Digilinus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7462 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:14 AM

Hail Wolf,
Posted Image

:devil: So you outlasted them all I see, Bravo.

Edited by Digilinus, 13 August 2011 - 03:16 AM.

#122 T. Koga

T. Koga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8098 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:20 AM

yah especially considering that there is absolutely no anamosity towards the states in the middle east right? ^_^
-The thought of middle eastern terrorists attacking the states is just idiotic.....right? :ph34r:

Well Yes it is idiotic to think that some third world nobody can order the air defenses of North America to stand down while they fly around in hijacked planes all day looking for targets.

Yes! Very idiotic indeed.

#123 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43677 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:23 AM

Hail Wolf,
Posted Image

He didn't outlast me and his name has changed many, many times. Mine hasn't. I've been banned and bardaked a lot as well, but I never whined and cried about it like that baby.

He gets all pissy when his retarded and repetetive posts get deleted, but I've never complained once and just write something else. Heck, I'll bet I have a few hundred thousand posts here and my real start date was back in 2002.

Edited by Mandrake, 13 August 2011 - 03:29 AM.

#124 Digilinus

Digilinus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7462 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:53 AM

He didn't outlast me and his name has changed many, many times. Mine hasn't. I've been banned and bardaked a lot as well, but I never whined and cried about it like that baby.

He gets all pissy when his retarded and repetetive posts get deleted, but I've never complained once and just write something else. Heck, I'll bet I have a few hundred thousand posts here and my real start date was back in 2002.

I stand corrected, Wolf, you outlasted them all except for Mandrake.

I'll leave the Pissy part to you Drake.

#125 werewolf

werewolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3969 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:00 AM

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /sounds/hellohello.wav on this server.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well then why is the link here if we are not allowed to go there??

That's odd. It works for me.

http://engforum.prav...nning-of-rrbum/

rrb

#126 werewolf

werewolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3969 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:03 AM

And when he did you did, when he took the trouble to refute your lies point by point, you did what you cockroaches always do, scurry back into the woodwork and then pop out someplace new.

Thats exactly what they ALWAYS do.

You're telling me. My 50 million post-long 911 hoax thread is still there stickified up on top of the more or less dormant Pravda 911 board.

rrb alias this 'n that

#127 werewolf

werewolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3969 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:10 AM

I stand corrected, Wolf, you outlasted them all except for Mandrake.

I'll leave the Pissy part to you Drake.

I don't think I've ever had anything to do with Mandrake one way or the other, at least I don't recall anything. That's good I think because he sounds like an unpleasant sort of feller. Anyway I didn't say I've outlasted everybody on here, only those two twerps that banned me, Pin Head (Viking American), and his Dutch or Danish boy-girlfriend or whatever the hell he-she was, Adrian.

And that's when I first became suspicious of this place. Why is an ostensibly Russian internet forum appointing mentally retarded Bush-loving mods like Pin Head and Adrian asked I, and I've never received any explanation either.

rrb

Edited by werewolf, 13 August 2011 - 04:16 AM.

#128 werewolf

werewolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3969 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:13 AM

Well Yes it is idiotic to think that some third world nobody can order the air defenses of North America to stand down while they fly around in hijacked planes all day looking for targets.

:cheers:

#129 werewolf

werewolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3969 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:14 AM

Hail Wolf,
Posted Image

:cheers:

#130 paamaren

paamaren

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3283 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:22 AM

Lion, tiger, cheetah, leopard, panther etc etc.... They all are like First world animals.

Fast dwindling in the ever shrinking world of them.

their hard earned food is just like that grabbed by hyena fox vulture etc etc..

----

Never a Lion's food is taken away by another lion.

#131 radaghast

radaghast

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 1449 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:33 AM

while they fly around in hijacked planes all day looking for targets.

Well considering your incredible hyperbole talents, I'll bet that you're right 100% of the time. :congrats:

#132 Digilinus

Digilinus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7462 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:40 AM

I don't think I've ever had anything to do with Mandrake one way or the other, at least I don't recall anything. That's good I think because he sounds like an unpleasant sort of feller. Anyway I didn't say I've outlasted everybody on here, only those two twerps that banned me, Pin Head (Viking American), and his Dutch or Danish boy-girlfriend or whatever the hell he-she was, Adrian.

And that's when I first became suspicious of this place. Why is an ostensibly Russian internet forum appointing mentally retarded Bush-loving mods like Pin Head and Adrian asked I, and I've never received any explanation either.

rrb

WereWolf
The Fact that you changed the name a few times isn't important.
You've always made it clear to anyone paying attention.

We have another member that changes His/Her name
as often as changing a babies diapers, so who could care?

#133 werewolf

werewolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3969 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:55 AM

Dig, Old Bean, I never changed my name in an attempt to fool anyone into thinking I'm more than one person or a different person. In fact I often remind people of my various sign on names. The reasons my sign on names have been changed is because some low life mods, like the two that this thread is about, banned me, or in one case someone contacted me and politely asked me to stop using one name - Ong I think it was - because he was using it. Railroad Bum (RRB) was my original Pravda name. I was watching an old movie at the time - "Danger Lights", 1930 - and in it was a great old now forgotten comedian named Hugh Herbert who was playing a funny railroad bum in that great old fashioned train flick (filmed in actual 1930 rail yards - awesome shots of steam engines)- and so I called myself rrb...not that anyone cares...

rrb

Edited by werewolf, 13 August 2011 - 04:58 AM.

#134 werewolf

werewolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3969 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:57 AM

while they fly around in hijacked planes all day looking for targets.

Well considering your incredible hyperbole talents, I'll bet that you're right 100% of the time. :congrats:

Get offa my thread, nitwit.

rrb

#135 radaghast

radaghast

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 1449 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:23 AM

Get offa my thread, nitwit.

rrb

Oracle started this thread. How is it your thread?? Tell you what "Wearwolf". You make your own thread, and on the off chance that I bother to read it, you can tell me to Get off your thread (btw your threads are like stepping in dog sh1t. One tries to avoid it, but it happens.

Your friend (or whatever) got banned because he was an idiot. Don't like it? Go elsewhere. Ass.
Get off my thread. My f*cking word. You really think you're hot sh1t around here don't you?

In the meantime I'm gonna report this thread be moved where it belongs. :congrats: Whiner...

Edited by radaghast, 13 August 2011 - 05:36 AM.

#136 werewolf

werewolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3969 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:46 AM

Posted Image

JezMan lives!

Reven too!

#137 werewolf

werewolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3969 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:59 AM

Oracle started this thread. How is it your thread?? Tell you what "Wearwolf". You make your own thread, and on the off chance that I bother to read it, you can tell me to Get off your thread (btw your threads are like stepping in dog sh1t. One tries to avoid it, but it happens.

Your friend (or whatever) got banned because he was an idiot. Don't like it? Go elsewhere. Ass.
Get off my thread. My f*cking word. You really think you're hot sh1t around here don't you?

In the meantime I'm gonna report this thread be moved where it belongs. :congrats: Whiner...

I don't even know who the hell you are, and I don't care. I was being as polite to you as I can be. You sound like a complete nitwit in your postings. That's the most polite word that I can think of to describe what you wrote.

rrb

#138 werewolf

werewolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3969 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:27 PM

Perhaps I was too rude to that feller, whoever he is...

Now, in fairness to those old zio-mods, Pin Head and his boy-girlfriend, even they didn't make nearly the mess of this place that is is now, plastered with brainless crap and perpetual stickies about Haiti and suchlike by unintelligent, but prolific, nitwits like Venezuela and - of all people former 911 board troll Bilbo Baggins (it always irks me to write the name of an honorable little hobbit, misappropriated by an escaped mental patient).

Yours truly,

RRB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru