Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Do you like the crazy people in Pravda forums?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_piehunt_*

Guest_piehunt_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2005 - 08:18 PM

Yeah, not often but he still bumps his threads from time to time. He is still being following by your security services. What can I say. :cool:

:Bad:

#42 Strelnikov

Strelnikov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8084 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 09:20 PM

Originally posted by piehunt
Yeah, not often but he still bumps his threads from time to time. He is still being following by your security services. What can I say. :cool:

:Bad:

I think RJ Allen finally caught up with him and took his computer away.

#43 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 10:47 PM

I know Shaukat can be annoying.....

but some of the stuff Shaukat says can be really wittly. Sometimes he is quite clever.

#44 gadfly

gadfly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25894 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 12:53 AM

Originally posted by Brendon
I know Shaukat can be annoying.....

but some of the stuff Shaukat says can be really wittly. Sometimes he is quite clever.

This implies that you actually read him to know that....are you truly that desperate to read something? :confused:

Nice seeing AF1 again. Strange how many old timers are suddenly popping back in again. Makes me wonder if they are all clones and someone has found the list of accounts that had misplace. :D

#45 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 02:06 AM

Originally posted by gadfly
This implies that you actually read him to know that....are you truly that desperate to read something? :confused:

:D

No, I just made it up. Shaukut is an idiot. And he is not witty, or clever at all. Just like abe and SCA. ;)

I'm sick of people saying those others are sometimes clever and witty. So I've decided to adopt Shaukat as having said something clever once, although somehow I can't quite remember what it was!

:D :D :D

#46 Lastiwka

Lastiwka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2854 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 04:16 AM

I figure its all right to be a bit crazy as long as its with in fun. But if your crazyness becomes threatning then I figure your drawing the line.:crazy:

#47 AIRFORCE1

AIRFORCE1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 09:51 PM

How could anyone ever leave Pravda? I love this place. I see all of the regulars still here for the most part. I see a few troublemakers were banned also. :cheers: to that!

Gadfly, I like your new avatar! You always keep things real around here. Nice to get back here and start posting again. :kowt:

#48 gadfly

gadfly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25894 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 01:30 AM

Woohoo!! It wasn't a one time only post! :cheers:

#49 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 04:08 PM

Originally posted by ED LUTTON
KREATOR! FUNNY HOW MY MESSAGE FROM 4/19 DIDN'T BOTHER THE RUSSIANS OR THE FRENCH ( THEY WERE SMART ENOUGHT TO SEE THE JOKE) BUT IT SURE GOT UNDER THE SKIN OF THE LIBERALS, AN THAT WAS MY INTENT. THE FIRST LIBERAL TO SHOW THERE IGNORANCE AN STUPIDITY POP'S UP AZOV TO PROVE MY POINT, AND HE CALL'S ME A FASCIST, WHAT AN *******. :cool:

i'm not bothered by facist subhumans like you, bastard

:-))

#50 L zeppelin

L zeppelin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 02:37 AM

i like so much pravda , but i dont agree with the anti jews n anti americans on the forum

#51 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2005 - 04:18 AM

My new phylosophy is to agree with everyone, so I am anti everything now and I am pro everything as well.

There, that surely qualifies me as at least number two crazy of Pravda.

Owl

Hooooootttt Hoooootttttt

Hooty hoot hoot

Hoot hoot hooty hoot

hooty hooty hoot hoot

#52 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:52 AM

it's a western man, manilla girl

#53 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:56 AM

oooh, it's a mouthy world here
:-))

#54 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 10:04 AM

they're more on sex than profit here

#55 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2005 - 02:01 PM

Pro prostitution????

Sure, why not. The Government should run it so safety is the number one priorty. Safety for customers and safety for the prostitutes as well, from both desease and violence.

It aint going away, ever, and Governments need to understand that simple fact. So why not simply legalize it and set standards and safety precautions up to control it. Tax those men and ladies of the night just like everyone else.

Anyone working outside Government controls should be locked away as the health risks and tax evaders they are.

Owl

#56 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2005 - 02:04 PM

Pro prostitution????

Are you nuts. I say hang every damn one of those sluts. Castrate male prostitutes, and sew up those ladies.

They spread desease amd immorality to the children of the world. Well, to the grown up children of the world.

There, hope that explains my pro and con views.LOL

Owl

#57 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2005 - 06:10 PM

It has always and always will exist, so why not simply run it in Government controlled areas with steady Doctors treatments and the bad eiments like pimps, drugs etc gone from it.

It still wouldn't be one hundred percent safe, but it certainly would be safer then it is now. And as it stands now Governments are just creating criminals out of men and women who want only to get laid and for those willing to do it for profit.

I dont use protestutes, but I concider it my business alone if I should ever decide to. It sure isn'y my Governments business who I have sex with or if I think they are worth paying for it from.

If Ottawa and other country capitals are so concerned, then legalize it, run it safely like beer stores, and collect taxes from it instead of wasting billions every year in court and jail costs for people committing no real crime.

Owl

#58 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2005 - 06:13 PM

In highly religious countries....there would always be an uproar from the masses and by the religious leaders......to ban the legalization of prostitution....

The vatican even released an order....saying NO to the priesthoods of gay men....how much more for prostitution?

Who gives a sheit what the Pope has to say about it. Hell, he protected child molesting Priests for centuries. The Vatican is certainly no leader in morals.

And I am no Christian, so why should they dictate my beliefs, my life, my rights.

Owl

#59 vigorous

vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53988 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 06:34 AM

Not crazy. Eccentric.

#60 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2006 - 10:01 AM

You must really be bored this morning Vig.

Owl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru