Photo

Powell Tells Jews: "Syria is Next"

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#81 Guest_isrdeu_*

Guest_isrdeu_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2003 - 04:48 PM

Maybee I am an idiot, but I do not believe that Bush administration could survive a fraction of a second if it was aware of September 11th ahead and did nothing. I remember an American president that enter the Water Gate and lost his jobe disgracefully for something that is nothing comparable to what you hint. If there was a fraction of truth in what you said I guess that the *** of Bush would be grilled all over the world.
It is funny , that I a non American , protect your country against your evil and sometime conspirative features you colour your own country. I am not a great lover of the USA , but I admire the United States of America as the torch leader of freedom , of human rights, of democracy, as the leader almost in any area of technology, of knowledge and of art. I can not see all around this world any other country that can lead the world toward future.

Regarding USA forgien policy, yes, the USA used the September 11th as a trigger to change the route of history before the evil countries (Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Syria and other) would threat the free world with Atomic , Chemical and Biologic weapons.

Israeli crimes against the Palestinians are in your imagination or in your mind as result of an execellent Gebels sort propaganda used by Isarel oponents in the world. In the past any problem in the world was reffered to Jews. Well, today antisemitism is not politically correct, so any rascal and villain replaces the Jew with the Israeli. Your idea of sending the Europeans in the USA back to Europe is comparable to the idea of sending the Israeli Jews back to where they came from, or the Palestinians to where they came from (Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq and other places). The Israelis, by the way , already returned to where they were exiled from, before 2000 years.

Originally posted by Archaist
Above all , only idiots could believe that
the criminals in the Bush administration were not aware
of the upcoming 9/11 attacks.

And do you really believe that before 9/11 America was
such a 'benevolent helper' of all other countroes on Earth?

I think the problem lies in US foreign policy,
and in the fact that for the Bush Administration,
9/11 was a great opportunity to start this all out war.

;)

#82 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 10:02 AM

My good Jewish friend, isrdeu, please come out from behind your rose-stained glasses and see reality. The Bush regime had full knowledged of 9/11 months before hand--and chose to do nothing. The Pentagon, CIA, and FBI argued that such a nefarious scheme would not come to pass. I, personally, sent a translation of the proposed plot to the CIA and was told that an intellectual reading Arabic was not worth the time of challenging authority.

Bush, when 9/11 occured, hopped on a plane and disappeared--flying over Nebraska to save his butt. He was in communication only with Rumsfeld and Cheney, and then asking how a war would affect oil profits.

The reason that Nixon was pushed out of office after Watergate was because the opposition party was in power and took him to task before the public media. That is not possible today with a rank conservative GOP-dominated press that is totally subservient to a GOP Congress in love with the jingoism of Bush and Co.

As for Bush being "grilled all over the world"--he is. Read more than the Jersualem Report. Bush is not well received in most nations from Malaysia to Western Europe.

You claim that you "admire the United States of America as the torch leader of freedom , of human rights, of democracy, as the leader almost in any area of technology, of knowledge and of art." What fantasy have you been reading. A "torch leader"--nonses, as human rights have dwindled to the point that people are arrested based on their nationality and skin color and/or religion (as occured in Detroit), forced out of jobs because of their religion, killed and left hanging on Wyoming fences because sexual orientation, etc. But then I doubt you read many American papers--only Israeli propaganda.

The USA does not want to "lead the world" toward a future--but to control the world for its own economic benefit--as can be seen in all of its wars of aggression against sovereign states--not only against Iraq, but Afghanistan, Panama, Grenada, etc.

You write about "the evil countries (Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Syria and other) would threat the free world with Atomic , Chemical and Biologic weapons." Yet to date no weapons of mass destruction, no atomic, chemical, or biological weapons have been found in Iraq or Afghanistant. Instead these are in the arsenal of the USA--for the true "evil countries" are the UK, USA, and Israel--all which have atomic weapons, chemical and biological weapons. Get your facts straight--for even Blix of the UN found none and notes that if any are found--as Tony Blair said yesterday in a press conference "even if the search requires 6 more months" [to justify the war]--they will be planted as a smoking gun by the unscrupulous USA, UK, and Israel.

Israeli crimes against the Palestinians are very real--if you turn to outside observations and reports and not just to Israel propaganda. Yes, I am opposed to the existence of the State of Israel--for it is occupying land on which it has no right--for it was stolen from the Palestinians after World War II by the allies to salve their conscience for not doing anything to stop Hitler when he began his initial pogrom against the Jews. Not only has Israel no historic right to the land (It stole it from the Philistines as testified to in the Old Testament chronicles of war, sex, and violence), but today it steals land from Egypt, Syria, and other nations. Israel must go.

Antisemitism is blown out of proportion. The Arabs are also semitic. As for being against Jews--I married one and my daughters are Jewish by choice. I doubt I am antisemitic--but we are ALL against Israel.

Your comment that my "idea of sending the Europeans in the USA back to Europe is comparable to the idea of sending the Israeli Jews back to where they came from, or the Palestinians to where they came from (Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq and other places). The Israelis, by the way , already returned to where they were exiled from, before 2000 years." is a bold lie. The Jews came from India--they were the ancient Habiru who invaded the Canaanite lands and stole it from the people of Canaan, then adopted their legends and lore and law and mythologizing it made it into a "sacred text" they cite as the Torah. Yet Moses never lived (in the Books of Moses--he even states how he watched his death and burial) and even in these legends it notes how the Hebrews invaded and stole city after city, from Jericho to what would become Jerusalem--the capital of the cult of Asherah--a cult that the Jew's agricultural god used to rise above the other Jewish gods and topple in an effort to wed, bed, then get rid of the queen of the gods of the region.

You need to study Jewish history more--and more from records outside the Torah or Talmud--for these are nice placebos intent on making the suffering Hebrews feel better about themselvse. But to give credence to the lie that the Hebrews always were in Israel is as much a fabrication as to claim they were ever in Egypt--as there is no record of that either--and the Egyptians kept spotless records. No where on any stele or other record do you find the words "Jew" "Moses" or "Joseph".... they are fabrications.

#83 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 10:35 AM

I applaud you, Varangian, for the sagacity of your proclamation, "GIVE the BLACK HILLS back to the Sioux nation as the Great Spirit promised." The Sioux would be far better stewards of the land than the USA has ever been. And I live near South Dakota and see daily how we white people have raped the land. Applause!!

#84 Auld Nick

Auld Nick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13404 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 11:06 AM

Any criticism of Israel's policy is naturally regarded as antijudaism by a nation which marginalises anyone who does not subscribe to Zionist objectives. Says more about the state than its critics, I think.

#85 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 11:18 AM

unbias argues forcefully: "Any criticism of Israel's policy is naturally regarded as antijudaism by a nation which marginalises anyone who does not subscribe to Zionist objectives. Says more about the state than its critics, I think."

While there is dissent in Israel against the Sharon regime, and a strong opposition to its land policies stripping Palestinians of their rightful heritage and land, this dissent is squashed ruthlessly by the Israeli political and martial forces. Academics who come out publicly against the butchery used by Israeli troops against non-Israeli/Jewish citizens is legendary, for the Israeli army seeks only a pretext to move into a Palestinian community and massacre its people. The kibbutzes are rife with hate and a war mentality--as are the "settlements" (Jewish communities) on Palestinian land, for the inhabitants feel that they have a destiny to fulfill in retaking the land that their distant ancestors stole from the Palestinians during the Davidian years (there was no historical King Solomon or King David) and when the land was rampant with religious fanatics parading as prophets predicting perdition for those who did not come to their altars and worship their gods--be it Jeremiah, Ezekiel (whose historic authenticity is highly suspect and questionable), or others.

#86 Guest_isrdeu_*

Guest_isrdeu_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2003 - 05:19 PM

Unbias ,

I do not need your subscription to Zionist objectives. Today Israel remembers the Holocaust, and it says to any Jew in the world :"Never More". You can criticize Israel as long as you are not against its existence, a common phenomena all over this board and website.

Yes , it says more about Israel. If you think that Israel does not has the right to exist, never mind if you are Jew or not, YOU CAN TALK TO THE WALL. There are no further grounds to any dialogue between both of us.

Israel is the home for any Jew over the world. Today any Jew over the world knows that there is a place where he can be sure he is safe, without giving a shit about whatever critics are against his refuge shelter- the State of Israel.

#87 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 05:22 PM

[isrdeu, you write, Israel is the home for any Jew over the world. Today any Jew over the world knows that there is a place where he can be sure he is safe, without giving a shit about whatever critics are against his refuge shelter- the State of Israel. "

Please explain, if that is the case, why Black Jews--especially African Jews (especially from Ethiopia) have such a difficult time getting immigration papers to move to Israel. Isn't that racism?

#88 Guest_isrdeu_*

Guest_isrdeu_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2003 - 09:15 PM

Dr. Arthur Frederick Ide,

I will take this opportunity to answer your last two posts directed to me. Let us start with the last one. You asked: 'Please explain, if that is the case, why Black Jews--especially African Jews (especially from Ethiopia) have such a difficult time getting immigration papers to move to Israel. Isn't that racism?'

Well, there was discrimination in Israel from the day it was born. The Jews that came from Europe after the 2nd world war complained about the way the veterans treated them. Then this syndrome repeated itself when there was Jewish immigration from the Arab countries. In the last two decades it happened with Jews that immigrated from the late USSR. Do you know something about the problems they encounter by the religious administration regarding their being Jews. Well this is the same with the Ethiopian Jews. Israel started what is called 'Moses Operation' when it rescued the Ethiopian Jews when there was a civilian war in Ethiopia. In few decades the syndrome will repeat itself when the Ethiopian will be the veterans that will carry the task of absorbing other Jews, running away from some other advanced culture. The melting pot of the Israeli society is well proven. What took America to accomplish in few hundreds of years it took Israel less than a hundred years, maybe because all immigrants were Jews. So if you are looking for racism, you better look for another targets (and you know well where they are).

In general the Israeli issue is a main motive on your agenda as reflected from your posts in this board. Further on I will try to solve this enigma.

Now, regarding your previous post directed to me. Let view few of the pearls I found there.

You wrote: 'The Bush regime had full knowledged of 9/11 months before hand--and chose to do nothing. The Pentagon, CIA, and FBI argued that such a nefarious scheme would not come to pass. I, personally, sent a translation of the proposed plot to the CIA and was told that an intellectual reading Arabic was not worth the time of challenging authority'.

Few points that will give you the full scope of the plot:

1- The Old Zionists are behind the scene.
2- It is a part of the conspiracy plotted to start wars against sovereign states--not only against Iraq, but Iran, Syria and any country that is a threat to Israel.
3- The Mosad received your translation for second opinion, and is the organization behind the arrogant answer you received from the CIA.
4- P.M. Ariel Sharon was at the Empire State Building controlling the whole operation from there.

You Wrote: 'Bush is not well received in most nations from Malaysia to Western Europe'. Yea, I guess he is not sleeping well trying to figure what happened to France and Germany that lead such fierce resistance to his conduct. Maybe he will find comfort in the vision that history will judge him as the Churchill of the 21th century, while the leaders of France and German will be judged as the Chamberlains of the new era. As said: 'each century and its fascists, its Churchill and its Chamberlains'. I guess that he is very worried day and night about Malaysia. What about Syria, Iran, North Korea, is he welcomed in these great democracies?.

You wrote: 'nonses, as human rights have dwindled to the point that people are arrested based on their nationality and skin color and/or religion (as occured in Detroit), forced out of jobs because of their religion, killed and left hanging on Wyoming fences because sexual orientation, etc.'. Wow ! I guess you are looking for a better place to spend the rest of your life. What about Saudi Arabia? This great democracy is looking for Arabic speaking scholars like you (Just take care, they are cutting tongues from time to time, when they are not busy hanging their slaves).

You wrote: 'Instead these are in the arsenal of the USA--for the true "evil countries" are the UK, USA, and Israel--all which have atomic weapons, chemical and biological weapons'. Well thanks GOD for that. Think positive! How the world would look like if Iraq had an atomic bomb or Iran, or Afghanistan? At least the countries you speak about proved to be reliable democracies and not fundamental or evil regimes. I understand that you are troubled with the fact that Israel is on the list. Well, after the holocaust, the Jews learned at the end that they should not rely anymore on humanity. Today, Jews remembered in Israel and all over the world in ceremonies held in Israel and Auschwitz, Birkenau and other places, the six millions that were exterminated by the Nazis and their colleagues. If Israel posses all these terrible weapon it is just an insurance certificate against our human world.

You stated: 'Yes, I am opposed to the existence of the State of Israel-'. Well, now you revealed your real face. I will refer to it at end of my answer.

You say: 'for it is occupying land on which it has no right--for it was stolen from the Palestinians after World War II by the allies to salve their conscience for not doing anything to stop Hitler when he began his initial pogrom against the Jews. Not only has Israel no historic right to the land (It stole it from the Philistines as testified to in the Old Testament chronicles of war, sex, and violence), but today it steals land from Egypt, Syria, and other nations. Israel must go'.

I am not going to argue with you about this bunch of lies taken directly from the Gables best 'Der Stirmer' like Arabic propaganda. Few points:
1- There never stopped Jewish existence in Israel (although a minor one) from the time Jews were exiled by the Romans at 70 A.C.
2- At the mid of the 19 century a many Jews immigrated to Israel mainly from Russia as part of a Jewish immigration movement. The new immigrants bought with full money the land they settled on from the owners that were Turks that ruled this land and from Arabs. You are welcomed to check the Taboo books in Israel, Britain and Turkey that ruled this land.
3- Britain, which declared (Lord Balfur 1917) that Israel is the national home of the Jews, was the one that blockaded the shores of Israel before the remnants of European Jews who tried to reach them after the Holocaust.
4- The Philistines of the old era do not exist anymore. Even as you state the land was stolen from the Philistines according to the Bible, which is another lie of you or let say ignorance at the best, they are not here to claim this land. The Arabs that claim to be their heritors, are the descendants of Islamic tribes that invaded the area from Saudi Arabia after the sixth century, and other tribes that flooded this part of the world through centuries. There was never an entity called Palestine until it was born by the survival of Israel. As a mater of fact there was not ever a free state on the land of Israel between the end of the Jewish state 70 A.C. and 1948 when Israel was established. Many conquerers ruled this land in between: Romans, Syrians, Turks, British and partially Jordanians.
5- Any square centimeter of land was returned to Egypt after two wars Israel won, for a peace treaty that is not honored today by the Egyptians. Syria lost two wars started by it. They lost these wars and Israel is ready to negotiate the terms of Peace for Land , but last time we heard that ASAD Junior stated that Syria and Israel cannot coexist together since the existence of Israel is a threat to Syria.
6- After withdrawing from Lebanon, what other lands did Israel Stole?

You said (It reminds me the slogan -The best of my friends are Jews): '. The Arabs are also semitic. As for being against Jews--I married one and my daughters are Jewish by choice. I doubt I am antisemitic--but we are ALL against Israel'.

Let me make an end to your doubts, YOU ARE ANTISEMITIC! I have my own doubts about your Jewish wife and daughters, it completes the whole picture of your distorted mind.

Your ridiculous statement: 'The Jews came from India--they were the ancient Habiru who invaded the Canaanite lands and stole it from the people of Canaan', is based again upon the sources that created the Arabic Gables like 'Protocols of the Old Zionists'. The rest of the text is a heap of rubbish that does not worth any comment.

Now at the end of my message to you is what I promised somewhere else on this board, in reference to your statement: ' Yes, I am opposed to the existence of the State of Israel-'.

Dr. Arthur Fredrick Ide, I think you are an Arab concealing your identity under Anglo-Saxon name and I think you are fake lying all the way regarding your Jewish relations.

On the same grounds you oppose the existence of Israel, I do oppose your existence from this point on. You can from here on 'Talk to the wall'.

#89 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 10:25 AM

isrdeu, ignorance is bliss. So you think I am an Arab? Sorry to disappoint you. Look at my photo on the back of any of my published books. I am white, Nordic in appearance, and definitely not Arab--but it wouldnot matter to me if I were. Arabs are good people.

Your knowledge of Hebrew, Israeli, and language is minimal, as it is concerning your own history.

The term Semitic, defined in most dictionaries (all that I am familiar with) is succinct:

adj
1. Of or relating to the Semites or their languages or cultures.
2. Of, relating to, or constituting a subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic language group that includes Arabic, Hebrew, Amharic, and Aramaic.

n.
1. The Semitic languages.
2. Any one of the Semitic languages.

[New Latin Semiticus, from Semita, Semite, from Late Latin Shemitic.] Semitic language, a name used to designate a group of Asiatic and African languages, some living and some dead, namely: Hebrew and Ph[oe]nician, Aramaic, Assyrian, Arabic, Ethiopic (Geez and Ampharic). --Encyclopedia Britannica.

Even though you do not want to recognize Arabs, etc. as Semitic people--they are. I have many Arabic, Hebrew, Ethiopic friends. I shared with them your letter, and they wondered how you could ever consider me antisemitic--being anti-Israel is NOT being antisemitic. Better get your terms correct.

Racism is alive and well in Israel as it is in the USA--as even you admit in your post: "Well, there was discrimination in Israel from the day it was born. The Jews that came from Europe after the 2nd world war complained about the way the veterans treated them. Then this syndrome repeated itself when there was Jewish immigration from the Arab countries. In the last two decades it happened with Jews that immigrated from the late USSR. Do you know something about the problems they encounter by the religious administration regarding their being Jews. Well this is the same with the Ethiopian Jews. Israel started what is called 'Moses Operation' when it rescued the Ethiopian Jews when there was a civilian war in Ethiopia. In few decades the syndrome will repeat itself when the Ethiopian will be the veterans that will carry the task of absorbing other Jews, running away from some other advanced culture."

As for your comment, "The melting pot of the Israeli society is well proven. I did not find this melting when I was last in Haifa a few years ago. I found start racism.

Your feigned humor about push is pointless without offering your own opinion. Sharon was never in the Empire State Building, and I never said Israel was directly behind the destruction of the NY WTC. That was the act of another madman--Osama bin Laden--a Saudi national who was expelled, reluctantly, from Saudi Arabia. I have written a book on his and his evil group Al-Quida--in case you think I am pro-Arab, you should read it. I reject any form of terrorism--from bin Laden to W Bush. All are evil. And remember,Israel is not blameless--or have you not seen the History Channel's documentary on Israelis bombing the USS Cole and blaming it on "Arab terrorists." You can buy it for $15.95 from the History Channel.

Actually, France and Germany will have a better chance of being recorded as the few sane voices to oppose an evil war--than it is for Bush & Co. The USA and UK is bitterly hated in Iraq now, as seen in the protests. This hatred is growing with the cold blooded murder of civilians protesting by USA paid mercaneries--its standing army. Israel, like the USA and UK, will ultimately pay for this attrocity when the Iraqis come to their senses and justifiably triple the price of their oil that the west--and Israel--depend upon. As far as I know there is no oil under ground in the land claimed by the State of Israel--all is imported.

You cite what I wrote carefully, so I commend you: 'nonse[nce]s (sic), as human rights have dwindled to the point that people are arrested based on their nationality and skin color and/or religion (as occured in Detroit), forced out of jobs because of their religion, killed and left hanging on Wyoming fences because sexual orientation, etc.'." Then you add, "Wow ! I guess you are looking for a better place to spend the rest of your life. What about Saudi Arabia? This great democracy is looking for Arabic speaking scholars like you (Just take care, they are cutting tongues from time to time, when they are not busy hanging their slaves)." Because I oppose the evil of powers destroying or limiting human rights doesn't mean I am willing to move or eager to move. While there are still many bad things in the USA--as every nation has them--I am an American and I stay to fight to make things better. It is NOT the adage, "America: Love it or Leave it" for I believe: "America, Love it and FIX it."

You question, "How the world would look like if Iraq had an atomic bomb or Iran, or Afghanistan?" I feel it is right for them to have these weapons if other nations, including the USA, has them, for no nation can be totally trusted if a madman comes to the helm, be it Hitler, or Saddam, or George W. Bush, or Ariel Sharron (he doesn't have the full support of his people any more than Bush has the total support of all Americans).

The holocaust and extermination of Jewish people (it is a religion, not a nationality or ethnic qualifier) has always happened wrongly by evil nations. The Jews were persecuted in Europe throughout the Middle Ages, and even throughout the period of the Reformation by intolerant religious people. This can never be denied or justified. Yet, you write as if I defend it, and then remind me of a fact that 6 million Jews suffered--but what about the 8 million White Russians (Byleorussia) who died in concentration camps, or the 1.5 million gays, or the 750,000 gypsies, the Protestant theologians (such as Bonhoeffer) and Catholic nuns, etc. The holocaust of Hitler was not limited to Jews only. And what about the concentration camps in the USA from Fort Pillow, AR to TNst our human world, when FDR (yes, a Democrat liberal) interred orientals--not by nationality (Japanese) but by race--and 87.5% were born in the USA and had lived here for generations? Let's be real. Evil comes everywhere at all times. And we must not forget the pogroms against Arabs in the West Bank by the Israeli soldiers.

YOu reject history by claiming it is a bunch of lies. Yet you cite no concrete evidence or reference in refutation. No, I do not cite or argue from Gables best 'Der Stirmer' but from various steles in Egypt, potshards from Babylon and the like. I NEVER use contemporary documents to look at or make judgments on the ancient past. And even the Old Testament Genesis records (following oral tradition) that Abraham and his kin invaded Canaan and took it, as they destroyed its cities (Jericho), etc. This was an act of aggression, theft, and war. And the Old Testament testifies that the victorious Jews "slaughtered all those who opposed them." Now that was such democracy!

"Britain, which declared (Lord Balfur 1917) that Israel is the national home of the Jews, was the one that blockaded the shores of Israel before the remnants of European Jews who tried to reach them after the Holocaust." This is true--but Britain had no right to give away Palestinian land to anyone--any more than the USA had the right to steal the land from its aborigines--the American Indian.

You are wrong, linguisitically, historically, and etiologically, when you write, "The Philistines of the old era do not exist anymore." By your thinking, then the Old TEstament Jews don't exist anymore especially after the various Diaspora--for there is no record of them any more than there is a record of Jews in Egypt during the time of an unrecorded Joseph--which is strange by any standard for he allegedly was a great ruler--and Egypt recorded all the deeds of their great men.

"The Arabs that claim to be their heritors, are the descendants of Islamic tribes that invaded the area from Saudi Arabia after the sixth century," would be identical to the Jews from Russia in the 19th--using your logic. However, your knowledge of Arab history is lacking, for the Saud's who carried the message of Mohammad, went into lands and found them intellectually fertile grounds to spread their message even if it meant forcing, by sword point, conversion to the laws of Mohammad. Now I have as little time or respect for the Koran as I do for the Torah--both are concoctions filled with myths and plagiarisms, but both spoke to a troubled people and gave both people comfort--and conversion.

I applaud the Egyptians, using your words, "Any square centimeter of land was returned to Egypt after two wars Israel won, for a peace treaty that is not honored today by the Egyptians. Syria lost two wars started by it. They lost these wars and Israel is ready to negotiate the terms of Peace for Land , but last time we heard that ASAD Junior stated that Syria and Israel cannot coexist together since the existence of Israel is a threat to Syria." Theft by war is still theft. The land belongs to Egypt and Syria. Peace treaties that divide up the lands of people is always wrong and will always lead to war--as the West learned after the abominable Treaty of Versailles in 1919--which made Hitler inevitable.

And I recommend you study history more diligently, after reading your absurd comment, "Your ridiculous statement: 'The Jews came from India--they were the ancient Habiru who invaded the Canaanite lands and stole it from the people of Canaan', is based again upon the sources that created the Arabic Gables like 'Protocols of the Old Zionists'." Sorry, my writing is based on various ancient records from Armenia, India, and Old Rome. It is founded on potshards, steles, tomb inscriptions and more. I don't have time to read contemporary propaganda, be it Arabic or Israeli. Do you read anything by Hebrew/Israeli and English? Try it.

#90 Auld Nick

Auld Nick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13404 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 10:55 AM

Great post. Mind if I copy it?

#91 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 11:27 AM

unbias, you asked, "Great post. Mind if I copy it?"--Feel free. It is a part of my forthcoming book, but in longer format there than here.

#92 Guest_isrdeu_*

Guest_isrdeu_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2003 - 02:39 PM

The "Jews rule this world" speech by the Malaysian PM.

The Malaysian PM made my day. I was waiting years for good news for us the Jews, and apparently at last they are here.

That reminds me the ancient Jewish tale , transformed into our contemporary reality.:

"An elderly Jewish man is sitting on a park bench reading Rev. Farrakhan's anti-white and anti-Jewish newspaper. His best friend walks by, sees the paper, and stops in shock.
"What are you doing reading that paper? You should be reading the Jewish Journal!"
The elderly man replies, "the Jewish Journal has stories about intermarriage, anti-Semitism, problems in Israel... all kinds of troubles for the Jewish people.
I like to read about good news."
"Farrakhan's paper says...
The Jews have all the money... the Jews control the press... the Jews control the banks... the Jews control Hollywood. At my age it's better to read nothing but good news!"

As you all know, antisemites never die , they are replaced. Each generation and its star.

#93 Californian

Californian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1897 posts

Posted 22 October 2003 - 01:17 AM

Ch. A. Lindbergh:
I read the entire text of Dr. Mahathir's speech this morning. It's on several websites. Where would we be without the internet?

He was complimenting the Jews for having gotten so far on brain power and will.

I grew up next to MGM studios. In those days Jews controlled all the studios. Their product, like that of democracy, encouraged understanding and empathy among various peoples. I was Italian Catholic. I was a minority who benefitted as much as anyone. It's supposed to be anti-semetic to say the Jews controlled Hollywood. It's an achievement!

I and many other 1st & 2nd generation immigrants thank those Jews for the social climate of acceptance they created while they entertained us.

Read the whole speech. That is what the standing ovation was about - the whole speech.

#94 cpwill

cpwill

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 23 October 2003 - 09:43 AM

Saudi Arabia: US troops showed up in response to a request by the government to protect them from saddam hussein, who had just invaded kuwait and was looking like he was going for them next. now that iraq is no longer a threat, US troops are beginning to be removed.

South Korea: US Troops showed up in response to an invasion from the north backed by Communist China, successfully managing to defend South Korea and forcing an agreement on a DMZ, troops have remained there since to protect against further NK aggressiveness. US troops are beggining to be removed, and are already moving back from the border to act as a counteroffensive weapon rather than a tripwire element.

Afghanistan: US Troops showed up because the Taliban protected the group that brought us 9/11. we stayed in an attempt to help a people who have lived in hell for the last 300 years, in a country that has been systematically destroyed, going from brutal tyranical rule to brutal tyranical rule. on a side note; there are now afghani girls who are attending school with little or no fear of having acid thrown in their face or being executed in a soccer stadium.

next examples, please.

#95 cpwill

cpwill

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 24 October 2003 - 08:07 AM

<<Meanwhile the rest of us (including the troops I'd bet) remain unimpressed.>>

they do www.paratrooper.net

#96 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33403 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 03:29 AM

Syria before Iran...
access to the Mediterranean...

btw... wonder what the Russians are
doing at their Navy base in Syria :cool:

#97 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33403 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 03:31 AM

I've heard the zionists plan to take out Iran's
nuke facility sometime this summer... anyone
have info on this ?!

#98 Mark7567

Mark7567

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 06:12 PM

The yanks will not invade Iran. They have too much on their plate and it looks like Mr. Kerry is coming to power to get rid of Bush so a lack of war mongering is on the cards.

About Russia and Syria. It is quite interesting how the Americans are so early with things. They say the fighting is over in Iraq about a year ago and a decade ago they say the cold war is over. Ironic.:D

#99 flametree

flametree

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 11:21 AM

Originally posted by Mark7567
The yanks will not invade Iran. They have too much on their plate and it looks like Mr. Kerry is coming to power to get rid of Bush so a lack of war mongering is on the cards.
Ironic.:D

I think Bush still has a good chance of winning. He only has to satisfy his core group of voters. Not the rest of the world.

#100 Mark7567

Mark7567

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 12:53 PM

It does not matter anyway for whoever ends up with the presidencey will end up drunk with power.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru