about some solutions for once instead of the endless
bi t ching and whining.

My $0.02

#76 Gil Hughes

Gil Hughes

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1232 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 09:32 PM

Gaddock------

Your pitiful election turnout gave the majority vote to AL Gore.

Bush was appointed by judges not the American people you know so much about.

Also when you consider that only 1/2 the American people voted and only 1/2 of them for your beloved bush its far from the full support of the American people.

Remember his old man got thrown out after gulf war #1

There are a lot of Americans hoping history will repeat itself.

Your economy is on a downhill slide and your International problems are just begining.

I suggest you find a new President in 2004

#77 Gaddock

Gaddock

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2960 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 09:56 PM

Gil The Donkey ...... my man
Ever hear of the Electoral college??????? apparently not. AND you cant simply change the rules when you don't like the outcome like your boy AL. In fact you have no boy at all. You would snivel regardless of who was in office, it's your nature. Why don't you clean your own toilet before casting stones. You like your country being run by the French ?heeheeeheheheh what happened to your election????
Dip stick

#78 Gaddock

Gaddock

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2960 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 09:58 PM

Gil the Donkey,
One more thought ....

"Bush was appointed by judges not the American people you know so much about."

Yes my good Donkey ..... I do

I am American J A C K A S S

#79 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 01:01 AM

If you challenge me to find "evidence" of Bush's many misdemeanours, then you couldn't have been reading or watching your own news media. Or has it become even more "selective" about what it lets the American public know than even I thought? However, even if it has there is still the internet. If you haven't found Bush's actions reprehensible then I feel extemely sorry for you. It's obvious to me that you have a closed mind regarding Shrubya.

One appalling fact about the Bush Administration which, considering recent international events, is its cutting back on veterans' benefits! Whilst its policies are creating MORE damaged, both physically, spiritually and emotionally, military personnel, it is showing its utter contempt for these men and women by telling them....well, you fought for your country (actually for the multi-nationals), but don't think your country will fight for you! Those who fought in Gulf War mach I, are now suffering from Gulf War Syndrome, will those who return from Iraq and Gulf War mach II be found to have similar symptoms?

War after war has destroyed the people who fought in it! Remember the shellshocked First World War soldiers? When will the world finally see that war is not a "solution"?

And you pither on about Shrubya and evidence!...

#80 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 01:32 AM

I'm talking about people's lives and you quibble about sentence construction?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru