• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#41 indyjim196

indyjim196

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3437 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 04:15 PM

Sorry Ganapati, but you continue to avoid the question of what these insurgents want. There is a govt. in place, elected by the people of Iraq, who went to the polls 3 times in one year in face of threats, and not only nominated members to attend a constiutinal convention, but they approved the constitution, and in another (3rd) vote they put in the Parliment.

If you are going to stand behind a group of people who like to walk into markets and blow up innocent woman, you should at least be able to espouse the beliefs of that group.

You and I know what the truth is, as far as where you stand, but you will never admit it. I will give you one more chance to tell us what these insurgents stand for and why you support them, or else you will be told the sad truth.

#42 Nozog

Nozog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15148 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 04:20 PM

Originally posted by ganapati
OK. If you seriously believed your theories, why would you stop at cutting off aid to Israel? Why not carpet bomb Israel and later sanction it until it disarms?
=============================================
Not everyone in Israel is a Zionist, carpet bombing would punish the innocent. No need for sanctions, again it punishes the innocent. Without US money, there is no way the Zionists can go to war.

It appears that you are one of those US bandits who can't wait to plunder Iraq and is trying to clothe that in even more disingenious ways than the rest of the bandits :2cents:
==============================================
OK. take a poll. Would you trust an American occupation of Iraq
or an Israeli occupation?

Excellent bandit rhetoric. I didn't ask you bandits to go into Iraq nor do I expect you to do as I ask you to now. If you want a disaster, that is what you will create, no matter what folks like me say.

=============================================
Americans are in Iraq because the Israelis lied to US and Israelis staged a phoney Muslim attack on NYC. Take a poll: Who would you prefer to occupy Iraq: 1. Israelis 2. USA

#43 indyjim196

indyjim196

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3437 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 04:20 PM

Ok, the sad truth is you don't give a rat's behind about the Iraqi people, or what the insurgents want, or don't want, or the type of govt. they would like to instill.

The truth is that you are so anti-US that you will go to bed with anyone you perceive to be their enemy, despite the effect it will have on the people in the ground.

Just admit it, and we can move on, or if I am wrong, outline your political position here in favor of the insurgents.

I would like to see Iraqi's laydown their weapons, build their nation, and the US to get out asap.

What would you like to see?

#44 ganapati

ganapati

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10170 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:00 PM

Originally posted by indyjim196
Sorry Ganapati, but you continue to avoid the question of what these insurgents want.

They want the bandits out. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out :rolleyes:

There is a govt. in place, elected by the people of Iraq, who went to the polls 3 times in one year in face of threats, and not only nominated members to attend a constiutinal convention, but they approved the constitution, and in another (3rd) vote they put in the Parliment.

And the bandits are still around!

If you are going to stand behind a group of people who like to walk into markets and blow up innocent woman, you should at least be able to espouse the beliefs of that group.

You are not the first disingenious filthy scoundrel to pretend that anyone who opposes you bandit slime supports the "opposition" you claim to be fighting!

You and I know what the truth is, as far as where you stand, but you will never admit it.

Yes we do. We both know that you are a ntion of disgusting humanoid scum!

I will give you one more chance to tell us what these insurgents stand for and why you support them, or else you will be told the sad truth.

But I won't give you any chances to admit that you are just one more of the disingenious bandit filth! There are so many of you that, that I don't have the time to keep giving you slime any chances!

Ok, the sad truth is you don't give a rat's behind about the Iraqi people, or what the insurgents want, or don't want, or the type of govt. they would like to instill.

I do care about the Iraqis that why I wish that every single bandit slime bag in that country be maimed and disabled for life so as to serve as a reminder to the filth like you, before you set on your next bandit ventures.

But you are right about my not caring about what kind of government they will have, it is upto them, not me.

The truth is that you are so anti-US that you will go to bed with anyone you perceive to be their enemy, despite the effect it will have on the people in the ground.

The truth is that you putrid bandit filth think that you are in a position to decide what everyone else should be doing. But that is only because you are disgusting putrid humanoid filth!

Just admit it, and we can move on, or if I am wrong, outline your political position here in favor of the insurgents.

I don't discuss political positions with bandit scum.

I would like to see Iraqi's laydown their weapons, build their nation, and the US to get out asap.

What would you like to see?

I would like to see your disgusting bandit nation razed to the ground so that you filth will be so occupied with your own existence that you won't have the capacity to bother anyone else.

#45 ganapati

ganapati

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10170 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:06 PM

Originally posted by Nozog
Not everyone in Israel is a Zionist, carpet bombing would punish the innocent. No need for sanctions, again it punishes the innocent. Without US money, there is no way the Zionists can go to war.

No problem about not punishing the innocent Israelis. But I haven't seen Zionists at war with Iraq either.

OK. take a poll. Would you trust an American occupation of Iraq
or an Israeli occupation?

Neither.

Americans are in Iraq because the Israelis lied to US and Israelis staged a phoney Muslim attack on NYC.

Is everyone in the US government an Israeli?

Take a poll: Who would you prefer to occupy Iraq: 1. Israelis 2. USA

Neither. And right now it is the USA which is occupying Iraq and you say it should continue to. You are just another US bandit with a disingious explanation for your banditry. :2cents:

#46 gonzo

gonzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14844 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:11 PM

Sorry Ganapati, but you continue to avoid the question of what these insurgents want. There is a govt. in place, elected by the people of Iraq, who went to the polls 3 times in one year in face of threats, and not only nominated members to attend a constiutinal convention, but they approved the constitution, and in another (3rd) vote they put in the Parliment.

:D :D

indy way to far gone

#47 indyjim196

indyjim196

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3437 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:27 PM

They want the bandits out. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out :rolleyes:

And the bandits are still around!

You are not the first disingenious filthy scoundrel to pretend that anyone who opposes you bandit slime supports the "opposition" you claim to be fighting!

Yes we do. We both know that you are a ntion of disgusting humanoid scum!

But I won't give you any chances to admit that you are just one more of the disingenious bandit filth! There are so many of you that, that I don't have the time to keep giving you slime any chances!

I do care about the Iraqis that why I wish that every single bandit slime bag in that country be maimed and disabled for life so as to serve as a reminder to the filth like you, before you set on your next bandit ventures.

But you are right about my not caring about what kind of government they will have, it is upto them, not me.

The truth is that you putrid bandit filth think that you are in a position to decide what everyone else should be doing. But that is only because you are disgusting putrid humanoid filth!

I don't discuss political positions with bandit scum.

I would like to see your disgusting bandit nation razed to the ground so that you filth will be so occupied with your own existence that you won't have the capacity to bother anyone else.

Like I said, hatred blinds your eyes, so the net result is you are forced to interpret world events thru a filter that is flawed.

The good news is every day is a new day, and we all, including myself, can learn to grow and expand the limited way in which our minds work.

Or, as my uncle used to say, we can stand on a rock and piss into the wind.

#48 indyjim196

indyjim196

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3437 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:30 PM

Originally posted by gonzo

:D :D

indy way to far gone

Possibly, but not as far gone as Saddam or his sons. I hope Iraqi's can rid themselves of those who want to kill more than they want a good future for their kids, and I hope the US gets out as soon as possible. They have a structure in place, but it will be the Iraqi's who determine their fate, not Iran, the US, or anyone else.

I keep waiting for guys like Ganapati to show some outrage over what is going on in Darfur, or North Korea, to those folks, becasue the day we all stand up to crap all over the globe regardless of uniform color will be the day the tide will turn.

#49 ganapati

ganapati

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10170 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:32 PM

Like I said, hatred blinds your eyes, so the net result is you are forced to interpret world events thru a filter that is flawed.

The good news is every day is a new day, and we all, including myself, can learn to grow and expand the limited way in which our minds work.

Or, as my uncle used to say, we can stand on a rock and piss into the wind.

I have a lot of hope for the future too. One in which the bandits like you will have stopped being so, if only because they are no longer capable of being so. :kowt:

#50 ganapati

ganapati

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10170 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:39 PM

I keep waiting for guys like Ganapati to show some outrage over what is going on in Darfur, or North Korea, to those folks, becasue the day we all stand up to crap all over the globe regardless of uniform color will be the day the tide will turn.

:lol: The bandit showing "compassion"!

But for some reason this bandit scumbag doesn't have anything to say to a fellow humanoid, who talks of "obliterating retaliatory strikes to each terrorist provocation" if Iraqis struck Washington or London which have launched a war on Iraq.

Absolute scum who expect to be taken as "compassionate"! Humanoid bloody filth!

#51 Rickk

Rickk

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 17843 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 06:29 PM

Do you ever notice how the craziest effers here need to use an emoticon for every post?

#52 ganapati

ganapati

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10170 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 06:35 PM

Did anyone notice "compassionate" Americans who claimed to have voted George Bush to rid Iraq of Saddam are even more "compassionate" when it comes to dealing with an Iraqi retailation, by launching obliteratory strikes against Muslim nations?

That's American "compassion"! Filthy bloody slime!

#53 Rickk

Rickk

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 17843 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 06:47 PM

Did you copy/paste that from a Howard Dean speech?

#54 ganapati

ganapati

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10170 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 06:52 PM

I didn't know Mr. Dean voted for W! But no, I wasn't referring to him or borrow anything from his speech.

#55 indyjim196

indyjim196

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3437 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 07:53 PM

Did anyone notice "compassionate" Americans who claimed to have voted George Bush to rid Iraq of Saddam are even more "compassionate" when it comes to dealing with an Iraqi retailation, by launching obliteratory strikes against Muslim nations?

That's American "compassion"! Filthy bloody slime!

No, American compassion is the Marshall Plan. It is why Germany and Japan today are where they are.

It is why yes, we will blow up your dictator, but we will stick around and at least try to give you a better future. It is why 55,000 US boys killed in 3 short years in Korea, but because of that and the efforts of others, today South Korea is a strong economy strong democracy but North Korea is the worst place to live on earth.

The rules changed 9/11/01. So did the regimes of Afghanistan and Iraq.

#56 753951

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4385 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 08:04 PM

No, American compassion is the Marshall Plan. It is why Germany and Japan today are where they are.

It is why yes, we will blow up your dictator, but we will stick around and at least try to give you a better future. It is why 55,000 US boys killed in 3 short years in Korea, but because of that and the efforts of others, today South Korea is a strong economy strong democracy but North Korea is the worst place to live on earth.

Islamic world is different Marshall plan will never work there simply because they will never accept infidels meddling in they internal affairs. Islamic world had enough of Anglo-American imperialism all they want from you is to go home with your army.

Not much to ask i think.

#57 MirrorMan

MirrorMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8412 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 12:08 AM

Mirror Man, take a moment and tell us exactly who the enemy is in Iraq and what they stand for? Where is their declaration of independence? What problems do they have with the constitutional democracy the people of Iraq have voted for?

The sad truth for you and all of us is that there are bad people in Iraq right now looking for ways to blow up innocent people.

The quickest way to get the US out of Iraq would be for the violence to end. There is so much pressure on the US to get out of Iraq quickly.

When you pick sides, you need to stand up and tell us what you believe in, and what your side believes in.

Otherwise, it makes you look foolish man.

The so-called enemy are people in Iraq who are of the reactionary type, i.e. exactly the same type of people you and I meet every day.

Suppose that Britain had to be liberated from a dictator by, say, France. Then these reactionary people would take up arms and fight the French solders. You would get a chaotic situation in which criminals and terrorists would be able to operate.
It would then be wrong to point to the terrorist attacks and say that that's the problem. It is not the problem, it is a natural symptom of the invasion.

You cannot have democracy without a consensus about that system. Suppose, e.g. that 0.1% of the Americans (that's 300,000 people) did not accept Bush as their president and had started an insurgency.... The fact that such things don't happen here means that you have almost unanimous support for the democratic system. People value the system more than whether or not their candidate won the elections. 99.9% support is by far not enough support you need.

To make democracy work in Iraq, we need to get to the same situation we are used to here in the West: Almost universal support for the system (far more than 99.9%). It is estimated that more than 0.1% are insurgents and many more support the insurgents. So, we are very far removed from where we should be in Iraq.

By fighting the insurgents we move even further away from the desired goal. There are far to many to kill them all and the insurgents will just keep on fighting back. The only possible way to make progress is to negotiate with the insurgents. The fact that they are wrong and we are right doesn't change this.

The current military strategy in Iraq is thus completely flawed. You cannot bring security to a democratic country using the police and military. Does the police here in Holland keep us safe, prevent crime etc.? The police have mostly just a passive role. It is the fact that almost 100% of the polulation will call the police when they see suspiciopus activity that keeps us safe here. If it were only 99% then already you would have an extremely serious law and order problem.

Sending police forces into a place where the population does not cooperate well with the police does not work. And by arresting people just for not cooperating well with the police you only make the situation worse. Yet this is exactly what is going on in Al Anbar province.

I think that we are so used to our own democratic systems that we take the things that make it work fo granted and focus only on a few visible things like elections/police/military etc. Iraq has become a failure for the same reason why communism failed. If you have the wrong theory about how people behave in practice, then you can only implement your theory using force.

#58 ganapati

ganapati

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10170 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:29 AM

Never denied your "compassion" towards those ready to lick your boots. In the case of Germany and Japan they had little choice.

It is why yes, we will blow up your dictator, but we will stick around and at least try to give you a better future.

:lol: I wish I could ask the Native Americans, those that aren't around.

It is why 55,000 US boys killed in 3 short years in Korea, but because of that and the efforts of others, today South Korea is a strong economy strong democracy but North Korea is the worst place to live on earth.

We are not the end of time, are we? It was not so long ago, yup after you occupied South Korea, that the North was enjoying a better standard of living than the South. But I am sure, if the occupied people succeed it is your grace and if they fail it is their blame. Filthy bloody scoundrels!

The "rules" changed on 9/11/01? So under the new "rules" you blow up people and loot their resources to show your "compassion"? But we always knew that, there is nothing new there.

#59 Fenix

Fenix

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6379 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:47 AM

Yes the 'rules' have changed so much haven't they? Our government now condones CIA kidnappings, secret prisons and torture. So now we can no longer really talk about bringing anyone 'freedom'. Bush doesn't care about human rights obviously given his stance on torture. Better future? How can this be possible now?

#60 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2007 - 01:03 PM

You know how sick and tired most of the world is of hearing that excuse.

9/11 had absolutely nothing to do with Iraq. It has nothing to do with Iran, or Syria, or Lebanon or any place else yall seem to feel the need to invade.

That 9/11 line wore itself out very very quickly as Americas free ticket to butchery and botchery anywhere it feels like butchering and botchering.

The more we hear 9/11 today the more we think, "Jesus, what cowards Americans really are that they get so out of control over one blast, yet the rest of the planet (overseas) have lived with this stuff forever"

9/11 is no excuse guys. It happened and Bush has decided that those who did it are not importent. He has decided to use the lies about it to invade countries with oil though.

Feuck, I wish the American people would wake up and find their testicals and force Washington to its knees.

Yall can pontificate all you want on excuses, reasoning etc etc etc, but the real truth is, America is the bad guy today. Like it od not, you are.

Owl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru