60 replies to this topic

#21 Nozog

Nozog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15148 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 04:29 AM

Originally posted by MirrorMan
The Iraqis should open new fronts in London and Washington. Legal targets are regime targets like the Whitehouse, House of Commons, Downingstreet 10, etc.

A repeat of Bin Laden's shock and awe of 9/11 (but without civilian casualties) is what is needed now.

You're a FKN Mossad agent, a FKN Jew liar. Israelis attacked the USA on 9-11. Take your Al xxxx-a and shove it up your azz.

Hey everyone, if there is another attack on the USA, it's the FKN Jews again. Watch all Israelis in the USA very carefully. Scrutiny the Jews too.

#22 angelbaby

angelbaby

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5217 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 04:52 AM

The Iraqis should open new fronts in London and Washington. Legal targets are regime targets like the Whitehouse, House of Commons, Downingstreet 10, etc.

A repeat of Bin Laden's shock and awe of 9/11 (but without civilian casualties) is what is needed now.

Why wasn't MoronMan banned for conspiracy to advocate terrorism?

#23 gonzo

gonzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14844 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:15 AM

so iraq ( or iran) are not allowed to defend themselves.

at thj beginning of the war mm said "without civilian casualties".

#24 MirrorMan

MirrorMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8418 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 01:22 PM

Originally posted by angelbaby
Why wasn't MoronMan banned for conspiracy to advocate terrorism?

Attacking military targets while doing your best to avoid civilian casualties is not terrorism, it is war. Hypothetically, an attack on the White house killing Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz etc. would have been helpful for both the US and Iraq. :kowt:

#25 MirrorMan

MirrorMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8418 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 01:23 PM

Originally posted by Nozog
You're a FKN Mossad agent, a FKN Jew liar. Israelis attacked the USA on 9-11. Take your Al xxxx-a and shove it up your azz.

Hey everyone, if there is another attack on the USA, it's the FKN Jews again. Watch all Israelis in the USA very carefully. Scrutiny the Jews too.

Have you forgotten to take your anti-psychotic drugs :wonder:

#26 MirrorMan

MirrorMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8418 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 01:26 PM

Originally posted by gonzo
MM

those black helicopters still havent got you....i must say you are a pretty slick dude

boogiedog, Imperalswine, missourimule..the biggest fool to ever post on Pravda.

:D :D :D :D :D

:D

They have been proved wrong over and over again :kowt:

#27 sb11

sb11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46633 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 01:33 PM

only neocons still promote the lie
that bin laden was involved in

911truth.org

see Loose Change on Google
Video

#28 gonzo

gonzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14844 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 02:02 PM

Originally posted by sb11
only neocons still promote the lie

911truth.org

see Loose Change on Google
Video

i hear that video is done by a couple of "nice jewish boys" who put the blame on "Bush , Cheney , Rumsfeld" and get very defensive when someone criticizes them for downplaying these guys

these high level jew cons in the link are the shadow govt..the Loose change boys get upset if you tell them this.

we have to be carefull..the jews are becoming a powerful as a controlled opposition in the Patriot and truth movement

#29 indyjim196

indyjim196

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3437 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 02:16 PM

ImperialistSwine,

I don't understand. Why is fighting back terrorism? Terrorism is what Bin Laden did (attacking the twin towers). But why would attacking military targets in the U.S. in wartime by the enemy be terrorism?

Mirror Man, take a moment and tell us exactly who the enemy is in Iraq and what they stand for? Where is their declaration of independence? What problems do they have with the constitutional democracy the people of Iraq have voted for?

The sad truth for you and all of us is that there are bad people in Iraq right now looking for ways to blow up innocent people.

The quickest way to get the US out of Iraq would be for the violence to end. There is so much pressure on the US to get out of Iraq quickly.

When you pick sides, you need to stand up and tell us what you believe in, and what your side believes in.

Otherwise, it makes you look foolish man.

#30 gonzo

gonzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14844 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 02:23 PM

:D

They have been proved wrong over and over again :kowt:

the posts by the anti Iraq War - anti Zionist crowd stand the test of time.

#31 nero

nero

Registered Restricted

• Registered Restricted
  • PipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 02:38 PM

g

#32 ganapati

ganapati

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10170 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 02:41 PM

Originally posted by indyjim196
Mirror Man, take a moment and tell us exactly who the enemy is in Iraq and what they stand for?

The enemy in Iraq is the US-UK coalition and they stand for murder and plunder.

Where is their declaration of independence? What problems do they have with the constitutional democracy the people of Iraq have voted for?

Iraqis voted for Saddam too.

The sad truth for you and all of us is that there are bad people in Iraq right now looking for ways to blow up innocent people.

No doubt. Americans are filth and it hasn't been lost on anyone.

The quickest way to get the US out of Iraq would be for the violence to end.

I guess the occupiers ruled that possibility out when they disabanded the Iraqi army and police. So they never intended a quick exit.

There is so much pressure on the US to get out of Iraq quickly.

We watch your drama too.

When you pick sides, you need to stand up and tell us what you believe in, and what your side believes in.

Otherwise, it makes you look foolish man.

It sure does. It also looks absolutely funny when the bandit slime ask people to pick sides. Every self-respecting human being on planent earth chooses to stand against the bandits. :2cents:

#33 indyjim196

indyjim196

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3437 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 02:53 PM

Originally posted by ganapati

I guess the occupiers ruled that possibility out when they disabanded the Iraqi army and police. So they never intended a quick exit.

We watch your drama too.

It sure does. It also looks absolutely funny when the bandit slime ask people to pick sides. Every self-respecting human being on planent earth chooses to stand against the bandits. :2cents:

You know, and i know, that is a bunch of garbage. But that is what happens when one paints themselves into a corner when it comes to discussing world affairs.

When the clorhine filled tanker exploded in a market this week killing dozens of innocent civilians, to what end did that justify the insurgents fight against the US military?

The truth is it didn't. They aim to maim, kill, and cause chaos, so that the government is unable to function in a way that can serve the people of Iraq.

Again, show me the declaration of independence that the insurgents have put out. I mean, what, 3 or 4 years later, and they haven't had time to jot down their political aims and ideals? They seem to have time to run to youtube every time they take down a chopper, why haven't they taken time to engage the Iraqi people in a real discussion about their aims?

Quit spinning, and lets talk about it. The truth hurts sometimes for all of us, but it is still a worthy goal!

#34 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:00 PM

Originally posted by ganapati

We watch your drama too.

It sure does. It also looks absolutely funny when the bandit slime ask people to pick sides. Every self-respecting human being on planent earth chooses to stand against the bandits.

Indie Jim replies

You know, and i know, that is a bunch of garbage. But that is what happens when one paints themselves into a corner when it comes to discussing world affairs.

Overstated perhaps, but certainly not garbage.

If you think it is garbage then you explain it line by line why it is garbage.

Everything he said is true, though as I said, overstated.

Owl

#35 ganapati

ganapati

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10170 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:14 PM

Originally posted by indyjim196
You know, and i know, that is a bunch of garbage.

:lol:

But that is what happens when one paints themselves into a corner when it comes to discussing world affairs.

Painting oneself into a corner? :lol: What is absolutely laughable is the shameless humanoid filth of the world acting like the torch bearers of morality/ethics and thinking the world takes them seriously.

The only reason you filth haven't heard this earlier is that there wasn't a practical way of getting it across to you guys before now.

When the clorhine filled tanker exploded in a market this week killing dozens of innocent civilians, to what end did that justify the insurgents fight against the US military?

Your defintion of who you are fighting to "save" Iraq from changes everyday. Ever reflected on why that is so?

The truth is it didn't. They aim to maim, kill, and cause chaos, so that the government is unable to function in a way that can serve the people of Iraq.

Was this happening before you "liberated" Iraq?

Again, show me the declaration of independence that the insurgents have put out. I mean, what, 3 or 4 years later, and they haven't had time to jot down their political aims and ideals? They seem to have time to run to youtube every time they take down a chopper, why haven't they taken time to engage the Iraqi people in a real discussion about their aims?

:lol: Ever heard of something called priorities? Getting the bandit slime out of the country is the first priority, not living according to
demands the scum.

Quit spinning, and lets talk about it. The truth hurts sometimes for all of us, but it is still a worthy goal!

The truth that you slime keep avoiding is your own disgusting nature and existence.

Edit: added /ethics after morality. This was simply to avoid further lecturing by a lawyer about the differene between them.

#36 Nozog

Nozog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15148 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:26 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sb11 with corrections by Nozog
[B]only the Zionists still promote the lie

911zionistdeception.org

Don't see Loose Change on Google
Video. It's more FKN Jew BS.( oops excuse me, Judaic Talmudist Zionist deception).

#37 Rickk

Rickk

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 17843 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:34 PM

An excellent idea. This will open the door we need to end Islamic terrorism forever. If there should be another 9/11 traced to a terrorist-sponsoring Arab nation, and celebrated once more by the proverbial

#38 ganapati

ganapati

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10170 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:45 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rickk
An excellent idea. This will open the door we need to end Islamic terrorism forever. If there should be another 9/11 traced to a terrorist-sponsoring Arab nation, and celebrated once more by the proverbial

#39 Nozog

Nozog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15148 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:45 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Owl with corrections by Nozog
[B]Originally posted by ganapati with corrections by Nozog

The enemy in Iraq is Israeli led militias and death squads and they stand for murder and plunder. Israelis are planting the car bombs that get blamed on "sectarian violence". The Kurds are a wolf in sheeps clothing. They are funded by Israel and their PM is a Jewish billionaire.

When coalition forces go home, the Zionists will rule... and suck Iraq's oil to Israel, and the Israelis will treat the Iraqis like they do the Palestinians. Jews from Israel will surge into Iraq like a swarm of rats. They will sieze property for pennies, all the above is funded by the US taxpayer.

The solution is: 1. Cut all foreign aid to Israel 2. Send more US troops to Iraq..to protect the Iraqis from Israeli aggression. Only when the Israelis have been driven out, should the US go home.

Do want another FKN Jew... humanitarian disaster in Iraq? Do you really want that on your conscience?

#40 ganapati

ganapati

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10170 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:58 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nozog
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Owl with corrections by Nozog
Originally posted by ganapati with corrections by Nozog

The enemy in Iraq is Israeli led militias and death squads and they stand for murder and plunder. Israelis are planting the car bombs that get blamed on "sectarian violence". The Kurds are a wolf in sheeps clothing. They are funded by Israel and their PM is a Jewish billionaire.

When coalition forces go home, the Zionists will rule... and suck Iraq's oil to Israel, and the Israelis will treat the Iraqis like they do the Palestinians. Jews from Israel will surge into Iraq like a swarm of rats. They will sieze property for pennies, all the above is funded by the US taxpayer.

The solution is: 1. Cut all foreign aid to Israel 2. Send more US troops to Iraq..to protect the Iraqis from Israeli aggression. Only when the Israelis have been driven out, should the US go home.
[/quote]OK. If you seriously believed your theories, why would you stop at cutting off aid to Israel? Why not carpet bomb Israel and later sanction it until it disarms?

It appears that you are one of those US bandits who can't wait to plunder Iraq and is trying to clothe that in even more disingenious ways than the rest of the bandits :2cents:
[quote]Do want another FKN Jew... humanitarian disaster in Iraq? Do you really want that on your conscience? [/QUOTE]
Excellent bandit rhetoric. I didn't ask you bandits to go into Iraq nor do I expect you to do as I ask you to now. If you want a disaster, that is what you will create, no matter what folks like me say.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru