• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#81 slobo

slobo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 09:06 AM

Constituent nations of Bosna i Hercegovina are: Muslims, Serbs and Croats. Bosnjaks (Bosnjaci or Bosanci) are people who live in Bosnia and Hercegovina regardless of their etnicity or religion my friend.
Talking about me - my father is Serb and my mother is Croat. I was given this name long before anyone heard of more famous Slobodan and has nothing to do with him whatsoever.
Would you mind telling those who don't know what language(s) three constituent nations speak? Do they need translator to help them in conversation?
Hope I am not asking to many questions Homo_Bosniacus :)

#82 Homo_Bosniacus

Homo_Bosniacus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 09:14 AM

Constituent nations of Bosna i Hercegovina are: Muslims, Serbs and Croats. Bosnjaks (Bosnjaci or Bosanci) are people who live in Bosnia and Hercegovina regardless of their etnicity or religion my friend.

Not really. According to the current constitution of BiH, FBiH and RS, the nations living in Bosnia are Bosniaks (Bosnjaci), Serbs (Srbi), and Croats (Hrvati). People living in Bosnia are Bosanci, which is not the same as Bosnjaci.

Talking about me - my father is Serb and my mother is Croat. I was given this name long before anyone heard of more famous Slobodan and has nothing to do with him whatsoever.

Ah, mijesani brak. Vi iz srpsko-hrvatskih mijesanih brakova ste generalno gledajuci najvise anti-bosnjacki (ili anti-muslimanski, ako vec hoces) nastrojeni. Valjda nas krivite sto smo rasturili Jugu i posvadjali starog i staru. :D

Would you mind telling those who don't know what language(s) three constituent nations speak? Do they need translator to help them in conversation?

Bosnian, Serbian and Croatian. Formerly a single, standardized Serbo-Croat which had two variants (eastern - Serb and western - Croat), which is now officially considered as three separate languages (although in strictly linguistic terms it is a single language). Standards regulating ortography and lexicon exist for all three languages at the moment, including Bosnian, where the work on standardization of a separate Bosnian standard was done mostly in the 90s. All three languages are generally mutually intelligible in 95% of the cases, but not 100%. The trend is that they will probably be looking more different as years go by - especially the Croat language which is eliminating those words which were borrowed from the eastern, Serb variant of Serbo-Croat and replacing them with Croat wordsa, either archaic or newly coined.

To illustrate this, slobo can try to translate these Croat terms: sucelje, surjecje, preglednik, predocnik, zaslon, prebirnik, sklopovlje. I bet he won't get even 50% correct. Unless he asks his Croat mother, that is. :D

#83 slobo

slobo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 09:20 AM

So, Bosnjak language is pretty new - all bullshit job has been done during 90s - I bet that is the youngest language on this planet. I will let the rest make their judgement about how legitimate that "language" is.
You also uncovered your real face here mate - why do you send some postings in serbo-croatian language - is it because you don't want others to know what are you telling me? Or maybe you think my english is not adequate? Considering that you are already posting in nonenglish language here, would you please type one single word that I cannot understand from that Bosnjak language - I am always willing to learn mate :)

#84 Homo_Bosniacus

Homo_Bosniacus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 09:26 AM

So, Bosnjak language is pretty new - all bullshit job has been done during 90s - I bet that is the youngest language on this planet. I will let the rest make their judgement about how legitimate that "language" is.

Not really. We are talking about different things. The current standardization of Bosnian is new, but this does not mean the language itself is new. Bosnian had an earlier standardization in the times of Austria-Hungary. First dictionary ever written for it was compiled in 1631 (Muhamed Hevai Uskufi, Tuzla), which is pretty good considering first dictionary of Serbian is some century and a half later. :D This what you're saying would be the same as saying that the Serb language didn't exist before 19th century and Vuk Karadzic. The Lithuanian language was first written in the 17th century. Does it mean it didn't exist before the 17th century? You see you have a problem with faulty logic?

You also uncovered your real face here mate - why do you send some postings in serbo-croatian language - is it because you don't want others to know what are you telling me?

I said that those people from mixed Serbo-Croat marriages are often the ones which hate Bosniaks more than Serbs or Croats themselves. They have this illusion of a perfect homeland and blame us for destroying it and creating friction between mom and dad. :D Happy? I was posting in Bosnian, not Serbo-Croat. The Serbo - Croat language does not exist anymore.

Or maybe you think my english is not adequate? Considering that you are already posting in nonenglish language here, would you please type one single word that I cannot understand from that Bosnjak language - I am always willing to learn mate :)

Comprehension of a language is not the same as the identity of two languages. The fact that you understand mainly Bosnian sedmica "week" doesn't change the fact that Serbs mostly say nedelja and Croats tjedan. Fact that you know porodica is "family" doesn't mean Serbs don't usually say familija and Croats obitelj. Fact that I know that sargarepa is "carrot" in Serbian doesn't mean that sargarepa is a Bosnian word for carrot - the word is mrkva.

#85 slobo

slobo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 09:39 AM

Homo_Bosniacus,
I am sure that other people who read all this are fully capable of making a judgement about how legitimate are your claims about separate languages - I guess I am very multiligual now mate - according to your theory I speak Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian language and then on top of that I also (not very fluently though) speak English, American, Canadian, Australian etc. etc. Very interesting my friend.
About being hostile towards Bosnjaks - come on, get serious - I consider myself being Bosnjak - I was born in Sarajevo and nobody can deny that mate. I also consider myself being Yugoslav because I was born in mixed marriage. I know you are seing red after mentioning Yugoslavia and you are gonna call me bloody communist because of that. Well, I am not but please feel free to express yourself (in english please and if you cannot translate any of swearings ask for assistance and I promise to do my best to help you out)

#86 Homo_Bosniacus

Homo_Bosniacus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 09:43 AM

I am sure that other people who read all this are fully capable of making a judgement about how legitimate are your claims about separate languages

Well, in case they have a basic knowledge of linguistics, they should be able to.

- I guess I am very multiligual now mate - according to your theory I speak Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian language

Not really. You probably speak Serbian (which is today closest to old Serbo-Croat) and just understand the other two in most of the cases.

and then on top of that I also (not very fluently though) speak English, American, Canadian, Australian etc. etc. Very interesting my friend.

I don't think there are that many different standards of English. Just the British and American standard.

I don't hate the ideo of Yugoslavia, just what it had become and how it ended. And I certainly don't hate you, uninformed as you might be.

Have to go now.

#87 slobo

slobo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 09:50 AM

And I certainly don't hate you Homo_Bosniacus. I consider you being my very close relative - a brother. Just as Avdo, my neighbour. He is Bosnjak too - muslim (am sure you recognised name). We like chatting (in whatever language we speak) sometimes about good old days while sipping coffee from fildzan (proper coffee if you ask Rabija - his wife). And, by the way - all the best from my wife - Emina, she is Bosnian too - I will let you guess names of our kids.
Sleep well my friend

#88 Frunze

Frunze

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 10:27 AM

Kiko
My situation is irrelavent, i really have no idea what prompted such an outburst.

Did you even read my earlier posts? I told you that I have never doubted one can start a business and become rich. All im saying is the fact that for everyone who "makes it" 200 "crash".

Im sorry if it upsets but you really must begin to face reality even if you dont like it.

There is no reason why anybody has to "lose" Kiko. Especailly in America (North and South) and Europe (including Russia) the productive capacity exists to an extent that nobody has to be poor, homeless, hungry, with an insufficent education, without health insurance and etc.

If not for the capitalists and their society, we all could be living in paradise in which there exists no war, poverty or hunger.

Bosnian
I can only suggest you start a new thread where Yugoslavia can be discussed. Its obvious that you are blinded by hatred of Serbs. You little story about the Gypsie leaves no doubt.

#89 Homo_Bosniacus

Homo_Bosniacus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 10:54 AM

slobo,

hell man, you're one of our people then! :D The problem is that many people who have spent so much of their lives in Yugoslavia simply can't face the fact that it's gone and are always trying to find someone else to blame. This is not the case only among Serbs and Croats, there are Bosniaks who think so as well. Hell, my mother won't let anyone say a single bad thing about Tito! :D

The truth is, my brother, that it's been going badly ever since Tito died. Yugoslavia was a noble idea, but a lot of blood was spilt. I guess WWII was never forgotten. And it wasn't the ideal homeland for some people. For my parents, yes, for your parents, yes, but what about those who have suffered? Goli otok, the trial of young Muslims, assasinations of those Yugoslavs who emmigrated? Were they all fascists bent on killing members of other Yugoslav peoples? I have a hard time believing that. Some of them were democrats, and some of them simply thought Yugoslavia was not the best option.

Frunze,

you keep repeating the same thing. I already told you:

1) If you want a new topic - THEN OPEN IT YOURSELF! I'm talking with my countrymate right now!
2) I didn't invent that thing about the Gipsy nor do I have the reason to. I read it some months ago so it will take a while to find it.

#90 rayko

rayko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 12:31 PM

Getting back to the origional post on this topic.

Where did this person get their info, from the Iraqi minister of mis-information?

#91 surfer

surfer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 04:35 PM

What is that, where they all of a sudden came from?
They are not from the same Milky way, should be another galaxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#92 Homo_Bosniacus

Homo_Bosniacus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 05:14 PM

Actually, we're from Mars. We saw you're having problems with your measly little spaceships, so we decided to come to Earth instead and subjugate all of you pitiful ugly Earthlings. Yuck.

#93 Katyusha

Katyusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 01:49 AM

If an army invades your country and bombs your cities and suburbs- no matter the outside justification, if the invaders shot first, all bets are off. Self-determination is universal. Seems as if the US went from colonies- to a confederation- to a constitutional republic. Why is that the meddling Yankees believe that only they may decided for others half-way around the world their internal business? The meddling Yankees became today's Old World Colonial British. The US will eventually have the King it so secretly desires. Hail Caesar.

Morons don't even know from whence they came.

#94 Frunze

Frunze

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 01:57 AM

Katyusha
In "The Right of Nations to Self-Determination" Lenin writes

"Complete equality of rights for all nations; the right of nations to self-determination; the unity of the workers of all nations ...... "Insofar as the bourgeoisie of the oppressed nation fights the oppressor, we are always, in every case, and more strongly than anyone else, in favour, for we are the staunchest and the most consistent enemies of oppression. But insofar as the bourgeoisie of the oppressed nation stands for its own bourgeois nationalism, we stand against."

#95 Katyusha

Katyusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 02:03 AM

It is the citizens of a particular country to decide their system of governance.

People will suffer evils as long as evils are sufferable.

It is universal.

Way to go slaying the facsists earlier in the thread!

The US flaggots do not know history.

#96 Frunze

Frunze

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 02:24 AM

Their (USA fascists) ignorance is truely astonishing. Some would even call it freightening.

Can you imagine how easy it would be for the fascists mass-media and fascist government to incite such people to run around shooting people because they are against war and against the moron Bush and his handlers (Cheyney, Powell and etc, Rumsfeld and Rice are morons themselves)?

They would do it just as easily as they run around "waving the flag".

#97 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2003 - 02:46 AM

Boycott the War!
http://www.bethecaus...ott/index.shtml

#98 lenin

lenin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 04:05 AM

cossack.....someone has to take a stand on terrorism...Russia, France and other cowardly countries only talk...they take no action to get rid of it. George Bush has the ballz to do it......

#99 kiko

kiko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 04:40 AM

Frunze,

I'll repost again since you issed so much.

The part about the the soviet BOURGEOISE should be approached from an intellectual point of view.

Of course you can run again:

>>>Frunze,

Wow.

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

My parents sold boats.

Capitalists ! Let's dig them up and kill them !

I like to fix up ugly houses and sell them for a higher price than I paid for them.

Guilty of capitalism I am ! How evil it is for a man to follow a dream for a better life.

The worker class ?

There is no worker class my friend. You are an emplyee only if you want to be.

In America, there is a thing called upward moblility. One can even build a small fortune from very little.

Please read:

www.creonline.com

There you might learn how one can start from ground zero to build something.

Go to the main forum. Read the free articles.

Come to America. Don't worry, we won't kill you if you are a stalinista, we are not afraid of other ideas. This isn't the USSR you know.

We are only limited by our work ethic, imagination, and , of course, lady luck.

You seem to want to put people on trial for wanting to start a business.

But that happens to be the only way new products (like the computer you own) get produced.

Why murder these people ?

Bill Gates started with next to nothing.

People working to make themselves worthwhile to other people for a profit (capitalism) is the only way things get better for all. My computer would be a pile of crap otherwise.

Self interest, as ugly as it sounds, makes more sense than working one's b@lls off to gain little.

When gaining little is the end-game ------- not much economic activity takes place.

Standards of living are low for all -- exept for the communist political bourgeoise.

BUT THERE SHOULD NOT BE A BOURGEOISE IN A WORKERS PARADISE SHOULD THERE ?

How did stalin live ?

He is guilty of living like a king while millions suffered and died.

BOURGEOISE !!!!

Let's dig him up and put him on trail for the betrayal of the state which marx and lenin fought for.

Traitor !

I always thought that in communism there were to be no class distinctions - all were to live the same?

Right , Frunze ?

What B_LLSHIT !

At least in America we are honest w/ourselves and know better.

Some are born to wealth, but a larger number gain financial freedom by being imaginative, always learning something new and hardworking very hard.

Free people gain similar status of that of the inherited class by putting their chips (balls) on the table ------ and winning.

Millions do it every year.

And in my world, the inherited class comes in second to the self made class.

That's America.

Come here and join us. The water is warm, come on in.<<

I stand by the common knowledge tht you are what you make yourself.

Preach the loser religion all you like, but that just shows how negative thinking infects and destroys.

Do you really think that one is not a master of one's destiny ?

Get an idea and start a business.

You will most likely fail.

Try again.

I am not a bigshot. I am in the middle of what I preach.

Good luck to me; good luck to you as well.

I mean it.

#100 Atheris

Atheris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 04:50 AM

Katyusha and Frunze...

You guys crack me up.

Considering that Americans comprise nearly every ethnic group on the planet, any morons that reside here are probably related to the two of you.

==It is the citizens of a particular country to decide their system of governance==

True. Now Iraqis will have that opportunity. Who will give them that opportunity? Americans and Brits.

==Their (USA fascists) ignorance is truely astonishing==

What ignorance is that?

You throw the word fascist around like you know what it means. Clearly you do not.

==The meddling Yankees became today's Old World Colonial British. The US will eventually have the King it so secretly desires.==

If that were true, wouldn't we be presiding over countries like Japan, Germany, S Korea, Kuwait, Panama, etc. both militarily and economically?

You guys love to call Americans colonialists and imperialists. To some degree that is true...but not in the "Old World" sense. In fact all countries that seek to expand their global assets fit this description to varying degrees.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru