• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#21 fu2

fu2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25082 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 03:33 AM

JezMan, U dissapoint me. It's supid to give up. This way U make the warmongering ****bags happy. Don't give up. Stay and kick their sorry behinds for great fun man. See the xGenie avitar already start having stomach pain. LOL :D

#22 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 03:34 AM

Indrid, I am not sure if I am falling for anything!

I do have a point and indeed there are group of lesser minds!

I will and always will be warning others about stupidity waiting around the corner and if it cost me membership on Pravda Forum - it would make me only proud! :mad:

#23 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 04:03 AM

am I winning here ? :D

Gosh, I like to be winning ;)

#24 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 05:01 AM

"JezMan
No Women No Cry

"However, after seeing some of the same people who complain about the moderation being the same who occasionally report "offending" posts to moderators about some of the silliest things one can imagine (and those doing the reporting know who they are), don't blame Dmitry if he takes some of the emails with a grain of salt"

Hey, fyordAmerican, this is serious matter to alter posts!
You are living there too long I can see on your arrogance!"

JezMan,

Any edit or alteration thats done to a post shows it at the bottom of the post. Moderators have no control over this so if someone was to change the wording in your post the proof would be there as well.

If you post something and regret it later own up to it, don't look for someone else to blame it on.

#25 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 05:12 AM

Sorry Viking396, WRONG! :mad:

When "ordinary" poster posts a poll, it cannot be altered ,it can be altered only by moderator (and it doesn't show on your screen) - you are wrong here.

If you mean altering in posts itself, it shows who altered it and when, so if it WAS me (and I can surely know it wasn't), it would be written there.

Study more - you gain more ;)

#26 littercritter

littercritter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 05:31 AM

jez...this is just a mental thing for you in that you want attention...just shut up and go away!!!:rolleyes: :D :cool:

#27 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 05:37 AM

Maybe you are right litter :D

The atention isn't the main thing tho, I get enough of that :D

I think I cannot shut up :D

#28 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 05:39 AM

BTW if I wana kill a fly I use a flyswatter.

Does it mean I need littercritterswatter ? :D :D ;)

#29 littercritter

littercritter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 05:55 AM

yeah..but you missed me puke!!!hehehe:D

#30 Phalliccymbal

Phalliccymbal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 06:06 AM

GEEZE!!!

You people have this thing about RRB getting banned and now life isn't worth living any more...

DON'T YOU PEOPLE HAVE A LIFE BEYOND THE INTERNET????

Some of you people have posted close to 2000 times here since the new forum opened. Azov's a good example. My G*d, don't you do anything else over the coarse of the day????

These guys were banned, but they can get back in under another name...NO BIG DEAL!!!!

Don't commit suicide over it!!!

#31 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 06:43 AM

Jezman hope you reconsider I enjoy your comments.

#32 platykitten

platykitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 06:45 AM

Jezzie!!!!

Stick around, if you go who will dance with me?? <s>

#33 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 06:53 AM

Thank you very much CHORNYI and platy :)

I am little hot-blooded and swear I would not regeret to leave ;)
(and probably would not regret it at all). lol

But then I receive mails and PM's and read some nice words, same like yours above :)

I have strange feeling like I have some cyber friends? ;) :D

Have to reconsider (do not mind the smell, it is littercritter puking ;))

#34 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 07:04 AM

Well I hope you do .It seems all the ones I like are going and more of the ones I don't like are showing up here.It gets tedious having to battle them all :D

#35 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 10:21 PM

CHORNY, somebody has to help, no? :D

#36 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 06 April 2003 - 01:38 PM

Eurozone,
> Jez, lets wait to see RRBum with another nick around...
SHAME!

I'm not completely sure, but I think he have this http://engforum.prav...&searchid=17113

And if it's not him, he can just open a new account and start on a fresh one. No big problem, and many did it before him too.
A

#37 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 06 April 2003 - 01:44 PM

I have posted a follow up to this thread, here http://engforum.prav...&threadid=12335 because I cant keep up reading and replying too many threads at the same time.

#38 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2003 - 05:10 PM

remember what I told you about moderating when you first got the job? Remember what I told you I contended with in the old forum?

It's about the most thankless job around in a forum such as this.

Do you remember the movie about the kids growing up on an Island and becoming completely out of control?

Interestingly, there is a parallel here. Those who believe there are no boundries cry when boundries are presented (that had ALWAYS been there).

Each one of these people "signed" an agreement when registering for this forum and they know it.

Yet they go on as if it is a God given right to dispute and slam those who would do what Pravda's editors don't have time to do.

The same people are complaining right now that complained on the old forum. Others don't have the backbone to defend those who try to do what is right. Thus, the moderators are alone on an Island and Pravda's Editors yet again stay silent while their moderators go down in "flames".

We do not have to explain ourselves to the members here. We were given the right to moderate the forum by Dmitry to the best of our ability. We have chosen to explain our actions as it is right and it is the fair thing. Atossa used to say "Psyops" when things disappeared or members were banned without explaination. We are doing the best we can. Let those who would complain about us re-read their agreement regarding posting here before they complain anymore. I do not agree with Plsek in regards to her views. Regarding her moderation, she has done well and has my complete support. You have gone up and beyond what any of us would be willing to do in trying to articulate your reasons for your actions. You have my respect in this regard. Those who continue to complain about the moderation have their blinders on and will never be happy..... EVER.

Moderation here means living on a very small island. At least this time, I have company. Too bad the waters rising and we are left by the powers that be to drown in the sea of discontent.

#39 JezMan

JezMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 April 2003 - 08:54 PM

va --> cry, cry, cry. Instead of being grown-up you cry like a Pom :D

#40 wali

wali

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7667 posts

Posted 08 April 2003 - 08:59 PM

jezman...
if you are going to go please fuuck off.
otherwise deleate the thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru