• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 08:37 AM

WASHINGTON POST FEB3 U.S. PLANS TO NUKE ITSELF.
The Undersecretary To The Undersecretary Of The of the Cleaner's Staff of the WhiteHouse has stated that after Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Syria, Britain, Australia, Syria (twice),Indonesia, Malaysia, Russia(and not Chechnyia, just to piss off the Ruskies!),Libya, Egypt, Botswania, Japan, Thailand, New Zealand, Canada, they plan to bomb themselves.

"We have discovered large caches of Weapons of Mass Destruction all over here." When asked why they would bomb themselves, the Undersecretary said replied: "If we don't go in, who will?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just teasing, Eagle.....lol

#2 fabius

fabius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 08:51 AM

called "Little Beirut" by Bush 41.

Paper complained about all the cost of overtime for police during anti-war demonstrations.

Heck we spend more than that on police every time Bush comes to town.

#3 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 09:48 AM

....And this too shall come to pass!

:rolleyes:

#4 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 12:08 PM

Dietrichbern,

Thanks, more power to ya!....But I got to confess, I made the WHOLE thing up....lol

As the Devil once said to his apprentice: "I've never told the truth in my life. And even that's a lie."

#5 Guest_JBNash_*

Guest_JBNash_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2003 - 12:25 PM

After Reviewing the original post in this thread, I've concluded that we have the order of bombing all wrong... I'll write to ol' cousin George immediately and ask him to move Australia higher on the list...

#6 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 12:49 PM

Thank you JBNash! And thank you to the American war machine!
*Brendon approaches the podium*:

I don't know what to say. I had a speech written for this occasion. I guess all we want to say is thank you very much to the Academy. We're very thrilled to be the first to be wiped out after Iraq. Excepting for the murderous regimes you guys have propped up over the years, there are still many others who I thought would get this prize. Saudi Arabi, the birth place of Osama. North Korea, just sittin' there on the peninsular, smiling away. The list goes on...*sob*...as a young nation we never dreamed this award would come so soon......

#7 xagversum

xagversum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 09:02 AM

classico is right! ANd Brendon knew all along. I bet HE was that Aussie Bloke. And the German Guy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru