• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#201 Petrov

Petrov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 01:53 PM

A US military convoy was hit with an explosion and ambushed in the northern Iraq city of Mosul today, leaving at least four American soldiers badly wounded, witnesses said.

About 10 witnesses reported seeing the bodies of four US soldiers but there was no confirmation of their deaths after the attack on a main road in front of the telecommunications centre.

The US military said it had no report of the assault, which witnesses said occurred at 9.30am in a city that has seen frequent attacks on US occupation forces.

One witness, Mohammad Ali, told AFP: "An American jeep was blown up at around 9.30am and an American car. I saw the bodies of four Americans who had died, one of them without legs."

Another resident, Ahmad Ali, said he saw three or four American soldiers on the ground after the vehicle exploded. "I saw US soldiers taking away the bodies of two others," he said.

Yunis Yassina, 31, said that after the vehicle exploded, "some Iraqis began to shoot at the American truck and the Americans retaliated".

#202 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2003 - 12:48 AM

Petrov,

here is the link to your report

http://www.smh.com.a...4083130615.html

there are thousands of Americans with legs and arms coming back home to US. This is the price this misguided young man and women are paying for Jewish Glory.

Sad, very sad

#203 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2003 - 01:23 AM

Pro-Israel PAC Contributions to 2002 Congressional Candidates
While much of the attention during the 2002 congressional elections focused on House races, where pro-Israel PACs and
individual contributors poured money into the campaigns of vulnerable incumbents Earl Hilliard (D-AL) and Cynthia McKinney
(D-GA), resulting in both losing their primary elections to fellow African Americans who undoubtedly know on which side their
bread is buttered, the lobby did not fare so well in the Senate. Unsuccessful in their re-election bids were favored incumbents
Max Cleland and Jean Carnahan (and her late husband, Mel, who somehow managed to spend all but $3,000 of the $22,500 he
received from pro-Israel PACs); New Hampshire Gov. Jeanne Shaheen lost to the dreaded Arab-American Rep. John Sununu;
and Sen. Mary Landrieu had to survive a run-off in order to return to the Senate.

Perhaps the American Israel Public Affairs Committee and its trained Stealth PACs are not as invincible as they like to pretend.

#204 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2003 - 02:56 AM

Iraq will be a cemetery for America

09/25/03: (Arab Times) BAGHDAD,(RTRS): A Muslim worshipper in Baghdad went to his imam to ask if he should agree to sell air conditioners to the US forces occupying Iraq. The imam said no."I told him he should deal with them only in so far as it pleases God," said Sheikh Fadel Muhsin. "I said it was a sin to cooperate with them (the US occupiers) in harming Iraqis or in any way that helps consolidate their presence in our country."

As Iraq struggles to rebuild itself after the war, the role of Muslim clerics has been strengthening as they seek to fill the leadership vacuum left by the collapse of Saddam Hussein's government.

In a troubled community, people need guidance, and in a society where law and religion are intrinsically linked, clerics are well poised to fulfill that need. Iraqis have always visited clerics for advice, but their influence on a confused and leaderless public is growing to such an extent that they are
increasingly also stepping into political and legal areas.

Power-hungry parties led by clerics who want to see Islamic rule return to Iraq have sprung up across the country, taking advantage of a new-found freedom of expression after years of strict government control. Muslim clerics who see politics as integral to Islam have exploited the absence of a
central authority and the US pre-occupation with defending its troops to raise the tempo of their anti-American preaching.

"Sermons are more fiery than before when you were never allowed to talk about politics," said Sheikh Kazem al-Nasser. "Now that the tyrant has gone and the occupiers are unable to prevent such speeches, we are exploiting this to express the views of the Hawza (Shi'ite religious authority)."
Some clerics are even stepping beyond their own communities to speak to the Muslim population at large. "Iraq will be a cemetery for America," Sheikh Walid al-Azawi told at a joint prayer session for Sunnis and Shi'ites at Baghdad's Qabaa mosque.

"They have come to fight Islam and to destroy our values and defile the sanctity of our holy shrines and tear our unity." The message is not always anti-American. In some cases, Muhsin said a Muslim could give the occupying forces information - for example if it could lead to the arrest of a
Baathist with blood on his hands. But others give strident messages of armed resistance, saying Jihad, or holy war, is the true path for Muslims facing occupation by a foreign Christian invader.

Many of Iraq's mosques, whether Sunni or Shi'ite, hold special prayers to end the occupation and some hail guerrilla attacks against the occupiers. Ordinary Iraqis are turning increasingly to clerics for advice on a whole host of social, ethical and political issues - some predictable postwar matters, others suspended civil affairs dealt with previously by Saddam's now defunct administration. In the absence of a fully functioning legal system, Shi'ite clerics have proclaimed edicts to check the unrestrained settling of scores by angry Iraqis against former Baathists. Some political parties are using mosques as recruitment centres.

In the Azmayah district of Baghdad, Sheikh Muaid al-Azami said he has little time for his own family because of all the people asking his advice. "People always seek Allah in times of hardship and adversity," said the bearded Sunni cleric, adding that his role was something like that of a spiritual healer. Mosque clerics and volunteers played a leading role in restoring order and protecting public buildings from looting in the days that followed Saddam's overthrow.

Clerics said traumatised Iraqis were seeking counselling to cope with anxiety when they left their homes due to the lack of security on the streets, where crime is rife and the threat of gunfire or guerrilla attacks often present. "The successful Imam is the one who tackles real issues that touch
peoples' lives," Azami said. "We are needed because people feel lost because of lawlessness and undisciplined freedom. It is fear for the safety of their family and their home that is preoccupying people."

http://www.arabtimes...p?ID=1163&cat=b

#205 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2003 - 06:24 AM

it would be interesting to know who in this foum's leadership is keeping cumsack around......

#206 zhurnalist

zhurnalist

• Administrators
  • 11887 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 07:16 PM

Captain insano,

nobody is keeping anyone here or banning anyone else for expressing their opinions. Such is the new policy under my command.

I am an excellent organiser and a dedicated professional, these are my strong points.

My weak points are intolerance for people who call others a cumsack.

I could call you a shitting little ***** if I wanted or a half-arsed bloody little squirt. Or how about a cunt-arsed, turd-burgling, cocksucking bloody son of a bitch??

Feel any better now??

Don't call others names, OK??

:)

#207 Petrov

Petrov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 September 2003 - 03:20 AM

Capitain insane

I suggest you take your frustrations out in Iraq instead of on this board. Iraqi Freedom Fighters cant wait to see you:D

BAQOUBA, Iraq - Attackers ambushed a U.S. military vehicle with a rocket-propelled grenade in the northern city of Kirkuk, killing a soldier and wounding two others, officials said Friday. More U.N. employees left Iraq (news - web sites), a day after Secretary-General Kofi Annan (news - web sites) slashed the already diminished foreign staff.

In the holy city of Najaf, mourners buried Aquila al-Hashimi, the first member of Iraq's U.S.-appointed Governing Council to be killed in violence that still rattles the country after more than five months of American occupation.

#208 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2003 - 03:34 AM

Why don't you do that Captain Insane, go to Iraq, join the invaders. Who knows you a get lucky and find some children to shoot at.

You Americans like to kill children or babies, they can not shoot back!

Off you go

#209 honorable

honorable

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 September 2003 - 02:20 PM

"You Americans like to kill children or babies, they can not shoot back!"

yes indeed they just looooooooooove to do that

#210 Atheris

Atheris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 September 2003 - 06:00 PM

What a bunch of boneheads some of you guys are....

Freedom fighters? More like terrorists. The so-called freedom fighters you champion will loose.

I realize some of you don't have the mental acumen to figure out who the good guys are. What a shame.

#211 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2003 - 11:51 PM

USA is going down

#212 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2003 - 03:03 AM

what name s?

#213 Atheris

Atheris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 September 2003 - 04:55 AM

Sforza, honorable...other alter egos...

I looked at your humiliateamerica link.

Little wonder you're such a mental midget.

Total conspiracy theory written by undereducated fools with no life.

#214 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2003 - 04:20 PM

KANDAHAR, September 28 -
Suspected Taliban fighters ambushed and killed seven bodyguards (AMERICAN CONTRACTORS) of
Shir Mohammad, the governor of Helmand province in southern
Afghanistan, his spokesman confirmed Sunday, September 28.

"Seven American Contractors were killed yesterday (Saturday)
night in an ambush by Taliban," said Haji Ahmad Wali.

The contractors were ambushed by gunmen in two cars while traveling
from the provincial capital Lashkargah to Sangin 490 kilometers (310
miles) southwest of Kabul.

Governor Mohammad was not with the guards, Wali told Agence France-Presse (AFP).

#215 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2003 - 08:32 PM

gooooooooooooood, I like when paid Killers get killed

#216 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2003 - 09:23 PM

On Saturday US patrol came under fire attack in the province of
Paktia in eastern Afghanistan, near the US military base in Gardez. Heavy US
casualties were reported. The attackers retreated after response fire. A spokesman
for the US command suspects Taliban and Al-Quaeda militants of bring behind the
assault. They regularly attack international anti-terrorist forces in the areas near the
border with Pakistan.

#217 honorable

honorable

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 September 2003 - 02:01 AM

Conti,

"Heavy US
casualties were reported. "

could you be most precise, please. What is your source?

#218 Skippy

Skippy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 29 September 2003 - 07:31 AM

Funny stuff,

Atheris says,
I realize some of you don't have the mental acumen to figure out who the good guys are. What a shame.

so Sforza the dishonorable says
"USA is going down"

Love it ohhh unless Atheris posted that while the dishonorable was writing, but prob not,

Also,
Sforza who is Shir Mohammad?

why are you so happy his body guards got killed?

Where they someone in particular, or do you rejoice in all and any amecican deaths.

was 911 a happy day for you?

#219 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2003 - 01:36 AM

In Iraq resistance fighters have mounted several attacks against US
troops. According to the Qatari TV channel "Al-Jazeera", fourteen US
servicemen were injured and nine killed in clashes in the cities Talji and Iskanderiya, with another
two killed on the Baghdad-Qadisiya highway. In Tikrit a patrol jeep hit a
landmine. On Sunday the US troops carried out 9 raids and arrested 72 Iraqis. A
spokesman for the military command says the more successful was the raid on
Saddam's home town Tikrit.

>>
skippy, how do you like this news

#220 Skippy

Skippy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 01:43 AM

Irrelevant

I asked you a question, PLease answer it,
I shall repeat it for you,

"Also,
Sforza who is Shir Mohammad?

why are you so happy his body guards got killed?

Where they someone in particular, or do you rejoice in all and any amecican deaths."

Who was he? tis a simple question seeing you obvious know as you cheered the death of his body gaurds,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru