• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 04:47 PM

"hey julie,

it's gotta suck being so goddamn miserable"

One of two things will work for her:

Pamprin to lessen the effects of PMS or
a one way ticket out of the United States.

#22 svetochka

svetochka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 05:06 PM

unbias,

I don hear you say "Here is my other cheek"? What's the matter?

Julie,

I think you should try leaving anywhere else in the world. You will see how people leave and what kind of freedom they have. You should be greatful to be leaving in the US. But if you don't like it, I am sure you can trade your American pasport for the Iraqi!

#23 Guest_SmartHoaxer_*

Guest_SmartHoaxer_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2003 - 05:28 PM

And you, have you ever been outside the USA ?
How can you tell that the USA is the land where you have MORE freedom ?
And actually, this is not true.

#24 svetochka

svetochka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 05:41 PM

Well, I think out of the countries I leaved in, it is. How's Russia, Poland, France, Mexico, Italy, Austria and Israel sound. I think I qualify to make that kind of conclusion. It is my oppinion, you can have yours.

#25 svetochka

svetochka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 05:44 PM

Appologies,

I have not lived in France & Israel but had visited there.

#26 julie

julie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3593 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 05:47 PM

==The so called zionists of the USA have given the Iraqi people freedom, and a chance at prosperity==

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."--II Corinthians 11:14

Svetochka....you're a real word meister par excellence...it is 'living in' doltish one, not leaving in....LOL!!!

#27 svetochka

svetochka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 06:04 PM

Thanks for correcting me...English is my second language, when you will speak another language fluently (with a few mistakes), you will be able to make fun of others. As to you remark, I think history lessons instead of religious studies will help you in the first stage of your enlightenment.

#28 julie

julie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3593 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 07:16 PM

IS THIS FLUENTLY ENOUGH????

??????? ? ??? :P :D

#29 svetochka

svetochka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 07:55 PM

For Julie:
Girlie, for you to learn Russian (fluently!) will take more than just using some stupid translation device(is it what it was?). Next time you decide to be a smartass, make sure what you say is at least phonetically correct.

#30 svetochka

svetochka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 07:58 PM

For Julie:
Don't bother answering....I am not about to dignify any of your remarks. If you have facts to prove your point of view, I would gladly listen to them. But you get facts from reading!!!! (not only the bible!). So, for now, read up on stuff!

#31 ILLGetIt1Day

ILLGetIt1Day

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 06:31 PM

Originally posted by nero:
"The so called zionists of the USA have given the Iraqi people freedom, and a chance at prosperity, while the Arabs and the anti-zionist ****, were able to give them death, suicides, poverty, and slavery. "

The so called zionists of the USA are committing a genocide on the Palestinian people, have killed almost 2,000 Iraqi civillians, and are destroying the American economy, and going after more Middle Eastern countries.

Iraq was still building after Gulf War I, how many years will it take them to reach "prosperity" now? And the "freedom" that the Iraqi people desire does not have US influence in that equation.

You must live in a cave if you believe that the US or Israel is going to leave Iraq after this war is over, they are going to drench any bit of "prosperity" out of the country into their own. I'm sure you haven't heard the quote from George Bush where he stated the he would not allow the UN sanctions on Iraq to be released unless an Iraqi pipeline was allowed into Israel.

This world would be a better place without Zionism.

#32 ILLGetIt1Day

ILLGetIt1Day

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 06:53 PM

Originally posted by svetochka
"Well, I think out of the countries I leaved in, it is. How's Russia, Poland, France, Mexico, Italy, Austria and Israel sound. I think I qualify to make that kind of conclusion. It is my oppinion, you can have yours."

Israel? how much free speech and freedom does Israel give to its people?

What a bunch of rubbish! Israel is as much or even more prejudice, racist, marxist and austere as any other "arab terrorist" country.

and as for Israel not being a terrorist state...get real...many of the leaders of Israel were all LEADERS/MEMBERS OF JEWISH TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS.

Two prime examples
Menachem Begon (Irgun Zvai Leumi gang) - was involved in blowing up the King David Hotel, headquarters of the civilian government of Palestine.

Itzak Shamir (Stern gang) - The massacres at the village of Dier Yassin where 254 Palestinian men, women, and children were raped and slaughtered.

ISRAEL IS THE BREEDING GROUND FOR TERRORISM.

Stop with your double standards and your hypocrisy!

#33 usa_resident

usa_resident

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2612 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 07:03 PM

Saddam told the Iraqi people is that the reason they were poor and miserable was because the filthy Jews did it to them.

It's standard practice with Arab gov't. Da Jews dunnit to ya.

#34 svetochka

svetochka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 01:22 PM

IllGetItOneDay,
Like your name says...u'll get it one day!
If Israel was a terrorist state, Palestine would not exist today. Neither would Jordan, Syria, and other neighboring Arab states. With the military that Israel has, if it was not for the States, they would no longer terrorize Jews or any one else for that matter. But they were our allies for ages....So we said, shove it, Israel. Just deal with it.
Israel is a terrorist state...k...give me an example of a terrorist attack on any country where Israel was involved or implicated...The list is endless for Arab countries....
:confused:

#35 Homo_Bosniacus

Homo_Bosniacus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 01:37 PM

If Israel was a terrorist state, Palestine would not exist today.

And it does exist?

#36 svetochka

svetochka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 01:51 PM

Yeah..it does, fricking morons keep on blowing themselves up for a stupid allah taking others with them!

#37 ILLGetIt1Day

ILLGetIt1Day

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 10:31 PM

#38 ILLGetIt1Day

ILLGetIt1Day

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 10:35 PM

"IllGetItOneDay,
Like your name says...u'll get it one day!"

yes...thank you, your creativity and originality never ceases to amaze me.

"If Israel was a terrorist state, Palestine would not exist today."

you dolt, Palestine does not exist as an official country. :confused:

"Israel is a terrorist state...k...give me an example of a terrorist attack on any country where Israel was involved or implicated... "

you have a warped sense of "terrorism" because to qualify as a terrorist state, you do not have to place a "attack on any country" --but since you still believe that "Palestine" still exists, than aren't the Israelis inflicting terrorism upon another country -"Palestine"...therefore they would qualify as a terrorist state? ....such incredible NONSENSICAL double standards you have.

Back to my point on how Israel qualifies as a terrorist state, let me give you a few definitions of terrorism...
\Ter"ror*ism\, n. [Cf. F. terrorisme.] The act of terrorizing, or state of being terrorized; a mode of government by terror or intimidation. --Jefferson.

n : the systematic use of violence as a means to intimidate or coerce societies or governments

n: The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.
Now, does it state anywhere that to qualify as terrorism you have to use force against ANOTHER COUNTRY?! no...quit being illogical svetochka you are making a fool of yourself by your baseless arguments.

#39 svetochka

svetochka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 03:31 PM

ILLGetIt1Day, (May be not!)

For the "overly gifted", I am explaining in lay terms:

Palestine is not an official country and will never be one. They don't have what it takes....Do you know of Palestinian language? I don't. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Or do you plan to rewrite history? Do you even know what Palestine (which is derived from the Peleshet(Greek)) means? I'll tell you what it means: "dividers", "penetrators" or "invaders". That's what they are. We all saw in 2000 what they want: they don't care if Palestine is an independent state. They don't want to resolve the conflict. Yasser Arafat walked out of Camp David with no agreement after being offered a compromise from the Israeli gov't. They were offered what they asked for...but damn it...accepting it would mean stopping the terror and actually contribute to peace in the Middle East...Heaven forbid. Here is something you can add to your knowledge of history if you think Palestinians want to have a separate state called Palestine.

"Yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel... " Zuheir Muhsin, late Military Department head of the PLO and member of its Executive Council, Dutch daily Trouw, March 1977

But unfortunately, Palestine exists as territories and their existence does al lot of damage to the peace and safety of the world....
Now...as far as terrorism, and how Israel treats Palestinians... take a look at how Palestinians are treated in Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, and so forth... Palestinians live in camps(territories) in most of those countries. In many of the states, they don't have the same rights as the citizens (education, certain professions, and government positions.) In other states, they are deprived of basic necessities. But the basis for this kind of treatment is not unfounded. "In Jordan, Palestinian fighters clashed several times with the Jordanian army and were finally expelled in 1971. In Lebanon, they became embroiled in a civil war, and their attacks on Israel lead to an Israeli invasion in 1982 and their expulsion from Lebanon." Look at Kuwait's expulsion of tens of thousands of long-term residents...

On the subject of terrorsim...In my 'doltish' opinion, your definition of terrorism:

"...The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons...."

mostly fits Hamas (political science for dummies 101: an Islamic Resistance Movement). Doesn't it?

#40 Siegfriedson

Siegfriedson

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 02:52 AM

Sealing the Deal: New Video Demonstrates Connection Between Jewish Supremacists, Gulf War II

ALLNAT PRODUCTIONS LLC has produced a short, yet damning, expose of the Jewish role in getting the United States to invade Iraq -- and of the Jewish supremacists' current efforts in getting the United States to conquer two more of Israel's enemies: Iran and Syria.

This video will help open the eyes of patriots who still believe the media and government propaganda line that the conquest and subsequent occupation of Iraq was somehow in America's interests -- and will, we hope, get these patriots to help us prevent further foolish wars on behalf of the Jewish racial state.

To view the video:

http://www.nationalv...ory.php?id=5285

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru