Mujahedin freedom fighters taking control of Baghdad, fascists on the run

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#141 Guest_Nemsis_*

Guest_Nemsis_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2003 - 02:35 PM

Wallenrode:

Are you using the word nigger because of your hatred for black race? or because of the political stands or Rice and Powell?

If the former is the case, then you are not different from Hitler et al

People like you need to be eradicated or exterminated. Just like Hitler you have no place in a civilized diversify world.

Mind you, nigger or no nigger if you step out of line they coming after you and your country for human right voilations. They already ones remember.:D and there is nothing you can do about it.

#142 DonSilver

DonSilver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 02:40 PM

"
Don't be mad just because Rice and Powell have more money then you will ever see in your life
"

not to mention more BRAINS than any inbred german!

note to germany: the US crushed you, TWICE!! i sense some hard feelings? just make cars and beer for the world and shut up already.

#143 Suri-Comrade

Suri-Comrade

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 03:14 PM

Don and Rice are probably more inbread than anyone else in the world, except Gangish Dumbya Kahn. Southerners, when will they learn...

An average German has more brains than the entire congress of Amerika.

-Comrade

#144 redarmy

redarmy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 03:27 PM

The everage German got no brain that's why they elected Schroeder after the unemployment rate went overboard

#145 Frunze

Frunze

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 04:07 PM

Don Sliver
Are you a delusional nut??? American crushed Germany twice??? The unified Germany state has only been crushed once in its entire history. On that occasion it was crushed by the Soviet Red Army!

redarmystein
An unemployed German has more money and better services available to him or her than an American making a minimum wage.

Its far better to be unemployed in Germany than working for a minimum wage in USA.

#146 DonSilver

DonSilver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 04:44 PM

oh yeah. i forgot.

there was no WW I.

and the allies had nothing to do with squashing the nazis like bugs.

since you only recognize the soviet army as your conquerer, you must be ex east german?

ha! rabid nazis turned rabid commies overnight! what a country!

#147 redarmy

redarmy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 05:06 PM

It is kind of true

Majority of Germans are from the East that's why they like the idea of E.U.

#148 Frunze

Frunze

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 05:35 PM

Don Sliver you ignorant moron
I thought an armistice was signed without Germany being invaded in WW1. The terms were unfavourable to Germany but I didn't know this could be classed as being "crushed".

Yes, the belated allied invasion was only to stop the Red Army liberating all Europe, it had nothing to do with the Nazis.

The Red Army didn't 'conquer' Germany it liberated Germany and stayed around to help the great East German people afterward.

No, Im not German but East Germans hate fascists and all forms of fascism, hence, their hate for USA and Israel.

#149 DonSilver

DonSilver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 07:10 PM

sweet!

do you spit all over your screen and keyboard when you're "correcting" me?

okay, i have to ask (for the entertainment value of your al-sahaf-esque answer):

if you view the red army as "liberating" east germans, then the berlin wall coming down was... "enslaving" them, maybe?

do tell! in the meatime, i'll put on my raincoat.

#150 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2003 - 03:46 AM

The ethnic figthing in Bosnia was not necessary and could have been avoided if the politicians acted responsibly. I am sure certain foreign secret services exploited the situation to punish certain ethnic groups but it was probably the most unfortunate war of the century considering these ethnis groups are all from the same race. It is almost like killing your own brother.

About comparisons of US and Soviet Union, it is useless to compare them. They both have good and bad sides and they are both an experiment on humans. Unfortunately, we are getting closer to the end of American experiment. The Europe and China are emerging as the victors from the struggle between US and Soviet Union because of their more pragmatic, rather than ideological, system.

#151 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2003 - 04:01 AM

Don Silver,

Frunze is correct AAAGGGAIN! I was borne and brought up in East Germany () and I can tell you that all DDR people resent Zio - American Fascism.

Also, Frunze is correct by saying that Germans got defeated only by one army, THE RUSSIAN ARMY.

SILBER, WHERE WERE YOU BORNE?

#152 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2003 - 04:58 AM

According to the AL-BAWWABA Arabic news site, at last 4 people
were known dead and 11 wounded on Wednesday after American soldiers
in Mosul in northern Iraq fired on demonstrators protesting against a provisional
mayor appointed by the occupying force. There were similar deaths there on
Tuesday. The AL JAZEERA channel reports unrest in Baghdad and says Shiites in
the southern cities of Najaf and Karbala have staged street marches against the
American-led occupation of Iraq.

Frunze,

I think we should start killing fascists at random!

#153 redarmy

redarmy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 05:00 AM

During wars people die

#154 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2003 - 05:04 AM

exactly,

death to zionists!

#155 redarmy

redarmy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 05:20 AM

Remember when Himmler was captured and in court he said that he was innocent and that he was just working for bureaucracy. Do they still allow to use such an excuse in European courts?

#156 DonSilver

DonSilver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 01:32 PM

"
Frunze is correct by saying that Germans got defeated only by one army, THE RUSSIAN ARMY
"

so all the hapless nazi soldiers who walked home from france, disarmed and downtrodden, were defeated by the russians?

#157 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 03:08 PM

Excactly Don. Actually there was no war at all in Europe. The Battle of Britain was movie, I think.

#158 Frunze

Frunze

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 05:41 PM

Yes Don Sliver
There were a few Nazis on the western front which came about over a year after the Battle of Orel and Kursk (not only the greatest battle in recorded history Brendon, but the greatest air battle in recorded history. What the fu.kk was the "battle of briton" you clown???) From the Nazi defeat in the Orel and Kursk salient, not a single hisotorian contests the fact that from then, Red Army victory became inevitable.

Anyway Sliver, the Nazis on the western front were less than 5% of the total Nazi military capability and of those 5%, whole divisions were made up of Nazis who had been to some extent incapactiated against the Red Army. That is to say, the Nazis sent their wounded on the Eastern Front, to fight in the west.

The belated western front and the "little allies" (J. V. Stalin) contribution to victory over the Nazis was a lot less than insignificant. It never had anything to do with the Nazis, it was only to stop the Red Army liberating all Europe.

Brendon
Your cynicism has been noted. Perhaps you would be so kind as to tell us the "truue history of WW2"?

If not, you may fu.kk off you stinking, whinging little Zionist!

BadBear
You know I will support whatever you decide vis-a-vis the evil axis of USA fascism and Israeli Zionism.....and BadBear...LONG LIVE THE GREAT EAST GERMAN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#159 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2003 - 11:20 PM

Look at the stats , Done!

????????
so all the hapless nazi soldiers who walked home from france, disarmed and downtrodden, were defeated by the
russians?
????????????

90 % of german soldier and 95 % of equipment was destroyed on the East Front, so in a way you are correct, DonSil

Frunze and Bear are right!

#160 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2003 - 11:24 PM

Bear,

Killing at random sounds good for me. can I join you?

Russian 9mmx18 + silencer is my choice, I know you like that 7.62x25 Tula Tokarev of yours. Too loud!!!!!! for me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru