what question?

#222 Skippy

Skippy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 02:14 AM

who is Shir Mohammad?

why are you so happy his body guards got killed?

#223 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2003 - 02:35 AM

I do not know who Shir Mohammad is, sorry. And his dead bodyguards, what about them? I am afraid you caught me at the disadvantage

#224 Skippy

Skippy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 02:48 AM

"I do not know who Shir Mohammad is, sorry. And his dead bodyguards, what about them? I am afraid you caught me at the disadvantage"

Then why did you say,

"I call this kicking fascist zionist "

you don't even know who he is,

He could of been leading a revolt against America, he could be Fidel Castro's son, Lenin last living desendent,

but you don;t even know who he was, you don't look into who they where you just celebrate death because he had american Body gaurds,

Less people doesn't make the world better

#225 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2003 - 03:01 AM

I did not say such a thing

#226 Atheris

Atheris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 04:45 AM

Oh really?

Some on here claim the Iraqi death toll since "the end of the war" (which I assume means since May 1st, the end of major combat operations) stands at approx. 10,000.

Here's the stats...rounded to nearest 1/10 of a life:

Iraqis - 10,000/150 days = 67 per day

Coalition forces - 191/150 days = 1 per day

Let's hope that the "Freedom Fighters" fall quickly so as to minimize civilian casualties.

#227 Skippy

Skippy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 05:53 AM

I don't even care if you deny it anymore.

I know you quite well after months of reading your crap I know when it is you and so do you,

Stop trying to hide, I am not out to persecute you,

I just want you to acknowledge that you cheered the death of someone you have no reason to dislike as you didn't even know them or their politcis,

this is your problem you hear the word America and your sightsight goes red around the edges such is your hatred,

hatred will get you no where

Lastly,

why did you say I am afraid you caught me at the disadvantage,

#228 vietnambob

vietnambob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3559 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 06:26 AM

Whoever that guy was that said it also said the CIA sponsers Chechnyan terror. If the CIA ever did that I bet it was both sides thought these tricks were handy.

No who sponsered Chechnyan terror then and now?

Wasn't it the guy that sent the men to do the assasination he gloats over?

This kind of shallow thinking is exactly what Bin Laden dreams of.

#229 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2003 - 02:44 AM

Skippy,

I said ""I call this kicking fascist zionist "

that was my post not deMachy's!

#230 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2003 - 02:50 AM

7 U.S. Soldiers Reportedly killed In Iraq Attacks

BAGHDAD, September 29 (IslamOnline.net & News President)

#231 Skippy

Skippy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 01 October 2003 - 04:01 AM

I pity you,

#232 CooD

CooD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4529 posts

Posted 01 October 2003 - 05:35 PM

Never mind Skippy, he's just a frustrated USA subject who gives me a little daily chuckle .

#233 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2003 - 09:09 PM

hahaha

#234 Petrov

Petrov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 02 October 2003 - 02:06 AM

A female soldier was killed and at least two others seriously hurt by a roadside bomb near the entrance to a US base in Saddam Hussein's home town of Tikrit.

Later on Wednesday, another soldier died after being shot with a handgun as he patrolled the al-Mansur district of Baghdad.

The city had already been troubled by violent scenes as a demonstration by unemployed men turned into a riot.

The deaths bring to 89 the number of American soldiers the US military has admitted to being killed by hostile fire since President George W Bush declared an end to major combat operations on 1 May.

#235 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2003 - 02:14 AM

Petrov,

who is "CooD"?

what do you think?

#236 CooD

CooD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4529 posts

Posted 02 October 2003 - 03:16 AM

Could Skippy care less, he'd ignore rather than pity. The way George Bush ignored Australian farmers in SKippy's homeland after flipping them off from a passing limousine. The way Skippy ignores American losses in Iraq while pretending to care. The way American sailors ignore Skippy crying by the pinball machine while pawing his drunken big sister on the dance floor. Pity, that.

#237 CooD

CooD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4529 posts

Posted 02 October 2003 - 03:25 AM

"who is "CooD"?

what do you think?"

VikingAmerican, who banned my name and IP which is yet to be restored(when, Zhurnalist, when?), can tell you.

#238 Petrov

Petrov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 02 October 2003 - 03:40 AM

Is Bad Bear back?

#239 CooD

CooD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4529 posts

Posted 02 October 2003 - 04:23 AM

VA thought he could get away with banning dissenters and deleting posts that were against his imperialist politics. The disgraced American soldier doesn't think readers and public opinion against his imperialist worldview matter, just as Bush and his gang loved by VA think voters and anti-imperialist public opinion don't matter. But the Bush clone VA became too big for his britches and my call for a reader campaign of protest resulted in the PRAVDA gods sending him back down to Hades. Only because his ego-driven slave moderator labor is substantial enough to outweigh his immaturity and nuerotic outbursts of censorship was he to a point tolerated; but the pest bit once too many times and now the editors have swatted him down. The hack couldn't achieve the basic grace and common sense, let alone craft, needed from a journalistic apprentice in the company of professionals. Tired of waiting for your politically-motivated banning to be undone? Thank VA's outside issues, only known to the readership because of his self-engrossed blabbing, for the making of a character who belongs in a 12-step meeting instead of having more power than making coffee at PRAVDA. To this point I'd kept the tacit agreement not to raise PRAVDA's exploitation of the hapless fool's free(if psychotically self-serving)labor, but DAMN, it's been a week! You know what an eternity even a day of PRAVDA time is for the readership to have to suffer the humiliation of posting under aliases as though it were the McCarthy era. It's people like VA who waged aggression against the USSR during its entire existence; who made it spend on bullets instead of butter; whose mindset led to world wars and the use of atomic weapons; who cheer and delight in the poverty and disaster befallen the peoples of the USSR. None of the PRAVDA editors who lived in the USSR need to have loved Stalin to see VA's kind is a fox in their henhouse. And an apecrude, pisscurdling, self-righteously boogerpicking, ant-imaginative fartwit to bat.

#240 Skippy

Skippy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 02 October 2003 - 04:55 AM

Cood? what ya on about?
"Could Skippy care less, he'd ignore rather than pity. The way George Bush ignored Australian farmers in SKippy's homeland after flipping them off from a passing limousine.

I ain't a farmer nor do I know one, our economy is doing better then yours and I don't even know where you are,
fill me in and I can prove it (get back quickly going holiday in hours yeahaaaa)

The way Skippy ignores American losses in Iraq while pretending to care.

Exactly what do you want me to do here they aren't my soldiers, I ain't american and I don't vote howard, what ya want form me?

The way American sailors ignore Skippy crying by the pinball machine while pawing his drunken big sister on the dance floor. Pity, that.

I trust my sister and I can trust her judgement.
If you are concerned about what you older siser is doing it may due to fact that she has a life and you have a PC,

and exactly what attention would I be wanting from the soldiers? I mean really? what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru