• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 MirrorMan

MirrorMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8418 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 02:13 PM

The Iraqis should open new fronts in London and Washington. Legal targets are regime targets like the Whitehouse, House of Commons, Downingstreet 10, etc.

A repeat of Bin Laden's shock and awe of 9/11 (but without civilian casualties) is what is needed now.

#2 Missouri Mule

Missouri Mule

Boogiein' along. . .

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 02:17 PM

MirrorMan: You sir, are playing with fire. I don't know where you reside but I'll bet the CIA and British intelligence do and they might soon be paying you a visit. Inciting terrorism is certainly one way to get their attention. Keep it up. You are a certifiable fool.

#3 MirrorMan

MirrorMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8418 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 02:23 PM

ImperialistSwine,

I don't understand. Why is fighting back terrorism? Terrorism is what Bin Laden did (attacking the twin towers). But why would attacking military targets in the U.S. in wartime by the enemy be terrorism?

#4 Missouri Mule

Missouri Mule

Boogiein' along. . .

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 02:29 PM

It doesn't matter what I think and you needn't explain your views to me. Watch for those black helicopters overhead. You can explain to them what you meant. Keep your head down.

Don't you realize that all telephone and internet traffic is monitored for signals that might signify terrorist activities? They've got your internet address and location.

And making a threat against the president in the United States will assuredly result in a prompt "visit" by the Secret Service, interroragation and probable prison time.

#5 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 02:32 PM

The "Iraqis" should do that, eh?

The "Iraqis" won't be doing that. They'll be too busy making plans to take advantage of their new-found ability to freely speak, etc.

If you're referring to Hussein's brutal regime, you might want to say so. It, however, is probably a very poor float to ride in your "America is engaging in imperialism" parade.

#6 MirrorMan

MirrorMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8418 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 02:35 PM

ImperialistSwine:``Don't you realize that all telephone and internet traffic is monitored for signals that might signify terrorist activities? They've got your internet address and location.??

Yes, and I guess that's the reason that the C.I.A. failed to pevent 9/11. They are swamped by the billions of gigabytes of innocent anti-U.S. information.

#7 Missouri Mule

Missouri Mule

Boogiein' along. . .

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 02:37 PM

DrX: Read what I said. I was speaking about people within the U.S. I don't know where MirrorMan lives or what he does or what the laws are where he does reside. What I am talking about are those who are engaged in terrorism or encouraging terrrorism or unwittingly relaying messages to others that might be engaged in terrorism.

What I am saying is that person is playing the fool to stick their head out and encourage this sort of thing. We're not playing games here. 9/11 changed all that.

#8 Gospel

Gospel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 02:38 PM

The Iraqi Information Minister has just
threatened 'Un-conventional Operations.. hard
for US forces to leave Baghdad airport alive.."

Last 'howl' of a dying regime methinks.

#9 pilot

pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2007 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 02:40 PM

I wonder if mirror is one of the "Worshippers of Death"

#10 Missouri Mule

Missouri Mule

Boogiein' along. . .

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 02:40 PM

The CIA did have a noticeable increase in "chatter" that they monitored prior to 9/11. However, they didn't know where or when but they knew something was going down. Since that time we now know that had this terrorism been taken more seriously what with the obvious signals such as those who wanted to fly airplanes but uninterested in landing should have been red flags that would have alerted the top CIA brass. Clearly they dropped the ball but times are achanging.

#11 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 02:49 PM

Gospel, I wonder how the "Information Minister" reconciled his earlier claim that coaltion forces were nowhere near Baghdad with his threats against those forces at the airport.

#12 Missouri Mule

Missouri Mule

Boogiein' along. . .

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 02:54 PM

What specifically are you concerned with?

#13 Gospel

Gospel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 02:57 PM

Hello Charles, this Minister is the ultimate
oxy-moron. The stark reality has just reached
the Baghdad citizens.. despite regime denials.

#14 MirrorMan

MirrorMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8418 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 02:59 PM

CharlyTwo:''If the Men In Black come after you,(you know, the guys with black suits and head covers, and lots of weapons visible)''

Would that be Fedayeen Bush?

#15 MirrorMan

MirrorMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8418 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 03:02 PM

Charlie:''If you're referring to Hussein's brutal regime, you might want to say so. It, however, is probably a very poor float to ride in your "America is engaging in imperialism" parade.''

I am refering to all those Iraqis who returned from Jordan (having fled Saddam's rule) to fight U.S./British aggression. They will keep on fighting even after Saddam is removed from power.

#16 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 03:20 PM

Sure. Even assuming that report had any validity whatsoever, 6,000 Iraqis returning to Iraq from Jordan would hardly tip the scales.

#17 MirrorMan

MirrorMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8418 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 03:24 PM

CharlyTwo:''Brave Arab is an oxymoron''

Forgotten about Lebanon 1983?

US Peace Keepers Killed In Lebanon. Over 200 Marines were killed when a truck loaded with explosives crashed into the US Marine compound at Beirut Airport. The Marines, who had been in Beirut as part of a multi-national force to promote peace in Lebanon, had after a short stay in Lebanon become a target of Syrian-supported extremists. Soon after the bombing, US forces withdrew from Lebanon.

#18 MirrorMan

MirrorMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8418 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 01:18 AM

[URL][/URL]

#19 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 01:24 AM

Looks like it's pretty much Sunnis, MM.

#20 gonzo

gonzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14844 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 04:09 AM

Originally posted by Missouri Mule
MirrorMan: You sir, are playing with fire. I don't know where you reside but I'll bet the CIA and British intelligence do and they might soon be paying you a visit. Inciting terrorism is certainly one way to get their attention. Keep it up. You are a certifiable fool.

MM

those black helicopters still havent got you....i must say you are a pretty slick dude

boogiedog, Imperalswine, missourimule..the biggest fool to ever post on Pravda.

:D :D :D :D :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru