#41 Oracle

Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 02:02 AM

Fcuk you!

Coward!

How dare you defend silencing opposition!

Can't take it huh?

Someone not towing the line? Since you have sold your soul and now suck Jewish dick to keep within the boundries. If you are going to take it up the a ss I wish you'd stop calling yourself a Viking- You would not be allowed to lick their boots. Although thats about all I can think of that you'd be worthy of.

#42 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 02:09 AM

I have done nothing to you or RRBum. However, any conversation between the moderators stays behind the scenes, even if we agree or disagree with another moderators actions.

And your verbage that is directed at me personally will not win you any friends amongst those who moderate or administer this forum.

I wasn't defending anything. I was stating facts as plain as the nose on your face. If that is beyond your grasp, then may you go through the same fate as those who proceeded you.

#43 Oracle

Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 02:17 AM

"...win you any friends amongst those who moderate or administer this forum."

God Damn the cowards of this world!

And FCUK YOU! you wanna-be.

You are to a Viking as a dungbeatle is to sh!t.

You silenced what you could not answer!

You collaberate with the sinister.

Lick it! You obviously like the taste!

#44 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 02:23 AM

after much effort to get Oracle to calm down.... he has been banned also.

If he can email me (since he wasn't accepting them) with a reasonable effort at reconciliation, I will endeavor to bring him back into the Pravda fold.

Folks, attacking the moderators personally and with vindictiveness will only make things worse. Put yourself into our shoes. If you were moderator, what would you do in this instance? (Wait, don't answer that:D) :rolleyes:

#45 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 02:26 AM

What do you think you said?

(By the way, the issue that you brought up can't be answered because your "mail" is full, however, I don't have a clear answer for you in reference to what was brought up)

When the forum hiccups, we are all along for the ride I'm afraid.

#46 Rainman

Rainman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4343 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 02:28 AM

Was this expected from Pravda?!

RRBum is one of the few guys here who says something because he has something to say, and doesn't say because he has to say somethnig.

Let there be no confusion/question that Zionists bastards are responsible for much of mess in which the world is in today, all he has been trying all along has been to make the world over aware of this very little known fact.

Pravda should allwo him back, he contributes a lot to this forum.

#47 fu2

fu2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25082 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 02:43 AM

Obviously Dmitry have to be made aware of the frivolous moderator treatment.

We shall made a petition to Dmitry and ban the moderators who ban participants with no oficial warning and posted reason.

There should be a sticky treat with the names of the banned and the reason for the action.

#48 Guest_Machiavelli_*

Guest_Machiavelli_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 02:49 AM

Look at the little pg18 assh0le:

25 posts and having already complained many times!

Another AG, A.s H.L., S.o.B. litter?

pg18

About frickin time...i've complained about his racism many times...

#49 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 02:54 AM

dvblwdwg - Question: Whenever I have sent a "pm" to either one of the four of you, it's never responded to...why?"

VA - I work for a living and get many PM's, so my time is limited regarding my responses (as I suspect is the case with Dmitry). I tried to answer your PM today, however, as your mailbox is full...... may I suggest email instead?

Regarding responses from Moderators, we are doing the best we can. If you feel that we are not enough to stem the tide, recommend to Dmitry to find additional moderators (remember, the time we spend on this is "unpaid", therefore we won't spend 10 hours a day performing cleaning duties). Fair enough?

I am unsure of the term "redact". If you mean delete, I have only deleted one thing today and it was a rather nasty Oracle thread. Sometimes, we beat other members to the punch when a thread or post is especially offending (and I RARELY delete anything). My suggestion when that happens? "Please pardon our dust during construction":D

FYI - and I left the other Oracle threads up as evidence of his efforts, nothing more.

#50 littercritter

littercritter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 02:58 AM

i pulled up his posts for the last couple of days and can say that rrbum got what he deserved...take the time PEOPLE and read what he has written before you make fools of yourselves by posting in his defense...adios rrbum:)

#51 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 02:59 AM

The member you mentioned has been the subject of MANY complaints.

In regard to our reaction to the tide of emails and PM's, stay tuned.

#52 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 03:56 AM

Originally posted by vikingamerican:
The member you mentioned has been the subject of MANY complaints.

In regard to our reaction to the tide of emails and PM's, stay tuned."

Your threat is duly noted, and not unexpected, "vikingamerican".

However, would you mind answering a few simple and non-insulting questions?

1. Among the "tide" of complainants against me, how many do you estimate might be atheists of one stripe or another, and how many Religious or merely God-fearing?

2. As for yourself, are you also atheist, like Adrian and Plsek have already admitted themselve to be?

3. Because you also, like Adrian and Plsek, show a great deal of respectful attention to the advice and suggestions of this "Strelnikov," do you know of any off-board connections between this poster and either Adrian or Plsek, or both?

4. Were there any coincidences in the appointments of Adrian, Plsek and yourself as Moderators of this, Russian-owned BBS?

5. As an American citizen, do you favor America's financial, political and military support of Israel?

6. If so, can you name at least one tangible benefit that has accrued to America or the general population of America as a result of such support for and alliance with Israel?

7. Are you of Jewish extraction by any percentage at all?

Since I'm facing imminent banning by some one of you 3 non-Russian Moderators, despite your knowledge that I am in direct email conversation with Mr. Dmitry Sudakov, who is the Administrator of this Pravdaboard and an Editor with Pravda the newspaper, do you feel that there is a supportable case against me in support of your banning of me?

Now, "vikingamerican," I think you'll agree, as will the majority of non-atheist members of this board, that I have addressed you in a polite and non-abrasive manner, and that I've asked no questions other than as might relate to your objectivity as a moderator of this board, and so which are of vital interest to the general membership here.

Please be so considerate as to answer in kind, remembering that this is the very first contact between you and me.

Sincerely,

Joseph Sarandos
3230 E. Westcott Ave,
Visalia, CA 93292
josephsarandos@hotmail.com

#53 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 04:06 AM

You must be in direct connection with a midget!

#54 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 04:25 AM

PS.

vikingamerican,

I also inform you that I've been keeping a record of the conversations involving the other 2 moderators, to which I'll be adding those involving yourself.

You can view the in-progress recordings at:

"Do Not Visit Pagan Territory!"

#55 McRat

McRat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 04:52 AM

Joe, folk don't like you because you're a "hater".

No "Christian" hates others...

#56 littercritter

littercritter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 06:03 AM

joe s. should go away, one way or another..:)

#57 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 06:37 AM

I think we need moderators from "our" side .Too many from the western side.

#58 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 07:00 AM

Yeah I have done it before ,however I would have to stop insulting some of those guys :D Actually when I did I did not tolerate any swearing at all and never banned anyone just edited threads .For example if a person wrote in a title thread so and so is this and that ,I would edit it to make it so that the guy who posted it was talking about himself being a so and so :D .They learn quick !

#59 longrider

longrider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 07:35 AM

want him back.
His fightings were at least thousand
times more substantial then many stupid
garbage postings of his opponents.
May be he could in future restrain him
of insultings in the framework of
acceptable discussions.

#60 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 07:44 AM

I think my posting are a bit controversial to say the least .But I enjoy stimulating some sort of debate. Unfortunately some of the people are not up to date in world history and politics.It's hard to find a large group of knowledgable people

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru